KSI Taco StackG - OS1

KSI Uppish 7

KSI T StackG

@KSI T StackG

Outstanding Service Level 1

Well, in case Stack's awards aren't enough for you, I'll list those and add a bit more for you. CAPTAIN OTY 2020, CPT OTM Oct. 2020, CPT DOTM Nov. 2020, LT DOTM May 2021. In case those awards weren't enough to convince you. Let me be the first to say that he's more than earned this accolade 2-3 times over. I've known Stack pretty much since he joined, we met not long after he did was recruited in June 2020. Since then, he's been a General in Wrath DM and has been a steadfast and unwavering presence for his squad since he stepped up as officer a month after he joined. Stack recruits, promotes, and trains like the experienced professional he has become over time. Stack's been through hell towards the end of DM. While him and his squad was trashed and completely isolated by the DM 7s from the rest of the Division. With no help a small officer staff they watched as those same 7s left and 200+ members of their home Division left alongside them. Then Wrath was moved to CS and Stack helped lead the charge for that process, as an officer staff, Wrath transferred the vast majority of their members within the first 72 hours of transfers opening up. Only a very small number of transfers did not make it and they were fluff anyway. Since coming to CS, Stack has once again flourished as an officer and been a crucial part of training the current Wrath Officer core, he's a larger than life presence throughout CS and well known across the Division. Stack has time and again shown his dedication and commitment to Wrath and KSI. He's an incredible member and leader who's easily earned OS Level 1.

Love you Taco

Stack has more than earned this award, and much like the copy of The Matrix 2 that I have from Blockbuster, it's well past due. I would put Stack against anyone when it comes to his dedication to this community. I can name several instances of adversity in DM where no one would blame him if he left KSI altogether. But he didn't, and they didn't get that satisfaction from him. He pushed through, and he became better as a member as well as an officer. The accolades he has attached to his name in the amount of time he's been here are nothing short of impressive. To enter this community in June of last year, AND win Captain of the Year...good lord lol! He's one of those rare people that puts his wants and needs aside, and focuses on the wants and needs of those around him. Sometimes to the point of running himself ragged, but that's how much he cares for each and every member. Wrath would be nowhere near what it is today without the strength and dedication of Stack leading from the front, and being the shining example of what a truly fantastic member and officer looks like.

T stack is always motivated to get things done and help out other members as much as he can. He has always been there to answer any questions I have if he don't have the answer right there he'll figure it out to be able to answer it. He is an exemplary officer that all of us should strive to be like work himself to the bone to make sure everything is done how it needs to be and when it needs to be.

There isn’t enough words to put together to explain how motivated and dedicated Taco Stack is. His goal everyday is to help and grow the community no matter what it takes. As my CPT he has been an extreme powerhouse. There is no situation he will step down from. When we transferred from DM we paired together and brought 95% of our members open.  He is always looking for ways to make KSI a better place. Keep up the good work brother!

He is the man, he is loyal he is the only member  I've met that made me feel like he actually cares about members. He went full ride or die when DM when it was going down and he's still pulling just as strong for CS in every way. if anyone deserves to be noticed for his service @KSI T StackG does

Awards