Airborne 7 Dept HOF Self Nomination

KSI Airborne 7

Name: KSI Airborne 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Airborne 7
Award-/-Achievement: Dept. Hall of Fame (AAP)
Reason-/-Evidence: 

I took over as Department Head of the AAP in a time when the AAP was on a downward spiral, moving from Head Court Judge. I was Dept Head for the AAP for over a year and in that time restructured or reissued several programs that either are still running, or were the base for a currently running program. I'm not going to really to go into crazy detail any farther, as I know there are some people that could comment so any information doesn't it all come from myself. @KSI Starset 7 @KSI RiiOT 7 @KSI DC 77 

I can attest to Airborne’s impact over the AAP. I joined the AAP just a little while after he took over. Since day 1 of me joining the AAP, he was very adamant that everyone was accounted for and trained properly. He single-handedly trained each individual person that came into the department. At that time, Airborne was looking for one thing and that was stabilizing the department to have it run effectively and efficiently. Over the course of his reign as Department Head, he did just that. He implemented many new ideas and was not scared to voice his own opinion when it came to the department and his staff. Whether it was a simple nomination or us meeting for the Of The Years, he was always there to help guide the department in the right direction and got it running as smooth as possible. After doing all of that, he ever so graciously  handed me the keys to the AAP and took his adventure to the BoD and I’m forever grateful for that. 

When looking at members who made an impact on the AAP since it’s inception, Airborne ranks amongst the highest on the list. He is truly deserving of this.

I can also attest to this, Airborne took over the reigns of AAP when it was in a downwards spiral.
at the time there was no active Dept heads for AAP which had a knock on effect of people leaving the department due to how disorganised it had become.
Not only did Airborne rebuild the AAP but he took it to new heights and I think his work speaks for itself as after this role Airborne came up to the board and if that doesn speach volumes idk what to tell ya, 

Honestly, I could write a whole nonfictu8n novel about what @KSI Airborne 7has done for aap, but I'll keep it short and sweet. Airborne was a true mentor and friend. He hired me when he was the head of AAP and trained me how to get the job done correctly. Airborne was an amazing member and leader within AAP for quite sometime. He was great at his job because he was personable but he also held people accountable.  He made sure that the AAP department ran smoothly and efficiently. He would always hear members suggestions and concerns. We all know of the guy that bothers someone when they have an idea.... yeah that was me with Airborne before I became a member of AAP, but instead of turning me away, he always listened to my ideas and discussed with me the practicality of it. He transformed AAP into what it became and guided starset, uppish, venum, and myself throughout the process. He trained multiple members besides us as well. He even acted as department head while HDM so that there would be a smooth transition. Airborne is by far one of the most valuable members that AAP has ever had, and I am lucky he recommended me to put in a join app. AAP has thrived because of him and for these reasons he deserves DHOF