CS FC 2021 DHoF Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Division: Chaos Syndicate
Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Uppish 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yea
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Co-Founder OTM (x2), Silver Outstanding Service, Outstanding Service, General OTY, DHoF (DM)

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. There's a lot that can be said about Uppish, but for me, it's all good things. I've had the distinct pleasure of working alongside Uppish when he was a General, a Co-Founder, and now Division Leader. Through each advancement, you really gain a bit more insight as another layer of his capabilities presents itself. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone that hasn't heard of the guy. Just mention CS, and he's the first person that comes to mind. When DM was nearing it's closure, I was presented with the option for where I felt Wrath would make the best fit. Just knowing Uppish and the history we had, all the things we went through...the good and the bad, CS was an easy choice. I can say without a doubt it's the best decision I've made in my entire KSI career thus far. Uppish was integral in helping Wrath transition to CS, getting up to speed, and settled into the ways that things should operate. Any question I had, he was on top of it, and that still holds true today. If it weren't for him, I don't know that I'd still be in KSI. There were plenty of times where I felt like giving up, but between his guidance, and the chip on my shoulder over DM closing down, that was never going to happen. I've learned more from him in 6 months than I did in the entire year prior...and I don't know about you guys, but that speaks volumes to me. For as much s*@t as we give each other, we also work together to keep this ship sailing in the right direction, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm not huge on emotional stuff, but I can say this with no hesitation...I love ya man, truly. You're definitely like a brother to me, and so many within CS. You've shaped this division into what it is today, so DHoF only seems fair to show our sincerest gratitude!

• 2 weeks later...

Division: CS
Gamertag: KSI Grogu 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Grogu 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder 
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Outstanding Service 1

General OTM (April 2021)

General DOTM (May 2021)

Co-Founder OTM (July 2021)

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. Six months ago when DM closed and Wrath was transferred to CS, Grogu aka Shatner took the transfer like a champ and was able to lead the squad in making a almost perfect transfer over. During his time as General over Wrath and still to this day, he is one of the best mentors and friends that someone can have in KSI. This mans knowledge and pure leadership is out of this world and he wants nothing but the best for the division and KSI as a whole. If Grogu wasn't my general I can honestly say I would have probably not made nor wanted to do the transfer over to CS. As a General he was out not only making sure his squad was squared away but he was also out helping all the other squads in the division at the same time. Since then he has been promoted up to Co-Founder and he has taken the promotion like a champ and has been running full blast non stop continuing to flourish but still is able to remain active within the squad levels. Grogu also possesses this unnatural ability to keep a level head no matter the situation. There has been a few times I have lost my marbles and he is always there to give advice no matter what the situation is. He has really been a massive impact and influence on the way CS is ran to this day and will continue to shine. You my brother, in my opinion have earned the honor of being put into the CS Hall of Fame. Keep up the amazing job. 

Information on Nominee:

Division: CS 
Link to Profile: @KSI Uppish 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Div Lead

Awards: Co-Founder OTM (x2), Silver Outstanding Service, Outstanding Service, General OTY, DHoF (DM) and is up for OS3 

Testimony:

Uppish came to this Divsion as the first co-founder. And since then his dedication and work ethic has build and made the best and well off division KSI has seen in a long time. Understanding the fight and effort it has been to achieve this goal is something so difficult to put in to words. In every way uppish has had a hand in each squad and every single member knows him by name and by his nickname AKA Dobby AKA the pirate king. He helped wrath a squad that lost its home, come over and make a new. This was a hard time for both wrath and CS but it was the most smooth transition ever and wrath is by far one of the best squads we have. Uppish helps this members by bringing there conserns up and is always there to make the KSI experience better that before. There is no one better suited to be in the CS hall of fame than him. He was the first here and should be one of the first to be in the hall of fame. 

Gamertag: KSI Fenny 77
Link to Profile: @Fennyishere

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Awards:

Squad Splitter

Leadership Mentor

General OTM March 2021

CPT OTY Runner-Up 2020

Outstanding Service Level 1

Testimony: 

When I was rejoining KSI, Fenny made me feel as though I was home and this time for good. From the first moments of joining, she brought me in under her wing and taught me everything that she knows to make me a better member. From hosting gamenights to eventually squad meetings, she made sure things were done accordingly and properly. Whenever I would fall short or outright fail, she was there. When we had our victories, she was there. That's one of the great things about Fenny. Her ability to be there for her members made her an invaluable asset to not only her squad, but also her division when she was promoted to CoFo. She always had a clear direction for her members and knew exactly what it took to get there. Any bump in the road was nothing to her due to her ability of keeping a clear head, ensuring the ball is always moving forward and keeping her members on the same page.

Fenny is more than deserving of this. Her unmatchable fire and passion for this community is what makes her unique. To Fenny, I say thank you. You have made me the member I am today and I wouldn't want it to be any other way. I've only been in KSI for 10 months, but you have accomplished a lot in that time. I most definitely look forward to the mountains you will climb and walls you will break down. Keep being you Fenny.

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Awards

General OTM (April 2021)

General DOTM (May 2021)

Testimony:

Shatner has been through a LOT in his KSI career, the craziness of dealing with former DM leaders not once but twice as a General. Then getting tossed out of his home Div, he wound up in CS. Under his tutelage, Wrath transformed into a well oiled machine in just a couple of months. Picking up 2-3 good quality officers who helped turn Wrath into a powerhouse squad. During Spirit Week Shatner was promoted to Co-Founder, and has been of to the races ever since. Not many people can say that they were promoted to Co-Founder and then immediately won CoFo OTM the following month, but Shatner definitely can. That's the level of attention and excellence he brings to the table in every situation, every time. Shatner is a phenomenal Co-Founder who has the skill set and mental capacity to replace me as a Division Leader one day (eventually, I ain't anywhere for a while fella. Don't get any ideas), and he has easily earned his place in the CS Divisional Hall of Fame.

Gamertag: KSI Fenny 77
Link to Profile: @Fennyishere

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Awards:

Squad Splitter

Leadership Mentor

General OTM March 2021

CPT OTY Runner-Up 2020

Trainer

Committed

KSI Mentor

Bright Idea

Testimony: 

There are so many things I can say about Fenny and what she has done for CS as a whole. The first thing I can say is that at the beginning of this year Fenny had a squad that had a bare bones officer corps, and the officers she did have did not anything that they were supposed to do. That would scare most people; however, she was up for the challenge and did everything she could to turn the squad around in no time. There were talks of closing Doom and splitting Rebellion. Fenny held her very few officers accountable and it ended up costing her almost every officer in her corps. She had her back up against a wall ,and instead of giving up, she found people in her squad and found new recruits that were willing to be trained and become officers. She took her very skeleton crew officer corps and built it up. She took a lot of hits along the way as it seemed like every time she got a new officer another would leave, but eventually she found her set corps. She then led that corps to a squad split in May 2021, which by the way was the first squad split to happen since I myself had split Imperial in December of 2019 (unless you count the mini split that Templar had to help Prestige)! Multiple times she stated that she would not want to be promoted to CoFounder if that meant that she would leave Doom in a bad position, which proves that she cares more about KSI and her squad/division than she does about her own rank, which I feel shows her true character. She eventually was promoted to Co-Founder for all of the hard work that she had done while in Doom. Fenny then continued to be a powerhouse and help whoever was in need. She never shied away from giving advice to anyone that was in need. She hosted workshops for all squads in the division to help them gain knowledge and had no problem in helping guide them to make sure the implementation of the procedures were proper. Fenny has always been about the members and helping others. A lot of people within the division have benefited from Fenny and her willingness to help no matter what was needed. She has spent money that she barely had to help members pay for name changes or help get them a game. She is a true example of what a member should be and is an amazing leader as well. She has grown as a person and a member. She has always put members first unless her personal life has gotten in the way. She has recruited, trained, promoted, etc. but more importantly she has built friendships along the way. Almost everyone in this division knows her and knows how hard she has worked and the obstacles that she has faced throughout her KSI experience in CS. Everyone who has been in a party with her can easily tell you of her personality and how she is always trying to be a positive person in the party and tries to connect with everyone, so they feel comfortable in the party. She truly tries to make everyone feel welcome and make them feel like they belong in this community. No one is perfect, and she is no exception, but she is always trying to better herself and her division. She has done so much for CS and she has had a positive impact on almost every member that she has interacted with. Fenny has never cared about rank; all she has cared about was helping out the squad/division and being there for the members. She has several accolades and awards, but again she doesn't care about that. She would rather help others out than receive recognition; I know because every time she gets an award or a congratulations she tries to deflect it and says she doesn't deserve it because she is more worried about the members. Long story short she has worked hard to revive a dead squad, split the squad, become co-founder, mentor leaders in CS, make all members feel welcomed, and be an amazing friend to all that talk to her because she doesn't want anyone to feel left out. It is extremely clear that she deserves CS DHOF for everything that she has accomplished and for everything she does for the members of the division. CS has thrived since its creation and Fenny has been a big part of that success.

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Awards: 

General OTM (April 2021)

General DOTM (May 2021)

Testimony: Grogu aka Shatner is a KSI goat. He has always been everyones go to guy. From advice as a officer or friend. I can't think of anyone he hasnt intertacted with that he hasn't helped or atleast been there for. The way he ran wrath as a gen, then now as a cofounder. He sets a perfect example for anyone inspiring to make it up the ranks in clan ops. I've seen him handle disiplinary actions, that was the best option for the situation. Him allowing his officer core to grow for themselves. While adding assistance where its needed. 
As a cofounder in CS. Shatner no question made himself the fan favorite. Meaning dude is always on it. from clearing recruits to be assistance to all the squads in the CS. I can confidently say every gen and/or captain in CS has gone to Shatner for any problem, question or concern. 
Shatner has earned Hall Of Fame. 

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Link to Profile: @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: GEN
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards:

GEN OTM (March 2021)

2020 OTY Runner Up 

Testimony:

When it comes down to thinking who is deserving of being inducted to the Hall of Fame, my first thought without a doubt was KSI JAK KNIFE 7. When I transferred to Hellborn I started to start making connections more than I did in my previous squad. However, once we transferred to CS and became Rebellion Jak made sure I felt welcome and got out of my shell. I never intended to be a KSI officer, but Jak noticed my potential and encouraged me to try out being an officer. As I climbed the ranks Jak encouraged and guided me every step of the way.

Additionally, he is always looking out for his officers and members of Rebellion. Jak makes real connections with members, they know that they can approach him with any concerns or ideas. He makes the squad a welcoming place for all. He is constantly putting up Looking for Group posts to increase members, while also balancing member retention. Even while he is away on a Leave of Absence, he checks in to make sure the squad is doing okay without him and offering support if it was needed. 

Rebellion couldn't ask for a better General.

This is why KSI JAK KNIFE 7 has earned Divisional Hall of Fame!

Link to Profile: @KSI Uppish 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yea

Awards: Co-Founder OTM (x2), Silver Outstanding Service, Outstanding Service, General OTY, DHoF (DM)

Testimony: Uppish is a literal GOAT. Man has done more for our division than anyone I can name. He constantly goes above and beyond for his members and makes time when ever it’s needed. He’s active within his division and everyone knows who the man is. New or old. Uppish has left his mark on our division by training and mentoring some of our heaviest hitters in CS. Uppish can put personal bias or past issues behind him to evaluate what is in front of him with a clear and calm mind. He holds him self accountable if he slips up( so basically never ) and has compassion for his officers and members when real life hits. Uppish is one of the members of CS everyone should look at when building the “model” of what it is to be an officer.