SL FC 2021 DHoF Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• KSI Starset 7 changed the title to SL FC 2021 DHoF Nominations
  • 2 weeks later...

Division: SL
Gamertag: KSI ATH3NA 7
Link to Profile: @KSI ATH3NA 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards:OS1, LT OTY, Bright Idea, GEN OTM, CPT OTM (x2), SGT OTM, KSI Mentor, Spirit Week Queen

Testimony: ATH3NA has been extremely helpful throughout my entire time in KSI. She’s been regularly active and willing to help at a moments notice. She knows the ins and outs of the community and keeps everyone well informed. If there is anyone deserving of this award I believe it to be her. 

Link to Profile: @KSI ATH3NA 7

Qualifications: Meets all qualifications

Awards:OS1, LT OTY, Bright Idea, GEN OTM, CPT OTM (x2), SGT OTM, KSI Mentor, Spirit Week Queen

Testimony: KSI ATH3NA 7 Has been the biggest motivator to me since I've joined KSI in January. Pushed me to do better for myself and for this community. She demonstrates exceptional Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. She brings out the best in all her squad members and our Division. I believe I stand for the majority of KSI when I say she is more than deserving of this award. Were all excited to see where she goes from here and what more shes gonna do for this community. The way Ath3na goes above and beyond for this community is inspiring. She is always finding new ways to help and make this Division the best it can be. Works all day and night and puts everyone before herself. Seeing how she works has influenced those even above her. The way shes praised for her hardwork and dedication to KSI is the reason SL is an amazing place to be.Great Mentor, Great teacher, Great leader,Great 7!  EVERY 7 I have met is amazing in there own way. Watching them work and seeing what they do is the reason I am working hard to become a GEN of my own squad and hopefully be half as amazing as they all are. BUT, KSI ATH3NA 7 deserves this award in my eyes and hope others see this as well. 

Testimony: KSI ATH3NA 7  She is a person who shows she really cares about the KSI community and all who are in it. She has shown that she is a very capable leader and I believe she deserves this award

Awards

Testimony: KSI ATH3NA 7 has been one of my mentors since the moment I joined KSI. She has helped in every aspect as I have progressed through the ranks and continues to go above and beyond for the members. She pushes everyone around her to do the best they can do, and then some. Not only is she a wonderful leader, she’s a wonderful friend and is always there for people when they need someone. (Whether it be KSI related, or life related: she’s always there. ) She’s demonstrated knowledge, strength, and integrity in all that she does, and she has definitely set the bar for me when it comes to showing true leadership within not only a squad, but also the division as a whole. I’m excited to witness this amazing leader as she progresses in the community. 

Link to Profile: @KSI ATH3NA 7

Nominee's Current rank: Co- Founder

Awards: OS1, OTY, Bright Idea, Gen OTM, CPT OTM (x2), SGT OTM, KSI Mentor, Spirit Week Queen

Testimony: KSI ATH3NA 7 has been  one of my mentors and one of the main reasons I joined KSI. She continues to go above and beyond for all of her members and has been there for every moment of me moving up in the ranks and going further. She always demonstrates knowledge, strength, and integrity in all that she does. She constantly tries to see the best in everyone and pushes then to be the best that they can. I can not wait to see what more she will do for this community and is a major inspiration everyone that she meets. She knows the ins and outs of the community and never leaves the squad in the dark. Seeing her hard work that she does and then still finds time to help a member if they need something proves that she is an amazing leader and I believe that any she is well deserving of this Award. 

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI WU TANG 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Wu Tang 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Divisional Leader

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? (Y)
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

(Y)

Awards: Div Gen of the month, 101 grad, pro recruiter, trainer, many others

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.
Wutang has been through it all in my eyes yet never strayed away from providing Knowledge, Strength and Integrity which is what we all claim this lovely place stands for. Wutang since joining KSI has been in the officer corps basically since right after recruitment. I aided in majority of his training and up bringing inthe community and I can first handedly attest to this mans love and admiration for SL. Where best friends left him high and dry, generals walking out, entire officer cores walking out, this man never walked out. Never quit even when every last odd was against him. He stayed true to his duty. And provided for his members, buying games, headsets etc even fully sponsoring events for his members with his own money. He’s been a guy everyone in the division can call their friend and always is willing to lend a hand or spit some fire knowledge at you. He knows SL like the back of his hand and would damn near lay down on a sword for this division if need be. He’s scene many great and not so great leaders come and go yet he still stands for SL and always will. He’s always available whether it be at work or not he’s always reachable. If your from SL you’ll know what I mean by that. He will ALWAYS make time for his officers and members. He’s not a huge fan of these forums but if you ever spent anytime in SL you’ll know exactly what I mean by this man is over deserving of this nomination. And as a inductee myself of the SL HOF I give my solemn word this man is well deserving of this chronicle of his KSI career. He’s been a great friend, great teacher / mentor and has even taught me a few things. Wutang will forever be what not only KSI stands for, but also what SL stands for.

Gamertag: KSI GHIDORAH
Link to Profile: @KSI GHIDORAH

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT/ SL Training Officer

Awards: LT OTM(x2), SGT OTM, 

Testimony: KSI Ghidorah has been my mentor from the moment i joined KSI, and he has been a mentor to many others as well. he taught me everything that i know and went above and beyond with training me and others. he was patient with me and went over workshops and other things multiple times to make sure i knew what needed to be known. he defiantly has the knowledge strength and integrity part of KSI mastered more than any other person i know. he has gone above and beyond to help our squad and the division even with difficult things in the way attempting to stop him. but he succeeded and will keep succeeding because he knows what needs to be done and how it needs to be done. he is the prize of SL. and we would not be in the good spot we are in right now in SL if he wasn't here.

Gamertag: KSI GHIDORAH 
Link to Profile: @KSI GHIDORAH

Nominee’s Current Rank: Sgt (SL Training Officer)

Awards: LT of the month X2 ,Sgt of the month

Testimony: I haven’t known Ghidorah for whole time he’s been in KSI  but when I first met him he was helping out prestige as a stand in Officer prestige was not doing to hot and we didn’t have much Officers but me and Kakashi were trying luckily we got some outside help KSI Asuma 77 and KSI ghidorah now they helped put the squad in gear and gave us extra hands that we needed especially since me and Kakashi had weird times we were on but u know ghidorah was doing a good job even for a stand in Officer at the time he was doing good job training even the members all knew him know he kept doing good job for awhile even after I left Officer core and became SL training officer he just kept doing a good job now this man was struggling with some problems back home but he didn’t let that stop him well maybe for a bit but then stepped back up and became officer in Dynasy and that squad ended up having troubles so u know what he did he kept doing his stuff just non stop helping people even was able to train some officers up that ended up becoming a gen and Cpt fast forward a bit this man is now a Sgt and the only other Training Officer I couldn’t be more proud to what this man has done for community despite having problems back home so that’s why I nominated him not just because he became training officer with me but because no matter what he has always helped this SL and this community as a whole

Gamertag: KSI WU TANG 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Wu Tang 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Divisional Leader

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? (Y)
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? (Y)

Awards: Div Gen of the month, 101 grad, pro recruiter, trainer, many others

Testimony: Where do I even begin. Wutang or as I know him more as Allen. This man has always gone to the highest of highs to help create a positive gaming atmosphere for the members in the division. Wutang truly understands how to embody the core values and beliefs of KSI. If you are looking for someone that has given his all to this division, that is KSI Wutang 7. I remember when he and I were Captains together in Templar and we worked so hard to make that squad the best squad not only in SL, but in the community. We had 115 members, 9 officers, and some of the biggest gamenights you'll ever see. I loved the time we have worked together and I know that he has so much going for him in his knowledge, strength, and integrity to be the best leader he knows he can be for SL. This man does not have a bone in his body that involves quitting. He has seen this division go from being the strongest to one of the weakest. Yet he has stuck through it and is always professional in all his doings. He may come off as sharp at times, but he does it in the best interest of that individual. He is well deserving of being in the SL Hall Of Fame!