KSI Uppish 7 OS3

KSI Shatner7

KSI Uppish 7

@KSI Uppish 7

Outstanding Service Level 3

Reason/Evidence: Well it's certainly time to look into this one, my man. So diving into it, why do I think Uppish deserves Outstanding Service Level 3? I'll keep it short and simple. 1) There was unanimous support for it during his OS2 nomination. 2) The list of accomplishments since then continue to prove how much of an asset he is to not only CS, but KSI as a whole. A promotion to Division Leader, winning Division Leader of the Month, and a promotion to AAP Senior Staff, just to name a few. When you think about KSI, he's easily one of the first names that come to mind, even if you've only been here for a short time. His reach and impact know no bounds, whether you've known him for years, or even 5 minutes. His upward trajectory is admirable, and it pushes those around him to become better without ever feeling forced. He encourages you to think outside the box, and look at any situation from all angles. CS is what it is today because of his efforts, and that's also why he's up for DHoF for a second time. At this time, I'll let everyone else weigh in, because I'm sure there will be many statements attesting to why he's deserving of OS3.

Link to OS2 nomination: 

Awards and Achievements:

Silver Outstanding Service

Outstanding Service

Divisional Hall of Fame

Division Leader of the Month

Co-Founder of the Month x2

General of the Year

Uppish has deserve every single OS he has and this one is like no other. Now a Div lead he has gone above and beyond for his  division. With some very big issues being handled he is always on top of it and is always so logical when it comes to his decisions. He understands what went wrong in the past and is doing his best to make those wrong rights again. Uppish understands people have life’s outside of the community and still has the most successful division. There is no other person so deserving of this award. 

My Statement for OS2

Oh boy, what can I say about Uppish. Uppish was phenomenal as a News Head. Uppish got the team back in order from the bottom it was at. He has had so many ideas and goals that he has met and that I will continue in his honor. He had the idea to help bring back the History part of this community that one day will have its very own comeback. His work in Clan Ops is nothing more than exceptional. As a General over Hellborn, he mentored and helped his squad flourish. He always did his best to be there for his members a voice and continues to do this as a Cofo. As a Cofo everyone knows him, sometimes as dobby by my own doing haha, but never the less he does his very best to help where he can. He is always there to listen to members as well as he's there to make sure everyone is feels welcomed. of course Uppish is Uppish and even with his faults, because trust me he has them... he works on himself and is open to change and positivity. I don't know anyone else who is worthy of this award but him.
@KSI Uppish 7

KSI Uppish 7

@KSI Uppish 7

Outstanding Service Level 3

Man where do I start..

Uppish has not only been a mentor to myself but a friend as well. He’s always there for me when I need him, no matter the time. He has helped me deal with the loss of friends, loss of family members and many other things. He’s always been someone I go to when Im down. With sarcasm and witty jokes he’ll always bring you out of that little rut in life. When I had first joined the community in March, Uppish was one of the first people I had met, I instantly had a welcoming feeling. He showed up to whatever event I was hosting or inviting him to and has never once made me feel as if I’m below him. He has shown his face around his division more than most 7s do. The man has a list of achievements that Grogu had listed above but that’s not even what makes Uppish deserve this award in my mind. Uppish deserves this award because he is one of the most understanding and outstanding people I have ever met on this console. He is constantly going above and beyond for his people and always pushing for improvement. Uppish accepts people’s flaws and never judges. He’s always there for advice or just to mess around when you need him. Uppish is one of the GOATS in my book. Plain and simple. 

Much love homie- Naptime 

I will not be voting on this topic, instead I will be a witness to why Uppish aka Dobby is well deserving of OS3. 

Since I came over to CS when DM folded Uppish has always been there as a solid Mentor and someone that I can actually call a friend. There has been many of times that he has put KSI before his personal needs. When no one else was available during the late night hours, Uppish was there to hear out many of my frustrations but also counter everything with a solution right then and there. Yes he is very busy working and stuff but he always makes time for this gaming community. Yes he is running the division but what stands out about his leadership type is that he still comes around and hangs out with everyone of us in some form or fashion. Thank you for helping us make what CS is. Much love Dobby keep up the good work :lol:

The time in these last 6-7months alone. Being under uppish as him being my Div lead. Has been the best time I have had being a officer in a division, leadership wise. Dude makes makes you want for nothing as a great leader. 

Uppish pays attention and cares about his officer core. Always asking the opinions of his peers before making decisions he know will affect those around him. Getting different points of views, so he knows he is getting the whole picture of situations. For example, before changing the cofos around. He made the officers aware and asked how we felt about it.

That example alone I find is a great feature to have as leader.

Uppish makes sure to greet every new member into CS. Supports his officer staff and also corrects us when needed. 

Man knows how to keep the attention at meets aswell. Never a dull moment when uppish is in the party. He sets a great example of how to act as an officer. Not too serious at the same time knows when to be serious. 

As a friend. Dude, as ive said before. Has always made me feel welcome, along with ever person I have brought around him. Uppish is a good dude to be around. Great sense of humor. Well round human being.

Man is easily a top tier leader. Even without speaking on his endless accomplishments. Man leads and great div. 

Uppish is consistent, he repeatedly shows how good of a leader he is. He does a great job. 

@KSI Uppish 7

OS3

Dude, you have been and are continuing to be an excellent leader who goes above and beyond your call of duty. You are one hell of a mentor, one hell of a leader, and one hell of a friend. You are not afraid to say it like it is. You have never backed down from a challenge and I don't dare to think of a challenge you would back down from. You have been the very engine that keeps CS alive and well. You don't hesitate in your choices and your confidence is amazing. I have learned so much from you and you have helped me out and helped my squad when we were in dire need for professional and expert guidance. I wouldn't be half the general I am today without your help. You are on track to make this community even better then ever and I believe you will be a driving force to bring this community up and above our competitors in the Xbox Community Scene. You have the strength and the diligence to make everything you touch turn to metaphoric gold. You are a wealth of information and you give it freely without the expectation of anything in return, save for hard work, and you do so all in the name of making KSI great again! 

EDIT: STAY OFF MAH DARN HILL. 

This man is the epitome of loyalty. He works his tail off for the community. He is also there when anyone needs him. He is a great friend. He deserves this award on so many levels. Keep up the great work @KSI Uppish 7

I have known @KSI Uppish 7 since the September 2019 and have had the pleasure of working with him in so many different areas of the community. I distinctly remember meeting him when I went to congratulate him on an OTM win and I found out he didn't win. A few weeks later I was working with him in HSI, then renamed History Department. Shortly after I worked with him in AAP, and once HD closed down in News. I thought that would be the end of Uppish's and my career together, but then we both joined LC, and I transferred CS after it was created. Uppish earned OS 2 and was even accepted for OS 3, but he declined OS 3 and said he didn't deserve it based on the criteria and wanted to earn it through Clan Ops, which shows he doesn't take the easy way, and wants to prove his worth. Uppish had a lot of problems in this community, but he has always overcome, and he has worked his way to becoming a voice in all areas he is involved with. He is never afraid to speak his mind especially when he is defending his friends. Another great quality about Uppish is that he is pro-member 100%. I have a few supporting factors in this. The first factor is that he literally sat a general for 14 months watching people get promoted to Co-Founder after a month or two over him due to favoritism. He decided to work hard and continue growing and being there for his members instead of focusing his energy into complaining. His squad Hellborn was one of the strongest squads alive at the time and its member retention was second to none under his leadership. He became senior AAP staff and helped train me in multiple facets of the area. He  also trained me in HSI. He backed me at every turn of the way when I would present ideas to save History Department from going under, but unfortunately it did. He was then faced with a choice. He could either join the news team and help lead the department that collapsed, or he could bow out and do something else. He chose to help news. He then worked his way up to News Department Head where he did an amazing job. Ultimately, he ended up leaving News once he knew it was fine without him so that he could focus on leading clan ops since he had finally earned the co-founder spot that he was once denied. He helped create CS when Elysium SL (Doom) and Hellborn DM (Rebellion) were taken from their respective divisions and merged to form CS. He was an original co-founder that proved that he could handle the pressure. He worked his butt off and eventually helped the division grow from two squads to four. He has never shyed away from being there for everyone that needs help and he now runs the division as its division leader. He is there for every member that needs help and is always doing what he can to help anyone that comes to him needing something. He holds everyone accountable and does everything he can to make sure that things get done properly in all aspects of the community that he is involved with. He is also a prominent voice in the LC. He was one of the first people on the LC selected upon its creation, and he is always speaking his mind and voicing the concerns of the members in our community. Uppish is clearly deserving of OS3 for everything that he has done for KSI/contributed to the community. He earned it once and declined it, and now I feel like it is time that he finally earns/accepts it. 

Here is the link for OS2. I didn't want to copy and paste my last nom obviously, but this was the topic that proved his worth as OS 3 as well. https://www.ksiforums.org/topic/52030-ksi-uppish-7-silver-outstanding-service/

Uppish is definitely a outstanding leader. Playing with members, always looking how to better the division and community as a whole, and there to answer questions even if it's something small. One of the great leaders to look up to in my opinion.