KSI Kanao 7 OS1

Rizz 7

KSI Kanao 7

@KSI Kanao 7

Outstanding Service Level 1

I feel like this award is a little overdue. Kanao (Tea) has done so much for the community and members around her. She’s a jack of all trades. She can Promote, Recruit and Train new comers all while juggling the LC, Education and being the head of the News Department. If you see her on you’ll likely see her in a party with her squad trying to get something going. Wether it’s a Gamenight workshop or even just to hang out and see what everyone’s up to for the day. She’s active across all spheres in our community. Kanao has been a good friend to me since I’ve joined this community. I’m not an easy person to deal with by any means but she still accepts me for who I am and puts up with me on a day to day basis. This woman has picked me up and dusted me off when I thought everything was all said and done. She’s been there for me from the beginning and has never judged or talked down to me. She always has a ear open if you need someone to listen or to even help you with life in general. This member has gone above and beyond for her people and continues to do so each day. Her work in news has been great, not even just news, her work here in our community has been great. That’s only a few things to say about Kanao. I’m gonna leave some for the others!

Dropping my vote to witness.

I agree that this nomination is a bit overdue. Whether you've known her as Kanao, Tea, Jezebelle, Drinkyourdamntea etc, the fact remains that she's a force to be reckoned with.  Love her or hate her (although I'm not sure how one could hate her), you definitely respect her. Her heart and mind are always in the right place, and it shows in her actions. While she may come off as abrasive to some when she disagrees with something, she's quick to provide a follow up solution. Being a recipient of the Bright Idea award attests to that. She's very well traveled during her journey in KSI, and leaves a lasting impression wherever she goes. One look at her forums signature tells only a small portion of the story. What I see when I look at it is someone who's dedicated to this community, doesn't hesitate to go where she's needed when she's needed, and will do everything she can to help out as a leader. She's climbed the ranks numerous times, and does so willingly to help this community push forward. I've never seen her tell someone, "no, I can't help you out." She does everything within her power to make sure voices are heard, assistance is provided, and good times are happening. I can only voice what I've seen from the Clan Ops side, but I feel just taking that into consideration is enough to warrant OS1. She's an amazing leader, and a pleasure to work with in CS.

KSI Tea 7 is an excellent officer. She does everything she is asked of and more on top of running a department, being on LC, and being an education assistant. She has given so much to this community and she absolutely deserves this award for her outstanding dedication to her squad, her division, and her community. It is hard to question the results she has given over her time in KSI. She is excelling in rebuilding her news department as she continues to hire capable writers and put out quality content we can all enjoy even with the defunct website she has to work with. She will continue to be a valuable asset to this community for a long time. 

Tea is well overdue for this award and I'm truly shocked she doesn't already have OS1. Tea is surely a jack of all trades and literally does it all here in KSI. She is a wonderful and hardworking officer and mentor that members in her division look up to with the highest respect. She is active in the LC and voices her concerns for her department as well as members in her division. She is in Education and strives to better the community helping to provide training and learning opportunities for members across the board. Tea is a wonderful Department Head and is always looking for new ways to improve her department, whether that be taking on new additions to the team or donating her own money toward prizes for So You Think You Can Write (SYTYCW). Outside of KSI, I know Tea lives a busy life. But obviously that doesn't stop her from being an outstanding leader in the community. As you can see from previous statements, she cares so much about the members in KSI and is willing to sacrifice her time if anyone in the community needs anything, whether someone is looking for advice, a member to game with, or someone to talk to and who is willing to listen. For these many reasons Tea is more than deserving of OS1. 

Janelle has definitely earned OS1 with her work as News CoHead and then News Head. She’s gotten creative and inventive trying to engage members to drive participation in SYTYCW. And she’s been the lynchpin and engine of the News Team for a lot longer than most people realize. She’s vastly improved her own writing and spelling skills, as well as her writers. Janelle has also worked hard in other areas like Clan Ops, Education, Information, and LC to continue to improve this community and make it amazing. Definitely deserving of OS1

PS You’ve got plenty more spelling and punctuation improvements to be made woman. Don’t take this as a tacit approval of how spell outside of News Articles.  :heart:

I would def say that KSI Kanao 7 is worthy of OS 1. I would actually argue that she deserves OS 2. She technically is eligible for OS LVL 3 with her rank in News and the time she has spent in KSI. She is a phenomenal friend, member, officer, and Department Head. 

Clan Ops- First of all everyone knows who KSI Kanao 7 is in her division and in a few others as well since she has been in KSI. She has been an officer for quite a while, and this isn't the first time either. She has always done a phenomenal job at training, doing member retention, and hosting game nights/workshops. She is one of the hardest workers that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is an amazing member and officer. She attends almost every event and is always there for any members that need someone to talk to, play with, etc. She has proven herself as a Captain. 

Department Ops- Kanao has also done an amazing job in department ops. She was literally one of the only news members doing anything when I was senior staff, and when I left, she earned the senior staff position. She then became Co-Head and finally she became Department Head. She almost single handedly revived the News Department. She worked her butt off until she was able to find a cohesive unit that worked well together. She has done an amazing job at getting news relevant in KSI again by marketing and taking members opinions into consideration. News is not a department that everyone is willing/wanting to join, yet she was able to make it appealing and is getting members interested in helping get the news team back to its former glory.

CDC- Kanao is in both LC and the Education team. First of all she was on the information team, but things did not work out to well. She would have rather led classes rather than writing/editing, so I gave her a chance and hired her as an assistant to which she has done a miraculous job. I actually trusted her to run her first 101 class (with supervision even though it was not needed), and she absolutely killed it. Her class went smooth and the members that took part in the class loved her and her teaching style. She also is a main voice in the LC seeing as she is not afraid to speak her mind and is always trying to bring new ideas that can help benefit the community in not only clan ops, but in department ops and CDC as well.

For these reasons I believe that @KSI Kanao 7deserves not only OS1 but OS 2 as well.