KSI DC 77 CS Hall of Fame Nomination

KSI DC 77

I joined CS on 1/17/21 and retired from Clan Ops/left CS on 9/17/21. Before I joined CS I recruited 9 people for the division and trained quite a few people. After joining CS I continued to recruit and train the members of the division. I helped train and rebuild the Doom officer staff under the generalship of KSI Fenny 77. I also helped lead Doom to a squad split. I helped train the officers of Wrath before/after they transferred the squad to CS. I hosted numerous workshops to make sure all of the members were trained/educated properly. I helped answer any questions that people may have regardless of rank. I have earned OS 3, bright idea, and Hall of Fame while being in CS. I know my statement isn't as crucial as others so I call upon my previous division mates to witness if they choose to do so/think I am deserving. @KSI Uppish 7  @Fennyishere @KSI Kanao 7 @KSI Grogu 7 @Sleepy @KSI Dilf @KSI Stack @KSI MercX and anyone else who would like to come forth.

DC has made a huge impact in clans ops. Man isn't head of education for no reason. My time in CS, Dc has rereate the way officers are trained. Which makes it easier to highlight potential officers. He has always been available for advice and has mentored some of the heavy hitters in CS. Him being one the heavy hitters, dude has set a great example of how to be as leader. Dc made time to host any workshop members wanted or needed to take. And i vouche for everything DC has said in the statment above

KSI DC 77

@KSI DC 77

CS Hall Of Fame

KSI DC 77 has set the standard for myself and many other officers to follow.  He has been a fountain of information for anyone in need. He has trained and recruited multiple members within our division regardless of squad and rank. When you think of CS it’s hard not to think of DC, he has been a strong force in the division for a long time. Juggling being Head of Education, LC and being the Chief Knowledge Officer, he has been there for anyone in need regardless the issue. I met DC back in March and he has been extremely helpful in my officer journey as well as many other around me. He has hosted any workshop needed, takes you out for hands on experience in Officer duties wether it’s promoting or recruiting. He cares about his people and goes above and beyond regularly. He was one of the main contributors to the doom split and building the officercore behind it. KSI DC 77 is the man, the myth and the legend. There isn’t a single reason as to why he doesn’t deserve this. Everything he has said in is statement is true. And that’s not even half of the things he’s done in CS. Mans is a GOAT.

DC has made such an impact on my life as well as being a mentor for me. I had transferred to doom after it's split to have a fresh start and DC has gone above and beyond to train and teach me all he knows. I was able to be very successful there and was able to help so many individual under DCs help and guidance. DC took it abound himself to help train so many officers in CS and is one of the reason why CS is so successful now. His determination has caused a ripple effect that will be felt for years to come.

I am giving my vote up to attest About KSI DC 77. 

DC has done a lot for CS and KSI as a whole. I first met DC when I was in DM because he was giving out the first ever revamped recruiting workshop. Since transferring to CS he has been one of my solid mentors. He would always bust my chops and that would make me want to do better. People have said many of times that I am a recruiting prodigy, I honestly don't think that would be possible if DC didn't train me to recruit. They give me credit all the time but the credit needs to go where it is deserved. DC is a great teacher, mentor and someone that you can just bs around with. I know CS was the Guinea pigs for all of his new and revamped workshops and honestly I think that was one of the best decisions that could have been made because there has been a bunch of new leaders that have come out of his teaching. In my opinion you earned this one! Keep up the good work! @KSI DC 77

Dropping my vote to witness:

Everything the man said is true. If it wasn't for DC, then Wrath wouldn't have transitioned from DM to CS as easily as it did. We went from a culture of everything being suppressed, downplayed, and constantly being told that none of what the education department had to offer was important, to a culture where all of the information is important and makes up part of the foundation of KSI. We had to play a lot of catch up, but DC took charge even before we transferred, and made sure we had everything we needed. As a result, Wrath has a truly All-Star leadership team, solid member base, and it's helped many of us progress forward in our KSI careers. The road map he instilled continues to be used even now, and the community as a whole made a huge leap forward in the time he was here in CS. For those reasons, and many more, I believe he has earned his place in the CS Hall of Fame.

@KSI DC 77

DC has easily earned his place in the CS Div Hall of Fame. He's helped to train a significant portion of CS officers, and played a critical role in Doom splitting to form Calamity. DC has been an advisor and mentor to MANY leaders in CS including myself, Fenny, Sinon, Sleepy, Merc, iChief, and other prominent and recognizable leaders of CS. He's a not so hidden gem that always helped keep things running smoothly. DC recruited 9-10 members for CS before he even officially joined the Division and has been a steady presence ever since he came into the Division. DC is actual GOAT, and has absolutely earned his place in the CS DHoF.

Love you buddy @KSI DC 77

KSI DC 7 is the most deserving person for CS Hall of Fame, he was instrumental in the proper training of a multitude of now high ranking officers and has mentored so many in our division! Without his leadership and guidance I would not be where I am today. KSI DC 7 helped me when I first came into the community and I barely knew who he was. I was having a really awful birthday and my friends from back home where I grew up were dogging the crap out of me for joining KSI. DC pulled me into a separate party and talked me through the issue and calmed me down. He's an amazing friend and I know that if I need him, he will be there for me as well as any other member of the community at large. He is most deserving of this prestigious honor. 

• 2 weeks later...