October 2021 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on October 17th and be open until October 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Co founder  @KSI xKing 77

Has been helping with my training and always available when I have questions. King has become part of whom I consider to be family. I know if I ever needed a pick me up or help all I have to do is ask. If King hadn't taken interest when I joined I would probably be a sgt still lost in KSI trying to figure this place out. Because of him I want to continue striving forward and help make KSI the place to be and help KSI continue to grow and prosper.

General @KSI Gambit 7

Extremely kind and understanding has continued to encourage me to progress and training for next steps in KSI  Career.  He is a total goofball who doesn't mind being roasted so long as it keeps our members entertained and active.  He helps me understand how the position works in KSI and how to navigate through some of the pitfalls that occur.  He makes me think and is constantly challenging me to be better and do better at everything.  He looks at my daughter as a sister and tries to truly be there as family.  I know I say this alot but Hydra has become an extension of my family because of its officer and members. Gambit is key to this division continue success.

LT

@Bane 7 Lt     has been a wealth of knowledge from past experiences in KSI. He always makes himself available when I have questions.  He has also been encouraging our members to get involved. His antics on discord keeps gambit on his toes and everyone laughing. He is the heart of what makes Hydra fun and happy. 

@KSI Kakuzu666

Ssgt KSI Kakazu  trying to balance school sports and KSI has been extremely helpful with getting our younger members active and involved. He has brought some of our members whom we thought would just fade away to the forefront and got them wanting to help and become Officers. He makes me laugh and I am so proud of him. He is like one of my kids I wish I could be there at one of his football games and scream as I cheer him on.

@BXCw3tb0xsgt TBOX for becoming active and interested in being an officer and stepping up. He has gone from almost being considered fluff to being one of our active members in the evening.  He participated in fall classic and did very well I couldn't be prouder of this young man.

General - 

KSI Gambit 7 (Hydra ES) @KSI Gambit 7

Ive known gambit for several years now. Everytime were together in a squad or division he actively goes out of his way to make sure that not only me but countless others are having fun and doing alright. Hes always extremely helpful and teaching us something new. Hes not only a fantastic leader but a fantastic mentor aswell. 

Captain -

KSIMommabear (Hydra ES) @KSIMommaBear

Ever since my transfer to ES shes always kept me active and involved in the squad affairs. Shes very hard working and constantly working to become a better leader, you see this every day when youre around her.

LT - KSI Jewels (Hydra ES) @KSI Jewels

Jewels is honestly jack of all trades kinda person ive personally watched her struggle at one thing and then work tirelessly to perfect it. She pushes people around her to be better and to grow not only as people but as officers, i had the chance to watch this happen not only is SL but here in ES. Ive honestly stuggled to figure who i should put my vote in for, being jewels or bane and its a difficult choice since both are fantastic leaders. 

SSGT -

KSI Kakuzu (Hydra ES) @KSI Kakuzu666

This man is the definition of having a full schedule. Hes balancing School, sports and officer work. Hes an inspiration to us all due to his sheer drive. He works insanely hard to learn all that he can from great leaders like gambit and king and the way down to former 7s like soap and i. 

SGT -

KSI Evanbop (Hydra ES) @KSI Evanbop

I dont know evan aswell as i know the others but i recognize his drive to become an officer and grow the community. Hes constantly asking our officers questions and striving to be better. Hes always active with everyone.

Edited by KSI Aizen 7

General-

KSI Gambit 7- GEN ES Hydra 

@KSI Gambit 7 

Ever since I transferred over, Gambit has been extremely helpful and welcoming. He makes sure he answers any and all questions that I have, no matter how dumb they are. He also makes sure that everyone is having a good time and playing games with somebody. If someone is playing games alone, he always invites them to join in. I was nervous fo transfer to a new Div, but Gambit really helped making me feel welcomed and appreciated. 

Captain - 

KSIMOMMABEAR- CPT ES Hydra 

@KSIMommaBear

Mommabear is an amazing mentor. I've looked up to her since my transfer because she does so much for the squad. She always makes sure nobody is alone. Her parties are always full of people because she is amazing at member retention. She is very hard working and dedicated to make Hydra amazing and welcoming. 

Lieutenant- 

KSI Bane 7 - LT ES Hydra 

@Bane 7 

Bane deserves LT of the month because he's overall very active and is on top of his officer duties. When it comes to promotions, sometimes it's hard to get one done because Bane has been on top of them. Bane also brings a lot of laughter and joy to the discord and parties. He always make sure everyone is talking and having a good time. 

Staff Sergeant - 

KSI Kakuzu - SSGT ES Hydra 

@KSI Kakuzu666

Kakuzu is so hard working. This guy has such a busy schedule. He's balancing school, sports and officer duties. With all that he's balancing, he always makes sure there is time for his officer duties. He is also very bright and always asks questions. 

Sergeant - 

KSI Evanbop - SGT Hydra ES 

@KSI Evanbop 

Evan deserves SGT of the month because this guy is very active. And he has shown so much interest in becoming an officer. He's always asking questions and is making sure he gets his workshops done. He shows so potentional in becoming an officer. 

Edited by KSI Jewels

General - 

KSI Gambit 7 (Hydra ES) @KSI Gambit 7

Joining a gaming community is a tough decision and even after being recruited, some may have doubts, or feel as if they won't meet others standards. I happened to be one of those people. KSI Gambit has truly been a beacon of leadership and a person who sees others not as below him, but as equals. Despite not even being an officer yet, Gambit has treated me like a close friend. Gambit is the clean hand that extends to the man wearing rags. This quality alone makes him my nomination for general. Thank you Gambit. You are one hell of a man!

Captain -

KSI Mommabear (Hydra ES) @KSIMommaBear

KSIMommaBear was the first people to greet me when I joined KSI. "Welcome *100 emoji Fire emoji*" I died of laughter after seeing that message. Unlike others who welcomed me with a plain old uncapitalized welcome, Mommabear was enthusiastic and even put emojis. I have see many people join Hydra, and Mommabear is always one of the first people to be there to hype them up. You really bring us together Mommabear.

Lieutenant -

KSI Jewels (Hydra ES) @KSI Jewels

Talking to new people is sometimes a struggle, but when I tell you Jewels makes it look easy--- I mean it. The first time I met Jewels in a party was when she was recruiting me to CPL. Instead of introducing herself like a normal person would do, she hopped right into conversation talking to me as if she knew me already. I was dumfounded yet It put a smile on my face. Since then, I came to her for most of my workshops knowing that I could talk to her with ease. She opened up to me like a loosely rapped gift.  You bring out the best in us.

Staff Sergeant -

KSI Kakuzu (Hydra ES) @KSI Kakuzu666

It's strange, Kakuzu seems like he is able to adapt to nearly any social environment. After about a minute of talking to me, he had let loose and showed his true colors knowing that I could handle it. Or maybe it was never on purpose. Anyway, Kakuzu was the one who recruited me to KSI and I appreciate the way he led me through it. He cut up the recruitment into organized parts that were easy to complete making the recruitment a breeze. You are a friend to everyone.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7 - Co-Founder of Sovereign Legacy
Link to forums account - @KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I would say there are way to many ways why she deserves this award. She has been there for anything i could ask for. The dedicated she has is second to none. She will do anything for her squad's and KSI. She is also a mentor for me. The knowledge she has of KSI is adenomas. If you have a question she has the answer.   

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hero 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Hero 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He recruited me and has taught me alot about the community. He is one of the people that has been my mentor in KSI. His dedication to the squad, KSI and everything he does in in his IRL. He has always been there when he's online he always joins my party to just chill and game.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lucifer
Link to forums account - @KSI_Lucifer
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is been my right hand person. He has been there from my recruits training, Every time i get online he's there. He has is one of the few people i will call a mentor. He has dedicated his time to help me, the squad and everything he has put his mind to it. 

Senior Leader:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Being the former CSO of the community, I personally can understand and account for the amount of work it takes to organize the leadership council, communicate with members, fulfill an active board position, and still be constantly looking for new ways to improve the community and ensure longevity in the process...and I only did a tenth of what this man does lol. Kakashii's ability to provoke thought amongst members, lead several different directives simultaneously, and still be a highly requested graphics artist on top of this is absolutely ridiculous in itself before you realize he adds into this a 60 hour work week. KSI could not have chosen a better member to fulfill this position and use it properly and I just wanted to thank you personally in a public space for your dedication and work ethic. #AnbuBaby

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King constantly likes to put himself down and say that he doesn't do enough or "disappears" often. Id like to take a minute to let him know that that is false and he does more than he will ever know. Hydra has recently been on the second wave of its glow up and this wouldn't at all be possible if not for all of the behind the scenes work King has done for this squad while we continue to grow. His presence is constantly felt, our members are ecstatic when he jumps in the party, he is constantly there when I need anything to ensure Hydras growth or happiness and he is swift to offer advice that is not only helpful, but needed. It'll be a sad day when he returns to just bein CEO of the community but in the meantime all of Hydra is appreciating his commitment and dedication to our happiness and success so thank you homie.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMommaBear (CPT - ES/Hydra)
Link to forums account - @KSIMommaBear
Reasoning why they deserve this - I cant find the words to properly convey my appreciation and pride in having this young lady as the Captain of my squad. Mommabear is just that, a momma bear not just for her family but for our entire squad. She is always the first person saying good morning in the chats, she is always the first person with the welcome message for new members, and always the first pair of open arms people run to when they have a bad day. She is a beacon of light and love for this squad and its no wonder why when she hops online, there is no room in her parties as people just flock to her. She has come such a long way in her KSI career and continues to impress with her knowledge, drive, and passion to make HYdra the best squad in the community.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 (LT - ES/Hydra)
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - When I first found out that Bane would be transferring into the same squad I was rejoining a couple months back, my first thought was "Ah s***" because I knew I would be in for a lot of headaches...but even more fun lol. Bane is easily one of the goofiest comedy based members Ive ever encountered in KSI but watching him use that to make members smile, to make their days better, and to get everyone riled up is a blessing. He truly is a man of the people and even while goofing off, is constantly observant of the people around him and their needs. When he decides to get serious, he utilizes his 5+ years of community experience to navigate and solve any issues that arise and is a constant resource for the members of Hydra when they have questions. He is outrageously generous, frequently doing raffles and give aways for the members of Hydra just to make people feel good and generate activity. Im proud to call him a great officer and a great friend as well.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels (LT - ES/Hydra)
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why they deserve this - When I think about Jewels entrance and impact on Hydra it be equivalent to throwing a bench player in whose unheard of thinking that theyd do their job and thats it, and they end up blowing out the game and starting the day after. Jewels came into Hydra quietly but after she got comfortable instantly transformed into a monster officer. Her keen eye in making sure the stats were cleaned up, appearing at anytime to make sure promotions were being completed, constantly asking questions, and always looking for ways to improve the squad. She has a very easy calming spirit that drew our members to her quickly and she is excelling at everything she puts her mind to. She has been a phenomenal addition to to Hydra and our officer staff.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Evanbop (SGT - ES/Hydra)
Link to forums account - @KSI Evanbop
Reasoning why they deserve this - Its not too often that you find that rare gem of a recruit that comes in and is absolutely thirsty for KSI knowledge, driven to get involved, is an amazing person, and truly understands the most important part of what it takes to be an officer. This young man never seems to be out of statements that amaze me and demonstrate his level of maturity and leve;-headedness. He is a shining example that you dont need to be an officer to create happiness and drive a squad forward and its an honor to watch him complete his PO training knowing that Ill have the fortune of being his General. Proud of you Evan, keep working Hard!

Co-Founder-

KSI ATH3NA 
Link- @KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning - Since the moment she jumped into her role as acting Gen of Templar, she's worked hard to ensure the officers of the squad have what they need. She always puts KSI first, sometimes getting little to no sleep to ensure her people are taken care of.

LT-

KSI Hero 7

Link- @KSI Hero 7

Reasoning- Hero dose whatever is needed for his squad. He is extremely organized, and helps the officers below him achieve thier goals.

SGT- 

KSISparkyFly

Link- @KSISparky Fly

Reasoning- Sparky dose whatever is needed of him to help the squad. From co-hosting ever6 game night he can to help the officers above him. To spending hours recruiting to help the squad grow. He is always online playing with squad members and helping them with Amy issues they may have.

Captain

KSI Eslin024 / CPT SL PRESTIGE

Link: @KSI Eslin024

Reasoning: Eslin has showed outstanding leadership and has been a huge rock in SL. Her modus operandi is to see others succeed and push herself to be the best officer. She goes above and beyond for her squad and has efficiently mastered her job as CPT. Not once has she had to be reminded of her duties and has became a symbol of what a leader really is. Ive never seen a CPT with such drive and motivation to get things done. 

Lieutenant 

KSI Buck / LT SL PRESTIGE

Link: @KSI Buck 

Reasoning: This man here without a doubt has proven that he can take on any task no matter how big or small. He brings nothing but positive vibes to every party, Gamenight and workshop. When it comes to training he steps up and gets it done the way a LT should. He deserves this award because Ive never seen someone grind for KSI and believe in KSI like he does. He has made it known that this is his family and treats every individual as such. He has proven and showed what it is like to be a LT in KSI.  

I notated KSI Nagisa (LT) because he is always there when anyone needs him never give up at the task at hand . He is very helpful and when you just need some to to talk to he is there to  listen . When the going get tough he Persevere through everything . He also knows when its time to step back a take a break but even there he is still the to lend a hand to help .

KSI Rome LT Succubus ES
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44703-ksi-rome/
KSI Rome deserves LT of the month based off of a few reasons first being he goes above and beond with his dutys he also is extremly helpfull and does his best plus more on anything he does for his squad and his devison he also stays off of any sides when brought with a conflict

On 10/17/2021 at 1:53 PM, KSI Starset 7 said:

KsiGambit. Gen Es hydra 

Great leader... and teach very well and is patients with people and time.. and understand almost everything....

Ksimommabear  lt es hydra 

great leader... when someone asked a question knows the answer or get the answer for you.. amazing person to talk to about anything and evrything... 

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on October 17th and be open until October 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------

Link to forums account -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKing 77 - CEO (Acting Cofo)
Reasoning why they deserve this - all i can say about this guy that hasn't been already said before is when king came over to ES ES was in a bad state but once he came here it did a full 180 when he doing both a COFO and CEO jobs it really take atole on someone but yet king over here pushing all the squads to do better and is someone i can look up to and to uphold him as a leader in this community #KingsApprantice 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIHorseride - SSGT - Angels ES
Link to forums account - @KSIHorseride
Reasoning why they deserve this - since she joined horseride has been in countless partys with me trying to learn the ways of how to be a leader  form learning the recruiting process form learning how to become a officer since her promotion to SSGT she has been kicking ass as she been recruiting reaching out to members getting them active being a social butterfly towards everyone in the squad since SGT can't wait to see where her KSI Career goes

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Syn - SGT - Angels ES
Link to forums account - @Synckedrin
Reasoning why they deserve this - since joining Syn has been in countless party's with me and the other staff in angels being there for the members as well as learning his ways to learn how to become a leader i am so hyped to see where his career goes 

Senior Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (CEO, acting co Founder- ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has always had the best interest of KSI in all he does.  He  became acting Gen and Cofo in ES when we were struggling.  He is not afraid to He inspired people to come over here and help out and under other leadership we might have been closed down.  But he saw the potential and in a matter of months helped bring about a squad split and also being on the verge of another.   King inspires people to be their best. He has the quality I refer to as a "cheerleader". People want to do their best for him and the results are amazing. 

General
KSI Gambit 7 - General ES/Hydra

@KSI Gambit 7
Gambit came out of retirement to be a member, but he soon stepped up as an officer and has been killing it in recruiting, mentoring and train officers and inspiring his squad to split for a second time in just a few months. ES is very lucky Gambit and the skill he bring  to us

CPT
KSI Inked 7 - CPT ES/Succubus
 @KSI Inked 7
Inked transferred over to ES a few months ago and from the day she cam over she interacted with our members.  When Hydra was formed she decided to go over to Succubus and soon became an officer and has become a great example to  the members what a good officer looks like.  She has a great rapport with he other officers and is constantly reaching out to the members and getting them more involved.  When I was on LOA she stepped up to act as Gen in my place and kept the squad running smoothly. 

LT 
KSI Rome LT ES/Succubus
@KSI Rome
Rome always has the most attended game nights in succubus, he has this very laid back personality and very well spoken.  He says he is shy but you would never know it from his game night or his presence at squad meetings.  He always comes off as confident, knowledgeable and  as an all around nice guy. I am very lucky to have him supporting me in Succubus

SSGT
KSI DRKB1ADE SSGT ES/SUCCUBUS
 @KSI DRKB1ADE

Since drkblade rejoined KSI  he has reached out to succubus members as well as ES members in other squads.  He joined any game night he could to get to know as many members as possible. He wanted to be an officer and inspired  current officers to do better.  As soon as we could we brought him up to SSGT we did and he did not disappoint. He has continued to reach out and bring the squad together.   He is eager to learn and keeps an eye on the who squad so I know I can get the lowdown on what going on because he is right there and has his finger on the pulse of the squad.  

SGT
KSI River#1541  SGT ES/SUCCUBUS
 @ywanger
KSI River is a member who loves KSI and wants to help even though his work schedule doesn't really allow for it right now.   He always responds to messages sent to the squad on discord and always makes sure he gets read in on the notes from squad meeting.  Even though he can't be around much he is very present in the discord and game nights when he can. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Evanbop/SGT/Hydra/ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Evanbop
Reasoning why they deserve this -This member has shown outstanding work to improve as a active member and is always eager to learn 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIMommaBear/CPT/Hydra/ES
Link to forums account - @KSIMommaBear
Reasoning why they deserve this -for a short time that we have had her she has mange to become a mother to all of us in Hydra and to climbs the ranks with outstanding work to show im glad to see her as my captain and or gen in the future

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Jewels/LT/Hydra/ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why they deserve this - tho she has been in our staff for a short time he is a great help with keeping members happy and wanting to play but making sure our staff is well organized when it comes to our work

General 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7/GEN/Hydra/ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -since coming out of retirement he has worked is way back up the ranks.despite all of us playin jokes with him we all have some laughs and he helps big time even with him balancing KSI and his family life i commend him big time

General @KSI Gambit 7

I have to be honest I struggle with things like discord, forums, even Xbox live in general. Gambit had the patience to literally hold my hand through every step of setting me up with KSI. Always has the answer to questions and shows genuine care for people. To add to it he's better at COD than me, so he's forcing me to get better as well. 

Captain KSI Mommabear 

@KSIMommaBear

When I first jumped on Mommabear was proof of KSI's standard of being a positive gaming community. I've always heard her offer to help, even if it's just needing someone to talk to about life. The only time I've heard her talk trash was to KSI Gambit 7. And I'm starting to get the vibe he needs that to keep him in check.  I feel that through her actions she helps pull KSI to a higher standard. 

Gamertag KSI Barb 7 (div lead - ETERNAL SOULS/SUCCUBUS) -

Link to forums account - @KSI Barb 7

Reasoning why they deserve this

I mean i feel like there is nothing i can say that hasn't already been said i mean her actions already speaks volumes about her incredible and extremely respectable character i mean she's a div lead,acting co-fo and acting gen of a Squad all on top of of being a teacher in real life honestly she is the epitome of incredible and probably one of if not the most kindest and respectable 7 you'll ever meet in KSI

Gamertag KSI DRKB1ADE (SSGT - ETERNAL SOULS/SUCCUBUS) -
Link to forums account - @KSI DRKB1ADE

I've never seen or had the honor of working with a SSGT as dedicated and hard working as KSI DRKBLADE it goes to show how much he loves this community especially by how passionate he is about all things KSI 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7

There’s a few reasons why Uppish deserves the award but to give a few recent ones we go to the Fall Classic event, Uppish was constantly pushing out our forums challenge and hyping up the events every chance he could. Uppish plays a big part into why people in CS are as active as they are, wether it’s party hopping between every squad, showing up to officer and squad meetings and even hosting a gamenights every now and a again. When you think of CS he’s one of the first people that comes to mind, he’s joyful while being a doody head at the same time. He’s there when you need him and is always on top of his game. And he does all this while working 10-12 hour shifts on the regular, “breaks are for sissy’s” is the mans motto. His work ethic shines in CS and there isn’t a reason he doesn’t deserve this.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grogu 7

Mr.Groggyboy is a literal GOAT. He has helped guided me through many tough times wether it was keeping my head on straight while dealing with a struggling squad or even just day to day struggles of being an officer. He has played a major role in bringing calamity out of a rough patch. He has kept our officercore motivated and is extremely active in our day to day activities wether it’s joining random parties or helping organize officer goals for the week. He helps keep us in check when we need it while also building us up every chance he gets. Grogu is in it for the pure growth and betterment of this community. He is one of the most understanding people in KSI I’ve met. The man knows what he’s doing and his opinion on any matter is extremely valued by myself and many others. If he says he’s got you, he’s got you. He’s never one to disappoint is without a doubt in the top tier amongst the KSI divisional 7s staff, Grogu makes everything his own and is extremely meticulous and wise while completing tasks or making decisions. He leaves his mark wherever he goes.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pastries 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Pastries 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - To Start, this is the best 4th SGT you’ll ever meet. Mans has taken over for me in the middle of a promotion when I had a phone call and walked him through how to create his forums, He’s  came in and been a cohost for my halo Gamenights multiple times, came through and met new recruits, the list goes on honestly. Pastries was one of the leading members out getting votes for CS in the Fall Classic Polls challenge, talking with the teams before they went into the events and just keeping an all around positive vibe in the division. He shows his face around the division and is down to pass on the wealth of knowledge within him to anyone who may ask. He’s one of the most humble “old timers” I’ve ever met. Usually older upper leadership walks around with a chip on their shoulder, never once have I got that impression from pastries. He is and continues to be one of the most positive and just all around fun members in CS.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77, Chief Knowledge Officer
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is everywhere! From Clan Ops, AAP, Education, LC, his board position...I'm still in awe of how he does it all, but he does. He continues to show just how much he cares about this community each and every day, and we're all better for it as a result. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7, Director CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - So Ol' Slick is no longer the FNG, as he's been around us for a bit now. The man is a workhorse, I can tell ya that much. 60+ hours a week AND he still has time for KSI. I mean, he'll jump in a 7s and Gens meeting while he's driving home from a long day, and still have enthusiasm for the topics at hand, and it's honestly contagious. I really appreciate how he levels with us and helps us work through situations as they arise, and I look forward to continuing to work together throughout our KSI careers.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I lost a bet, so here we are. Kidding! Uppish is an absolute pleasure to work with. Yes, I said Uppish lol. He's not only a great friend, but an amazing superior/co-worker. When it's time to handle business, it gets handled, and when it's time to goof off, there's plenty of good times to be had. He continues to shine as a Div Lead, role model, mentor and confidant to everyone in CS. This past month is no exception. Coming off of any annual event can be a bit slow, but with Uppish at the helm, everything made it back up to speed in no time. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny 77
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fenny is really great at being the comedic relief that everyone needs, but I feel she sells herself short sometimes. Her IRL responsibilities are pretty gnarly between college and everything else, but she still shows up ready to work and handle business. She cares about this community, this division, and leaves a lasting impression on anyone that has the pleasure to interact with her. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why they deserve this - Merc is the man, hands down. I wish all officers in KSI could sit in on one of his officer meetings, and listen to how efficient, detailed, and structured that it's ran. There's a reason Wrath is as amazing as it is, and this man is it. He's at the helm, leading from the front, taking charge and building up those around him. It brings me great pleasure to know that one day I'll be out of a job, because he's so gosh dang awesome at his.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingdomX 
Link to forums account - @KSI KingdomX
Reasoning why they deserve this - It's been a real treat watching this guy climb up the ranks. You'd never know that he was shy when he first came into KSI lol. Now look at ya! He's a powerhouse in his own right, and becomes better and better every day. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Infid3l
Link to forums account - @KSI Infid3l
Reasoning why they deserve this - Infid3l really came back strong this month, and it's great to see. Between recruits, training, mentoring...he's an absolute beast! He's really proving that he's capable of being a great CPT and even more. Keep it up!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus
Link to forums account - @KSI Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - Walrus has really been thriving as a new officer, and shines through a perfect example of what you're looking for when moving up a SGT into the officer ranks. He does his job and then some, and I'm looking forward to how far he'll climb throughout his career within KSI.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -SSGT Angels ES
Link to forums account - @KSIHorseride
Reasoning why they deserve this - Before their promotion to Staff SGT she was consistently going above and beyond the call of duty getting recruits, being eager to learn and do what was needed to become a staff member while also being probably one of the friendliest members in the squad as she can almost constantly be found in parties with people from our squad, other squads and her recruits.

Edited by KSI Nezu

General - 

KSI Gambit 7 (Hydra ES) @KSI Gambit 7

Ive known gambit for a couple of years now.  Since being in ES Hydra I've seen him put in work everyday, from recruiting to workshops to gamenights, he is very helpful and is willing to sit with you and teach you 1 on 1. I'm proud of all he has done. He truly deserves this award. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 Div Lead CS
Reasoning why they deserve this- Man is great leader. Pushes for members and officers to better themselves. Reliable, always has answer or at the very least is there to guide. He does a great job leading CS 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7 Cofo CS
Reasoning why they deserve this- Man is reliable, can always go to him for advice. He sets a great exmple as a cofounder and how to be a well established officer. Definitely is a big piece of CS running the way it does. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat Captain Rebellion
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this- She has done an amazing job in the abesence of her Gen. Seeing how she is at gen's meetings i can tell she is gonna be a great job. Reliable as co officer, always fun to be around

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko LT Calamity
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this- Man is always interacting with members. Joins different gamenights and getting around CS. He is always fun to be in parties with. Definitely sets a good example for younger members in KSI

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus 
Link to forums account - @KSI_Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this- Dude has been going hard in the paint since he joined the community. Man is always looking to help members. Alway welcomes new member and posts morning messages on discord. He is always fun to be in parties with. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 (DL CS)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish is always going above and beyond when it comes to CS as a whole. He is still managing to be active at the squad level to the point that I even question myself is he really the head of a booming division. No matter what is going on he still makes the time to respond and reach out to the people that are needing to talk with him or simply hang out. Keep up the good work! 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grogu 7 (CO-FO CS)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Without a doubt there is no question to why Grogu doesn't deserve the CO-FO OTM. He is always trying to help in any way that he can. He always brings amazing things up in the Gens meeting that ultimately end up being implemented. This guy is a machine that is always on top of everything. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG (CPT - Wrath/CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have no idea where to really start when talking about Stack! He does so much without even being asked. He is my right  hand man when it comes to running WRATH. It doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, he is constantly working to better wrath. It simply comes down to he is a beast. I see amazing potential still to come. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Groudon (LT- Wrath/ CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI-Groudon
Reasoning why they deserve this - WOW! You have taken your promotion and ran with it! Groudon is simply shining like I haven't seen before. This month alone you have worked with 3 POs while mentoring 5 total! You are doing an amazing job and I can see you going further and further!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus (WRATH/CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI_Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Walrus has become an officer this month he has a sense of eagerness that is looked for when it comes to a successful officer. No matter what the situation is he is constantly wanting to learn everything he can. There is no doubt in my mind that he will continue to grow as an officer and an individual here in KSI. Keep up the good work brother! 

Director

@KSI Slick 7 - Director CS/SL

Slick has been awesome this month helping the CS 7s Staff and officer cores grow as a whole. We've been able to keep making continuous improvements across the Division and Slick played no small part in that process. We don't say it often enough but I appreciate you fam :100_pray:

Co-Founder

@KSI Grogu 7 CS Co-Founder

Shatner (aka Grogu the GrogMan) is seriously the only reason I can stay a relatively sane individual in KSI. My right & left hand CS, this guy does it all. We're almost always in lockstep and thinking the same thing without even trying to. He's a fantastic CoFo and a phenomenal leader. I always tell the people around me to keep an "If I get hit by a bus.." plan. Thankfully, as long as Shatner is around that plan is safe and secure. Cheers bud, don't go anywhere.. please

General

@KSI MercX - Wrath CS General

Merc runs a tight ship and by god it's a really friggin' good one. He's got a squad that I'd bet on against any other is KSI. 2 phenomenal CPT's, 2 spectacular LT's, 3 SSGTs that have been crushing it and a backpack FULL of good looking POs. Merc has been building a high octane officer core for months and they have balled out this month. 15 RECRUITS IN 8 DAYS!! Wrath has been on a tear and Merc has piloted this ship like master. Kudos Merc! Keep it up!

Captain

@KSI Kat - Rebellion CS Captain

When Jak went on LoA bc of Hurricane Ida, Kat seamlessly stepped into the role of Acting General. Under her tutelage, Rebellion made steady progress with POs, activity, growth, and creating better habits. It was a lot to ask of her and Kat answered the call without hesitation. Kat's exceptional leadership and problem solving abilities are a big part of the reason Rebellion is doing well right now. Keep up the good work Kat! Hard work always pays off.

LT

@KSI-Groudon - Wrath CS LT

Groudon has been KILLING IT this month with training officers & POs. He has shown some serious game with his training skills, Groudon has put in a lot of work with all 3 of the newest SSGTs in Wrath and it shows. Their enthusiasm, intuition, & work ethic is no joke. That all starts with the attitude of the people who train them to be officers, which is where Groudon shines. Take a bow and a lap my friend. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

@KSI Pastries 7 - Rebellion CS, (4th) SGT

Well SGT Donut, someone should give you some credit. Cuz a party with Pastries in it rarely has a dull moment. He's always bringing the fun and jokes no matter which of CS's 3 squads he's with, or even with members outside of CS. Pastries has been a great resource to introduce newer members to multiple squads and broaden their KSI horizons. He's always down for a good time and to play some games. Pastries was also a huge help with Turkey Bowl and generating votes for CS to take a the #1 spot in the Forums Poll. KSI's oldest member still has a few tricks up his sleeve. 

Dept Member

KSI @Bane 7 - AAP

Bane has been a big help with AAP this month and making sure that everything gets done. He's always following up and a triple checking that everything was completed on time or ahead of schedule. What a legend.