Multi Nom

KSI WldMama7

Gamertag / Forums Name @KSI Nagisa

Award Member Assistance and KSI Mentor

Any evidence :

When I first joined KSI he made an effort to help me feel included and not so lost. He even took it easy on me while I was trying to learn the controls and game play. If it had not been for KSI Nagisa and a few others I probably would have left KSI within the first few weeks of joining. He encouraged me to pursue becoming an officer despite my doubts about stepping up. As I started moving up though the ranks he has been a voice of reason and advice as I learn to navigate the Officer core. There have been times when I have had questions since Hydra and Angels split and he still hasnt hesitated to answer if he was able and if he was not he found the answers or knew whom I should ask. I have watched him help my daughter ( @KSIHorseride)     develop her skills enough to where she herself has become a SSGT in Angels. I have also watch him assist his friend and General @KSI Hidan as he struggled with his new found responsibilities as Gen of a squad. I have seen  him working with new members and playing games he doesnt necessarily enjoy but doing what is necessary for his squad.  His help has enabled the transition from Captain to General to be fairly smooth despite @KSI Gambit 7 being busy adjusting to his new role and the demands on his time. Without his assistance I dont believe that I would have been able to join the officer core much less become a General in 4 months since joining and about 3 months since declaring as a potential officer. He has helped by challenging me and encouraging me. If anyone else has had the opportunity to experience his kindness and knowledge please give a testimony and evidence for I truly believe he deserves these awards and so much more.

@KSIHorseride  @KSI Hidan @KSI xKing 77 @KSI Nezu

Profile Link if possible

@KSIMommaBearFor member Assistance we will need 3 separate witness statements showing how the nominee has assisted them in some way answering any general questions 

Member Assistance: Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses who can attest they have personally been assisted by the member)

For mentor we will 5 separate witness statements with them claiming the nominee as a mentor to them. 
Mentor: 
5+ People Claimed these Members as their Mentors.

-KSI Bane 7

AAP Senior Staff:afro:

KSI NAGISA is my mentor he has shown me the ropes and abd all of my fity thousand questions through everything . He is all ways the when you needs someone to just losten and he always there when you need advice. But  he is one of the best teachs i know. @KSI Nagisa

Edited by KSIHorseride

Hey @KSIMommaBear hope you're having a good day. Sorry but for these two awards you need witnesses for each and for this situation we will need you to please split the awards into two separate topics please. Thanks, AAP Senior Staff