KSI Sinon Good Samaritan

KSI Shatner7

Oh god Sinon is an amazing individual! Not only has he bought me the new Cod vanguard game, but he has also spent money and given away items via the LC as well. He also donated money, and given our name changes!

I can also attest that Sinon is an amazing individual as well, he went out of his way to make sure that people got name changes when needed along with gifting games. He also put forward his own money for gift cards that were up to $50-$60 a piece. 

10 hours ago, KSI Sassy said:

I can also attest that Sinon is an amazing individual as well, he went out of his way to make sure that people got name changes when needed along with gifting games. He also put forward his own money for gift cards that were up to $50-$60 a piece. 

we need people that he has gifted to come forward and state that he has personally helped them by gifting whatever it may be

Good Samaritan (4/5)

I forgot to add in there that sinon bought me GTA5 as well. It was bought for me so I could join in on their game nights and I couldn’t do that before until he stood up and bought it for me. @Bane 7