2021 AAP Of The Year Awards

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to the 2021 Of The Year Awards!

This is a yearly event which is designed to have members from all over the community recognized for their achievements in the community within the calendar year.

To nominate someone for one of these awards they need to have held a rank prior to today.

Before you nominate someone think back throughout this entire year, from January until now, and find the person you can think of that best filled each Rank & Position in this community, from Member all the way to Senior Leader.

RULES

1) No Favouritism 

i.e. - This person is my friend, as such he should get this award

2) You cannot self Nominate!

3) Be as descriptive as you possibly can be! Tell us absolutely everything you know your nominated person has done within the year of 2021.

4) Fill as many categories as possible! - Don't be shy!

5) You can only nominate one person per category, and you can only nominate one category per person

6) Please only post once and if you are going to add in nominations, please edit your topic. If you make a second post, we won't count it.

Please fill in the below template for your nominations to be eligible:

Category:

Gamertag:

Forums Account Link / @:

Reasons they deserve this award:

Categories For nominating:

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director:

Division Leader:

Co-Founder:

General:

Captain:

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

So to sum up, when you are doing your nominations, select a category from the list above.

Then fill in the template from below

For example:

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI ShotDrop 7 

Forums Link: @KSI ShotDrop 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Reasoning with lots of facts, as descriptive as you can be as to why this member deserves this award!

This will close on the 15th of December.

Good luck and happy voting all! 

- KSI Paradox7 and the AAP Department.

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director: KSI Shadow007 @KSI Shadow007  He is the dedicated director I have ever met if you actually need help he is there explaining it always asking if you need anything.

Division Leader:

Co-Founder:KSI xIrish 7 @KSI xIrish 7 He is very understanding when it needs to be. Very helpful and knowledgeable about KSI

General:

Captain:KSI Tripped @KSI Tripped

He works very hard and very helpful I couldn't ask for a better captain in samurai. He is always help members out. I have been gen twice in my time of KSI never had a captain that wants to same goals as me for the squad. Always willing to learn new things and always have ideas to made our squad better then ever. I will say this about him he is a great leader in samurai

Lieutenant:KSI xFlamingo @KSI Flamingo he has done any amazing job if it by workshops to gamenight. Just being there to talk about the Squad. 

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Edited by KSI Babytank

CEO-@KSI xKing 77 I believe that King deserves of the year for CEO because of his work in ES. When I first joined in July of this year not fully understanding what I was joining he took the time to help me gain a better understanding of not only the Community but his vision for ES and KSI. He helped me realize that I could best assist KSI to be better by becoming an officer and offer my unique brand of insight and help ES and Hydra to grow and become strong. If it had not been for him and several others I do not believe I would still be here. I know you have had so much on your plate and soon to become a dad for the first time. You are more than you give yourself credit for and I am proud to call you friend. I cant see there being a KSi without you my friend.

COFO-@KSI Gambit 7 Where do I begin about this young man. Gambit is literally the life of the party. He reaches out to new and old KSI members he teases us and goads us into reaching for and becoming better. If Gambit had not mentored me the way he did I dont know if I would be in the position I am now. As he says I have the "it" factor whatever that means but his tutelage and drive to quickly move through the ranks I am not sure I would be GEN. it took all I could do to keep up with this young man as we moved through the rank structure and he taught me as we went and made me think as if i were already 2 steps ahead of my current rank. He is a wonderful person who it has been a pleasure to get to know. He has taken the role of mentor a step further and has become a member of my family his children are on my shopping list and his wife is adorable. KSI would not be the same without him.

Captain-@KSI Nagisa although its traditional to name people from your own squad to the of the month or of the year awards and both of my captains are amazing I cant help but want to recognize Nagisa. Despite dealing with his own issues and problems he helped me learn how to game he helped me get to know our squad and has always been available when i had questions even though our squad has split and he is no longer a part of hydra he is still apart of our division of ES. I have watched him struggle with the decision to step back into the officer core and once he did to assist his squad as they struggled. He is continuing to try to help his squad grow and recover. He is being a mentor to several of his young officers and continuing to be a friendly ear for me when I just need to vent to someone who understands what comes with this position. KSi would not be the same without him

Forums Staff-@The ChadMinI recommend you for the Forums and your join area. Despite not ranking up through clan ops he still makes his presence known. He has made himself available to help when needed and has given advice freely. He has also mentored me as i trained to be a join mod while simultaneously working as a captain and most recently becoming gen . He has continued to encourage and be understanding despite the fact i am currently busy with clan ops he is allowing me to slow down in web ops instead of having to step down. i consider him not only as a mentor but as a good friend. Throughout my time in KSI his presence has been needed and a voice of reason when situations arose and advising me as necessary when I was unsure how to handle situations. KSI would not be the same without him.

SSGT_@KSI BIKRMOMA SSGT- you were so unsure of joining our strange little family but once you decided to you took us by storm. Learning everything you could and asking questions and participating in everything you could. Not only do you help our squad by being so active you have become like a sister to me and I highly value your friendship. You have taken the time to take nearly all the workshops needed to move up throughout all the ranks even before becoming an officer so you would understand what is asked and what is expected of each rank. You help keep myself and Gambit humble by your thirst for knowledge and your passion for our squad i couldnt picture someone else to be the epitome of what a SSGT should be. For this and many more things I truly believe that you deserve of the year award.

LT-@KSIEZCHOCLAT LT- When you first joined our squad and stated you were interested in becoming an officer I was unsure of how or where you would fit in. As I got to know you I have come to value your insight your drive and passion for wanting to make Hydra the best squad in KSI. You continually ask questions and despite your work hours you are one of my most active officers and I am most pleased to watch you bloom and grow as you move up through the ranks. As much of a hard time you give me you also push me and help me be the best general I can be. Because of your passion and your drive I can truly see you moving as high up as you decide you want to just remember as you do that your story started here in Hydra and we will always be your first family.

Corporal-@Killermolly8 where to begin with this young man. Despite his disabilities he out games me every time!! He is a sensitive and wonderful young man who despite the problems of the real world making it difficult for him to be as fully active as he would like and through the loss of his brother he still remains a positive young man in our squad. He is usually one of the first to greet me when I go online if he is on and one of the last to say goodnight. He checks in on other members and jokes around with the best of them in our squad. Although currently he is a corporal in our squad I would say he has become an integral part of our squad like the kid brother everyone finds adorable and wants to help. He may have only been part of KSI for a relatively short time he is definitely a member that makes being part of KSI fun.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Shadow007

Forums link:  @KSI Shadow007

Reasons they deserve this award: Shadow has always been there for anything I've needed and for anyone else that's needed it from what I see. He personally even showed and taught me some ways about what I was doing wrong when coming up to CPT as a LT still and I respect him so much more for just showing me what was needed and being blunt and honest and helping me see what needs to be done and to help other officers and not just wait n see if they will but to show them and help them and explain when . Besides that I just always feel he's there for any need no matter how busy he may be he takes care of it and I have nothing but respect for him as a director. 

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Babytank

Forums Link: @KSI Babytank

Reasons they deserve this award:  babytank has been the life of the party lol. I never seen such a squad be so happy and comfortable hopping in the gens party and being able to either talk bout there day whether its how good of a day it was or bad . I loved it right away when I joined samurai because I felt it's how it should be in a gaming community everyone hanging out laughing gaming. We all get along and have a good time. And when time come she puts the joking aside and gets down to work and does what needs to be done for her squad. I've had my own altercation with her but we always help each other out and just want the same goals for this squad and to see it grow and I'm so thankful for a great gen over my squad. For that I feel she's well deserving of this OTY award. 

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSIxFlamingo

Forums Link: @KSI Flamingo

Reasons they deserve this award: flamingo flamingo... I helped train and watched flamingo grow and grow from member to SSGT to LT and he did excellent and learns and double checks and asks and just continues to do good. Great at recruiting and hosting workshops and passing his knowledge and training potential officers and SSGT and ready to do anything . I feel he's definitely worthy of LT OTY.

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Paradox7

Forums Link: @Loyalty Paradox

Reason they deserve this: since I've joined AAP I have always been asked and shown what to do and if I had questions they were answered. I also felt he's on top of stuff and makes sure to remind us and correct us on stuff we do wrong. Since I've joined he always been looking out for me and having my back in case I do something wrong and showed me right way and I just feel he's very deserving of this OTY. 

Category: Department Member

Gamertag: KSI Bane 7

Forums Link: @Bane 7

Reason they deserve this: bane has been wonderful in AAP very helpful in showing me Senior Staff duties and even reaching out to the new AAP Staff showing them what to do and reminding them and always reminds all of us of things and just a very helpful positive person to have in the department and always pushes out announcements for AAP. I just feel hes always on top of it all. Always ready to lend a hand or show you how to do it right instead of get mad at you for failing. Just a great Senior Staff member overall for sure. 

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI BigMack 92 

Forums Link: @KSI Big Mack 92

Reason they deserve this award: there's been plenty of members deserving of member OTY but big mack excells. Always so eager to learn more and do good. Recruits and works on it and interacts with members always and helps members with anything he can . He does very well as a SGT and hopefully an officer soon. I expect to see him doing great things. 

Senior Leader

KSI Swag 77 

@KSI Swag 77

Swag has always had an incredible impact on his members and leaders no matter what his position is. He has dedicated most of his adult life to KSI, but his dedication has really shown in his most recent role as Chief of Staff. Swag Takes the time to get to know every member on a personal basis. He is constantly looking to innovate and improve the KSI experience for his members and is always one party invite away. He has shown tremendous character and integrity in his role as Chief of Staff, and always makes decisions with the members in mind. Since Swag has taken command, the attitude of clan ops has taken a significant turn for the better. He stresses the most important part of KSI to his leaders, which is to have fun. He's truly a pivotal leader in KSI and I'm excited to see where he's able to take clan ops.

Category: cofounder 

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Gambit 7

Reasons they deserve this award: he is dedicated to being a person with the community always making you feel welcome has massive responsibility and still has time to teach game listen laugh and has a family both in KSI and out   He’s in officers party and sgt party recruits party having fun laughing training playing just being there. I’ll tell you if this gentleman gives you anytime to hang play or training you wouldn’t be disappointed at all!

Gamertag: KSI MercX

Forums Account Link:  @KSI MercX

Reason they deserve this award:

KSI MercX has been an excellent leader and General, his straight shooting style of dealing with issues has avoided many issues due to his clear communication and lack of condescension. It is very obvious he takes his position seriously and wants nothing but the best for his squad and KSI as a whole.

Gamertag: KSI T StackG

Forums Account Link:  @KSI T StackG

KSI T StackG has been a great encourager and motivator, a strong leader for his squad. you will almost always find him online and filling out his officer duties, overall an excellent Captain.

Gamertag: KSI Walrus

Forums account link: @KSI_Walrus 

KSI Walrus has shown that he is a dedicated officer and KSI member, he always supportive and encouraging to both his fellow officers and all other KSI members. Always making a point of welcoming new members and making them feel included without neglecting any of the other KSI members 

Edited by BlackKaiser

NoCEO - KSI xKing77 @KSI xKing 77This younger man I cant say enough things about him he there if you need even through his own tough times he is the always willing to help and is such a good listener even if its not about ksi he there. 

Cofo- Gambit 7 @KSI Gambit 7This yong man has done a lot and has been one of my bigest motivations he push you and tells you stuff that is true and so honest . Yes what he says sometime hurts but he does to help you realize what you need to do and he is so kind  to everyone.

Captain_ KSI Nagisa @KSI Nagisa

This young man  is a teooper even through his own issue he finds a why to push through it all. Nagi has been my mentor since i been in KSI  he has pushed me  and gave me confidence when i had know . He knew that i could do it . He is one of the biggest reasons i stand  where i stand today.

SSGT_ KSI chanting @KSI Chanting

THIS YOUNG MAN i have only know fow  a little bit but he as give me adivce to help better my career as an officer. He has become a good friend  of my . He always as anwers to my many questions but i have learn a lot from him.

Category: General

Forums Account Link / @KSI MercX

Reasons they deserve this award: because He is the best General I have seen we can always communicate he is open minded and accountable. He is a very knowledgeable and a great leader and great teacher he represents what KSI is and should continue to be.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI T StackG

Forums Account: @KSI T StackG

He is always there when you need him He is a great teacher and leader and he does things above and beyond what people expect of him he represents KSI in the best possible ways and does his work and even more.

Category:SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Blk0ut21

Forums Account Link / @BlackKaiser

Reasons they deserve this award: since becoming a SSGT he has done exceptional work and has done great with his workshops and training he is everything you're looking for in a SSGT 

Category:member

Gamertag:KSI Shade 

Forums Account Link / @Shadewolf01

Reasons they deserve this award: She has the biggest heart in all of KSI and she is always down to be in a party with anyone that asks and is a very good person to talk to. She is working on becoming a officer and does it with hard work and is always open to learn 

Category:SGT

Gamertag: KSI VoltageX

Forums Account Link / @KSI VoltageX

Reasons they deserve this award: he is a very giving person he has helped out so many people and done things out of the goodness of his heart. He is a exceptional person and if anyone was deserving of this award he embodies what we want out of SGTS of KSI.

Edited by KSI_Walrus

Gamertag: KSIEZCHOCLAT

Forums Link: @KSIEZCHOCLAT

Reason:

Endless... Endless is the amount of effort I see being put in by Chocolate. I'll be quite honest, and say, that I envy the drive that pushes him forward. Each and every coming day brings new challenges to the table. These tasks are like a rough wind beating against a stone. As the wind continues, the stone will erode and eventually cease to exist. The stone is ones will to continue if you hadn't guessed yet. Each person is made from a different material. For example: I view myself as if my spirit is made of limestone. It can handle some wind, but it will erode with enough pressure. On the other hand. Chocolate is a hardened steel ingot. I can only assume this is from working experience, and I'm sure others are used to the work as well, but it's different for Chocolate. Even when he was a staff sergeant, he never ceased to amaze me. While I was recruiting a few a week, he was pulling in many more. I would promote people, but never as much as Chocolate. We were at the same rank, yet I felt the need to follow his lead. The beacon he created through his resolve undoubtedly lights the runway for those who follow. With the amount of announcements he sends out, you always know what is happening and what will happen. As I sit at my desk look at discord, I can not help but see KSIEZCHOCLAT racing beyond our standards into a not so far away light. Chocolate, please continue to lead the way and continue to be the kind man you always have been. Thanks

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Link: @KSI Swag 77

Reasons they deserve this award: I really got to know who Swag was when Wrath transferred over to CS. I know this man is busier than all get out but he still manages to come to SQUAD level events throughout KSI. He has always had the best interest in mind when it comes to KSI and CS. There has been many procedures that have been implemented that has come from Swag. Just to mention one thing recently is the 1:1 fluff ratio. I'll admit at first I thought it wasn't even going to work but it completely does. This man has a strategic mind and plays cards that he knows will work and if they don't he already has a plan B,C and D. To see someone so high up in KSI interact with every day members is astonishing. Keep up the good work Mr Swag. 

Senior Leader OTM (x3) June 2021, April 2021, Jan 2021.

Die Hard

KSI Hall of Fame

Division Creator

2021 Donor

Category:Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Link: @KSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: This man has Chaos Syndicate running through his veins. Whenever DM shut down, we were transferred over to CS and this man was the first individual we met. From that very first encounter I knew he was a force to be reckoned with, not only by his knowledge about the community but also by his confidence. After a few months of being here he was promoted up to Div Lead and I tell you what, since then there has been some major moves made and they have all made CS stronger than ever. He holds every single Divisional leader and officer to a higher standard and makes them work for their rank. There is nothing that is given out for free that isn't earned and that is simply amazing. Yes Uppish is an extremely busy man but he makes time to come and enjoy game nights and make himself known through the division and that is something that is rarely seen when it comes to someone that high up, at the end of the day he is a member like every single one of us. He works hand and hand with the leaders and officers, he has implemented a lot of different procedures that work! Keep crushing it! 

Division Creator 

Divisional Leader OTM x2

Co-Founder OTM x2

General OTY

Captain OTM

Captain OTM Divisional x2

OS Level 1

OS Level 2

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Grogu 7

Forums Link: @KSI Grogu 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I have seen this man start the year off as a GEN and quickly moved his way up to Co-Fo. He has been very knowledgeable and willing to go into very detailed training that is meant for success. In  no means will I say some of his training was "textbook" but it was so effective he gave me the knowledge to be confident where I am at now. Not only has he trained me like that but he has taken this division and implemented some very planned and strategic decisions. Shatner is here to help as much people as he can and that are willing to learn from him. At the end of the day all he wants is to better KSI as a whole and so far I can see that when it reflects to the Division. No matter what is going on day or night he is always available, there are even times I wonder, does he even live outside of KSI because he Eats, Sleeps and lives the KSI life all the time while managing irl at the same time. Not only has he built Wrath to what is was before handing it over to me, he has also been able to go over and prevent other squads to fail that were struggling. Yes one failed but he tried everything he could to keep it afloat and if that doesn't explain a little bit of his dedication and love for this community I don't know what would. Shatner, you have taken your position by storm and I see no reason why you don't deserve Co-Fo OTY! 

Co-Founder OTM x2

CS DHoF

General DOTM

General OTM

OS Level 1

Helping Hand

Trainer

Gamertag: KSI Sleepy

Forums Link: @Sleepy

Reasons they deserve this award: This man has stuck through an unimaginable storm that would cause the normal member to leave a long time ago. From the time he came into the community there has been nothing but greatness come from him. Since his squad split earlier this year, he has been the man at the wheel Persevering through every obstacle thrown at him. There was many times where I know he wanted to throw the towel in but that wasn't an option. He has come up with new ideas to better the squad he's in and even challenge to better the ideas given by others within his squad. He has built the squad that he is in from the ground up recruiting over half of those members by himself and training them as well! Time and time again he always shows out when it comes to training and expanding his knowledge within the community. Not only has he dived feet first into Clan Ops but literally everywhere you look within KSI sleepy is there. Keep up the great work brother! I see you going far and thank you for what you have done for the community in this year alone. 

CPT OTM Jun 2021

CPT DOTM (x2) Aug 2021, Nov 2021

SSGT OTM Apr 2021

OS Level 1

Squad Builder

Squad Splitter

Novice Recruiter

Pro Recruiter

Gamertag: KSI StreakX

Forums link: @KSI StreakX

Reasons they deserve this award: Wow this man has been on fire from the time he has joined KSI. He has really started to show is full potential in his current rank as a LT. At different times this man has took on 4+ mentees at a single time. He is a machine. He never burns out whatsoever despite the squad leadership telling him to take a break. His ability to talk and train people are out of this world. I haven't seen this in a minute. There as been many of times that he has stayed up till 4am in the morning working with someone, either it be training or helping them recruit while having to work the next day. He clearly shows love and drive for this community. I see this man going far if he continues on the track that he is going. There are multiple occasions where he has put KSI first in every aspect without being asked to do so. All he wants is KSI to prosper as a whole and isn't worried about any personal gain. 

LT DOTM Nov 2021

LT OTM Oct 2021

SSGT DOTM Aug 2021

Category: SSGT

Forums link: @KSI_Walrus

Reasons they deserve this award: Walrus just recently got promoted to LT but during the majority of his time he has been one of the best SSGTs to show the amount of Drive and love for his squad and the community. Since coming to the officer ranks he has soaked in as much knowledge and then turned around and used it. It's awesome to see this man work. He trained up a potential officer to the point that the PO was actually transferred out to another squad to build up their officer core. Walrus has held many different workshops and have done this that aren't asked of just because he has this unseen drive. He is constantly working to better WRATH and KSI as a whole. 

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Paradox7

Forums link: @Loyalty Paradox

Reasons they deserve this award: Since I have become part of the AAP department, Paradox has been there always at a moments notice to help with any questions or concerns. He is on top of his game when it comes to teaching the KSI way. He has given me the confidence to do my duties in AAP and has taught me the right way to do things. He has a constant passion for the department and KSI as a whole. Paradox is always out there promoting and trying to expand AAP and the well-being of the department 10 fold! Keep up the amazing work and mentorship! 

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): KSI DC 7

@KSI DCDC @KSI DC 77

Reason: DC is and has always been a wealth of knowledge within KSI as a whole and knows so much about so much! There isn't a department this guy doesn't know the workings about and he is here to share that knowledge with EVERYONE and the workshops that he and his staff put out are testinent to that! As a senior leader he is there for any member at any rank to assist with all types of issues to the point that he will stop RL activities to make sure the community has balance! I hope to have half of the work ethic this guy has one day.

Director:

Division Leader: KSI Uppish 7

@KSI Uppish 7

Uppish is what all Div Leads should aspire to be like. This guy know every member in his division and they know him on a personal level and the only way this can happen is if someone delicates the time and this is where what Uppish does is note worthy, he works 60+ hours a week but still spends so much time being there for members that I have heard PVTs and CPLs talk about him then when he jumps in the party like he does they have his fully undivided attention. He is pushing everyone to raise their own bar with the workshops and education classes that he has going out daily, he pushes for officers to better themselves and leaders to make KSI a great place to be. All members of his division have nothing but respect for what he does and how he does it. CS is better because of this guy right here.

Co-Founder:

General:

Captain:

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins): KSI Venum 7

@The ChadMin

Venum runs a tight ship with all he does and I have witnessed this first hand while I was under his guidance. He is always liaising with staff about practices and ways to streamline their process. He is a well of knowledge in all aspects of KSI and he is my go to guy if I have an issue and I know that with his resolve any problem I have is sorted. He has also raised a load of people to climb the ranks to mods and senior mods using his practices and nothing screams recognition like the legacy he is leaving behind him.

Department Head: KSI Akame 7

@KSI Akame 7

What he does for the T&E department in unmeasurable and invaluable. He devotes time that he doesn't have and always has more time than that to any member who requires an ear. Like myself, being 5 hours a head of 99% of the community means that time after time we sacrifice sleep to do what is expected of us but we do it freely! 

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Gamertag: KSI BIKRMOMA

Forums Account Link /  @KSI BIKERMOMA

Reasons they deserve this award: SHE HAS BEEN DOING AN AWESOME JOB AS A SSGT! WHEN IT COMES TO RECRUITING  AND BEING A GREAT INFORMER WHEN MEMBERS ASK QUESTIONS. PARTICIPATION IS 100% IN EVERY ASPECT OF HER ROLL IN KSI. JUST AN AWESOME PERSON ALL AROUND!

Category: Gen
Gamertag: Mommabear
Forums Account Link / @KSIMommaBear
Reasons they deserve this award:
In the short period of time I have known her she has always been driven to help us grow as a well oiled machine. Always pulling the greatness out of us on the daily. She is an awesome leader. Thankyou @KSIMommaBear

Edited by KSI Vokun

COFO-@KSI Gambit 7 Let me tell you all an interesting story about this guy. When i rejoined KSI i was skeptical due to knowing that it may have some bumps in the road however there hasnt been a single one. Gambit was on top of welcoming me back into this community and laughing joking helping people find the path that best fits their needs and wants in this community, hes always available for a good laugh and helping hand without question. if you had to give the award to someone else besides Gambit i would be both shocked and appalled due to the amount of work he does for this community and making sure people are actually having fun like KSI is supposed to be.

Captain-@KSI Nagisa has been running this squad like a champ and turning and burning both ends of the candle to make this squad what we all know it to be and what it can be more so. he puts time and effort into not only this squad but this division with his interactions are both helpful and insightful. im very happy to have him as a Captain in this squad of Angels. i have worked with him in the past and i know what all he can amount to and what he can do to even go beyond those views, this kid literally has the skies the limit for growth and knowledge.

SSGT- @KSIHorseride Man oh man where do i begin. you have shown so much flippin growth since i have joined back into this community with your willingness to learn help adapt to your peers abilities to help them either game or learn something in going up in KSI ranks. you are one of the first to respond to questions or lend the helping hand, your eagerness and ability to learn have both helped your grow as a leader and as a person and im very happy to have been someone to get to see it :)

SGT- @KSI Eyonia 7Oh how the time flies and the old school comes back with an amazing style. this lady has been an amazing center point for knowledge for strength for integrity for helping folks in going up in ranks for listening for hosting chill parties and bringing thoughts ideas and concerns up in the right lights and helping when she can. im shocked that she can just roll with the flow so easily like i remember after all these years. if you have a question about KSI man you come to the right place with this girl a true testiment of an officer to becoming up and a vast knowledge and helpfulness for others!

SGT- @KSI Maxis This kid blows my mind, he is hungry but not for power or for being anything more than a kid to have fun with in games play with others and learn. literally shocks me that he is online almost everyday asking what can he do to help and or learn!

SGT- @KSI SparrowOne of the most fun and chill persons i know that will go out find another lost KSI soul (non member) to come join our family and play with us all. hes been at every meeting i can think of back and shows up for game nights and hops into parties to just say hey hows your day going, both for KSI and real life is a real amazing person! watch out for this kids growth in the ranks.

SGT- @Dark rider 023AKA DARK RIDER 0 AKA pain in my butt, just kidding. this kid is fabulous! always wanting to go recruit game with people learn in workshops willingness to help always cracking jokes and checking on peoples days and if they need anything in and out of KSI to make sure we are all having fun and enjoying our lives. a true blessing to be around.

Gamertag: KSI DC 77 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DC 77

Reasons they deserve this award: DC deserves this award because he is a wonderful mentor. Ever since I met DC, he has been there for me no matter what. If I have a question about something I know I can always ask him. If I just need to vent about things whether it is KSI related or personal, I know I can just message DC and he will be there. Overall, he is a great leader and definitely represents what KSI is about. 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Gambit 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Gambit deserves this award because he goes above and beyond for his division. Gambit has been a great influence to me since I transferred to ES. He has taken me under his wing and showed me how I can improve as an officer. He is very hard-working and dedicated to doing his job in KSI. When I transferred to ES, I had a million questions and Gambit answered every single one of them. He never made me feel like I was a bother when I asked questions. Gambit is a great mentor and leader!

Gamertag: KSIEZCHOCLAT

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIEZCHOCLAT

Reasons they deserve this award: EZ deserves this award because he is very hardworking and is always willing to learn. He is always asking questions and is always willing to step up when we needed him to. He has definitely grown into an amazing officer and I cannot wait to see what he achieves! 

Gamertag: KSIHorseride

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIHorseride

Reasons they deserve this award: Horseride deserves this award because even before I joined Angels, you could tell that she was hardworking and cared about her squad. Now that I am in Angels, I get to see how she really works on a daily basis and she is great. She is always in parties with members and she is always jumping in parties and checking on our members. She is also always recruiting and doing promotions. Overall, she is an amazing officer and has a bright future ahead of her. 

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Swag is easily one of the hardest working members in KSI. Dude has done full division officer training. Over more than one div. From the moment wrath came to CS. Dude has been there to help anyway he can. Comes to hangout not only for business but just to play as a member. Swag is always great to be in a party with. Officer wise, swag gives great POV advice and leadership. Literally can come to him with any idea. He sets you up for success. Swag is what I expect from a Senior leader. Chill to hangout with but also knows when it's time to get work done.  

Senior Leader OTM (x3) June 2021, April 2021, Jan 2021.

Die Hard

KSI Hall of Fame

Division Creator

2021 Donor

Category:  Div Lead

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Uppish 7

Uppish as a CS div lead has been nothing short of great experience. Every meeting uppish hosts is always informative and organized giving a clear game plan for division progression. Uppish is always easy to talk to and available to answer any question or just for advice. He is able to be friends while still managing the level of respect he has earned as div lead. He still continues to make it a point to meet each new recruit at some point in their KSI journey. With the goals set for where uppish wants to lead CS. He never shies away to get his hands dirty. Is action cofo over more than one squad when needed. Keeps up on his officer staff's progression and even provides a different way of thinking. Setting the standard high of where he expects his leaders to be. Uppish pushes for you to be the best you can be. Setting goals for officers that highlight members abilities or even creates them. Always looking at situations from more than just one perspective. He weighs his options based on logic and opinions of the people around him. 

Just that alone. Him deserving of being Div lead of the year. But let's mention his achievements. Dude is a lengthy award list, the few to mention

Awards

Division Leader OTM (x2) Jul 2021, Oct 2021

Co-Founder OTM (x2) Mar 2021, Apr 2021

CS DHoF

OS Level 2

Turned down 2 successful OS Level 3 noms due to recognizing various flaws in the nomination process. 

Division Creator

Double Trouble

Weekend Warfare Winner

Weekend Warfare Champ

Server Booster

2021 Donor

Category: Cofo

Gamertag: KSI Grogu 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Grogu 7

Grogu, aka Shatner, has always been a hard worker and a person everyone gravitates towards for advice. We first met when he was transferred to Wrath as a SSGT. Shatner has been reliable go-to guy right from the start. As a previous General, he knew exactly what to do and how to execute. Having him as a CPT was incredible, anything I would ask of him got done immediately. When it was just him and I running Wrath, the man was nothing short of a monster. Even with all the problems we faced, Shatner stuck it out despite the odds against him. He is a huge reason Wrath is still here. 

His leadership naturally permeated throughout Wrath and inspired others to imitate him & strive to out-do him. Shatner's ability to multitask effectively, never flinching or slowing down while setting the highest standards for Wrath. He trained a great officer core before being promoted up to Co-founder, where he's been a brilliant leader and masterful mentor.

In his time as a CS Co-founder, Shatner has taken his skills to the big time. Showing the Div what they should strive to become. With clearing recruits, Shatner will have multiple recruits cleared within a short time. I've still been giving new recruits the run down and he will let me know they've been cleared. 

Anytime there's an issue either within the squad or within the division. Shatner has handled it with an open mind, solid problem solving skills, and fair judgment. His ability to train officers while solving issues has been on full display as CS has faced adversity the past few months. It's truly a quality of a remarkable leader. Guiding officers to figure out solutions by teaching them how to break down situations step-by-step has been amazing. It's helped officers & members alike solve issues throughout CS on their own before they have the chance to escalate to his level. Shatner also relays information well and makes sure it's understood. He puts things in perspective when being brought up issues members have. Shatner is a huge reason why CS is what it is today.

Awards:

Co-Founder OTM (x2) Jul 2021 & Oct 2021.

CS DHoF

Gen OTM Apr 2021

Gen DOTM May 2021

OS Level 1

Charity Gifter

Helping Hand

Novice Recruiter

Trainer

2021 Donor

Category: Gen

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI MercX

Merc has always been a person that stood out from the moment he joined and still is. Man is an amazing recruiter, consistent at his duties and always goes out his way for members. While being a part of other departments, merc still remained consistent with his presence as gen in wrath. From taking lead in building the officer staff to being a great member. Merc sets his officers up for success by allowing each officer to train their replacement, giving a hand when needed. Following up making sure procedures are done correctly. Following through with dealing with any problems members have for a final say. Working together with his officer staff. He sets a great example of how a gen should operate. Running wrath as a unit.

Awards:

Gen OTM Jul 2021

Gen DOTM (x2) Aug 2021, Nov 2021

OS Level 1

2021 Donor

Novice Recruiter

Pro Recruiter

Helping Hand

Gamertag: KSI Sleepy

Forums Account Link / @: @Sleepy

Sleepy is a top tier recruiter. He has easily recruited the majority of people in his squad. Sleepy is well known in CS as the face of calamity for all the hard work he has done from training officers and getting recruits. To being a great member, being a fun person to be around. While being in multiple departments(Clan Ops, News, Education, Leadership Council, Graphics), he still keeps up with his officer duties. When doom split he led the way for the procedure. Being on top of getting with most of the members for the transfer. He has proven himself to be a valuable asset to not only calamity but to CS. He has people from different divisions coming to him for advice. 

Awards:

CPT OTM Jun 2021

CPT DOTM (x2) Aug 2021, Nov 2021

SSGT OTM Apr 2021

OS Level 1

Squad Builder

Squad Splitter

Monthly Member Spotlight

Weekend Warfare Winner

Helping Hand

Good Samaritan

Novice Recruiter

Pro Recruiter

Category:  Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI StreakX

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI StreakX

Reasons they deserve this award: Streak has done a great job as LT. Man is always up for training potential officers. Constantly doing something officer related without showing any sign of slowing down. He sets a great example of how to take lead in helping build an officer staff. When is not training he is playing with members and/or recruiting. Even with dealing with hard times. He still continued to keep in presence known in KSI

LT DOTM Nov 2021

LT OTM Oct 2021

SSGT DOTM Aug 2021

Category: Staff Sergeant

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Walrus

Reasons they deserve this award: From the day I recruited this man. Due was all for KSI. He lunged at the opportunity to give back and has hit the ground running. Man is exactly what you would want in an ambitious officer. From getting recruits to being on top of promotions. To flawlessly get done any tasks handed out to him. Not only is he a great worker. But an awesome person. Walrus people skills are top tier. Sets a great example of how you would expect members to be. The little time he has been in KSI. Walrus has made his presence known. Not many people would say “who?” when being asked if they know who he is. His game nights are always fun. Professionalism on point. He definitely deserves this award

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Aether

Forums Account Link / @:  @God of Snacks

Reasons they deserve this award: Aether is subconsciously the role model KSI member you need in every squad. Any questions new members have, he either has the answer or knows who to direct them to. Looks out for other members and is always down to play with anyone. He has help gotten a lot of members recruited and has helped identify the ones that are bad. He is one of the most qualified SGT’s to be an officer. 

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins): @The ChadMin what can i say about this  guy that hasn't been already said already well if anything this guy has been everywhere in KSI alone form helping out on workshops in hydra to mentoring members in other squads as well as managing the join area his guy has done A LOT and its hard to put into words what i want to say really is but he deserves some reccantion 

Co-Founder: @KSI Gambit 7well since gambit has been CoFO he seen what a mess angels was in and stepped in to bring a dying squad back to life as well as managing the rest of the div under his belt

SSGT: @KSI Chantingsince chanting Joined the Angels staff has been all into it by reaching out to members getting them active again by helping the lower ranking staff by constantly recruiting and mentoring his members chanting has been all over the place for angels 

SGT: @KSI Maxis form his recruitment Maxis has been coming to myself and fellow leaders of ES trying to learn more about how to become a good leader in this squad as well as spending time with each member of his squad 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Gambit 7

Reasons they deserve this award: He’s been working very hard to get everything running smoothly trying to keep ES from going under

COFO- @KSI Gambit 7Gambit was one of  the first people to help out when I need it. He’s helping me become a better officer and a member of KSI. laughing joking helping people find the path that best fits their needs. i would be both shocked and appalled due to the amount of work he does for this community and making sure people are actually having fun like KSI is supposed to be. I hope to the same kinda officer that he is

Captain- @KSI Nagisa  Where I begin he has a been a outstanding member and a officer. He helps out his sqaud and any other squad that needs help. He always been there to help other. He also help me become a better officer too and he always talking with members  

SSGT- @KSI ChantingSince joining he has gone above and beyond for the members and for his squad.he’s willing to help anyone who need it he’s a kind of person who would put other people before himself. If any members need help he’s the first one to message them. He’s always thinking of different way to help out his squads. 

Cofo KSI Gambit 7 

@KSI Gambit 7

First to start off with is what a goof ball.. but dsm this guy right here is one of s kind.. having a baby(hydra) then going to a bigger baby(ES).. and see what he is doing as a cofo I am so happy to call him my cofo.. but man he has words that have tons of meaning. And listen to him talk to us all as a whole make me feel good. To be apart of ES.. and he is one of the reasons why I am a officer. And why I wanted to be an officer... thanks so man

GEN KSIMOMMABEAR 

@KSIMommaBear

This women right here is more then just then Gen... she is a mother to hydra and a mother to all the members... she is one women of a few women I would put my life in her hands.. but on the flip side of that we had to grow our relationship together... I did not think my relationship with her would be where it is to... I thought when I first joined ksi I would like her I thought we would fighting back and forth with each other cuz we are so alike is so many different ways.. but let me to yall I was so wrong.. we are so like in so many ways I could never ask for a better Gen then Momma... we get along so well and get things done as a team. I feel that HYDRA runs so smooth with her as Gen and a leader she was destined to be. Momma bear you are so amazing. Keep your head up and keep looking forward... thanks to much for being you and you being the person you are. Raise your hand cuz you deserve it with this reward or not. You are AAP for Gen... you are the winner in my book.

SSGT  KSI BIKERMOMA 

@KSI BIKRMOMA

Here we go for the women I make fun of every day I can. Amd the women that makes me cry in joking way..  but all that a side. This women is by far the best soon to be Gen to be... a big hearted person someone could ask for is Biker... she is always joining gamenights in meetings and caring about almost the same as I do... but as watching her grow through the officer ranks right behind me... she is doing so well.. and when I tell you that I am afraid of her being right behind me in the ranks she is giving me a run for my money...  I could not any prouder of someone like Biker..... keep up that amazing hard work.. and I can't wait to see you be a Gen one day...Ps this is no words to describe this women...

SGT.   KSI Fez1169

@KSI Fez1169

This SGT now and officer.. watching you grow under my wing for the little time you were there.. I could not any prouder of you.. Yes words that are not words are describing you... being in my thoughts means that you are here for so many reasons.  Fez keep up that hard drive you got going for you from a SGT/PO  to now in the officer staffing..  i can't wait to see you grow in KSI... keep you all the amazing things you are doing...

CS Director 

KSI Slick 7

@KSI Slick 7

Reason for this award: 

Why dosnt he deserve this award? He is running the most well rounded division in KSI with some of the most self sufficient Squads we have seen in a while. He has continued to be very consistent within his division and has been a role model to us all as to what we should be looking to become. 

CS Division Leader

KSI Uppish 7

@KSI Uppish 7

Reason for this award

The guy has been amazing plain and simple. He has been maintaining a well balanced Division. Whenever there is a problem we don't even see it because it is handled so quickly. He has been a very good leader and somone everyone should look up to and strive to be he has shown in the last year why he has earned his rank and is destined to go higher. The always pushing forward mentality for this man has landed him a great reputation!

CS Co-Founder

KSI Grogu 7

@KSI Grogu 7

Reason for this award

When this guy comes to my mind I think of the power of word of mouth. This man hasn't gained a reputation by people talking about him. He gets to you before somone even mentions him. I was recruited into KSI 6 months ago and I saw him within 2 days. He is no doubt an inspiration within the community everybody knows his name or of him. He has made his round and done above and beyond the Call of Duty. 

CS WRATH GENERAL

KSI MercX

@KSI MercX

Reason for this award

This man I knew before I even joined KSI and was one of the soul reasons I joined. Not even because of him being a nice and inviting person but because of the way he represents this community. He is the most proud member I have ever seen he follows this community more than most people do their favorite sports team. He knows everything about this community inside and out and he has a drive to get him far. He is a very impressive man who I can see becoming a very high member of this community and probably the most proud officer and dedicated officer and consistent officers this community has to offer and I have ever met! 

CS WRATH CAPATAIN

KSI KingdomX

@KSI KingdomX

Reason for this award 

This man has been my role model from day one as of half of the Squads role model. This man has produced amazingly high quality officers and has ran through the ranks of WRATH and for good reason. The guy litteraly holds the rank of captain and still tries his hardest to micro manage. He always has a hand in everything and always helps out. When there's a problem in the Squad we don't call Ghost Busters we call Kingdom. He is our fix it Felix and we have problems and at this point in time have no idea where he could even improve anymore. He is well deserving of this award and is a pure embodiment of what KSI stands for. 

KSI CS WRATH LEUTENANT 

KSI Walrus

@KSI_Walrus

Reason for this award

This guy started off as a member and over the course of 3 days instantaneously became Staff Sergeant qualified. This guy has continued working harder and harder as the days go on. He is a outstanding officer and gets better and better everytime I see him. He is always learning and always taking notes and always moving forward.

KSI CS REBELLION STAFF SERGEANT 

KSI Tru USMC 

@KSI TRU Beast

Reason for this award

The guy flew through his training to become a staff Sergeant and it wasn't because of a hasty promo. The guy does his work and he does it well. Once he was promoted to a SSGT in WRATH he was then transfered from our Squad over to Rebellion to help out and since then has continued to improve at a steady and continuous rate. The guy never stops pushing and grinding and people genuinely look up to him and it's obvious why. He is a shining star in that squad and it's not because of good looks. It's because of his quick wit and dedication to provide for this community. 

Edited by KSI StreakX

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):I’m not even sure where to start with this guy right here he’s been one of the most friendly people I have met always makes me feel like I belong I’d love to know everything this guy does( if you didn’t know he’s kind of a big deal) I’m proud to call him my Mentor I’m not a big sugar coat person and I believe he would tell me right out if I was doing something wrong but he would also let me know how to make it right and that’s why I’m nominating Mr.VENUM 7(AKA) @The ChadMin 

I just want to say thank you 

Co-Founder:I would like to nominate @KSI Gambit 7this guy right here is why I’m in KSI when I got the message after a 2/20 game in COD that said good game I had to see what he was on because that wasn’t a good game he was very nice asked if I had fun why I played of course I did I only play for fun.I wasn’t sure at first if I wanted to join. loved that he didn’t push when I wasn’t sure I wanted to join he continued to invite me to games and Introduced me to other members I knew this was the place for me when he kept inviting when I wasn’t a member so I want to say thank you gambit for not pushing when I pulled and always being a great leader and a ear if I needed one thank you 

General:  @KSIMommaBear is who I’m nominating for Gen of the year iv never met someone so passionate about a job you don’t get paid for but she still puts in 110% all the time she’s very kind to everyone but can still get a point across without being hatful we have actually become KSI sisters In are own little way I told her I wasn’t going to be a officer at all and she told me that was fine if that’s what I wanted  but in her Opinion I would be a great one and here I am  a LT that little bug in my ear got me thinking of ways I could help her out because she works so had at making HYDRA run this is one of the many reasons she should be Gen of the year thank you for all you do xoxo

Captain: I’m nominating  @Bane 7captain of the year bane can always keep a party going with his Corky since of humor he’s the kind of young man you just know your going to laugh with he’s also someone I can go to if I need something answered he’s very nolagble  he’s a all around great guy I’m glad to be apart of his team so thank bane

Lieutenant: @KSIEZCHOCLATnever seen someone who works so may hours at his paying job to come home and host a late night game nite  even when he wants to go to bed he’s always in the chat pumping people up checking on all of us seeing if we need help with anything I can see him going as far as he wants in KSI career thanks for all you do we love you  

SSGT: I’d like to nominate @KSI Vokunas SSGT of the year because he’s an amazing person very kind to everyone even when the people are being toxic always up for doing game nights or when your doing the game night he takes the time to help with taking attendance fill out the format and send it to ya he will volunteer to help out on anything you need done thank you for being you  peace out Boy Scout