2021 AAP Of The Year Awards

Loyalty Paradox

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7 

Forums Account Link / @: @The ChadMin

Reasons they deserve this award: 

The young Chad aka Chad2bad aka chadmin aka bigdog Venny is truly an elite breed of leader that comes around once in a blue moon and is someone that you watch very carefully as the moves they make are always cautious, precise, and effective. Its not often that you see a member traverse a path to the board through web ops and not forget where they came from along the way. While only serving as Head Admin for the forums, Venum invested a portion of his time with myself and the officers of Hydra ES where we truly re cultivated an atmosphere of true leadership derived from character and knowledge. He's taught countless members using his wide experience and knowledge pool, mentored several of ES's now rising stars, and is the first one to use his weaknesses and past mistakes as teaching points for the younger members who look up to him. He has made himself a pillar of advice and knowledge, and is constantly found patrolling parties making sure everyone is laughing and recognizing the Chad effect. Fast forward to his role in Web Ops, he has been nothing short of Dynamic in creating a tightly run ship from the rejoin and join area, to the mod team, to the countless amounts of hours hes spent revising and polishing old policies or creating new ones for member safety and introductions. This is not a job for Venum, its a passion and he has truly shown that he is a master of his craft in just a short time. Thank you for your year of service Big Homie, you deserve this award.

Category: General

Gamertag: KSIMommaBear

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIMommaBear

To really do this woman justice Id have to start allllll the way at the beginning. When I first rejoined Hydra several months back it was, in all fairness, a s*** show. The officers were discombobulated, the leadership was non existent, no one communicated in discord, and no one seemed like they wanted to be there. However there was a certain member who was always upbeat, happy, caring, and shared one of the most delicious curry recipes I have ever tasted and that would be KSIMommabear. Being an ex senior leader of clan ops, you can obtain an eye for people who are diamonds in the rough and are going to be explosive factors for a squad or even a division, what we call the "it" factor. As I talked to momma about her goals for the community and if she had interest in becoming an officer to which she told me probably not as she didnt even know how to play xbox really, the only game she owned was Mortal Kombat, and she was only here to look after her daughter really. I laughed and said "I guarantee you are going to be one of the most influential people in this division in a month". Fast forward just a couple months and Mommabear isnt even close to the person she was. She has exploded through the ranks as one of the fastest learning officers I have ever taught, she has propelled herself forward utilizing her own skills and passions, she plays any and every game her squad does because she has force taight herself or found teachers, runs arguably one of the most succesful squads in the community effortlessly, and is constantly pushing her to achieve double what she has already. She is an absolute magnet when it comes to new members as they flock to her and a seat in her party is rare to come by. Whether its moral support, a laugh, a hug, a stern butt whooping, people of all ranks run to Momma for guidance and she never turns someone away despite the craziness of her life, family, and hectic schedule. She is in all aspects of the word a general, a friend, a mentor, and an idol to the members under her. I have never been prouder to call someone a mentee and a partner in crime. You deserve this award young lady, I'm so proud of all that you've done and your just at the surface.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI Nagisa

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Nagisa

Nagisa has been around the community for quite some time now and has had a very rough career path in regards to being put in tough positions back to back to back for years. Because of this reason, Nagi made it very clear he had no desire to be an officer and would rather to stay to himself. Over the course of this Year, Nagi has put in an extreme amount of work to redeveloping his mindset, his leadership skills, and fought off the countless demons in his head which told him he wasnt enough to be the person Angels has needed. He has stepped up in times of Crisis, single handedly held the ship afloat while others around him had given up, and constantly taken on work loads just so others could have a break no matter how tired he was. I can truly say that he has become a pillar of ES in his own right making huge strides in both clan ops and web ops being recently appointed as a senior Join Mod. Angels has come back from the brink of death thanks to him and his efforts and he has excelled beyond the mindset of a Captain to that of a General. 

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSIEZCHOCLAT

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIEZCHOCLAT

The only thing I can really say about this guy is just wow lol. Whether its due to his troll doll looking hair, his patchy beard, or the incredible amount of work hes invested into becoming a through and through officer that everyone around him can rely on. EZ works about 12-16 hours every day of the week besides 1 day and he spends that ofttimes devoted to taking care of his wife that has a slew of medical issues. Despite this, EZ still gets up everyday ready to work hard for KSI, still hosts workshops and gamenights at 11pm at night (that still get attendance) and still is one of the goofiest dudes that youll ever meet. That level of determination and passion for this community cant be faked and its nothing short of inspiring to the officers both above and under him. He has severe challenges learning some of things KSI has to offer to the point that some said he wouldnt make it as an officer. All he did in response was smile, and bust his a** becoming SSGT, an LT, and as of recent a CPT. I'm honored to be able to say I recruited this man and cant wait to see how far he actually goes. 

Category: Staff Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI BIKRMOMA

Forums Account Link / @:  @KSI BIKRMOMA

I honestly dont even know where to start with the infamous JenasaurusRex. The fact that I was able to recruit her after she thought I was a hacker trying to get her change her privacy settings on xbox so I could steal her account information was a big enough miracle as it is, but the real miracle lies in her becoming an officer after swearing up and down she wouldn't be one. Although she's only a SSGT, BIKR has the respect and knowledge of a CPT in her squad and is the second momma to the members in it. She is everywhere at all times, always asking how she can help or what she can take care of, the first to introduce herself to new members/recruits, and the prime definition of what any squad would hope to get out of their SSGTs. I cant say too much about her as she has this Mean and hardened look she tries to keep up so in honor of that I will say this. She is one of the meanest (kindest) toughest (sweetest) scariest (friendliest) HBICs in all the land and you should avoid her (get to know her) at all costs!

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Chanting

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Chanting

Chanting is easily one of the most blunt people I have ever encountered in this community and its for that reason that I respect him. Chanting rejoined recently and usually when Old heads rejoin, they come back with an air of superiority and condescension. That has not been his case at all. All he's done since being here is utilized the old knowledge he has to help transform angels while simultaneously retaining all of the new information and teachings he can get his hands on to merge the ideologies into a new system he can use to further the community. He never holds back or pulls punches on what he thinks is wrong or incorrect, but instead of handing out verbal lashings, figures out how he can help make things right and inspire those around him to change or evolve. He has been a godsend to Angels and all of us appreciate his hard work and knowledge.

• Chief Operating Officer

CoFounder: KSI Gambit 7 ES CoFounder

Account @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning 2021 The Return of the Great Gambino #TakeGambitsMoney however you wanna describe him the thing ishe has been a breath of fresh air for ES his mindset upon his return wasn’t that of a Member who just wanted to chill which there is nothing wrong with that his mindset was that of a leader he had a major hand in the training of the Hydra/Angels officer staff, the split of Hydra, the revitalization of ES, he’s the hype man for the div, he stepped in to get Angels back on their feet after the split he has boosted activity division wide he definitely is someone that ES needed for a long time and even though he gets constantly roasted about his hairline, his soft hands, the fact he drinks white claws the thing about Gambit is this no matter what he’s dealing with he’s always gonna make time for you whether it’s to game or just have a talk his mindset and drive is what sets him apart from everyone else

General: KSI Mommabear Hydra ES Gen

Account @KSIMommaBear

Reasoning While still a new member to the community Mommabear has made a everlasting impact in Hydra she was a keyplayer in the split of Hydra to create Angels she has done so much for the squad from helping others out in need whether its KSI or real life things she's there buying countless copies of MK11 (Expensive Version) so people could participate in gamenights gifting people gamepass so that they could play with squad mates and friends but one thing that sets her apart is her "OR" or Operation Reachout which essentially is the perfect technique and tactics to have ideal member retention in a squad now things have changed and she's at the helm of the squad and she's still doing the Mommabear thing staying on top of her officer making sure they're doing there duties effectively and efficiently ensuring that everyone is having a great time and getting that true KSI experience so when your looking for someone who is deserving of General OTY look no further

Department Member: KSI Bane 7

Account @Bane 7

Reasoning Whether its AAP or Senior Join Mod/Join Mod Bane has excelled in these areas as a  Department Member he always stayed on top of assignments and staff members ensuring everything was on the up and up whether it was helping with AAP topics and Join/Rejoin Aps alike he has assisted the staff in both areas exceptionally well  his hard work and dedication speak volumes to his character and leadership and it was the same hardwork and dedication that earned him a promotion in Web Ops to Moderator thr future seems bright for him in the community.

Forums Staff:

GT KSI DarkAngel 7

Account @KSI DarkAngeI 7

Reasoning: DarkAngel is a person who's who's around this community for a long time and that's no different than Web Ops she's climbed the ranks from Join Mod to now Senior Forums Moderator where she is my right hand this year has been a roller-coaster for me personally but Dark ensured that Web Ops still ran effectively and efficiently which she has done with grace and poise she stays on top of the Moderators to ensure they're doing everything that they need to be doing in the area, assists the Senior Join Mods and Join Mods whenever a issue or question arises the word legacy comes to mind at one time she was a high level clan ops leader but in my opinion she has created a legacy for herself here and I can't wait to see what's next for her.

SSGT: KSI BIKRMOMA Hydra ES LT 

Account @KSI BIKRMOMA

Reasoning: BIKRMOMA comes off as this rough and tough lady but deep down she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet even though she'll deny it but she definitely is the HBIC one of the hardest working officers in ES is the best way to describe her you always see her in a party with members hanging out cutting up or gaming during her time as a officer she's mentored the up and coming officers helped them with the ins and outs of an officer while accomplishing her own duties as well she's a sponge when it comes to knowledge she has a bright future ahead for her and its only a matter of time before she reaches her true potential 

SGT: KSI Horseride Angels ES LT

Account @KSIHorseride

Reasoning: The rank of SGT as we know it is the rank that is branch between officers and members alike and there is nobody that demonstrated that this year more than KSI Horseride who is a bubbly, thoughtful, and caring individual who gives it 110% and has that never say die attitude when it comes to KSI I met Horse when she was a member in Hydra ES where she was making the effort towards becoming a officer and she got there with hardwork when you look at her squad she's a person that stands out but you have to look at the bigger picture here she's a name that stands out in ES by the way she carries herself with that personality that I described above she has set the bar as to what a SGT should be and even though she's no longer at that rank she's left some big shoes to fill for that rank.

SeniorLeader: KSI Swag 77 Chief of Staff 

Account @KSI Swag 77

Reasoning: Now I could've put any of the Senior Leaders up for this award because you all are phenomenal leaders and are deserving of this honor but Swag is the one who stood out the most this year this man puts his heart and soul into this community day in and day out I got to see first hand this dedication this year when we'd talk about rejoin/join applications and the conversation would evolve into Clan Ops and to hear how he spoke of Clan Ops and its leaders all good things if yal wanna know you constantly see this man in parties with the members whether its gaming, chatting, or talking about his love of pickles he's there having fun and the reason in my opinion is because he's actually in there hanging with the members who are the life blood of the community and is one of the key people who make this community what it is

KSI CS Rebellion Captain

KSI Kat

I am nominating @KSI Kat for Captain of the Year. This year has been a bit difficult for the staff of Rebellion with a lot of the officers having to step down of this past year. But out of everybody I have known in this community, she has tried her hardest to keep doing recruitings, workshops, and game nights while also keeping Rebellion running because of the shortage of staff. She was very supportive and helpful to me when I was an officer of Rebellion before I had to eventually stepped down pictures of my personal life. But besides that, she  still continues  to help new members and  officers by teaching them the ropes and how to be a good member of this community. I cannot think of anybody better to nominate for this award.

Division Leader: @KSI Barb 7

if you ever get the opportunity to sit down and talk with Barb, you’ll understand why she’s deserving of this award. She’s very well spoken, highly intelligent and very knowledgeable. From bouncing in and out of parties to answering questions, if you absolutely need an answer she’s the one to go to. 

CoFounder: @KSI Gambit

So this guy is our fearless leader, he’s a great dad, awesome husband, and has excelled in herding cats; running around trying to find balance between being one of the guys and dealing with everything his title holds. His instinct in trusting mommabear with being a general as well as entrusting her with taking the reigns over his personal crew says a ton about his character and his ability to lead. 

General: @KSIMommaBear
I strongly believe she deserves this award due to the fact of how much time and dedication she puts into everything she does; whether it’s putting out fires within the group, or being a mommabear to a younger member who doesn’t have the greatest home life. She’s straight forward and sometimes brutally honest, but that’s what makes a great leader. 

Captain: @KSIEZCHOCLAT

Theres this guy…always always always a pleasure to game with, and shoot the bull with. He knows his way around just about everything KSI related. I really feel like he’s going to make a great general and probably COFO one’s day.  If anyone deserves captain of the year it’s definitely Chocolat 

Lieutenant: @KSI BIKRMOMA                          I strongly believe she deserves recognition for her hard work and overall positive demeanor. She’s always been a position role model in the community and is always open to listen to a complaint or to lend advice whether it be online or real life issues. She is everything a good leader should be and aspire to become. She has the patience of Job, and a sense of humor that brightens the room. 

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Uppish is a dedicated leader in KSI. When I first met Uppish he was General, and ever since he has been growing as a leader and mentor to as many KSI members as he can be. I would not be the CPT I am today if Uppish had not finished my training and taken over mentoring me when our General stepped down. 

Category: Co Founder

Gamertag: KSI Grogu 7 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Grogu 7

Reasons they deserve this award: While I only met Grogu towards the middle of this year, I had only heard great things about him. Since I have met Grogu he has been a positive driving force in CS. He does what is needed, even if it is not what people want to. Sometimes inconvenient truths are necessary. Grogu has helped me when he could as I have been acting Gen of Rebellion. He never has too much on his plate. He makes time for his members and our community. 

Senior Leader: @KSI xKing 77

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): AHHHH My direct co-workers. Pretty hard to single anyone out considering the time and effort and money you all generally put into this community. Considering the whole year changes things too, as different things have been going on for different people throughout the year. I could write up a list for really any one of you, but would like to recognize King this year. We have been working together since we both made the BoD, in a very critical time of many changes within the community. This man has lead the way as CEO, while also stepping into other roles as necessary when the community has needed it. I know that he has divided attentions now, and currently he is figuring out another more crucial role (father) and that he will be great at that as well. He still deserves to be recognized for the year overall. 

And not that the AAP needs this, but @KSI DC 77 @Mr. DropShot@KSI Swag 77@Kakashii 77 @The ChadMin @KSI Ace 7 you all deserve mention too with what you all do to keep the gears grinding here. 

Forums Staff: @The ChadMin

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins): I think the most blatant example of the effort the this man has put in, was his recent promotion to the Board of Directors to represent Web Ops. I have been a Mod here, and know that the work can be tedious and repetitive, but the man kept on and has exemplified what a Web Ops member should be for the rest of his staff, even prior to promotion. When I think Web Ops, I think Venum. Or Chad. Whichever, that makes this nomination an easy one in my mind. Still ain't beat me at Madden though. 

Member: @Sleepy

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year): With my move to CCR, I do not have a lot of members reach out to me except when they need something, or have issues with something. That's just the nature of the position. Sleepy on the other hand, always shoots me invites to parties and game nights. Anytime I have been around him, is an exemplary member. It really makes me feel great to see a younger generation of KSI members that still have the drive and make an effort to make a difference here like he does. I don't have a ton of Clan Ops interaction to speak about too many individual things he has achieved in his time here, but I still would like him to at least see this message, and know that he is appreciated. 

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director: KSI Slick 7

Ive only met this man a few times in parties but by far the most active Director in my personal opinion. He is one of the only directors to actually join game nights and interact with the members. He’s a very chill laid back guy who remembers people and gets personal with his members. @KSI Slick 7

Division Leader: KSI Uppish 7

This man has always had the benefit of this community in mind when it comes to the work he puts into the squads. He’s always there when you need him. I’ve had question after question and suggestions and this man has probably gotten annoyed with me a few times but yet he still answers and follows through to the best of his ability. @KSI Uppish 7

Co-Founder: KSI Grogu 7

Ive known him since day one of being in KSI as he knows how to spot potential. when he does he will tell yu and not only tell yu that yu hav potential but guide yu. He won’t just hold your hand and give yu the answers, he will tell yu the tools yu hav and to make sure to think before assessing. This man has made my experience in this community a marvelous time and I’m sure he will continue to do the same for others. His work ethic speaks volumes. @KSI Grogu 7

General: KSI MercX

unfortunately he is the only one to be able to be nominated lol I’m just kidding. He is constantly thinking and devising new ways to improve squad activity as well as openly communicating with the officer staff he has in place. He’s come a long way in a short period of time and knows how to handle many problems when they occur. He has been a mentor to me during my time as acting gen, giving me tips and pointers to help me improve. He continues to be a top notch power house and is the driving force of wrath.

@KSI MercX

Captain: KSI Sleepy

even though this man is in a different squad he constantly tries to keep the squads connected and act as a singular division. This man has become an education mentor and has taught multiple people. He is a well of knowledge and will one day become an outstanding General. He’s the most personable Captain to the people and I feel like once he gets going, there’s no stopping him.

Lieutenant: KSI StreakX

both of these guys I have seen grow from little PVTs to superb LTs. I’ve trained both of these fellows and it brings me pride to nominate these two for this award for the amount of training they have done since they’ve become an officer to the connections they make to the members themselves. They have shown they are hungry and will chew any challenge yu give them to bits. Bravo guys, you make me proud! 

@KSI StreakX

SSGT: KSI Walrus

As stated above for the resin but can’t hav two nominations for the same rank. My reasoning still stays the same but I feel Walrus shocked all of us when he became an officer and was on fire. He still is to this day, with keeping up with the squad, to training, down to the recruiting itself. Keep on striving brother! @KSI_Walrus

SGT: KSI An Rinn

the passion this guy had for the community and the members is a god sent and drove him to want to become an officer. Unfortunately the stresses of real life took a toll and he could no longer keep his rank and stepped down.. but that does not define who this person is, or wat he stood for. He is very caring for the members and is always sure to ask questions and made everyone feel comfortable around him. He would make sure to congratulate others on their promotions and even go out of his way to hop in their party if they were in one, just to tell them they’re an amazing person and keep up the good work. 

@KSI An Rinn

CPL: VaporX

he hasn’t been here long but more active than most CPLs I see, definitely someone I can see going somewhere if they choose to change their GT @VaporX

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Edited by KSI KingdomX

KSI PRODUCTIONS DEPARTMENT HEAD

KSIxASUMA 77 

@KSIxAsuma 77

reason for this award:

I would like to nominate Asuma for this award because, he has been probably one of the best heads I’ve gotten to know and play with in my almost 3 years of being in KSI, he is the most hard working and true to his word guy. He has shown the best leadership I have seen in a while, he always has a good attitude no matter what, Asuma has also helped me and others become better people and gamers in more then one way, he has shown me what is it like to lead from the front. I whole heartedly believer Asuma has what it takes to reach the top and any goal he sets up. As well as making the streams for annual events absolutely amazing and probably the best streams I have been to aswell as seen he has put in a tremendous amount of work into them and I can see it going far and paying off in the long run Thank you for being true to yourself and all of us at SL and dynasty love ya brotha 

Edited by KSIG00se

Awards

Co-Founder NOMINATION 

KSI WuTang 7 @KSI Wu Tang 7

WuTang and have known each other since he was a captain in Templar. I have watched him do nothing else but rise in ranks and be a great leader. Fun and serious this man makes being a leader fun but demanding. We got to work more closely in Jan of 2021 as he was head of Dynasty and came to the squad to help. He always made time for officers and non-officers alike. He didn't have time for excuses but always had time to double or triple train. He never lets you down. I have watched him care for others but also protect others. He cares for the Division and not the rank. This man took on a huge responsibility while being a fantastic father and worker in the real word. Always there to give advice and no job was beneath him. His strict nature is something highly desired in an online community. I am grateful to have known him and work closely with him. He is a leader, a teacher, and protector. I can't wait to see what more he brings to KSI. It's nice to see another 7 who doesn't care about that number in their name. As he doesn't see the difference in rank is there for all. WuTang is and will continue to be what a lot of SL officers strive to be as an officer. 

AWARDS:

Divisional hall of fame SL
Novice recruiter 
Trainer
General of the month divisional 
Pro recruiter 
Officer

KSI PRODUCTIONS DEPARTMENT HEAD

KSIxAsuma 77

@KSIxAsuma 77

This man is constantly busting his butt making content. You can feel him having fun and he enjoys changing it up not playing the same game over and over again. He properly promotes his streams and others as well and has stayed strong during Productions losing help. He is dedicated and compassionate about his work. He juggles being a 7 in clan ops, 7 in Department Ops, working in real life, maintaining a happy marriage, and finding time for himself AND his friends. I would nominate him for Co-Founder as well due to how kind and caring and hardworking he is. He actually cares and he puts that same love in Productions. He is HIGHLY DESERVING of this award. 

AWARDS:

Devoted
Double trouble 
Gen otm divisional 
2021 Donor 
Member assistance 
Production staff otm 
Pro recruiter

Lt. KSI Eslin024 @KSI Eslin024

While I was the Captain of a dying squad facing death due to liver failure I had the pleasure of hosting workshop with KSI Eslin. We soon struck up a friendship and from there I got to see how fantastic she was at her position. Firstly, there isn't a person in SL who not only doesn't know Miss Eslin but not one person can say a bad thing about her. That is an amazing feat. I have watched her face personal struggles and turn around and help an in need SGT with recruiting. You can feel her smile through her voice and her energy lights up a a room. Her game nights are always a hit. She is never too busy to be kind. She games with anyone showing zero favoritism or biases. She is knowledgeable with what she does and doesn't settle for one time learnings. She is always trying to better herself and hone her skills to not only help improve her KSI career but to be of more help to more people. She truly follows the motto "Rank doesn't matter to me, the squad does." That is a TRUE AND REAL Leader. Never failing to keep things fun but also respectful and never shying from correcting her friends for their behavior...I can attest to this at least 5 times for I have received a talking too. Lastly, if that doesn't prove her worth, after learning my medical issues and wanting to assist me and did in fact save my life she helped raise +$300 in a short time 99% of that help came from friends she has made in her real life. I was done and didn't want to keep fighting. Tired of my body failing. The continued strain of financial burden even to this day. But I was done. And she proved that she honored you never leave a KSI member behind. In my 6 accumulated years in KSI I have never met a person who is the embodiment of KSI and what it REALLY stands more than KSI Eslin024.

AWARDS:

EDUCATION 101 GRADUATE 
CAPS
FALL CLASSIC 
TURKEY BOWL
ADVANCED TRAINING CERTIFICATION

KSI Sasuke08 @Sasuke08

SGT OTY NOMINATION 

Anyone who knows KSI Sasuke08 know that he is an amazing asset to the community. He has had his hand in trainings all over SL and other Divs. Even higher ups have had the pleasure of being trained by him including myself. Due to him being a Marine and stationed overseas he can't really be online when we are which makes being an officer hard on him to host gamenights and workshops. But he was such an asset that he was given his own rank as SL's Division Trainer. With this rank he was no longer bound to normal officer roles and was able to do what he does best...train. He was able to help me train officers for Dynasty. Assist in trainings with all three squads. From 1 on 1 training to large groups. He never turns a person down and works at their rate of speed never pressuring a person. He is honest with who he works with. I myself have been on that end of his professional manner with him telling me I needed to step down or slow down due to my health but doing so in a way that didn't feel like failure. There isn't a person in SL who doesn't know Sauske. And lastly, he to has helped me at great strain to his wallet to help me with medications, video games, phone bill, and so on. Never making me feel bad all the while saying I was still needed. He is a true honor to this Division and as a whole. He always stands in when needed and he embodies the KSI way. 

AWARDS:

2021 donor
KSI mentor 
Member assistance 
Trainer
Pro recruiter
KSI hall of fame
Sgt of the year (2020)
2020 Donor

Edited by KSI GHIDORAH

General - KSIMommabear @KSIMommaBear

Reasoning - it was known by many that by the time 2021 would be over Mommabear would be a General. Not many people have been fast learners like Mommabear this year. I met mommabear when she was just becoming an officer, she was working on ways to increase the activity of a squad that wasn’t so active. She may not have originally been the best recruiter but she changed that, because she has been willing to adapt to any situation and overcome obstacles in the way. Mommabear has been Gen of Hydra for a little bit now and as many in Hydra can agree her leadership is appreciated. She is a huge reason why Hydra is one of the best squads in the community at the moment. She continues to train effective officers and work together to create an active squad that has about 90 active members. She has so many potential to one day moving past General, and I can’t wait to see it happen, but I know one day it will. 

Forums Staff - KSI VENUM 7 @The ChadMin

Reasoning - Web Ops wouldn’t be what it is without one person and that one person is Venum, or Chad if you prefer. Personally I’ve known Venum for years and I can tell that this past year was different from the rest. Venum has been motivated to advance the ways of Web Ops to make it better for the whole community. When I first came back to web ops I was a GSM, but then became a join mod, when I came Venum was one the retraining me and he did great showing me all the things necessary to be a great join mod, and then took the chance to higher my knowledge. Whenever I have any web ops related issues I know that Venum is the go to guy. He’s really worked hard this year and that’s what’s earned him his position as Chief Chadministrative Officer.

Member - KSI Sleepy @Sleepy

Reasoning - Overall this year this guy has been the most active, determined and accomplished member of the year. I met sleepy the day he was recruited, in the party he was recruited, when I first met him all I thought of him was someone who would just join, play COD for a little bit and then dip out when he realizes we all suck at the game. I was so wrong, and so were many others. Sleepy was very active in his squad when he first joined and was playing games with members a lot, and that’s always very important for a member, other than that, Sleepy ended up becoming a recruiting machine, bringing in a high number of recruits weekly, a number you’d expect 2 squads to bring in, but this was one man doing it for one squad. Within KSI, sleepy is a name a majority of people know, because he gets out there and make friends all across the community. There’s still some stuff I’ve told him to never do, and he’s done it anyway but it’s alright (he knows what I’m talking about)  Sleepy is member of the year, because although it may not be as possible for most, but sleepy has done everything and more that a member should throughout the year of 2021. 

Captain/CPT

Gamertag: KSI Sleepy 

Forums Account Link /@sleepy

I myself was Recruited back in October 2020 and was then Transferred over to CS in May of 2021, At first I was shy and didn’t really speak to anyone other than P1ague, however through Sleepys perseverance he eventually brought me out of my shell and got me hopping in parties with other and helping me to meet new people, and for that reason I thought sleepy would be the perfect person to nominate. I really appreciate everything Sleepy has done for me and he has even helped me move forward to do my officer training and hopefully soon I will be able to do what I’ve been wanting to do. So I wanna thank Sleepy from the bottom of my heart for everything he’s done for me. This is why I believe he’s the best person for this award. I may be rambling right now but He’s always willing to meet new people and is always willing to help no matter what, this is my last and final reason as to why Sleepy should Get this award. 

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSIGAARA2405

Forums Account Link / @:  @KSI GAARA2405

Reasons they deserve this award: I have seen this man do alot of good things for this community throughout his multiple ranks since I have been back. Always trying to give back to his squad and this community even when most quit, or grew complacent. He never gave up in face of adversity, he helped train alot of potential officers to even better than he was. And heelped be the spark to keep squads that were at risk of dying in business through thick and thin, with he retention skills. Even when he received little to no recognition for his work, because he had trouble finding recruits. I truly hope to be able to find the spark he has for this community again one day to be a good officer, and mentor. 

Director:

Division Leader: KSI WuTang 7 @KSI Wu Tang 7

WuTang, since I have been apart of KSI, has been doing his responsibilities and more! Has always encouraged his division to be better in every way. 

Co-Founder: 

General: KSI NoBe @KSI NoBe

KSI NoBe has been a great friend since the day I joined, but this is not favoritism, as he has all the stats to back up his success. I'm just thankful to be a friend to such a successful member of the community. Anyway... he has answered ever question I could have about KSI, as well as, always confirming his confidence in his officer core. He has truely made an impact in my life when it comes to confidence and leadership skills.

Captain:

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Director:

Division Leader: 

Co-Founder:

General: 

Captain: KSI Tripped @KSI Tripped

Because he puts in his work for doing a lot of stuff in my opinion he is a future gen

Lieutenant:

SSGT: @KSI CelebiKSI Celebi because he just joined and is doing workshops checking out members running game nights

SGT:

CPL:

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year): @Hatter 7777 Because she is good as an officer and a good with the News team and is available most days

Category: CaptaIn

Gamertag: KSI KingdomX

Forums Link: @KSI KingdomX

Reasons they deserve this award: Kindgom has gone above and beyond in being a captain. He is a text book example of the KSI values. He truly cares for each and every KSI member. He makes sure everyone is having a good time in game nights. He does this by getting everyone active and involved with the current topic making everyone feel like a part of the party! I like to think of Kingdom is a very open minded and reassuring person, he is someone you can go to if you ever have a problem and need to tell someone without feeling embarrassed or judged. Because of this I think he’s one of the kindest If not the friendliest person in KSI 

Gamertag: KSI MercX

Forums Link: @KSI MercX

Reasons they deserve this award: Nominate MercX because is the life blood of Wrath squad. He gets everyone going with is enthusiasm and funny jokes. Whenever you’re in a party with MercX it’s a great time! Although the can be pretty chaotic in party chats he is a great leader! Even when he can’t fully attends game nights he still pops in for a brief moment to great everyone and to wish them a good time! The best thing about MercX that makes him better then all the forget generals is personality. He is a very cheery east going person who makes other feel relaxed and “at home” in a sense when your in his game nights.

Category: lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI StreakX

Forums Link: @KSI StreakX

Reasons they deserve this award: I nominate KSI StreakX because he is a jack of all trades. He is a KSI Member who is very friendly and makes time for all even if it’s just to talk. The amount of times StreakX would make time to game at least serves him some credit! Not to mention in a short time he has shown dedication to the Wrath Squad by rising up the ranks and becoming an LT. when there was a spot that needed to be filled. Lastly, he keeps KSI members interested in the game night schedules by hosting a different game each week so we have a fun rotation of games to keep our interests. 

Edited by KSI Badgamer

Awards

Category: Div Lead

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Uppish has been an amazing leader this year, he made some tough choices that were ultimately best for the division and its growth and survival. Having been the only Co-Fo we had for a long time with no Div Lead or Director before his promotion to Div Lead, he was in constant communication with his generals and ensuring things were being done right and strategically planning for the incredible growth CS has had this year. Growth isn't even the right word, DEPTH is. He created depth in his squads in fostering an environment for learning and teaching potential officers in all of the squads in his division. This man has earned his spot and continues to show it day in and day out. 

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Grogu 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Grogu 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Grogu, will be called Shatner or Poopner for the duration of this post, has done some of the best damn work CS has seen apart from Uppish. Poopner will always be one of my favorite mentors and teachers. Even before I stepped down from General, he was constantly ensuring he was getting the best possible result out of me and my officers. He's not just all business as he is active in the division by way of attending gamenights and encouraging others to participate in community events whenever possible! He is the clear guy to step up to Div Lead when Uppish gets promoted to Director. Shatner has proven that he is ready for the next step and way outworks his peers at his current level community wide! 

Gamertag: KSI Sleepy

Forums Account Link / @: @Sleepy

Reasons they deserve this award: Where is my squad without him? No where. He has been THE guy to take over the General spot should something had happened to me. Why isn't he there yet? No one deserves to run a squad more than this dude. This dude is a monster at recruiting, a motivating teacher, a motivating leader, charismatic, and works the hardest in the community at his job*. Flat out, he puts everyone else to shame with his attention to detail and "get it done" attitude. If he and I came up the ranks at the same time, he would have been General when Doom split from Calamity, no questions asked (and I wouldn't have been upset in the slightest about it.) I feel that his hard work and dedication to duty within KSI has been absolutely amazing and worth more than what little I can give. I wish I had the opportunity to teach him more than I was able to. I'm very glad that I am still able to mentor him through any issue he needs guidance on now that I am retired. I am glad that I selected him to be my right hand out the gate when we split. My faith was well placed and has since been well earned. This man is my brother and I have nothing but the highest respect for him. It won't be too long before he has a 7 in his title due to the hard work, dedication, faith, and consistency that he demonstrates every day to this community. It is with much love and respect I give this nomination to him. 

* - HE IS IN SEVERAL DEPARTMENTS IN KSI AND EXCELLS AT ALL OF THEM. 

Category: Join Area/Department Member 

Gamertag: KSI Mommabear

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIMommaBear

Reasons they deserve this award: Mommabear has been a great  join mod ever since she first joined. Since that moment she joined, once she was fully trained, she hit the ground running. If there’s ever something she’s not too sure about she will reach out to the staff with her questions with no problem. Her knowledge of the area is excellent to the point she even helps new members fill out their applications to join with ease. Like myself, she works overnight but is able to juggle her work schedule, along with her clan ops duties, and being apart of the join staff which isn’t always easy. This lady needs a raise that’s for sure. 

Senior Leader
KSI Venum 7 / @The ChadMin
Reasons they deserve this: Venum  is always willing to help out anyone in the community.  I have seen him, reach out to 7 staff about join apps, help out with AAP awards, explain how forums work to members as well as just jumping in and answering a Destiny 2 question.  His attitude is always one of "what can I do to help or make your job easier?"  When things aren't done right there is a  gentle reminder and how do we fix this that makes you want to do better.   As former Div lead I appreciate his understanding and makes me want to learn to be a better leader in the community

Co-Founder  
KSI Gambit 7 / @KSI Gambit 7
Gambit is just a dynamo.  He turns around squads in his sleep! He creates an atmosphere in a squad that makes people want to be a part of it and energizes all the people around him.. He is also a recruiting monster and has built up a cadre of officers who are excited to make the div great and are becoming recruiting monsters as well.   ES is very lucky to have him as cofo and hopefully div lead real soon! 

Gen
KSIMommaBear / @KSIMommaBear
MommaBear has come up the ranks in the last few months very quickly because she is eager to learn and doesn't let any hardship stop her.  If she had trouble recruiting, she just kept at it until she was able to bring them in, and she has built up an officer staff that can all go out and bring recruits in.  She started  a program in her squad  having officers responsible for reaching out to members and keep them active.  Which has had an incredible effect on her retention.  She has also started PO classes, to help train POs so they can hit the ground running when they get promoted.  This has helped  her squad immensely since the class helps weed out the POs who really just want a position.  She also was instrumental in helping her squad spit the first time is gradually bring them around for a second one.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Slick 7

Where do I even begin with this guy? I have had the privilege to work along side this beautiful man for over 2 years now. He is the reason I decided to become an officer the second time around. Since then, I have seen him rise to the occasion and make SL amazing! He now provides his experience and love to other divisions. Slick is the the best man when it comes to analogies and knows when to use them. I remember many times when he has come up with a great analogy that spoke the truth about what we needed to hear as a division. If there is any person in this community that cares more about the members he interacts with. Slick is well deserving of being recognized for his achievements. 

AWARDS:

Director OTM Oct 2021

SL DHoF

Division Leader OTM Jan 2021

Leadership Mentor

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI WuTang

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Wu Tang 7

Nana-nana! Oh Mr. WuTang, it has been great to get to know you more this last year as my Division Leader. To see what you had to offer the division when SL was falling into shambles was a great site to see. Instead of giving up on the division and KSI overall, you stuck in it and worked towards helping rebuild the division. We aren't quite there yet, but we are making strides. You have taught me some great lessons about time management and being true to yourself. When times have been rough, you has stuck it out and showed myself and the rest of the division that hard work pays off. It takes a lot out of a man to do what you have done for SL and for me. I know that you are well deserving of the recognition and to be seen as the top division leader of KSI for the year of 2021. 

AWARDS:

Divisional HOF
Gen OTM: Divisional 
Pro Recruiter 

Gamertag: KSI NoBe

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI NoBe

It has been a great year for NoBe. I have had the chance to see this man grow an officer core that has flourished and a squad that was already in a great spot, become the strongest it has been since I was the General of it myself. I am so grateful for the work that he has put in to lead the charge for what has been most important in KSI, the members. He constantly is spending time with members when he can with the busy schedule that he has. He is a hard worker and a hell of a great COD player. The two go hand in hand when you attend his gamenights and see him go to work. He is that good as a General as well. Constantly working to help his officers grow and learn new ways to help their squad become stronger. I am very proud of him and what he has accomplished. #strongside

AWARD:

Captain OTM: Divisional

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI Eslin

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Eslin024

Eslin is one of the hardest working members in SL. She has shown me and the other 7s staff that she understands how to do member retention and be there for the members. Elsin is constantly trying to find new ways to get the members in her squad involved with gamenights, squad meetings, and gaming with each other. She continues to grow and learn how to be a better leader by seeking insights from those above her to better herself. There is still growing room for her, but he has come a long way this last year to be the best she can be. I am very proud of what she has done this year and I look forward to what she has to offer SL this next year! 

AWARDS:

EDUCATION 101 GRADUATE 
CAPS
FALL CLASSIC 
TURKEY BOWL

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Lucifer 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI_Lucifer

Reasons they deserve this award: Since Lucifer has come to SL he has been a powerhouse. He is constantly spending time with the members and doing everything in his power to make sure that each member in his squad and even the division are having a good time and their needs are met. Lucifer has a great attitude and desire to be better as a leader in return to help his squad and division. There is so much potential with Lucifer and what he can offer the community. I am looking forward to see what he can do. Well deserved and earned. 

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08

Forums Account Link / @: @Sasuke08

I have had the privilege to get to know Sasuke well for a few now. This last year he has continued to a great help to the future/current officers of SL. He always offers his assistance with training new and potential officers. Even as a SGT, he takes his role as SL's Officer Trainer very seriously. Sasuke does not shy away from being there for the members of the division. He is always making himself available as much as he can to spend time, game, and train any member. There is not a soul in SL that does not know who Sasuke is. He is out there putting in the work, but due to his real life constraints in the Marines, he is not able to be a full fledge officer. He is well deserving of this award yet again for the two years in a row! 

AWARDS:

2021 donor
KSI mentor 
Member assistance 
Trainer
Pro Recruiter
KSI Hall of Fame 
SGT of the year (2020)
Divisional Hall of Fame: SL
2020 Donor

Category: Department Member

Gamertag: KSI Legion 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI LEGION

Legion my man, I have so many things I could say about what he has brought to the Productions Department, but I will keep it short. Since one of being on the Productions, he has opened his mind to learning. Over time, he has become a vital part of the team and has made it to Senior Staff of the team. This was made possible by his determination to help his fellow team members by teaching them the ins and outs of how everything operates. Not to mention the streams that he puts up are exciting to watch and eventful. He streams 4-5 times a month each month even with his busy schedule of real life and being a CPT in WD. Every time that I have had a chat with Legion, he is always looking to find ways to help grow the team and the quality that we produce. He is well deserving of this award and recognition. 

AWARDS:

Devoted 
Divisional HOF
LT OTM: Divsional
Master Recruiter
Graduate Leader
Hall of Fame
SSGT OTM: Divisional

Category: Member (Overall best member of the community for the year)

Gamertag: KSIBenTeague 

Forums Account Link / @: @BenTeague10

Ben is the most active member I have seen in KSI in a long time. Yes, he may not attend a bunch of gamenights, but he does take the time to jump around and meet a lot of people. On discord, he is always chatting it up with anyone and does well with getting to know people and making sure that they are having a good time. I have had the opportunity to get to know Ben more these last few months and he is a genuine guy that is just looking to game and have a good time. 

Category: Senior Leader 

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 77

Reasons they deserve this award: The man is prime example of leadership. Always around and available to talk about ideas and strategies. Nobody is unawqre of who he is, whether its hopping in parties, or shooting messages on discord servers, the pickle king is everywhere. 

Category: Director 

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Slick 7

Reasons they deserve this award: What can I say about this dude. My mentor, taught me about 95% of what I know. My homie 4 life. Favortism?  Maybe, lmao. Slick is about as die hard KSI as it comes. He can be quite quiet, but he's taking it all in when involved in gamenights or parties. No stranger to give his opinion, but he'll let you do your own thing as long as it works!. P.S. man sucks at warzone, but I'll carry him to dubs all day #myanchor4life

Category: Co-Founder 

Gamertag: KSI ATH3NA 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI ATH3NA 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Grinds KSI like none other. Very thorough with her work and her officers. Although most of her time as CoFo has been spent as an acting Gen, she manages to get everything down as a CoFounder and runs a squad pretty damn well. 

Gamertag: KSI NoBe

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI NoBe

Reasons they deserve this award: Altough i call hacks, lmao he truly cares about his squad. He's kept Prestige going strong since the day he took over. I look forward to see his continued rise within KSI.

Gamertag: KSI Eslin024

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Eslin024

Reasons they deserve this award: Sheeeeesh! What can I say about Eslin! She's everything you look for from an officer. Knowledgeable, involved, and not a stranger to a single member of the squad, or the division for that matter. Her future is so bright here in SL, and KSI. 

Category: Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI Lucifer

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI_Lucifer

Reasons they deserve this award: This dude....he calls me the wierdest names ever, and quite frankly irritates the hell out of me, but he's a good egg. Templar is thriving with his help and like the other above, his future within SL is very bright. 

Category: Dept/Productions

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma77

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIxAsuma 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Yes, Asuma(Ace) i didnt forget about you. Easily could of been nominated for COFO as well. Your constant hard work and determination doesn't go unnoticed. Never afraid to ask questions or run with a good idea. Productions, CoFo, Acting Gen, youve had yourself a year, but you never faltered. Keep grinding, your tenure and knowledge of this community is amazing and it shows with your dedication. Keep it up!

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): @KSI DC 77

So let’s start off by saying I’ve seen this man grow from being a SGT who just needed help with recruiting and play COD to being the power house he is. he has grown the eduction department and helped change KSI for the better. Sometimes we don’t always agree on everything but through and through this man represents KSI and core values as a whole we all know he has the knowledge of KSI and strength he has that to from constantly doing his job with little to no breaks and integrity I personally know he has it if he says he’s doing something it will get done no questions that is why I’m putting him up here for board of directors.

Awards: divisional hall of fame

KSI hall of fame 

Diehard

Double trouble

Senior leader of the month

Department hall of fame

Bright idea

Director:

Division Leader: @KSI Wu Tang 7

WuTang I’ve seen this man grow to from just a normal Officer along with me to being a div lead and a great one at that you don’t always see good higher ups longer you are in I’ve seen a lot of 7’s come and go but it’s different with him he puts his all into KSI I’m proud to see where he has gotten in his leadership skills all the way down to how he’s developed as a person. 

Awards: Divisional hall of fame SL

Novice recruiter 

Trainer

General of the month divisional 

Pro recruiter 

Officer

Co-Founder:: @KSI ATH3NA 7

Reason she has been a CoFounder for most of the year and has kicked ass from keeping prestige up there and bringing it out too squad in SL. Then we got Templar that she was over Templar was not doing the best it kinda was dying in my opinion and what happened Athena was placed over Templar and did a hell of a job she did a good job normally a co founder is not always doing a general job getting recruits but Athena is not afraid of hard work and doing what it takes to help out SL and community as a whole she’s in education and LC Coordinator with that she she doesn’t waiver on her cofounder responsibilities ethier goes above and beyond.

Awards: Co founder of the month

Leadership mentor

Gen of the month divisional 

Captain of the month divisional 

Education 201

Member assistance 

KSI mentor

Lieutenant of the year 2020

Outstanding service 1

Novice recruiter

General:

Captain: @KSI Eslin024

Eslin she was one of the first officers in prestige after I left the officer core she is prestige she has been one of the best Captains I have ever met and I’ve met a lot Ik if she keeps going she will be a great co founder or higher She has so much going for her and no matter what rank she is she’s doing a great job every step of the way to where Ik she will end up.

Awards: EDUCATION 101 GRADUATE 
CAPS
FALL CLASSIC 
TURKEY BOWL

Lieutenant: @KSI Lucifer

Lucifer he’s the happy surprise I didn’t see coming to Templar so back story we have a squad that’s not doing to well with maybe one officer KSI Ath3na comes and helps it out and gets this kickass officer right here he does all his responsibilities and more it was a big change for Templar and he was one of the main guys that caused that

Awards:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Department Head: @KSIxAsuma 77

Alright so I don’t normally nominate department head but aye what can I say I’ve seen him be a co founder a general for dynasty and also head of productions this man has been doing a lot and still always see him streaming and doing all his responsibilities.he is constantly trying to improve everything he does so Ik productions has a lot coming in the next year to come. 

Awards: Devoted
Double trouble 
Gen otm divisional 
2021 Donor 
Member assistance 
Production staff otm 
Pro recruiter

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Akame 7 

Reasons they deserve this award: There are many dept heads, but when it comes to the best of the best, Akame hits it home for me. This man is ALWAYS on point, even when it seems like it's a huge struggle. Whether it be in clan ops, or dept ops, Akame always has a face present. When it comes to the bread and butter of this community, Tournaments and Events is on the top of the list. They are the heart and soul of what keeps each Division going. Through Weekend Warfares, Annual Events, and random hosted Div events, T&E is there. As the Dept Head of T&E, Akame has to be there for all of it. He sets it up, he's there to make sure it runs smoothly, he PARTICIPATES IN IT ALL! The last 2 Annual Events that I was present for, Akame went out of his way to make sure that his Div, WD, had a face in the mess of everything, all the while making sure that each event had a host from T&E. Without those hosts, and his filling in, events would not happen. In my own opinion, T&E is the hardest Dept to run, having to schedule everything out and continue to make sure they all happen. Akame is what makes this work. AND to make matters even more hard pressed on him, he does all of this while living in England, 5 hours ahead of us in the EST. That is commitment right there. 

Gamertag: KSI Legion

Forums Account Link / @KSI LEGION

Reasons they deserve this award: Legion is the epitome of what every member in this community should be. He's been here many, MANY, many moons. He's a Captain in Vanquish WD, and a damned good one at that. Member Retention is Legions name of the game. Heck, he doesn't even need to play the game, members flock to him. His attitude about his squad and members is that of a parent to their children. He loves everyone, and everyone loves him. He gives his all when it comes to anything he does. He reaches out to those whom he hasn't seen, just to check in and see if they are doing well. His love for everything is what potential officers aspire to be. He's definitely the state of what a Captain should be, and above that. I have to say that I am very proud to be in a squad with him, and love the qualities that he shows to others. 

Category: Member of the Year

Gamertag: KSI Big Mack 92

Forums: @KSI Big Mack 92

Reason they deserve this award:

After I rejoined KSI back in Sept, my first major event was Fall Classic. We were pushing everything like madmen, trying to make sure we had teams set up for each event. We wanted a WD presence for all events. In walks Mack. This guy did EVERYTHING he could to help. Threw himself into a situation, not knowing me, and picked me up for an Apex Run. Now we had NEVER physically talked until the night of the Run in FC. He was so understanding, wanting to learn how I ran maps, and just massively gung ho. Mack shows a love for this community that isn't seen near enough. Some people brush him off because of his disabilities, but I've pulled him in like a younger brother. I've learned a lot from him as well. It doesnt matter what the situation holds in KSI, Mack is there, right as rain, always ready to go. He's so kind hearted and willing to help. Even when we needed people in depts, he jumped right in to give his very best, even while apologizing for not completely understanding how to do things. Mack deserves this more than anyone else I know, and I know a lot of people. You wont find a more loving, willing, and able member, who would do anything, for anyone.

Gamertag: KSI N8iV 406

Forums @KSI N8iV 406

Reason they deserve this award:

When life gives you lemons, you use them to make shots right? Shots of knowledge, strength, and integrity! I found this out the hard way. With N8iV and I, we had a hard time originally getting along. It was some he said she said bs. It was like someone came in and just gave a big "yeah no, you 2 just wont work. And Im gonna make sure of it....." Long story short, their prayers didn't make it to God. I found out from an early start that N8iV was a man of his word. He had been through a crap storm in his career in KSI. But that hasn't stopped him in his revamp help in WD. As a Gen over Vanquish, N8iVs love for his people shines brighter than a diamond. Sometimes it's snuffed, because honestly, time takes a toll on a person, but he never gives up. N8iV is a man who never gives up, and never gives in. He's hella stubborn and hard headed, but that's why we love him so blasted much. He reaches out, checks in, does his duties, and talks the talk. If I had to pick a Gen to be under, (and I had that luxury when I rejoined), I would pick N8iV over and over. He's not well understood by people who don't try, and for those who don't, they are missing out. N8iV is a phenomenal Gen who deserves many nominations.

Department Member: KSI Hatter77 (News) @Hatter 77

Reason: Well what can i say, Since this lady rejoined the community she has been a force to reckon with and not just in clan ops, since hatter returned she has been non stop from bringing people back in to the community or recruiting new members in to donating her own money to match prizes of annual events to her divisions members that win events to also ensuring that as many people get the opportunity to participate as possible. And then this hurricane of a woman chooses to join the news team and show the passion she has for writing by ensuring new and exciting articles are coming out on a weekly sometimes daily basis, be it KSI Speaks Articles to annual event recaps this woman has definitely rejuvinated the news department and her articles are definitely something everyone should read at least one of, in conclusion this woman is definitely someone to look out for in all aspects of the community but especially in the news department . Keep up the great work Miss Hatter!!

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Akame 7 

Reasons they deserve this award: this dude has done so much over the years  and put in countless hours of overtime in KSI its ridiculous..its impressive to see him work he definitely deserves to be nominated the man, the myth , the legend !!

Category: department member (news)

Gamertag: KSI Hatter77 

Forums Account Link / @Hatter 77

Reasons they deserve this award: for the short time I've known beautiful soul she has done so much for our squad not to mention an amazing job for the news section for this gaming community..the amazing articles she writes are utterly exciting and inspirational...in my eyes she has all the qualities of a senior director ..she amazing I definitely nominate her!

Category:SGT

Gamertag:KSI xShooter

Forums Account Link / @KSI xShooter

Reasons they deserve this award: In the time I’ve known this dude he’s shown compassion and pride for what he does in this community. He is very welcoming and friendly to all the new and potential recruits

• Loyalty Paradox unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic