Bright Idea Nom

Loyalty Paradox

Gamertag: KSI Paradox7, KSI Akame & KSI Dropshot 7.

Links to Forums Accounts: @Loyalty Paradox @KSI Akame 7@Mr. DropShot

Award: Bright Idea

Reason/Evidence: I had the idea to run a day or couple of days over Veterans Day to show appreciation for all of KSI serving and ex serving members where we would game on Army based games during an event that would become an annual event which Veterans Day Members Event will be. I came up with the idea and gases out the details with Akame and Drop, then Drop put it to the BoD and it was approved and has now came to fruition. This is a KSI wide event and acknowledges a rather large part of this community especially since we are a military-esk ranked gaming community and an event like this only serves to raise morale. If you do need to have a read about it here is a recap article, very well written by @Hatter 77https://www.ksiglobal.org/veterans-day-members-event-recap/

note~ Any Idea Proposed by members that Are productive and used widely in KSI, (Does not need to be original, however any creditations must be shared Equally)

I can attest to this. The Veterans Day event that was recently held was originally a plan of mine, Akame's, and Paradox. We worked together for a couple of weeks to hash out the details, what the event will entail, etc. Unfortunately due to scheduling with Turkey bowl, this years event was only part of what we had planned, so next year's will be even bigger and better. We all had equal parts in planning the event, with Paradox and myself with the original idea, and then all three of us working together to add on to the event before presenting it to the Board of Directors and later implementing it.