KSI Sasuke08 Member Assistance

KSIxAsuma 77

Member will need 3 people who can verify that he had assisted them. 0/3

I am willing to drop my vote considering this man was my first ever mentor in KSi and assisted me quite a bit by training me how to be an officer, training me on how to recruit, and assisting me on game play style to improve my skills at certain games when asking for help. He was my go to and answered all of my questions that I asked when I was a SGT in Knights SL.

I am willing to verify that Sasuke has assisted me during our time within KSI. He has consistently been there to help with my training and provide insight for events when I needed help or had questions. He has mentored me and helped me become a better officer within Prestige. His knowledge has been passed between numerous officers within SL and he’s become a training officer to better help our division. 

Sasuke has helped so many members and I’m witnessing as he has helped me a ton as well. From being my recruiter, to training me on how to recruit, to stepping down to make room in the officer corps for me, to offering assistance constantly when he’s available, to giving his hard earned money for tournaments/competitions for our division, to lending an ear and always being there shows he’s more than deserving of this award.