KSI Sasuke08 KSI Mentor Award

KSIxAsuma 77

Name: KSI Sasuke08 
Link to Forums Account: @Sasuke08
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor 
Reason-/-Evidence: As a Co-Founder in SL, I witness that of my years of in KSI...KSI Sasuke08 has taught me a few things about how to be a great recruiter. Things that I have never thought about before and I have utilized still to this day. I really appriecate all that Sasuke has done with helping multiple members of SL

Witnesses wanted!!!!

Sasuke is one of my mentors that has better helped me as an officer. His knowledge has been passed between the officers within my squad, as he was one of the people who helped me with notes for workshops during my early times as an officer. He’s constantly been there when I had questions or needed guidance. 

Sasuke was also my first mentor. I still have all my notes from being trained by him and let me just say I appreciate his patience as I have 3 pages of hand written notes on just the recruiting process. 

I also acknowledge and accept Sasuke as my mentor. My first trainer when I came to SL. Always shot straight with me and never sugar coated. He has thus become one of my closest friends and brothers. 

Mentor 5/5