KSI Grogu 7 KSI Mentor Nom

KSI MercX

Name: KSI Grogu 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Grogu 7
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: Mr Shatner took me under his wing the second I stepped foot into this community and showed me what needed to get done. He has been an amazing mentor to me and still is to this day. This man is a well of knowledge that is always giving it away without any hesitation whatsoever. 

@Sleepy @KSI KingdomX @KSI T StackG@KSI Kat I call on y'all to step forward to speak on Grogu's behalf that he is y'all's mentor as well 

Shatner(Grogu 7) has always been someone ive gone to for advice and direction in my KSI career. Between advising me on how to handle situations, to giving me training on new proceedures. Shatner has been a valuable mentor for me. Every issue i brought to him. He has given great advice and direction

KSI Grogu 7 is always there with speedy answers for any questions or concerns I have about day to day Ops. Does it have to be KSI related for him to want to help no at all he will help guide you thru any troubles you may be going through. He ain't afraid stretch his neck out for individuals he believes in. It seems as tho anytime I need help or guidance he's there with a answer ready to go definitely deserving of this award. He has been there to mentor me every step of the way.

Grogu(Shatner) has always been there with help when needed. Wether it was to talk about ongoing issues in clan ops or even if I had questions for dept ops, he is a well of knowledge and is open to teaching anyone. One of the best Mentors in CS. He has mentored me since becoming a 7 and has been nothing but great. I claim this member as  a mentor.

8 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Grogu(Shatner) has always been there with help when needed. Wether it was to talk about ongoing issues in clan ops or even if I had questions for dept ops, he is a well of knowledge and is open to teaching anyone. One of the best Mentors in CS.

11 minutes ago, KSI Infid3l said:

KSI Grogu 7 is always there with speedy answers for any questions or concerns I have about day to day Ops. Does it have to be KSI related for him to want to help no at all he will help guide you thru any troubles you may be going through. He ain't afraid stretch his neck out for individuals he believes in. It seems as tho anytime I need help or guidance he's there with a answer ready to go definitely deserving of this award.

Do you claim this member as your mentor? Without the statement 'I claim him as my mentor' or some variation of that your statements do not count.