KSI Shatner7 OS2 Nomination

KSI MercX

Name: KSI Shatner7 
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI Shatner7
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 2 

Reason-/-Evidence: I will be forfeiting my vote to nominate Shatner for OS2 

Since becoming Co-Fo Shatner has been an undeniable asset to CS. The first month yes I said that, as being a new Co-Fo Shatner won Co-Fo OTM. He has busted his tail harder that most people do in 2 months. He has basically been the only Co-Fo from the get go and has assisted all 3 squads within the Div and hasn't shown a single sign of slowing down anytime soon! He is constantly there for anyone that needs any kind of help even if it's down to a simple ear to listen. Not only has he been over all the squads damn near the whole time since he has been promoted but he continues to come up with different ideas to better CS and KSI as a whole. Shatner has also stepped in many of times when an officer is struggling and will make sure to get down to the root of the issue and find a way to re-motivate and make sure it won't happen again. There are many more things that I could say about Shatner because the list is pretty long! Keep up the amazing work! You are doing a bang up job!!  

Since I’ve personally known Shatner, he has been a great help since the time I’ve been in KSI. He’s definently a great person all around and has shown immense hard work and dedication!

I will also drop my vote to witness.

Shatner has become a centerpiece of CS, a foundational structure through which CS is completely capable of operating. An undeniable and unshakeable leader without whom CS would certainly stumble. Despite recent turnover amongst CS Generals & Co-Founders, Shatner has helped gorilla glue CS back together as we pick up the pieces, train new replacements with fresh ideas & approaches to leading their respective squads. Shatner has played a crucial role in helping forge a new path for CS as we look to revitalize CS in 2022. Reinventing processes and amending the way CS Officers should be spending their time. Together, the 2 of us are working on a document to advise our officers on how to help them re-evaluate the ways the spend their time online to help maximize their efficiency as officers. Shatner has been my go-to guy since becoming a Co-Founder. We usually think along the same lines and have made a lot of progress for CS. He continues to go out of his way for officers and members alike across CS. He's donated gift cards, headsets, Twitch Subs and more to members who needed them out his own kindness. He's constantly mentoring the next set of leaders for CS and is relentless in his efforts. Shatner is always on top of the Recruit Club & Join/Rejoin apps even when he's not assigned to one or both of those duties. Shatner has MORE THAN EARNED OS2 and then some. Every single Co-Founder in KSI should strive to emulate his work ethic, mentality, and motivation. Quite simply, the maximum impact one individual can make on a division is epitomized in the one and only, Shatner.

Most Relevant and Distinguishing Awards:
Co-Founder OTM (x2) Jul 2021 & Oct 2021.
CS DHoF
Gen OTM Apr 2021
Gen DOTM May 2021
LT DOTM Nov 2021
Survived the DM under the reign of Joe and Pam. Not technically an AAP Award. It's the most impressive item on his KSI resume.

I'd also like to include my 2021 OTY Nomination for Shatner. It applies to the nature of this nomination.

Not many people can say they earned an OTM for the very first month as a certain rank, let alone for a rank like Co-Founder. Shatner is one of the select few who can make that claim. He undoubtedly is a fundamental necessity for CS. As the Division Leader of CS, I'm 1 person and can only do so much. Shatner is my right hand in CS, we work like peanut butter & jelly to help the squads of CS to flourish and grow. In his time as a Co-Founder, I've come to count on him more and more. He's the type of go-to guy that I wish we could clone so every Division would benefit from his experience and KSI expertise. Shatner has been a critical part of guiding the leaders of Rebellion, Wrath, & Calamity to expand and grow in knowledge and leadership skills as they seek to improve their squads. As a General, Shatner built Wrath into the golden example of what a squad could & should be. A powerhouse of sustainable growth, high quality leadership, & active members that are kind & welcoming. Since he has become a Co-Founder Shatner has begun to implement those virtues & ideals across the Division. CS has benefited greatly from his hard work and dedication. Quite simply, the maximum impact one individual can make on a division is epitomized in the one and only, Shatner.

TO AAP STAFF MEMBERS:

Since Outstanding Service Level 2 is an award first eligible to earn as a Co-Founder, I wanted to remind the AAP Staff Members who read these nominations to look at how the nominee has impacted not just one individual or one specific squad, but their Division as a whole. 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Shatner7
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 2 

There’s so many reason why shatner is deserving of this award but some of the recent ones I’d like to speak on is what he’s done for Calamity. Shatner has came in and helped me change and fix a lot of the issues going on, we had a really big fluff and he was there to support us the whole way through. He’s picked up gamenights, helped train me for the General role and taught me so much more. He’s been a key factor in fixing and revamping the current issues going on and with out him im not sure I’d be doing so hot. He’s one you can always count on and trust in his ability to complete goals or tasks. Hes quick to get them done. Shatner is a very busy man but somehow finds time to spend with his friends and family. There isn’t a reason why he doesn’t deserve this award. Keep it up homie

Awards:

Co-Founder OTM x2
CS DHOF
Gen OTM 

I'm not much on words but what can't this man do Calamity acting gen the cofo all cofos should try and replicate in their actions. He's been there to help me every step of my KSI career along with countless others. He's rarely not up to speed with KSI business and when information needs to be found he finds it. I challenge you to find anyone more deserving of this award even if you could it would a short list and his name would be at the top.

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Shatner7
Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl 2 

Shatner has been a huge part in how well my KSI experience has been. I talk to him regularly whether it be for advice, direction or just friendly. Dude is a great person, from being the beacon of hope as a cofounder in CS to just being a dude that can just make being on xbox fun. Man puts in work when it comes to be a KSI staff member. i rely on alot for problems i run into with members or just stuff i have in general. Ive always know him to be one to tell you how it is, at the sametime allow you to learn on your own. Which is definitely big when you are trying to find your way. 
Shanter as friend, definitely among the top best people i have met being in this community. Just from personal experiences ive talked to him about. Man is a great dude to have around. 

Awards:

Co-Founder OTM (x2) Jul 2021 & Oct 2021.
CS DHoF
Gen OTM Apr 2021
Gen DOTM May 2021
LT DOTM Nov 2021

As many of the people above me have stated and shown Shatners achievements I won’t bore you with that. However what I will do is explain how one man can change your outlook. There have been many a time where leadership failed me. Shatner was there to straighten me out and be someone to lean on and trust to fix any issue. If he is your Cofo, best believe he is there for all his members and officers. I don’t know how many times I went to him for a issue, may that be me being harassed by another member or just as a  mentor. He is by far the BEST COFO I have ever seen ( sorry uppy). He has done so much for me and others and I know will make a great Div lead and education mentor in the future. 

Now this NOM is no easy one. This award means much more than a vast majority of other awards at least regarding to Clan Ops. And I'd be delighted to drop a witness account. Shatner is all around impressive, and I don't mean that lightly. Find one person in his div who doesn't know him and what he stands for go ahead ill wait......... you wont. This man is often the hardest worker in the room and also is one of the most respected. His previous awards showcase and prove exactly what I'm talking about here. Multiple ranks of the month ect. He sleeps on nothing and is always chugging along the CS valleys looking for people to help, train, mentor, aid and assist. Hes a great teacher to his students and an excellent and strong willed leader for his members. When i first came over Cs as their director he was one of the first welcoming me in and eager to talk about the good the bad and of course the ugly. But he goes about things even when they look pretty grim with a positive and upright attitude and view. This man is not one to fall down and give up, he's the type of guy you can knock down over and over and he'll be right behind the next door you open waiting for more. Hes a beast he really is. One thing i truly admire about his leadership and perspective is he's not afraid to give you that raw not so pretty talk and just lay all the cards out on the table. Hes a honest and blunt type of guy and most times that's the type of guy you need. Shatner in my eyes is over deserving of OS2 and its been an honor and privilege to get to know him and work along side him and his division. He will undoubtedly make an exceptional and charismatic Division Leader someday. IfIi was a betting type of man he'd easily be my first pick to make it all the way to the top. Thanks for all you do homie and keep grinding your way!