January Of The Months!

Loyalty Paradox

Its the first Of The Month of the year 2022!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on January 17th and be open until January 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Atom 7 - Co Head of T&E
Link to forums account - @KSI Atom 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Went through all previous weekend warfare archives via forums and discord in an effort to gain a true list of record for both attendance and winners.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Babytank- gen WD Samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI Babytank
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ever since I returned to KSI I’ve seen her just work and work and work you would think she’s a robot by how much she does when it comes to someone needing help she stops what she is doing and she does it when she’s off and someone sends her a pm she may not answer right away but she will get to you but this is someone Who I’ve looked up to who I’ve seen work her butt off everyday even when things get tough she’s always keeping other smiling

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77 WD
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - He might be are acting Cofo in WD but he deserves this because he is always there for us are bad days and are good ones. DC is always helping us from teaching us or give us up lifted words . Samurai looking up to him not just has a leader but family and we appreciate what he does for us.

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Celebi Samurai WD LT
Link to forums account - @KSI Celebi
Reasoning why they deserve this -  This person deserves this because I have seen him grow has an leader. If I ask him to help or he just does he is always there. He always wants to learn more about be an officer. He is always helping someone out no matter how big are how small it is. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Badboots WD Samurai SSGT
Link to forums account - @KSI BadBoots
Reasoning why they deserve this - he deserves this because I always see him works with the members or the officers. He is always asking questions and want to learn more.I never have to ask him the help out the members he does it . I’m so glad I get to work with him.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shrink WD Samurai now my SSGT
Link to forums account - @KSI Shrink
Reasoning why they deserve this - he person deserves this because when he came back to KSI he has done a lot for Samurai. From  recruiting to just hanging out with members. I have this member for a while he has grown to be person he is always asking if we need anything. Always wants to help out with anything. I’m so glad he is in my squad and division. 

Edited by KSI Babytank

@KSI BIKRMOMA-Captain- Since her promotion to captain BIKRMOMA has hit the ground running. She has used her organizational skills to create a spreadsheet to help track members and their game play and activity.  She has also been instrumental in the training of new officers and members.  Without her ability to help bring out the best in officers and members alike Hydra wouldn't be what it is today.  She also has the ability to keep our Division leader KSI Gambit 7 in line.

@KSI ShootahLT-This man has really stepped up since Christmas break. He is continually asking questions and trying to learn as much as possible. His organization if our Apex and Rocket League players has reached players who normally don't feel included.  He is always making sure members are feeling a part of all activities! His unique personality and charm are absolutely amazing. 

@KSI SwannySSGT This SSGT may have gotten a slow start but is fully coming into his own. He is always in large parties with members when on and is really good at reaching our less active members. He is getting workshops done and trying to learn as much as possible.  His sense of humor is unique and engaging. 

KSIDATSNOOP SGT- Snoop sent me a message that made my day about how he feels like Hydra is a great group and that he felt he could come to me with an issue of not feeling connected. We were able to figure out the issue and help him reconnect with our squad. He is a newer SGT but has immense potential and is a truly wonderful person to be around. 

@commanderpricyCPL is interested in eventually becoming an officer. Despite his young age he conducts himself with  a  level of maturity well beyond his years. He is the life of the party on Xbox and active on discord.I can't wait to watch as he finishes school and continues to grow into  the caring adult I know he is going to be we could use more young people like him. 

@KSI Gambit 7where to begin...as the only 7 in our division and despite the birth of his first child he has kept ES in the best position possible and has made some hard decisions for our division but we can already see the positive effects of his decision making and leadership in ES

@Kakashii 77  Board of Directors-

KSI would not be the same without his contributions.  From his organization of discord and contual improvement of our forms of communication within our squads and the community. To leading one of the most popular departments The graphic artists and pushing them to making some of the coolest gamer pics. To becoming more involved in our division and giving some advice on how to improve our gamenight scheduling for ES. This man takes the time and helps keep me awake during my overnight shifts. I feel he is often overlooked and taken for granted despite all the things he does. Thank you sir you are appreciated. 

@The ChadMin-Forums staff

Without him the forums join rejoin area would not be the same.  While I was a part if his staff he always made sure I understood things and had a direct hand in my training  . He always made himself available and has even been mentoring one of my captains. His impact on KSI as a whole may be behind the scenes but his impact is felt non the less

• Chief Operating Officer

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AIRBORNE 7 Chief of Community Relations

Link to forums account - @KSI Airborne 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- Now I could've put anybody up for this because every single person in this area deserves it for all the hardwork they do but AIRBORNE is the one who is getting my nomination Creation Snacks, Rouge Energy, Air Drop Crates, ARMA all sponsors for our Community which wouldn't be possible if AIRBORNE hadn't reached out and got the ball rolling these companies now getting us sponsors isn't the only thing he does for the community the involvement we have with other communities is something that he strives to make the bond stronger by the day and 9/10 if he isn't playing madden you'll see him in a party with members gaming setting that example that we all should strive to exhibit now a lot of the duties of his position isn't out there in the open but AIRBORNE is vital part of this community and he exemplifies what a leader is 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 ES Div Leader

Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Tension 7 I mean Gambit is the leader that ES needed for a long time he brings a lot to the table from now a lot of things he does isn't a 100% him but he definitely plays a major part in the functioning of the squads he definitely isn't afraid to get his hands dirty when it comes to the day to day of ES he's brutally honest with you when it comes to telling you what you need to hear vs what you want to hear he's brought many fresh ideas to ES including the ES CoD League he truly is someone who has the members best interest at heart in anything he does and he sets the bar high for any leader even though he drinks white claws 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BIKERMOMA Hydra ES CPT

Link to forums account - @KSI BIKRMOMA

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jen2Badd with her leathers and feathers AkA KSI BIKRMOMA is coming off a bright 2021 but that hasn't stopped her from making an impact in Hydra she's becoming a household name in her squad but ES she is a key factor to ensure Hydra is functioning well she's one of first to pick up the slack in her squad and make sure the task is getting done whether its workshops gamenights as if this post she's ran 4 this week she's that one person you can go talk to about anything whether its KSI or real life she is someone who makes you wanna be here because she demonstrates that family vibe ilnot just the squad but the whole division 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah Hydra ES LT

Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah

Reasoning why they deserve this- When he's not working in "waste management" little bit of a inside joke there Shootah or Tony Soprano is in the trenches daily getting people hyped up about being a member of KSI he actively mentors the members below him to ensure that they have every tool needed for success whether its workshops, recruiting, game nights he's there doing his thing when you look at someone who is deserving of this award then look no further.

General 

KSI Mommabear Hydra ES Gen

@KSIMommaBear

Mommabear is the type General that goes above and beyond for the squad she is always boosting her squads morale up, pushing others to better themselves, always coming up with ways to make the squad a better place she runs a tight ship doesn't let you slack and if you she'll pull you aside and figure put whats going on and help you get back on track.

Department Member 

KSI Star5528 Senior Join Mod

@KSI Star5528

Star came back to the Join Area and made herself be known from picking up applications and staying on top of those applications helping out others with her knowledge she keeps on pushing and grinding which led to her getting a promotion in the area where she still stays on top of her duties she is someone who will make a huge impact in this area but the community as a whole its just matter of time before she does that.

Forums Staff

KSI Bane 7 Forums Mod

@Bane 7

Timmy while he might be new to the Moderator position he has made a tremendous impact in such a short time that you would've thought he's been there for months if not years he keeps the SJM and Join Mods on task making sure their doing everything they need to be doing his approach to the area is what makes him unique he gives it 100% every single day of the week

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jerry Seinfelds doppelgänger has been super active this month! He’s been here to talk through situations or even just bs for a little bit. He works an insane amount and still finds time to spend with his CS family somehow, he’s always party hopping and checking up on his members. The relationships that Uppish has with his members is unmatchable, wether they’re new or old he has that personality that makes people feel like they’ve known him for years. He’s normally somewhere crushing other countries in Civ, but it’s always a good time to sit around and listen. Keep being you homie, wouldn’t change ya for the world!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner has made my transition to general literally seamless. He helped me develop good and beneficial habits before moving up. He checks in on my everyday making sure everything going good in the squad  or just to chat and see if I’m doing all right. He’s been there since the beginning and i know I can always count on him. He taught me how to handle join apps, clubs, discord you name it. He even had me follow topics on the forums to make it easier on me for when I moved up. He’s extremely active with our officercore and squad and is always there if someone needs him. He’s also extremely fast at clearly recruits, like stupid fast. I’m sure any of the CS officers can speak on that. They know they never have to wait if Shatner’s there. It’s always done quick and properly. I appreciate not only what you’ve done for me, but for calamity as a whole. Much love brotha!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko Calmity CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nezuko has been an exceptional LT this month. Hosting workshops, Recruiting and Training POs constantly. He’s been there when I need him every step of the way since the new year, he has helped me bring back activity by joining party’s and focusing retention extremely heavy. You’ll normally find him in a party somewhere raging at for honor, but I promise you it’s always a good time. He’s a great LT, I don’t have a bad thing to say. Keep it up BingBong!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Unity Calamity CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Unity
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since coming into the officercore Unity has been a powerhouse. Constantly knocking out promotions and recruiting. Unity is a rare find in the officer world, she has approachability and has the ability to complete things on an operational level. She’s extremely eager to learn and I see her going far in this community, keep it up homie. It’s much appreciated.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 Calamity CS
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz has been an exceptional SGT this month, she been getting extremely active and hopping in party’s everyday. She’s eager to get back into an officer position and I can’t wait to see what she does. She has the knowledge and the ability to complete whatever task she is ask or goal is set and I can put my complete trust in her knowing she’ll do what’s needed. And with everything she’s doing in her personal life she still finds time to chill and help us out where it’s needed.  She’s been trying to recruit everyday and has been killing it. Keep it up ya doodie head. I know you can do it.

Co-Founder 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since I’ve joined Shatner has been a very big help with understanding and training. He’s been doing quite a long with managing his time, the squad, and over-all just being around for everyone within our Division. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy

Link to forums account - @Sleepy

Reasoning why the deserve this - Sleepy has definently been a massive help in our squad , he’s always active within the community. Each day Sleepy gives everyone tips and ticks to advance within the community and he is a great mentor to have! Sleepy is always thinking of new ways to bring everyone together as well.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why they deserve this - Nezuko has shown extreme leader-ship, he’s always working on recruiting and hanging around with all of the members within our squad and division. Nezuko has been a really big help training me for officer as well and being wonderful as a person.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7

Link to forums account - @Boootz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Honestly since Bootz has re-join KSI in our squad, she has shown great leadership. She’s been knocking our recruits to hopefully move up, she’s been co-hosting game nights in a very timely manner. I’ve spoken to her and I feel she’s going to continue to go far in this community. She is a great person to be around.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528 Senior Join Mod

Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528

Star has been a huge necessity to the join area. Always willing to help others and make sure others are doing there job, but also while making sure she’s doing her job. She is always willing to pick up join/rejoin apps, but never hogs all of them. Always makes sure the team is doing equal work. She has worked very hard in the area, by as a Join mod doing the job of a Senior Join Mod, posting apps, and making sure they are picked up by other staff. Star flawlessly executes every app, making sure everything is looked at and down fair and correctly. All this earned her the Senior Join Mod promotion this month, and should definitely earn her Department Member OTM

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy#7274 (General - CS Calamity)
Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why the deserve this - The reason this general deserves the award is because even though he is a kind general he treats you like a human being instead of someone under them which makes a big difference on how people are influenced and levels of respect for an individual. He also takes the time to walk through everything with new recruits(well since I’m a newer recruit I got to experience this first hand) he makes learning not so strenuous and actually makes gaming with them fun. He makes doing community work exciting enough to join and take part of even if it’s promotion duties and responsibilities or whether it be cohosting game night or just sitting around having a fun time in the party. This nominee has done amazing as our general and made an impressive impact on us all.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko (LT - CS Calamity)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Reasoning this member deserves this award is because he works hard everyday even when he’s just playing games or doing workshops he treats them as if they all are of the same level of importance and seriousness. Nezuko also is great at relaying messages towards people because the squad needs to stay informed, he also works so hard and diligently is trying to seek the best out of recruits and possible recruits by creating LFG posts to acquaint new members.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Unity(SSGT - CS Calamity)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Reason for this recommendation is because she is always so caring and compassionate towards others. An amazing quality in a leader is someone who cares for others than themselves and she is a perfect example of what it takes to be strong member of leadership. General material!!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 CTO 
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77

He did deserve this because he is always working his ass off for this community and never lets anyone down within KSI. He is always there protecting the members and does without get recognized for it. Kakashii works very hard to keep all the discord servers running and keeping up GFX requests and working a full time job, and he still put in time and effort into this community. KSI wouldn't be the same without him here

Forums Staff
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 Moderator 
Link to forums account - @Bane 7

He is always working in the web ops area and never lets any of the his lower ranks down. Bane is always there when you need a question answered or picking up apps that aren't able to pick up by the join mods.  He is always communicating with everyone and making sure that everything runs smoothly thought the whole join area. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy Gen of Calamity CS

Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why the deserve this - Pimphand Mc. Slapperton has been going all out ever since his transition to Gen. Always recruiting constantly and pulling alot of members into the community, helping the officers out with hosting workshops and killing it with the promotions. This man is what everyone person wants to be. He is always teaching me and other members something new everyday to help us exceed our goals. He's always there for his members and invites his whole squad everyday to see how there doing. Sleepy is the type of guy who won't get mad as soon as you make a mistake, he will sit there and help you overcome your mistakes and won't leave you until his work of training you is complete. This is what it's like to be a leader and this leader is who everyone trust cause, well who wouldn't trust Mr P. Mc. Slapperton! Keep up the great work and don't forget about the Power of Youth!! BingBong!!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Unity SSGT of Calamity CS

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since becoming an officer, Unity has been going up and beyond with recruiting, even some of the 7's Staff noticed her. Unity has become someone people respects, someone they look up too, she's always there for you when your not feeling well and talks with her members everyday and always checking up on them. You will usually catch her in a party playing Warframe and grinding those relics, don't be afraid to ask for an invite. She is the most soft hearted person you'll ever meet and talked too. It's safe to say she won't be leaving any time soon. I'm proud of what she did here and I'll be expecting more out of her when the time comes. Keep up the amazing work and don't lose that drive you had when you first became an officer. :3

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Man has be killing it as a Div lead since getting the rank. I can go to this man for anything and he will give me what i need to hear. Regardless if i like what it is or not. Uppish is a great leader. From Gens meetings to paying attention to the deatils in our officer meetings. Man gives great suggestions for goals and even praises where praise is due. Uppish helps make being in CS a great div to be in.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7
Shatner has always been and still is what helps keep CS running as it is. From his guidance to all the squads. To his worth ethic in keeping recruits coming in. Man is like a machine. Any advice or guidance i know i can go to him if uppish isnt available.

CPT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Streak Wrath CS
Link to forums account- @KSI StreakX
Streak has been going all out since his promotion to captain. From helping with behind the behind the scene squad duties. To Training PO's and help guide LT's and SSGT's. Man been a great help in running wrath

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus Wrath CS
Link to forums account - @KSI_Walrus
Walrus has been a certified goat of a member and officer. I couldnt be more proud of this dude. Man is a go getter, Keeps up with the promotion list, to being amazing with the members. Being on top of training PO's to hosting great gamenights. Man is what i want out of a officer. My man has a great future in KSI if he keeps this up

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blk0ut Wrath CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Blk0ut21
Blk0ut does duties without asking and putting in the work to get to his goals. Man does a great job with member retention and helping PO's get recruits whenever he is online. Man is a reliable officer. Anytime there is a issue with gamenights, he keeps the squad posted so people are confused. Active on discord and makes sure to at the very least try to get done whatever he is asked 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pulcher Wrath CS
Link to forums account - @OPpulcher
The moment this dude became a PO, dude has been like a wild bull out the pen. Dudes ambition is what the great leaders we have in this community have. Dude is great with members and helps host great gamenights. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingdomX
Link to forums account - @KSI KingdomX
Kingdom is a great right hand man, from hosting great workshops to helping make gameplans for the squad. Man is 1 of the 3 that lead the squad in being successful. Man is ambitious, i Man has been doing a great job  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  @KSI VENUM 7 @The ChadMin
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man right here i cant say enough about him he’s always there when questions need answers he’s always has great advice even if it’s something you don’t want to hear he tells ya anyway (because he’s kind of a big deal) Venum is an all around great person and one of the best Mentors around hand down

jCo-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -        @KSI Gambit 7this guy OMG from being the COFO the divlead and the general all at 1 time had to be a headache but he never complained this guy is amazing for all he’s doing in KSI one day I hope to be as good as him 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSIMommaBear
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this - where do I start with this lady right here she’s one of the hardest working  lady’s I know not only working her buns off she works just as hard for KSI she has inspired me to move myself up the ladder and makes me think outside the box 

Captain- 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -   @KSI Chanting this guy (cinna bun) he’s been working his buns off to get the squad  running back to its full potential there’s a lot to be learned with chanting 

LT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - the one the only @KSI Shootahthis guy has hit the ground running always willing to learn new things and  the stuff he’s done with rocket league is very impressive 

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -  @KSI Swannyis showing great strides in is roll a SSGT really getting in there to know the members this guy can do anything he sets his mind 2 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - @KSI BorgataI’m truly impressed by this SGT after coming back from over seas he jumped right back in he will be a great addition to the staff if he ever decides that’s what he wants to do so 

Categories

Senior Leader 

KSI Venum 7(CÃO - Es/Hydra) -

@The ChadMin

Reasoning why they deserve this - why Dosnt he deserve this my boy has always been there to help me been a great mentor I always look up to him for guidance and direction when ever I need help in KSI he always got a spot for me to go with him to Coney Island lol

Division Leader 

KSI Gambit 7 (Div Lead - Es) 

@KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Well his a good guy he is the one who found me and introduced me too KSI and Recruited me in his a great guy whips his officers into shape when they need it keeps them in line knows how to balance home life and KSI life and gets Poop done and also is a great teacher 

General

KSI MommaBear (Gen - Es/Hydra) -

@KSIMommaBear

Reasoning why they deserve this - She is a Great General she keeps her officers and squad members United she keeps morale going I look up to her she is a great teacher also motivates me to do better and become a better officer and makes me push my self to climb higher on the ranks she truly is the MommaBear and deserves that gamer tag and is the nicest and sweetest person

Captain

KSI BIKRMOMA (CPT- Es/Hydra) -

@KSI BIKRMOMA

Reasoning why they deserve this - first of all She is The HBIC been the main mentor for me im not gonna lie when I first met her I was very intimidated by her was scared to say hi or even leave a party with out saying bye cuz I didn’t want a strike but when I got to know her she is just the sweetest person and is very out spoken will call you out on your bullPoop she don’t play around I believe she will go far in KSI 

SSGT

KSI Swanny (ÉS/Hydra)

@KSI Swanny

Reasoning why they deserve this-  His been showing a lot of improvement and is a good guy can use alittle more work but his getting there 

SGT

KSI DrDank(SGT - ÉS/Hydra) -

@KSI DrDank-

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is an active member stays active in game nights and is a active member of the Hydra Rocket League Team 

KSI DeputyOg  (SGT - ÉS/HYDRA ) -

@KSI DeputyOg

Reasoning why they deserve this- there an active member joins game nights and is an active member of my Hydra Rocket League Team

Captain- 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -   @KSI Eyonia 7She isnt all work and no play this lady watch out she knows how to grind it out with officer work and plays even harder with her members in Phoenix.

LT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - the one the only @KSI RomeThis kid literally shocks me comes in swinging for the fence with his talk and backs it up just as much with recruiting and doing his roles and then some!

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -  @Dark rider 023This kid freaking slays! he recruits he promotes he hangs out with all members from any squad you all wanna see a SSGT on a mission sit down take notes! this kid will be a massive help to this community!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - @Okami XIXThis guy is amazing, huge potential and not even an officer from willingness to help officers to hanging out with members to wanting to know officer duties and learn. ES is glad to have an amazing member and phoenix is slaying with this kid!

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528 - Senior Join Mod

Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528

Star has been great, she is hard working and very professional, she does her tasks in a timely matter and is always looking for ways to help out. She communicates well and is a good team player. She is truly an asset to the team. Keep up the great work!!!!!!

Department Membe
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528
Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528

Ever since Star came back to the join mod staff she has hit the ground running. She’s always on top of her apps and makes sure she doesn’t miss anything. It didn’t take her long to get back to senior join mod and she continues to show enthusiasm within the area. If there’s anything she needs or isn’t sure of she doesn’t hesitate to reach out. Her communication with others on the team is great. I’m proud of how far she’s come and can’t wait to see her continue to strive.