Impy Monthly Donor/Meta Something Award

Impy

Name: Impy VII
Link to Forums Account@Impy
Award-/-Achievement: Monthly Donor Award (LGTBQ thingy please)
Reason-/-Evidence: Image is attached. Bane told me my 1,000 bits donation counts towards a monthly donation total and I can claim the LGTBQ award for donating. If this is wrong, please give me the award anyway and ban Bane from providing bad advice in the Department Discord server. I’ve been a good boy and think I deserve most of the awards.

4FFBAF97-9B25-469C-925D-C9C2E81DC7FA.jpeg

@Impy (Formally I need to respond in this fashion) but me and you know each other so hurry and respond so I can get this squared away and for funsies I will ban Bane anyway! lol

Hello and good day, I can see that you hold all of the subscriber awards for at least 12 months, therefore you can choose 1 Supplemental award as well as me by proxy awarding you the whole years worth of Dono Awards. Can I please confirm that you would like the LGBTQ as your replacement award for January dono?

5 minutes ago, Loyalty Paradox said:

@Impy (Formally I need to respond in this fashion) but me and you know each other so hurry and respond so I can get this squared away and for funsies I will ban Bane anyway! lol

Hello and good day, I can see that you hold all of the subscriber awards for at least 12 months, therefore you can choose 1 Supplemental award as well as me by proxy awarding you the whole years worth of Dono Awards. Can I please confirm that you would like the LGBTQ as your replacement award for January dono?

I skipped through what you said till the last sentence but yes I consent to what you said I want the ally award because I am an ally and wish to display it