KSI Kat - OS1

KSI Uppish 7

KSI Kat

@KSI Kat

Outstanding Service Level 1

Evidence/Reasoning:

To be fair, the first thing I typed for this was “Because I said so and she’s earned it.” So really the rest of this nomination is just proving that sentence is accurate, which it is. Why? “Because I said so.” See how beautifully this works?

Anyway, on a more serious note, If ever I’ve seen a General who earned their keep immediately, it’s Kat. She was promoted just before the holiday break. Kat took those few weeks to come up with a game plan for January, which I thought she had a couple lofty goals on there. And she then proceeded to SMOKE every single goal she had made, pretty sure she’d done them all in about 2.5 weeks. A months worth of work.. in 2  1/2 weeks. The organizational system she’s created and implemented in Rebellion has worked perfectly for her Officer staff, and allowed her squad to grow from 69 to 101 in just 6 weeks! Kat has been an asset to her squad since the day she joined and everyday it’s gotten a little bit better thanks to her. She is the glue that seamlessly holds Rebellion together. Kat has earned OS1 twice over with hard work and dedication to her squad, CS, and KSI. Cheers Kat! Keep up the fantastic work

For Outstanding Service lvl 1

If you haven’t gotten to know KSI Kat you very well need to.  She is the most compassionate and determined person I’ve ever met. She always sets goals that others wouldn’t even think of or try doing and she blows them out the water with no limits. She’s willing to take risks and is willing to fail.. and that’s what sets her apart from any other GEN. She’s more than willing to do whatever it takes to see Rebellion/KSI succeed. And she’s shown me that since day one of me joining KSI. I had no intentions of becoming a officer, but she changed that within minutes of talking to her during my promotion into Rebellion. And I have since then made it my mission to climb the ranks to do all I can for Rebellion as Kat has done.  Everything I’ve accomplished myself in KSI is due to Kat. And she’s shown me what it means to be a leader. I know there’s nothing Kat can’t do when shes sets her mind to it… and without her Rebellion wouldn’t be what it is today. Us officers owe Kat everything. Here’s to you KAT!! Thank you for being as awesome as you are and thank you for being a great friend. But most of all thank you for being our GEN!! 

Edited by KSI_Vex

As a Director of Clan Ops I can solidly vouch for the above statements. Kat has done outstanding from crushing goals and keeping moral high while also growing her squad as well, but also keeps the members number one and happy as well. She leads her squad with grace and grit. Truly has been a wonder watching her step in and make the squad her own. She’s done a very good job at not only maintaining but boosting and growing in so many areas. Keep reaching for the stars with all you do Kat and you’ll stay winning!

As her current second Luitenant, I simply would not be here where i am had she not reached out to me and set me up with the right people. She went above and beyond to make sure I would be happy where I stood and she helped me realize my goal for all of KSI. 

Not only did she pull me out of a dark place and showed me my path to resolve, she has showed me what KSI truly means with every action she does take. With everything KSI Kat does as my general i am watching her taking notes on every bit, just so I know how to be a great leader and mold myself into a leader with her teachings. 

KSI Kat is Knowledgeable, Strong, and extremely full on Integrity, that's what makes her Outstanding.

Thank you for everything thats here and for more to come Kat.

It's hard to think of someone more deserving of OS1 than KSI Kat. The progress she's made over the last few months is incredible! She was always a solid Captain, and the go to for her squad members. As a General, she's stepped up even more than we could imagine! Rebellion was sort of in limbo for a bit last year, with recruiting hitting more valleys than peaks, and the officer staff members coming and going. Something changed in Kat that said "i'm not going to let this fail", and she really ran with it. POs were being trained left and right, recruiting went through the roof, workshops completed, and the staff grew exponentially! While those feats are great, what really blew me away is how she and her staff were able to grow Rebellion to over a hundred members, and they hardly have any fluff at all. That just screams member retention, and they have it down pat over there. Kat 100% deserves OS1 and much more!

I’m here to witness for KSI Kat , knowing KAT since CS was created she has been a force to be recking with. She in my eyes has been one of the strongest officer in the community, she is dedicated to always strive to be there for her members , she always having a positive mindset to help approve her squad , and she willing to do anything it takes to make sure that her members and having a voice. I’m so proud of her and what she done to help approve Rebellion, Rebellion was a struggling squad since coming into CS but KAT have turned rebellion around for the better and I’m so proud of her , she definitely deserves this award 

Kat is an amazing woman who I absolutely love and adore as a general. I have had the pleasure to see her go through the ranks and she is the hardest working person you will ever meet. She is dedicated and knows how to hold her own. She is kind and warm to everyone she meets and I know one day will make an amazing Cofo. I have been able to work with her and she always does what's needs to be done, on time and correct the first time. As a mentor she's patient to her POs and those who arnt even in her squad. There is no one better deserving right now than her for this nomination. 

I will be witnessing for this member.

Kat absolutely deserves OS1 now and maybe before now seeing as how she has carried the weight and responsibilities she has up to now. Kat would ALWAYS make sure all members in her squad were known to her and go out of her way to message, and talk to members of every rank really breaking down that awful paradigm that we can sometimes see within this community where someone who has obtained 'rank' is too important to speak to some people. 

Kat organises her officers weekly and makes sure that game nights are hosted 7 days to cater for all members and there has been occasions where she has stopped RL goings on to host when officers (myself included) couldn't host last minute, she does genuinely put KSI and its members before her own needs and wants and that is what we tell people not to do but she is a giving person and needs to ensure others are taken care of first. Kat held the squad together with no Gen while she was she herself was climbing the ranks with aspirations of running the squad and she done an amazing job doing so.

Everyone needs a little bit of what Kat brings to the table and the work ethic of everyone will go through the roof.

Kat exudes Outstanding Service.

She does ok.

But like really...does alright.

Kat puts almost all of any free time she has into growing Rebellion. When she took over, it was just me and her as officers, and she did everything she could to revive activity and fill the officer list with capable leaders. We've grown to over 100 members and have an almost full officer group, with more POs waiting to show what they've got. Kat started this huge improvement, and she keeps pushing for better until she stresses out and I have to force her to take an LoA. She more than deserves OS1 for all that she's done

Edited by KSI Sungazer 7