SL SB 2022 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Division: SL / WD
Gamertag: KSI ATH3NA 7
Link to Profile: @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes 

Awards: 

Co Fo of the Month

Gen of the Month

Bright idea

Captain of the Month

201 Grad

KSI Mentor

101 Grad

LT of the Year

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

I remember when I first met Athena, she was lively, fun, social and ALWAYS down to game. Best part she could take a joke and give it right back. If I’m not wrong COD MW was her first time getting into gaming. She was a trash can lmao worse then me and I suck. Well not only has she become leaps better at gaming but her genuine care and commitment for the community grew exponentially as well. She had a thirst for knowledge and how this place worked and operated top to bottom, and it’s never been quenched yet I don’t believe. She’s always down to help in any way and I mean any single way. She’s passionate as f*ck about everything she does here. No matter if it’s training, ideas, issues, moral or someone just having a bad day, she makes her self available to be there no matter who you are. I’ve scene this person put aside their own wants hundreds of times now for the betterment and longevity of others, the squads, and the Div as a whole. Now usually I wouldn’t post something slightly negative on a nom but this also shows just why she should be here. She’s made many mistakes along the way, as we all have. But those mistakes do not speak for who she has become today. The leadership and professionalism she carry’s is profound. She did not let the past dictate the outcome of her future here and that is what being a leader is about. Pushing forward, learning and doing better each and every day and carrying those around you to better days as well. She’s someone I count on on a day to day basis here and as an inductee of the SL HOF I see it more than fit her name be on this list as well. She’s earned it with out a shadow of a doubt, and I thank her for loyal dedication to SL and now her new home WD.  

Division: SL (now WD)
Gamertag: KSI ATH3NA 7
Link to Profile: @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: CoFo
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: CoFo of the month, gen otm divisional, CPT otm divisional (x2), LT of the year, os1, SGT otm

Testimony: What to say about KSI ATH3NA 7. So I recruited her and as soon as she joined she went straight into it and loved it. I taught her how to recruit and she became best recruiter only to second to Dc in my opinion. After that with the help of myself and her other two mentors, Rogue and N3WERA, she started doing game nights then soon became one of best Officers I’ve seen grace SL. I’ve been in for two years and I’ve seen officers come and go. I’ve seen gen’s do nothing, I’ve seen 7’s barley work but Athena she puts in work. She’s now a Co-fo and I already know she’s gonna make a great Div lead. I normally don’t say stuff like that until I see them at that rank and I’m like ur doing good but I know like I’m seeing the future. just based on how she works and has continued to work since we started from dang near running Prestige SL as a LT. I’m happy I recruited her and to see she where she went and where she’s going to go. After Prestige, she continued to do the same thing as a CoFo and the squads she was over flourished. All while also being a mentor in education and being the leadership council administrator then moving up to being the leadership council coordinator, never letting her clan ops duties fall or any of the heavy blows SL took bring her down.