CS SB 2022 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: Chaos Syndicate
Gamertag: KSI T StackG
Link to Profile: @g7qoZzS.gifKSI T StackG

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Member of the Year 2021

Member OTM: Divisional

Outstanding Service LVL 1

Trainer

Helping Hand

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Wrath and T Stack are synonymous, and one could say the same for CS with no fault to be found. Even as a LT coming into CS, the man was everywhere. You would be extremely hard pressed to find a Discord chat, a game night, or even a random party that Stack isn't involved with. Just take a look at the rank channel for CS. He's 2nd only to the OG loud mouth himself, AKA Uppish...that's impressive lol! Jokes aside, Stack is constantly looking to help members out in any way that he possibly can. He eats, sleeps, and breathes KSI through and through. Speaking of sleep, I've witnessed him lose quite a bit of it, because he can't turn his brain off when there's an issue to be resolved, no matter how small it may seem. There's plenty of times where I've had to recommend that he get some sleep, because it'll be there tomorrow. Stack just isn't that guy though, and it's part of what I love about him. You just know that he isn't going to forget, and he won't stop until a resolution is found. He has the respect and adoration of not only his squad, but the entirety of Chaos Syndicate. I cannot wait to see this man obtain his Clan-Ops 7, because he has certainly earned it tenfold for his squad and division, and will continue to leave a lasting mark on the community. For the reasons listed above, and countless others, I nominate KSI T StackG for CS DHoF.

@nNxZWUT.gif"Sleepy

Awards:

Gen OTM Jan 2022

CAPTAIN OTY 2021

CPT DOTM Nov & Aug 2021

CPT OTM Jun 2021

SSGT OTM Apr 2021

Outstanding Service Level 1

Squad Splitter

Squad Builder

Monthly Member Spotlight

Pro Recruiter

Jack of all Trades

Good Samaritan 

Helping Hand

Sleepy has been a staple of CS and KSI for just over a year now. He’s inspired and pushed a lot of officers and members to bring their A+ game to the table every time log on. Calamity would simply be dead without his work ethic leadership. It would not exist, plain and simple. He’s challenged all of us, 7s staff included to involve new ideas and adapt our old ways of thinking. Currently he’s been developing and testing a new trial program to help reduce burnout within officer corps while maintaining the same level of productivity. 

He has & continues to consistently  reach out to members and help them as best he can, whether it’s in-game or occasionally buying them a game.

Sleepy has been through a LOT irl during his time in CS. The he’s been able to pick himself up and keep moving forward, just one step at a time. It has been nothing short of a stellar golden standard, beyond exemplary, and has endeared him to his squad and throughout CS, and has more than earn a spot enshrined in the KSI Chaos Syndicate Hall of Fame for all to see.

Information on Nominee:

Division: Chaos Syndicate 
Gamertag: KSI Kat 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Kat

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

OS1

LT DOTM

Member DOTM

Testimony:

Kat really started making a name for herself when she took over Rebellion and has been nothing but great since, she took a squad that you rarely heard about and turned it into an everyday topic. Her leadership skills and ability to create officers is on a whole different level. She’s extremely organized and always on time and the officers she’s trained have got into those good habits as well. Even with her recent promotion to CoFo she came to speak with me about what she can do for Calamity and what I could use help with, mind you she’s over a whole squad already and still took some time out of her day to see if she could help out. I have no doubt in my mind that Kat will be a phenomenal CoFo as she sets into her new rank. Kat is like the Rolls Royce of clanops, with the fancy umbrella in the side door yanno? Keep it up homie, only great things from here :)

Information on Nominee:

Division: CS
Gamertag: KSI Kat 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Kat

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards:  

OS LV 1

Member OTM Divisional 

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. 

Kat deserves to be in the CS HoF more than anyone else here in CS. If you wanna talk about someone with determination and dedication she’s you’re person! Kat from the beginning had high high hopes from Rebellion. From crazy ideas that seemed near impossible to overcoming obstacles that no one has ever accomplished. As a Captain filling in a GEN’s shoes, she molded Rebellions Officer core as it stands now in the present from only having 3 officers including herself in the fall of 2021. She never accepts defeat and failure is never a option. This lady Will go to war for her staff and members and will never let up!. She not only puts Rebellion first, KSI is apart of her life! CS has made a imprint on her and she has made a imprint on CS. I’ve mentioned this award many of times that CS should have a HoF and Kat would be at the TOP. Since she’s became COFO, as one of her officers in Rebellion, I can’t wait to see what she’ll bring to the other squads! She’s a natural born leader with the will power like no other. 

Another reason why Kat deserves this award is because of her heart. Yes this a community, but she’s made it into something more for all of us. CS and Rebellion is like a family. We always have one another’s back and we are always there for one another. If it wasn’t for Kat this wouldn’t be possible. Countless times Kats went out of her way for a member that doesn’t feel like they belong, or are facing challenges that most people can’t relate to, and she gives it her all molding that person into who they are today. She’s had her hands full from the very get go since she’s been over Rebellion. And I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen her quiver with fear or feel belittled with the pressure. Even if she has and I haven’t seen it, no one would ever know behind her strength as a leader her in CS. She’s not only a amazing mentor to have but is a Life long Best friend that’s destined for greatness. I guarantee Anything you throw at her she will find a way and over come it quicker than anyone else. She is CS  and she Is what it means to be KSI. I vote her for CS DHoF.