March 2022 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Uppish 7

It’s your favorite time of the month! You know you love ‘em! Time for AAP Of The Months!!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will last until 3/31/22 @ 11:59pm PST

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI BIKRQEEN 

GENERAL 

HYDRA ES

Link to forums account -

@bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN

Reasoning why the deserve this -

BIKRQEEN has really stepped in the GENERAL spot and done a wonderful job. She has gone above and beyond as GENERAL. She has her officers and members backs. Super supportive 

Division Leader @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7How do I start? When everyone else was ready to give up on me he continued to believe in me and my abilities. He has taken a division that was close to failing when I joined to a growing and thriving.  Two Squads have split successfully and a third will occur again relatively soon. Through his leadership and the people he has chosen to be leaders amongst the division this division will continue to grow and thrive. 

Cofounder @KSI Chant 7

This man has many sides and many may call him an asshole 

I am proud to call him my friend and partner who has helped me see things through a different perspective and helped me to grow as a leader. He brings the hammer and I bring the softer but firm side.  He helped Phoenix get to the point of success and through his leadership and experience taught his amazing officers to become the best. I can't wait to see what our future holds as we continue to work together in our division. 

General @KSI JewelsThis I think is the hardest for me to decide.  We have three lovely ladies who are each great leaders in their own right but I feel that I see the greatest growth with Jewels.  We may have had our moments along this journey but I truly believe she is becoming the leader she was always meant to be. She has found her voice.  She has found her niche and it has been so crazy seeing her as she is now compared to where she was as an officer in my Squad.  I couldn't be prouder of this young lady.  The stars are the beginning of where she can go!!

Captain @KSI xJoker 7I can't believe I am saying this but you definitely deserve this dude. I watch the officer chat and see how you greet and direct your Officers.  I see how you support your general and ensure she isn't overloaded with the day to day stuff. Watching you guys get 95% of your squad transfered in 2 days and encouraging your Officers to take some breathers to avoid burnout is freaking awesome.  Your squad will split again I have no doubt

SSGT @Black JesusThis young man might be new to this position but has been hitting the floor running.  He helped transfer close to 50% of his squad within the first 34hrs of being promoted and of his squad splitting.  He is hilarious to talk to and great with members .  He is also very good at communicating with his fellow officers and gets things done. His career is just beginning but has soo much potential. 

Board members @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77Despite having the reputation of being the enforcer in KSI I have had the opportunity to get to know him and his dedication and commitment are what we should set as our standard. He has helped me see things in a different light the big picture so to speak.  I am grateful I get to continue working with him at a higher level.

SGT. @KSI DeputyOg this sgt is always in huge parties and constantly bringing recruits to his squad. He is always positive and down to game what ever the majority of the party wants. Although he has been asked to step up as an officer and he doesnt feel its a fit for him he continues to be an asset to his squad on discord and xbox He is always a pleasure to be around.

Join mod. @bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN  she stepped into this role just shortly before her promotion to General of Hydra which in itself is normally difficult but with the ongoing issues of developing a strong officer corps she also kept up with being a join mod . She steadily picks up applications and completes them within  the appropriate amount of time and keeps up with her duties as General I am so proud of her in both positions this decision has been very difficult to choose where to nominate her as she continues to strive to be the best at what she chooses today and does a wonderful job with everything.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why the deserve this - stack works very hard filling in for the lack of an officer core. He is always there when you need him and is always working forward.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingdomX
Link to forums account - @KSI KingdomX
Reasoning why they deserve this - kingdom is an amazing CPT always steps up to the plate and working towards progression

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus
Link to forums account - @KSI Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this-  Walrus has been a great mentor. He is always helping anyone he can. 

• Loyalty Paradox changed the title to March 2022 Of The Month Nominations

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldCat7
Link to forums account - @KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - the reason want to nominate this lady is because ever since I became an officer, she has helped me out with so much. I really appreciate everything she has done to help me with learning how to do things. she is a really helpful person. I would not be where I'm at today if it was not for her help. she is really showing her stuff and helping where she can with everything. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - the reason want to nominate this lady is when I wanted to become an officer she really helped me learn a lot of stuff. She is also really showing her stuff up there. I would not be where I'm at right now if it was not for her help. she has really taught me a lot on how to do stuff and what has to be done on day to day stuff.  

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus
Link to forums account - @Black Jesus
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man really showed his stuff when he got promoted he helped me get basically half of the Kraken squad transferred done. he really does a lot of stuff he is like the life of the party if you are in a party with him. literally the best I've seen out of a SSGT when they first get promoted. 

Edited by KSI Franklin

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Celebi
Link to forums account - @KSI Celebi
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has help me out a lot if it's may getting with the members or just asking if I need any help. He is always help out the other officers and members. He deserve this a lot. He has come a long way I'm glad he is my captain. I appreciate him a lot. When it comes to learning he will ask questions about it. KSI Celebi will be a great leader.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony
Link to forums account - @KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Harmony deserve this because she has come a long way. She has helped a lot. She will ask the captain and my self if we need any thing. I don't have to ask for her to do anything she gets it done. When it comes to learning she will ask questions about it. She not just a friend but she is like family to me and the squad. I cant ask for a better Lt. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiberius
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiberius 194
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserve this because he is willing to learn and help all of out. I can say this if I had a bad day he can ways make me and the members smiler. He is a great SSGT. he ask question about everything when it comes to KSI. He knows what KSI means. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joker216
Link to forums account - @KSI Joker216
Reasoning why they deserve this - he deserve this because he makes everyone laugh in the party he make sure that to make everyone smile and have a great time in the party. He knows about the members in his squad. He knows a lot about KSI but what's to learn more about is. He would to a good officers. I'm glad he is in this squad with us.

Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7, WD, Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is our acting director and he is doing a amazing job by giving us pointers and being a better us. Also he helps everyone that in the squad no matter how small the problem is.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77, WD
Link to forums account - @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Even though he is Acting Co Fo for our Division he has help me so much and helped every squad member! By giving us pointers and helping us reach our goals.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mamatank Gen Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Mamatank
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ever since I was a SGT she has helped me so much over the past 6 months I have been here! Also she is training me to become a good leader and helping with others. I am grateful that I am in her squad and friend!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Keener WD CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI Keener
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since I was a Staff Sargent he has helped me any way possible and being a good friend. He has helped so many others to on the way and he is so kind! He really deserve this!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony WD Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has grown a lot and been active everyday! She is kind and helps with others when needed! She works very hard on what she does and just keep pushing forward!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiberius WD Samurai
Reasoning why they deserve this - He recently got recruited and been working hard to get his postion! He is already hosting gamenights and likes to help whenever he can! Just a great friend and likes to learn anything !

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxSnoopxDOGG WD Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSIXSnoopXDOGG
Reasoning why they deserve this -  He is a good friend to talk to and likes to play Cod with all of us! Also he hops in our parties and ask us how was our day is! Being active and just haning out with us!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Mamatank Samurai Gen
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33945-ksi-mamatank/
Reasoning why the deserve this - there’s is so much I can say for this person but no matter who you are when you jump into her party she will make you feel like family even if she just got home from a long day of work she will check on everyone before going to bed she’s always having everyone back 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI KeenerCPT Samurai 
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17849-ksi-keener/
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is a information machine he gets with as many people as possible and whenever it comes to looking for something he jumps right on it without making you wait 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Harmony
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26208-ksi-harmony/
Reasoning why they deserve this - whenever something needs to get done she jumps right on it whenever someone needs something done she drops whatever she’s doing and goes and handles it she’s always making people feel welcomed 

Senior Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77 - CKO
Link to forums account - @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though DC main rank is CKO, he is an acting Cofounder in WD. Before Slick 7 and Athena transfered to WD, DC was the only acting Cofounder over Samurai and Vanquish. DC sees the potential in both squads and has helped strengthen and grow both tremendously. Without DCs help, WD could have potentially been shutdown. he deserves this award and the recognition.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mamatank - WD Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Mamatank
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mamatank has been my mentor ever since I became an officer. She has helped me become a better officer overall. She is like family and a mother figure to our squad, Samurai. Mamatank goes above beyond with anything she does. She knows all Samurai officers have the potential to be nothing but the best. Despite Mamatanks’ busy schedule, she is always making time to be a leader or a friend to Samurai. I look forward to seeing what she can do for KSI and WD. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Celebi - WD Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Celebi
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has always been willing to learn to become a better officer. I have seen Celebi grow as an officer and I look forward to seeing what he can do for Samurai. He has always been a great friend of mine ever since I was recruited into KSI. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiberius WD Samurai
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiberuis was recently promoted to SSGT and has always put in the work to become an officer. From attending gamenights, cohosting gamenights, hanging out with other members and his high activity in the discord servers. I look forward to seeing what he can do as a officer in Samurai.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VALI 7 - WD Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI VALI 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - despite being Samurai’s newest recruitment, he has been a great addition to the Samurai sqaud. He has already shown interest in becoming an officer and has already cohosted a gamenight with me. Not only that but he is always hanging out with the squad. VALI is a friendly and funny guy who deserves this award. 

Department Member
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIChewbacca - LT WD
Link to forums account - @KSIChewbacca
Reasoning why they deserve this - Chewbacca goes above and beyond when it comes to the graphic team and doing requests. He is always willing to create multiple images until the member becomes satisfied with their request. He is dedicated to graphic design and i feel he deserves this award. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Dabbasaur
Link to forums account - @Towely gamer17
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a great guy to hang out and game with. he is always willing to pop in and out of parties with people who may not be in his squad. 

Edited by KSI Harmony
adding “member” nomination

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels GEN Phoenix ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why the deserve this - she has stepped up since the squad split in ES and has been doing an amazing job as a gen

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus SSGT Kraken ES
Link to forums account - @Black Jesus
Reasoning why they deserve this - where to begin he is proving to be a great officer that is extremely caring about not only his squad and division but also his community. He wasn’t even in his SSGT position for 24 hours and we started our squad split and he hit the ground running beating everyone to getting with members to get them transferred. He is showing mass amounts of improvement every day.

Edited by KSI DEMOTED

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish continues to lead the strongest division in KSI, by far. CS got to where it is today through his determination to be the best, and that's where we've consistently stayed. We've been fortunate enough to not require a lot of outside hands in the mix, and we've really been able to take our time to mold great leaders, without the rush to put them in a position for the sake of putting them into a position. The leaders he's helped create are there because they earned it and worked for it. That pride and respect for the core values of KSI shows day in and day out. What really drove it home for this month was his ability to basically be everywhere at once, as he worked together with me and the Generals to get through security checks unscathed. It wasn't perfect, but it was pretty smooth considering we had 2 Gens takeover their squads shortly beforehand, both having to run with skeleton crews, and both having to cleanup after those before them. So all things considered...SMOOTH lol, and Uppish made that happen.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - While she hasn't been in rank that long, Kat has really hit the ground running as a co-fo! Her home squad continues to be in ship shape and run efficiently through her continued support for the squad and their new General. She's always making sure that any task needing completed is being addressed, and looking to help out however she can. She stays on top of her tasks as a 7, and really helps keep CS running smooth! 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy
Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Sleepy
Reasoning why the deserve this - He's had a bit of a rough patch, but he's persistent like no other. Always getting around to his members, goes out and recruits like a beast, points anyone in need in the right direction, and does a masterful job at being the face of his squad. I see great things for Calamity soon, and it'll be due to the amazing continued effort from Mr. Sleepy!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda
Link to forums account - @KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since coming into KSI, he's reached for the stars, and gets closer and closer every day. He constantly looks for ways to help not only his squad, but the division and community as well. He has the respect of his members and fellow officers alike.  With the change of leadership recently, Koda continues to be a strong officer and mentor for his squad. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus
Link to forums account - @KSI_Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - Walrus is the shining example of what you'd like to see out of an officer just starting out. He has the love and adoration from his squad, is a pleasure to be around, and awesome to work with. I see him grow more and more each day, and he's really hitting his stride as an officer, as well as developing his own leadership style. He did a phenomenal job knocking out SCs this month, and juggled that along with keeping his fellow members entertained with solid game nights. He'll make a fine CPT at some point!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fancy Nuts
Link to forums account - @KSI Fancy Nuts
Reasoning why they deserve this - If you ever have the pleasure to be in a party with this guy, you'll definitely have a good time. He always livens up the party with his sense of humor, and down to help out however he can. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nez is not only a fantastic member, but a great CPT as well. You'll find him all over the place hanging out with members, integrating new members with the squad, having random hang out sessions, cracking jokes on Discord...the list goes on and on. I'm proud of the progress he's made these last few months, and look forward to the impact he'll continue to make in KSI.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 Div Lead CS
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has been my mentor and guide through all things KSI, and has been working extra this month to get me transitioned to my new position as CoFo. Uppish has inspired me to give KSI my all, while also recognizing the days where I just need to take a break. CS could not ask for a better Div Lead than Uppish is right now!!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7 Co-Fo CS
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner has been a role model CoFo for me to follow. Shatner has made himself avalible for questions whenever they come to mind, and answers them right away. He is a leader who has not forgotten what it is like to also be a member. Members love seeing him in gamenights, and officers love exchanging ideas with him!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda CPT Rebellion CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Koda was my right hand man and has taken all he has learned and it putting it to good use. He is constantly coming up with new ideas, sharing these ideas with others, and wanting to build everyone up. I am proud of all the work that Koda is doing for our community as a whole, he is a great leader and officer. Keep it up Koda!!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wolfz LT Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Wolfz
Reasoning why they deserve this -  KSI Wolfz has taken his training to heart no matter what troubles he faces in real life or in KSI, he handles them to the best of his ability and when in doubt follows proper chain of command. Members know he is someone who he can hang out with and have a good time. I am so proud of you. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D Turtl3
Link to forums account - @KSI D TuRtL3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Turtl3 has shown so much growth in his journey to becoming an officer. He has grown in his confidence in recruiting, and has become an officer that members look forward to being in a party with. His gamenights have great turn out and last so long! Way to go Turtle!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Downish CPT Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Downish
Reasoning why they deserve this - Downish is such a positive force in Rebellion, it is contagious. He has put his all into Rebellion and the community now that he has the traction and power that he needed. Downish is a role model member and officer, and I couldnt be prouder of him. He and Koda together are a force to be reckoned with! Keep it up!! 

Guest KSI Downish

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 Co-Founder CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I nominate Shatner because whenever anyone had an idea in CS he was one of the first ones to jump on the idea and give us officers the eligibility to perform our ideas in improving KSI and providing positive feedback on the ideas as well.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7 General Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why the deserve this - Her name and her reputation speaks for itself. The sole reason for KSI Rebellion to improve, the nicest and most sincere person I've ever met. She is willing to take chances and risks to make our division the best and with her help she has made so many of us glow and shine bright. She deserves everything nice in the world because not only is she the best general, but an even better friend and a great addition to our family here.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7 Captain Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - the most underrated, most understanding, chillest and most level headed yet is the most deserving since he's been here the longest and has yet to be acknowledged for his accomplishments. Without him training half of rebellion, half of us would not be here and rebellion wouldn't have had the successful officer core. As hes ran other divs and hes done so much, he deserves the most acknowledgment out of being one of the greatest captains to ever spark rebellion.

LT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wolfz Luitenant Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Wolfz
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have never had such honor to be able to mentor someone who wants to watch KSI grow in his own way, he is a go getter and is thirsty for more knowledge on how to grow and fulfill his duties and more. He is above and beyond and excels everyones expectations. 

SSGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D TuRtL3 SSGT Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI D TuRtL3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Another go getter hungry to grow KSI in every positive way, The friendliest gamenight host you'll ever have the chance of meeting and he is extremely friendly and deserving of this nomination from me.

SGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WinterMoth Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI WinterMoth
Reasoning why they deserve this - 5th Sgt, need i say more?

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda Captain Rebellion CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - A Brother, A Friend, and an amazing Mentor. The ideas and cooperation of Koda is outstanding. He will have an idea to better KSI and he will take off with it and see it through, he is destined for greatness in KSI and i am glad to work beside a brilliant minded person such as Koda.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 CS Div Lead

Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish loves horses, that's pretty much it lmao

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CS Co-Fo

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Whenever you hear the word "Shatner" you know your day is going to be great. The man, the myth, the legend himself Shatner has helped us so many times I loss count! He is a great mentor and became Acting Gen for Calamity to help get Sleepy trained up to what he is now. This dude is THÈ GigaChad, why? Because not only he's helped Calamity, but he's help all of Rebellion and Wrath too! This man is pretty much the Face of CS when it comes to the work he's done and with helping KSI Kat 7 in her new roll, things will be running smoothly and fast thanks to him. I'm proud of what he's done and hope to follow in his footsteps one day. Can't wait to see what he has in store for us in the Future. Love ya homie and continue doing your best out there ! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy Calamity CS General 

Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Sleepy

Reasoning why the deserve this - Mr. P McSlapperton is dog water at his job...HA just kidding got you lmao anyways, Sleepy has all the respect for his Squad and other people aswell from different squads and Divisions! He's made a great impact to Calamity the moment he became Gen. He's an amazing mentor and continues to be the Face of the squad. Sleepy has helped countless members with problems they couldn't solved on their own and because of his help, everyone has gain the trust and love of our Gen. Our Co-Fos and Div Lead has the upmost respect for him aswell as others from other Divisions. I'm proud of what he's done and hope to see him continue his journey until the very end. Love u dad :)

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfancyNuts Calamity CS SGT

Link to forums account - @KSI Fancy Nuts

Reasoning why they deserve this - FancyNuts isn't just your average Joe, he's by far the funniest guy i know and can make just about anyone in your party laugh with all the nonsense he has to say, If you think I was funny, think again. This guy will be there for you whenever your feeling down and hit you with a joke to get you back up on your feet again. I'm sure he'll make a great impact for KSI and hope he strives to become the person he's meant to be.

Edited by KSI Nezuko

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7
Link to forums account - @KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  okay where to start with this man he is literally the man that will have your back on anything. if you need someone to talk your ear off he got you. he is also has helped me get to where I am today and what I am able to to today. 

Edited by KSI Franklin

Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Div Lead/ES)

Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7

Since day one this man has always been there to give advice, let you vent of lift you up when you need the boost a little. He has had a rough time running ES when it was dying but knew what to do to get it running again. As well as he takes constructive criticism and other peoples thoughts into consideration on most of everything and that is what a true leader should do, he is the model of what a Div lead should be.

Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Chant 7 (Co-Fo/ES) 

Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7

This man since day one has always had the best interest in mind for the members of KSI even if said issues brought to him were tough he has handled them as a co-founder should. His promotion was a long time coming but he has brought so many great things to the table when it comes to bettering ES, always willing to mentor and guide those in anything they may be struggling with as well as bends over backwards to be there for our members be is RL or KSI.

General

Gamertag: KSI BIKRQEEN (Gen/ES) 

Link to forums account - @bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN

Reasoning why the deserve this -

This woman there is a lot I can say about her but starters since day one of meeting her she has always had a bubbly personality and a welcoming demeanor. Knows when to ask questions or even for help I know she has been knocked down but always gets back up again because you can see that with her members she has alot to add to the table that is ES and brings an amazing light and protective umbrella over us. Always willing to lend an ear when you need to talk or just want that mother figure around to bounce things off of.

Captain

Gamertag: KSI xJoker 7 (CPT/ES)

After splitting our squad I was unsure of who would be become my right hand as gen and so I told this man I needed him and he has stepped up in big ways I can always depend on him even with his crazy work schedule and life in general. He is never afraid to let me know when I am taking to much on and need to step back and let others take up some things, always reminding me that I am not running solo anymore. With that he has become my right hand and helps me handle issues I may not have the harsh tone needed for and I can truly vent and let go of the stress of day to day KSI with. With his squad he is always there for them for what ever they may need be it a phone call cause they are upset or an issue in KSI that they might need some advice on. He is also a great person so get maybe an old hats opinion or advice on.

LT

Gamertag: KSI MtnDewCR (LT/ES)

Link to forums account - @KSI Franklin

This man since day one has been so eager to learn, from doing research and studying to wanting to sit in on everything he possibly can to learn he has taken all this knowledge and ran with it. He has been running our docs for the squad so I can step back for it as well as helping us train the new SSGT and PO’s it was a bit rocky his first week but he took it in stride and came back ready to fight for his position and his squad his 2nd or 3rd week we split our squad and I have no idea where we would be with out him. Along with a brand new officer they hit the ground running and got 36 people transferred in 2 days and half the squad just in the first day. He is always jumping on things as soon as they are posted to be done very prompt and helpful as well I enjoy having him as one of my officers and see him going far.

SSGT

Gamertag: KSI BlkJesus (SSGT/ES)

Now to talk about this man don’t let the gamer tag fool you because he is a force to be reckoned with. Even before becoming and officer he was already stepping up in big ways. From being a socialite who I could call upon when new members joined to being the man I could call upon when a member needed a protective person while me and my staff were in meetings and couldn't attend to them, I trust this man with my members and thats a big deal we have protectors in our squad for our younger ones or those that were harassed and this man is most definitely one, now onto him as an officer he since day one has hit the ground running always ready and willing for anything that needs to be done. Him and MtnDew tag teamed our transfers and he had just been promoted the day before never been an officer but was doing transfers like he had been doing them for years I have not seen that my entire career in KSI someone so adaptable and a very fast learner I can not wait to see where he goes from here. 

SGT

Gamertag: KSI Helgrind (SGT/ES)

Link to forums account - @KSI Helgrind

This man is always asking how else he can help and step up as well as is always willing to game with people and hang out he has become quite the welcoming member of Kraken striving to be an officer he has been grasping for as much knowledge as he can and is on the right path to being an excellent officer in the future Im interested in where he will go he has a lot of knowledge to offer and teach others as well as has that protective side to him as well that has benefited members in our squad.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Eyonia 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasoning why the deserve this -They are an amazing perosn she is one of the greatest people in KSI that i have ever met she is careing loveing and very understanding when it comes to personal issues she does not get mad over little things she cares bout her people and loves them to the end of the earth

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (Div Lead/ES)

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit deserves this because he has gone above and beyond for ES. Me and him might butt heads a few times but he has certainly helped me become the officer I am now. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 (CoFo/ES) 

Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so much I can say about Chanting. When I first transferred over to Angels, my first question was, "who is this man in my DMs asking me if I need help with anything and what's the plans Squad wise for today?" Now, he is one of my mentors. He played a really big role in me finding my voice and helping learn how to be a strong Gen. I honestly couldn't have done this without him. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 (GEN - ES/Kraken) 

Reasoning why the deserve this - Eyo is an amazing Gen and mentor. When she became Gen she took me under her wing and showed me what a Gen does. She dragged me everywhere so I could learn. She pushed me to use my voice and encouraged me constantly that it was okay to use my voice and be heard. She was always there by my side whenever I needed help. Whether it was something personal or me asking a dumb question for the 7th time, she was always there. She helped me grow and helped me learn how a Gen truly should be. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 (CPT - ES/Kraken) 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Joker has certainly gone above and beyond. He has really stepped up and gave been an officer his all. He works 12 hours shifts and usually doesn't get a lot of sleep, but if someone needs help he is there. He answered any question I have and helped me when I wasn't feeling confident about being an officer. He picked me up when I was down. Now, I see that he's doing amazing in Kraken after the split. He is Eyonia's right hand man. Whenever she needs him, he's there. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Darkrider0 (LT - ES/Phoenix) 

Link to forums account - @Dark rider 023

Reasoning why they deserve this - Dark has been an amazing help ever since Phoenix split to create Kraken. He has really stepped up to be there when I need him. He's always asking questions and throwing out ideas about how to make things better. He's constantly trying to learn and help wherever he can. He is a great addition to my officer core. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 77 (SGT -ES/Hydra) 

Link to forums account - @59xHC6A.gifLaquarium

Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane has really helped me since I became a Join Mod. Anytime I had a question, he always answered even if I was asking 5 questions at the same time. Bane is a great mentor and moderator. He is always willing to help whenever you need it. I probably wouldn't have become a Senior Join Mod if it wasn't for Bane helping me along the way. 

Gamertag (rank div/squad) KSI Jewels  (Gen ES/Phoenix)

I nominate KSI Jewels  my gen for being such a caring and helpful person

Edited by I Am 1ScaryS0B

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MtnDewCR LT Kraken ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - MtnDewCR basically helped me transfer half of Kraken’s squad in my first 24 hours as staff sergeant and has been non stop working to prove himself as a LT and I’m proud of him for doing a great job he’s a pretty chill person aswell he’s a great mentor and partner oh and he’s also someone who you can make laugh easily 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 Co-Founder CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I nominate Shatner because whenever anyone had an idea in CS he was one of the first ones to jump on the idea and give us officers the eligibility to perform our ideas in improving KSI and providing positive feedback on the ideas as well.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7 General Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why the deserve this - Her name and her reputation speaks for itself. The sole reason for KSI Rebellion to improve, the nicest and most sincere person I've ever met. She is willing to take chances and risks to make our division the best and with her help she has made so many of us glow and shine bright. She deserves everything nice in the world because not only is she the best general, but an even better friend and a great addition to our family here.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7 Captain Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - the most underrated, most understanding, chillest and most level headed yet is the most deserving since he's been here the longest and has yet to be acknowledged for his accomplishments. Without him training half of rebellion, half of us would not be here and rebellion wouldn't have had the successful officer core. As hes ran other divs and hes done so much, he deserves the most acknowledgment out of being one of the greatest captains to ever spark rebellion.

LT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wolfz Luitenant Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Wolfz
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have never had such honor to be able to mentor someone who wants to watch KSI grow in his own way, he is a go getter and is thirsty for more knowledge on how to grow and fulfill his duties and more. He is above and beyond and excels everyones expectations. 

SSGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D TuRtL3 SSGT Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI D TuRtL3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Another go getter hungry to grow KSI in every positive way, The friendliest gamenight host you'll ever have the chance of meeting and he is extremely friendly and deserving of this nomination from me.

SGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WinterMoth Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI WinterMoth
Reasoning why they deserve this - 5th Sgt, need i say more?

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda Captain Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - A Brother, A Friend, and an amazing Mentor. The ideas and cooperation of Koda is outstanding. He will have an idea to better KSI and he will take off with it and see it through, he is destined for greatness in KSI and i am glad to work beside a brilliant minded person such as Koda.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (Division Leader ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - this mans honestly has not only re-energized ES but continues to do so every day. This man takes time out of his insane schedule with his family to sit down with us and listen. He is work here is never done.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI W1ldCat 7 (CoFounder ES) 
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cat has really stepped up to the plate here. Shes gone through the adversity of a Gen and has started to transend as a leader. She has taken on every challenge that ES has thrown at her as a CoFo and has done very well. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels (General Phoenix ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why the deserve this - this young lady right here is the product of literally 15 different mentors and thats scary. She has heard where others have failed and made it her mission to not go where others have ventured. Shes always there to listen to her member and be the caring leader that they need. Shes a fantastic mentor to those below her and a better teacher. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MtnDewCR (LT of Kraken ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - this young man has bounced back so hard. We challenged the heck out of him and his ability as an officer early in this month and he has came back with a fire underneath him. With him AND KSI BlkJesus knocking out 22 transfers in one day for a squad split. Im so proud of how hard hes worked and how much hes grown over the past month. Im excited to watch you grow and excited to see what you choose to do in you KSI career. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus (SSGT of Kraken ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - like in the post above this guy helped with the squad split in moving over 22 people. This is absolutely mind blowing that he is one of two people to do this. He's not only a great person to be around but a fantastic person to inspire you. He has the uncanny ability to lift the spirits of others around him and to continue to build people up. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 77? KSI Laqua 77? (SGT of Hydra ES)
Link to forums account - @59xHC6A.gifLaquarium
Reasoning why they deserve this - while i dont get to see the greatness that is Bane in a department i do get to witness his composure and understanding of everything when we talk. This man has guided me with such a fine understanding of everything around him its absolutely astounding. 

Edited by KSI xJoker 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI VENUM 7 CAO ES
Link to forums account - @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - VENUM is one of the guy that just makes it known that he’s here to help with whatever you need even if its to vent for 5 min or cry if you need to he’s always been available he has a lot of great advice and Knowledge if you need Answers  he’s your man he’s also a great mentor in clan and web ops he’s very truthful even if you don’t want to hear the truth i personally think he’s a BIG DEAL but he will never tell you that himself THANKS FOR BEING YOU 

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gambit 7 ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - gambit is one of them guys that you can’t help but like  he’s there to help and has done so much for ES and turned it around  if you have questions go ask him he can also be a funny goofy dude witch is nice not all Business all the time witch is great for the upper leaders to be so with that being said id like to thank you gambit and please STAY FROSTY 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Chant 7  ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy right here can be  a major pain in my back side but has the biggest heart around he wants nothing but to see you succeed in your goals and will do all in his power to do so  dont tell him i said this ill deny it thank you chant for being a pain 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 ES
Reasoning why the deserve this -EO is what i call her and let me tell ya from day one i knew i liked this chic she’s truthful with ya and the girl has skill when it comes to running a squad being a newer gen myself it helps a lot to have a person to bounce stuff off of girl i just want you to know your fabulous thanks for all you do 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Shootah ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why they deserve this -Shootah is one of them guy that will do whatever is asked hes doing great with his rocket league and apex stuff hes got going over here in ES he give 100% to KSI  so for this i thank you 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - i know its hard coming in to a squad that you don’t know but she’s doing well with the members trying to get to know them and they’re having a great time with her so thank you for all you do  

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swanny ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swanny is one of them guys that u feel like you have known forever hes really stepped up here the last month and  going all out taking over tasks that need to be completed every week thanks for all you do 

SGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DeputyOg ES
Link to forums account - @KSI DeputyOg
Reasoning why they deserve this -this guy is one of the funniest Guys I know he is constantly bringing in recruits and will make a great officer one day thanks for all you do 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI VENUM 7 CAO ES
Link to forums account - @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - VENUM is a one of a kind individual that has been around as far back as i can remember from 2017-2018 era. Venum has always been someone who will give you friendly advise as well as some insight on a old headed 7 (LOL). Venum truly does want the best for someones growth as a leader and does strive to get the best from you and although he is a board member he still does love to kick it with alot of us members and play quite often! 

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gambit 7 ES
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This freaking guy! when i met Gambit originally me and him got off to a rocky start years back, but he has definately shown his true colors of what it means to be a leader within this community. Gambit goes above and beyond to listen to you with ideas voicing of concerns mentoring people in his div or even squad when he was a meer peon lol. But truly this man has become a really great friend and i couldnt be more happy to put his name down for all his does for this community while both on and off the clock.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI W1ldCat 7  ES
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat

Resoning why they deserve this- Wild has stepped up and stepped out from her prior role as a general and is always down to hang out with the members 7 staff officers of ES. she is always willing to accept feedback to help and inprove on growth for not only herself but her division, truly great person and love the brutal honest she brings daily.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BIker Queen ES
Link to forums account - @bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN

Reasoning why they deserve this- Biker stepped up to a general position in a way i have seen maybe a handful of times. when she stepped up and came into her position she came with a force that blew the doors off the hinges and came at it hard. she has gone above and beyond for her members and isnt afraid to step out and tell you her opinion which is a rare trait to have and see now a days. this lady will be making huge moves and i cannot wait to see what she brings to the table as a general or who knows a 7 in the future, but regardless be watching her moves she is a slayer in all areas and well rounded as  leader here in KSI!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Jewels ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why the deserve this - When i first met this lovely lady she was very shy standoff and had amazing thoughts and smarts to bring to the table but lacked some confidence. Best way i can put it is i could not be more proud to have known such an amazing women who has stepped out of her box to be a next level officer and general. Jewels has truly been a great person to watch as she is like a sleeper agent and now that she is awaken i am more than confident she will be coming for my job with eagerness and understanding for that role when she takes it.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 ES
Link to forums account - @KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This individual became a LT and then has currently moved on. This person works a funky crazy evening schedule but dont take that as a bad thing he comes home and slays asking for who needs help how can he help improve your day from  a friendly reminder to providing you with links or insight on how to improve as a officer or even your squad level. its very impressive to see someone come into a squad new and rock it out very hard and climb so well. very happy to see such an officer here in ES!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swanny ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swanny is one of them guys that u feel like you have known forever hes really stepped up here the last month and  going all out taking over tasks that need to be completed every week thanks for all you do. Swanny is a guy that you get very comfortable with very quickly and feel like you could hang with him all the time any day and everyday. Swanny is always out there hyping up some games to get to know new members and current members its officer staff. its really amazing to see someone so commited to helping out there officer staff and members enjoy their day and have fun.

SGT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Eyonia 7 ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - While this individual may not be a SGT she is a heart and soul of her squad and is fully engaged in all areas she can be to help the community any way she can. i have known this lady for years both during my place in  this community and as well as my depature while brief. she has always been someone who puts her whole heart and soul into helping people and caring for people. she has her own title of "Momma EYO" amongst her squad members and within this division and a true through and through reason behind helping those before helping herself. she loves to show you dont need a rank to be a leader within this community and deserves this nomination!

• Chief Operating Officer

General 

KSI Eyonia 7 Kraken ES

@KSI Eyonia 7

I've known Eyonia for a few years but I never got to see the hardwork and dedication she brings to the table because we were in different divisions at the time but seeing her rejoin a few months ago and just start making moves in ES, Phoenix and now Kraken you see something in her and her dedication to the squad and div that can only be summed up in one word and that is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious she's a member here she's a second mom to some of the members there is a lot more that can be said about who and what she is but the most important one is she's a leader one that leads by example and a damn fantastic at that.

Department Member 

KSI Jewels Senior Join Mod

@KSI Jewels

Jewels is that Join Mod well Senior Join Mod that from day 1 was hungry and thirsty for knowledge on the area but also how to better herself in that position which she has taken that and transcended her original position in the area she stays on top of her duties in and out of the Join Section which are done with poise and excellence she is in the chats daily making sure everything is running smoothly.

• Loyalty Paradox unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic