March 2022 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Uppish 7

•  

Senior Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7
Link to forums account - @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since i joined KSI Venum has shown me what a true leader is and capable of. No matter what he has going on he will jump into a party and give his two cents. He will joke, pick, and play, but even with his busy engagements with the higher ups he always has time for the squads.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chanting 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ive only known Chanting for a short period of time, but he has made a solid impact on me and how i act in my role as a Lt. Hes very knowledgeable and professional. He has a fun side as well, but when its time to work, hes all business. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bikrqeen
Link to forums account - @bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN
Reasoning why the deserve this - MY GENERAL. Ive been alongside Bikr since she was a Lt. She was always there to answer newbie questions, and hosting workshops as needed. Shes worked her way up to General and has earned every step of the way. Shes smart, funny, but when its time to lay down the law, do not cross the boss. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy...He has brought so much to the table since he joined KSI. Rocket League was just something a few guys would play amongst themselves and thanks almost singly handily to Shootah, its a mainstream game and he will pack in any Gamenight.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Inked came to our squad as a transfer. She has worked her butt off back up to Lt. She is very outspoken and will tell you about yourself in a heartbeat. She also is always available if you need to talk one on one regardless if its community related or personal issues. i cant wait to see her climb back up and show everyone why she has a 7 behind her name 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sub Zero
Link to forums account - @KSI SubZero
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub Zero has made a name for himself ever since he was recruited. From giving shout outs about game nights to helping host game nights even before he was an officers. I cannot wait to see him climb the ranks and become a General or even a COFO one day soon.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77 Div lead WD Carnage 
Link to forums account - @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since SL has been shut down, he has been working his ass off to keep the new squad running. He is hard working and always willing to help is officer core, he there to help recruit and even to help run workshops for the new POs. Also, he able to time manage his time well with running the information/education department, and being the div lead and acting gen in WD. Plus having to keep up with his real life, he has done a lot for KSI. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eslin024 CPT WD Carnage 
Link to forums account - @KSI Eslin024
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ive seen this girl move up the rank very quickly but always does her Poop correctly and professionally. She has put in so much time and energy to keep her squad running with the same amount of officers she has. She keep the energy up in parties for gamenight, always willing to be there for her members and keep them active. Eslin's always reaching out to member and seeing what they need, and same for her officers. She deserves with my whole heart, for all of her hard work and the obstacles that she has to work through 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels Senior Join Mod
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why they deserve this - This wonderful person has kick ass since day one joining the join mod team. Through her hard work and determination she got promoted to SJM, and still has the drive the moment she joined. She keeps up with her work, runs app in a timely manner and professionally with all that she does within the area. Jewels always wants to keep learning, she never hesitates to reach out if she needs help or needs a question answered.   

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TuRtL3 
Link to forums account - @KSITurtl3
Reasoning why they deserve this: I've watched him from the start and how he moved in the ranks, he is always positive, he brings a fun atmosphere to game nights and is always willing to help people who are new to the game. He reinforces people with good vibes when they mess up on the games, such as "it's OK, no worries we will just try again"  He has alway made adjustments in schedules to fit needs of others and I think he deserves a Pat on the back for it. 

Awards

Senior Leader
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Ever since i joined KSI Venum has shown me what a true leader is and has show me how to be a great officer. No matter what he has going on he will jump in to party’s and joke with them member and help out anywhere he can who ever needs help.  but even with his busy engagements with the higher ups he always has time for the squads and the members

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI BIKRQEEN 

GENERAL 

HYDRA ES

Link to forums account -

@bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN

Reasoning why the deserve this -

BIKRQEEN is one the best GENERAL I have ever met and she doing wonderful job. She has gone above and beyond as GENERAL. She there to help anyone anyone who need it. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah

ES 

HYDRA 

Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah

He has brought so much to the table since he joined KSI. Rocket League was just something a few guys would play amongst themselves and thanks almost singly handily to Shootah, its a mainstream game and he will pack in any Gamenight. He there to welcome any comes and he makes the feel welcomed and he will also help anyone. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swanny

ES

HYDRA

Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny

Swanny is one of them guys that u feel like you have known forever hes really stepped up here the last month and going all out for the members and he there if anyone need to talk or if they just want to hang out Swanny is there and helps out the member in his squad. I cannot wait to see him climb the ranks and become a General or even a COFO one day soon. He is an amazing officer and I know he will do great things.

Senior Leader: 

Venum is easily one of the most humble people I have ever met in this community. Despite being on the board, Venum came back and rejoined us in clan ops here in ES telling everyone that he just wanted to be a member. That's Cap.

Venum almost instantly became a leader, a mentor, a confidant, and a friend to almost all of the officers in the division. ES exploring new venues and becoming succesful absolutely could not have been achieved If it wasn't for Venums insight and advice. No matter what happens good or bad he's the first person there to give appreciation and congratulations or a swift kick in the a** depending on what the situation calls for. He is and will always be vital to ES and our leaders here and we appreciate his endless time and service.

Co-Founder: 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 (ES/Co-Founder)

Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7

Every time I think about this guy I can't help but smile and laugh as I can here him telling me to get bent or the smile he gets knowing he's about to cause me more headaches. But good lord the amount of work one man can put in can honestly change a whole division and this is that one man.

Ever since SSGT Chanting has been absolutely relentless in pursuit of building something different. On top of working 12 hour work days, he then adds another 10 hours of KSI work on top of it and maybe shuts down for 2 hours before repeating the cycle. He's the type of leader that won't hesitate decapitate any threat to his members and no matter how bad you may drop the ball as a leader or how far you feel behind, he'll walk with you every step of the way if you put in the work. He's one of the rare breed that if he says he'll do something or if he gives you his word, you can guarantee it'll be done no matter what it costs. He's a monster and I can't wait for him to.follow through on his commitment to kicking me out of my own division.

General:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 (General - ES/Kraken)

Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7

Eyonia is a textbook definition of what it means to be a general. She goes out of her way to go above and beyond in literally every category. She is extremely detail oriented, always looking for ways to fine tune her squad and ES as a whole, never afraid to ask questions, and absolutely admired as "Mama Eyo" by her squad. 

She takes everything regarding her members with an extreme personal interest, is the first one on the call list when something goes down, and is the first person her squad seeks to jump in with when they get online. She may have an attitude from time to time but demands and is given respect at all times and it's well earned. Can't wait to see what else she has in store in this run through of her KSI Career 

Captain:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 (Captain -ES/Kraken)

Link to forums account - @KSI xJoker 7

Joker has been an absolute standout in both Phoenix and Kraken and has shown everyone exactly why he holds the title of Number 2 for Kraken. Despite his insane work schedule and the multiple barriers preventing him from being online, you wouldn't never know based on the way he covers discord, Xbox, trainings, and hang outs like it's second nature. 

He helped the transition of Phoenix to Kraken beautiful and instantly hot all the officers in line with a firm supportive hand. He's the first one to step up f there's a gap to fill in an event or gamenight and he is constantly offering his assistance to those in need both inside and out of the squad. Excellent Captain who operates in peak form at all times.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus (LT - ES/Kraken) 

Link to forums account - @KSI BLKJesus

Jesus came in swinging from the rank of SSGT and hasn't stopped. He was monumentally effective in the split of Phoenix into Kraken knocking out 33 of 54 transfers in the first day doing about 17 of those himself or helping SSGTs do them. He is super upbeat, always a fun person to have in the party and very quickly becoming a hot spot for his squad. 

SSGT:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SubZero (SSGT - ES/Hydra)

Link to forums account - @KSI SubZero

SUB has had a rather riddled history when it comes to being an officer and caught a lot of slack for it when he said he wanted to step up and be an officer again. Despite this, he has started to change multiple minds as he's re entered the officer scene on fire. He is showing his hunger and passion for the community and correcting the wrongs of his past with a dedication thats admirable. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
KSI Venom 7 (CAO - ES/Hydra) -
@Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Great guy very knowledgeable great mentor        

Director
KSI Swag 77 (Rank - Division/Squad)          

@q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Funny guy gets down too business

Division Leader
KSI Gambit 7 (Div Lead - ES/Hydra) -
@Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Great freind easy to talk to has great advice

Co-Founder
KSI W1ldcat 7  (CoFo - ES/Hydra) -
@sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat

Reasoning why they deserve this - Great Leader and always helpful and has great positivity and morale 

General
KSI BIKRQEEN (GEN - Hydra/ES) - 

@bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN
Reasoning why the deserve this - Great Leader firm strong mindset has a great sense of direction where the squad should go great overall person kind and caring 

LT
KSI Inked (Lt - ES/Hydra) -
@KSI Inked 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -because she my BIG SPOON 

SSGT
KSI Swanny (SSGT - ES/Hydra) -
@KSI Swanny
Reasoning why they deserve this -Stepped up alot with alot of hard work and dedication and is loyal

SGT
KSI SubZero (Rank - Division/Squad.  

@SubZero

Reasoning why they deserve this - Definitely stepped up a lot and is always here for his squad 

Edited by KSI Shootah

CoFo @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

The man who keeps me sane and on track, Mr. Poopner. My right hand in CS has put himself between a number of situations and dealt with them head on this month. Shatner never ducked the difficult conversation, danced around the edges or beat around the bush. He got straight to the point and took care of business. Like ninjas and ghosts may not always see him, but you’ll know feel when he’s there and notice when he’s gone. 10/10 a CS legend

Gen @KSI Kat (CS COFO)

Kat has proved several times over that she is an impeccable General who’s meticulous organizational skills assisted her in flourishing in past months. In March, her squad knocked out nearly every Security Check well before the deadline and subsequently 1:1 fluffed out everyone who didn’t respond the first week the CS recruiting ban was lifted. She’s built Rebellion into potentially the beginnings of a dynastic squad stacked with top quality leaders.  And so, as the best Generals tend to do, Kat was recently promoted to CoFounder as reward for her hard work and efforts in Rebellion. Congrats again Kat!

Captain @KSI Nezuko

This was a tough one for me, as DivLead there were some really REALLY good choices here. The progress of growth and maturity Nez has shown this month is truly remarkable. Nez has stepped up when many officers in Calamity stepped down or scaled back their activity. Hosting gamenights, getting in the stat chat, Member retention, he’s been everywhere. Always gaming and having a good time. Plus he’s a phenomenal chef! Have you tried his BBQ!? He’s got this special BBQ sauce that’s KILLER! 

LT - @KSI_Walrus

Walrus has emerged as a mammoth presence in Wrath, his activity and retention skills stand far beyond the rest of his Officer core and closely imitate his formidable General. Walrus has ingratiated himself flawlessly with Wrath and can reach nearly any member. The hallmark of a exceptional officer. 

Dept Head @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7

Definitely gonna surprise people with this one lol. Yea, she’s been on her Poop this month and done a fantastic job laying the foundation for LC to have a great year in 2022. All that’s left to execute the plan and bring it home. Let’s get er done!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 CS
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has been extremely involved in Calamity recently, working with myself to help better the squad in whatever way he can. Even if it’s just small things like making the weekly goals a little bit easier on the eyes, he’s involved with the officers on a day-day basis and is always thinking of something new or a fun new way to mess with Nezuko. He’s been extremely understanding with me and my current situation in life and has done nothing but support me through this little rough patch. I appreciate what you’ve done for me homie, keep it up ya BBQ

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7 CS
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner is just the GOAT. Literally. Mans spent about an hour on the phone with me trying to fix my internet so I could properly connect and actually play games. He figured out what my ISP couldn’t lol, and that’s only 1 thing he’s done for me this month. Honestly I’ve lost count, but some of the ones I’d like to recognize are the times when he stepped in if I needed this month. Shatner has been there for me for anything I needed, if I wanted to take a day off he had me. If it was an hour, day or week it didn’t matter. He has helped me realize it’s fine to ask for help, cause sometimes we all need it. Shatner embodies the KSI meaning and shows his passion for the community in everything he does daily, not only has he done things for my squad but every squad in this division. Keep it up homie, I appreciate you and the hard work that you put in daily.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG
Link to forums account - @g7qoZzS.gifKSI T StackG
Reasoning why the deserve this - First off, Stack is terrible at gangbeasts. Simple as that. But you know what he’s great at ? Being a leader in the community. Stack works a 3rd shift schedule and still somehow finds a way to do KSI. He doesn’t change the time he’s hosts his gamenights to fit his schedule and doesn’t let real life and his work schedule get in the way. I’ve learned a lot from Stack but the one that will stick with me is it’s okay to take a day to yourself. I remember I was stressing out about something earlier in the day and he shot me a message checking in on me and just telling me to give myself a day off. It showed that he cares about the people around him, and honestly I’m thankful for that day and the friendship I’ve built with him. Appreciate you brotha. P.S. I know ya momma 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mr.Politics himself. Nez has been a fantastic CPT since the minute I promoted him. He’s on top of current issues within the squad and is always trying to fix them or make improvements. He’s a statchat stuffer and you can find him all over Calamity, in the chats, Xbox bios and member parties. He’s truly everywhere in this squad and I’m very proud of him and how he handles himself. Nez isn’t one to sleep on, and I’ll die on that hill. Keep it up Mr.Politics, I don’t know what id do with out ya.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 (Div Lead CS)
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - For starters, this guy is prolly the most goofiest down to earth people you’ll ever meet. He puts off this tough guy persona but he’s the coolest cat out there and is always willing to help. He’s helped me with numerous situations in KSI and he’s always there when in need to learn something from the KSI encyclopedia. Dudes a hell of a friend and only sees nothing but the growth in you. He’s a big support factor and he’s a great leader of all. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7( CS COFO )
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ohh this lady here. She has not only molded me into the Officer I am today, but she’s molded the Officer core in Rebellion from SCRATCH! Wanna talk about a person destined for greatness!, here she is. She is one amazing mentor and one amazing teacher. She’s made being a officer in Rebellion have purpose. And purpose I now include in my everyday life. When I came into KSI, I didn’t want to become a officer. But after seeing the fire in her and her love for the community, I couldn’t pass it up and made it my overall destiny to climb the ranks and work alongside her learning as I go. I don’t think anyone other than her deserve this award. And no one knows what it means to be what KSI stand for more than her. She’s  one hell of a leader, and most of all one hell of a Best Friend that I don’t know what I’d do without.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7 ( Rebellion GEN )
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - This big ole teddy bear is the guy you come to when you need things done. He’s not only a dominate figure in Rebellion but one all throughout KSI. This guy has seen it all  and has a solution to any issue known to man. He may come off dry sometimes but you’ll find no one more compassionate and understanding as him. He will tell you as it is, but it’ll be away that makes you grow as a individual. He’s the older brother I’ve never had and someone’s that has my dearest and up most respect! Can’t wait to see you do big things here in Rebellion brother. Here’s to my GEN!!! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Downish (Rebellion CPT)
Link to forums account - @KSI Downish
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boy oh Boy! Me and him have been through some roller coasters here in Rebellion! Through countless nights with no sleep bouncing ideas of to one another to nights where we have heart heart talks on what we want out of KSI. He loves this community as if it was his other family. And this guys dedication for every task (Officer/ duties) given to him is insane! He’s become more than just a colleague here in Rebellion and more than just a friend. He’s family to me and my little brother. Couldn’t and wouldn’t wanna work along side another person in Rebellion if it wasn’t him. He’s my splitting  image, and how i see it is as long as we’re along side one another there’s nothing we can’t accomplish. Beyond blessed to have helped mentor him.. and I truly can’t wait to see how far he will go! 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wolfz ( Rebellion LT )
Link to forums account - @KSI Wolfz
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has sheer determination to learn and get the job done. He’s very adaptable and isn’t afraid to go out on a limb. He’s proven himself time after time that he deserves to be at the next lvl over most and continues to do so. Besides his Officer work, this guy is awesome to be around and if you haven’t gotten a chance to get to know him you’re missing out! 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D TuRtLe ( Rebellion SSGT )
Link to forums account - @KSI D TuRtL3
Reasoning why they deserve this - As one of my first recruits here in KSI and one of my longest friends of 10 years, im beyond proud of this guy right here. From all he’s accomplished here in KSI becoming a officer and retaining the knowledge he has spreading the word to others, to also all the life accomplishments outside of KSI. This guy has accomplished so much in this past year that most people would have thrown in the towel and wouldn’t given up.. BUT NOT THIS GUY! He’s defeated all odds and he’s making to be one hell of a officer here in Rebellion. So so proud of this guy right here. He’s ready for his next step in his path of greatness is KSI. And I can’t wait to see him peak!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TRU X (Rebellion LT)
Link to forums account - @KSI TRU Beast
Reasoning why they deserve this - For starters, this is my blood brother, and my marine. Without him, I wouldn’t be in KSI. This dude fought long and hard with me joining KSI, for almost 8 months! He finally made me cave one day and it’s been nothing but compassion since then. Being my little brother he’s the biggest pain in my rear, but I’d follow him to the end of time. He brings so much light to rebellion and so much flare to KSI that when his presence is felt, it’s overwhelming. The dude alone has helped mold the Officer core in rebellion from training constant officers that now are either above rank or of equal rank, but is still someone eveyone results back to for help. Even with being active military, he still finds the time to help and be there for our up and coming officers. The dude has a crazy big heart, and in KSI, there’s no one that can compete. Love this guy through and through. Blessed to have you as a brother Tad! Keep doing big things man! 

• Loyalty Paradox unlocked, locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic