Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7
Link to Profile: @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Chief Administrative Officer
Has Nominee been in this Division at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Trainer, All Recruiter Awards

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. I'm doing this nomination for the ES Hall of Fame as I currently am not a member of ES but more less a adviser to ES as I currently sit on the BoD I originally joined KSI in 2014 I was originally recruited into Hydra ES my accomplishments during this time were achieving Gen of Banshee ES, Captain of Ragnarok Twice, Captain of Griffin where I played a pivotal part in the splits of Hydra and Ragnarok to make Ragnarok and Griffin respectively now during these times I achieved my recruiter and trainer awards as I wasn't to big into the AAP section particularly because I didn't know much of it now that was the past and we are here to talk so I returned to clan ops last year after a long absence and my division wasn't the best place for me so I transferred to ES in July of 2021 and within weeks I was back in the fold helping leaders, officers, and members a like with a plethora of wisdom when it came issues, knowledge, and strength I'm not one to brag on myself these days but I'd like to think that I'm someone that is known division wide I mean I get reminded at least once a day that I'm kind of a Big Deal their words not mine now during my time in ES I have done the following

Mentored Many Officers including a current 7 and General

Helped leadership with issues and how to deal with them appropriately

Helped oversee the 7 staff in a advisor role

Helped members and leaders find and understand their why

Helped members make their ideas a reality

Now I could go on and on about what I did  for ES but I feel its best that you all hear from my witnesses at this time I will be calling forth the following people @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7 @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77 @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat  @bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN

Where to begin when talking about this man. Venum has been an integral part of my journey at KSI.  He not only encourages me to keep strong and strive to continue to learn he has helped shape this division. When I was just a beginning SSGT and had my first big issue to deal with he was the first person I saw online who could assist and direct the course of action even though at the time he was a retired 7 and ranked a sgt within our squad.  Often times when my mentor Gambit was unavailable he was the person I turned to for advice or to vent when I became frustrated with situations . Although he would tell you his passion is not clan ops but web ops I beg to differ.  He helped me come up with training strategies for my Officers and took one under his wing as a mentee and she is now the general of that squad.  In his advisor capacity for the 7's he is there when we have questions and has helped me to learn to let go and allow the general to operate independently and only stepping in as needed . I truly don't believe if it had not been for his compassion and passion for this Squad I'm not sure if I would still be here.  His big question is always what is your why? There were times I questioned my why and he was there as a friendly ear as I was for him when he had his down moments as we all do occasionally. His impact on this Squad is huge and he definitely helps make it better. KSI VENUM 7 definitely deserves to be in ES Divison Hall of Fame. 

I can never speak for Venums first time in ES, but im able to speak for right now. I've been in ES for almost a year now. One person who is very deserving of getting into the ES Hall of Fame is Venum. On top of running the forums Venum has been highly influential to all officers coming up in ES. Hosted workshops, mentored officers, and helped create ways to better activity. Without Venum, this new era of ES would've been completely different, and potentially lacking something only Venum could've brought to the table. Always been a guy who can answer questions on all aspects of KSI. Many people are able to also state that without Venum, their climb through the ranks would've been much more tough. Venum deserves this Hall of Fame, and y'all should allow him to be in. Venum is ES. @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin 

Where do I start when it comes to VENUM not only is he a great guy who would bend over backwards for you to teach you everything you need to know about clan ops.he also great with (real life situations) as a SSGT he became my Mentor from that day he’s done nothing but teach me what it truly means to be a officer in this fine community. the first thing he said was have fun play your games be with the members and just enjoy it and iv tried to uphold his wise words with in the 3 months of him being my mentor iv claimed the ranks and am now Gen he’s also Taught  me to be firm but fair with my officers I believe Venom Does deserves to be in the ES Hall of Fame I know without his wisdom he’s so Graciously Bestowed on me I wouldn’t be the officer I am today or maybe even a officer at all because HES KIND OF A BIG DEAL thank you for your time   BIKRQEEN

As the Division Leader of ES and one of the few members that has been there through its bad times and good times alike, I can genuinely say without a doubt that Venum has been an integral and crucial part of the rebuilding of ES from the ground floor up. 

All of the nominations prior to this have explained Venums roles from a bottom up perspective. From a top down perspective, it shows you just how masterful Venum has become in the clan ops sphere of the community. Once upon I was over Venum when he was a divisional leader. He had skills and that was for certain but he still lacked in certain areas. Today's Venum that has relentlessly served ES and its progress makes the old venum look like a child. 

The way he is able to pinpoint, direct, and correct issues in a division on any single level is incredible. His personal development skills when it comes to relating to officers and relating information to them in a way they not only understand but can build off of is phenomenol. The most important thing I admire about venum however is something that's commonly misplaced with the new generation of officers and that is when things get bad, he cranks motivation and determination all the way up not down.

Most people don't know the types of struggles Venums faced IRL in the past 2 years and thats not my place to say, but what I will say is that when he's at the lowest of the low, when he's felt like quitting he will still take the last 3% of himself he has left and be the first one to offer it to anyone regardless of if they need it more than he does or not.

Writing less than a story about Venum would be doing him a disservice for the amount of commitment, passion, and love he's shown ES when it's not even his job to do so. I could go on and on for hours about the man but if the testimonies so far aren't enough to tell you that he works hard enough for this award to seem owed then I don't what to tell you.

Thank you brother @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMinfor all your hard work and I hope this award can show 1% of how much ES appreciates you.

Sincerely,

KSI Gambit 7 - ES Division Leader 

I’m not Really good with stuff like this but one thing I could say about Venum is he is a great mentor helped me a lot with a lot of issues I’ve had with in KSI also just great overall person and easy going guy I think this man is a legend and deserved to be rated as one this is why he should be In the Hall Of Fame