April 2022 OTMs

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on April 19th and be open until April 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 Director WD

Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Ive joined KSI Slick has been honestly one of the most influential people I look up to in leadership. The way this man gets officers pumped up and his devotion to want Squads/Divs to thrive is admirable to say the least. He refuses to see people fail and is not afraid to speak his mind. He shows exactly what it is to be a leader and is beyond humble, but if you're slacking in any way shape or form he will tell you and be on your ass until the stats say otherwise and that to me is what it truly means to be a outstanding Director in this community. Seeing this mans massive girth of leadership aspires me and others to surpass him one day and take what he and taught and carry that to the next level. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77 CKO (ACTING Div-Lead) WD

Link to forums account - @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have not known DC for long but time isn't needed when listening to this man talk and show why he is where he is. Its one thing to devote time and energy to a position but to go and help in other areas while maintaining it is AMAZING. I couldn't imagine the work he has to do and yet this man makes it look like a walk in the park. Even if he doesn't feel like it is I respect the hell out of him and everything hes doing. Ever since coming over to WD hes been welcoming and I have been watching him train squads and members to be the best they can possibly be. The way he coaches makes it a team I wanna be apart of. I appreciate his service to this community and hope to be trained by him more in the future! 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7 Co-Fo WD VANQUISH

Link to forums account - @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Thena without the A has undoubtedly shown time and time again then nothing stops her from achieving her goals and going above and beyond within this community. I and others have witnessed her bring squads back from the dead and bring life into them. She is willing to train anyone who asks for it day or night and I believe I can speak for everyone who knows her that she is a powerhouse and a force to be reckon with. Her Stats honestly speak for themselves. Recruiting is like breathing for her, Shes recruited 22 members in under a week. She is always gaming with members daily and Hosts only the finest and hype MW Gamenights. I still dont know how she does it but she makes training fun and memorable. Athena is a Co-Founder members can go to regardless if its KSI business or if if its just been a long day and need someone to talk to, shes there. Her passion and devotion to this community cannot be questioned. I believe in her and I'm excited to watch her grow and move up even further.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eslin024 GEN WD CARNAGE

Link to forums account - @KSI Eslin024

Reasoning why they deserve this - I had the privilege of watching Ezzie Join this community and work up the ranks. Her way with members is something you dont see with a lot of people anymore. From being caring and supportive this woman has shown everyone what being a General is all about. Its not a walk in the park.. It takes patience and commitment to the squad. When no one else was there she stayed and devoted herself to the squad. When others walked away she stayed and persevered through tough times. We have not always seen eye to eye but I can say with all confidence shes going surpass her limits and continue moving forward. I'm proud to have worked next to her and she is more than deserving of this award. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Napster08 CPT WD CARNAGE

Link to forums account - @KSI Napster8

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Napster joined KSI I seen something in him. He comes off quiet but once you get to know him you realize hes a one of kind officer. He likes to shoot the Poop and have a good time but when its time to get serious he pulls his weight and gets things done. If its training or recruiting theres nothing this man cant do once his mind is set. Puts a smile on my face to look back and see how far hes risen and all he is going to accomplish. One of the best LTs I've ever seen since being in this community. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)  KSI Baxsaa SSGT WD VANQUISH

Link to forums account - @Baxsaa

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is young and ambitious. He jumps to help anyone who needs it and always trys to lighten up the party! I wish a lot of members and officers would be more like this man. Ive only gotten to spend a short time with him but thats all I need to notice potential when I see it. Hes going to make an amazing leader if he keeps up his drive and effort to want to learn more and do more. Seeing this kind of spirit is what made me wanna be come a officer to begin with and to me thats how all SSGTs should feel when coming into the ranks. Keep up my guy im rooting for you! 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI StarFire

Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire

Reasoning why they deserve this - This woman came out of no where and STUNNED me! Shes not just active within this division she also wants to put in the effort to do more and let me tell you that I've never seen such drive and determination that this individual has! She has been loyal and devoted to KSI since she joined in 2019, She jumped at the opportunity of taking on all of the workshops. She has also been taking initiative in wanting to be an officer and wanting to learn everything she possibly can to become successful in this community. I believe she is going to go places here in KSI and cant wait to see how her path unfolds. 

Edited by KSI NoBe

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Hex 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - he has really changed the way I be an officer to basically be a better one and he has really a fun person to hang out with always down down to play so games. He is really a great Div Leader, he really shows us what its like to lead a squad and revive a Division. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - where to began with this man he really helped me become a better officer and a better person in life. He is always down to game with everyone, but when its time to work or lay the line down you can trust that this man will get it done. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus
Link to forums account - @Black Jesus
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man ever since he has become an officer he has been showing what he has got to bring to our team. He did recently got this promotion but he really has taken what I have thought him and is using it cant wait to see where he goes. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Helgrind
Link to forums account -  @KSI Helgrind
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man ever since we have promoted him he has hit the ground running on his first day he hosted a game night and is constantly following us around when we do things. he is really showing what he can bring to our team and I cant wait so where he will go. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DEMOTED 
Link to forums account - @KSI DEMOTED
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even thought this man recently stepped down from our officer team he is still out he getting with members and hanging out or gaming with them. he is really a chill guy and a fun person to hangout with. 

Edited by KSI Franklin

Co-founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Athena may be the newest addition to the WD but i am glad she is a part of this family.  She may not be not be the co-founder over Samurai but she still takes time out of her busy schedule to stop in and say hi to Samurai. With that being said, ever since she joined WD, she has helped Vanquish become a successful squad. Not only that but shes also help them become stronger all around and get them closer to a squad split. She is awesome and i am glad she is a part of WD. She is representing females and killing it! I wish i could say more about her but unfortunately i have only known her for a short time. I cant wait to see her continue to succeed. Even if she isnt a winner this month, she is still a winner! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mamatank
Link to forums account - @KSI Mamatank
Reasoning why they deserve this - where do i begin?  Mamatank never disappoints me when it comes to being a friend, general, mentor and role model. Mamatank never lets her officers and members, down. Mama sees the potential in all officers and wants nothing but the next. When it comes to me, she has encouraged me to become a better officer, more professional in KSI, better managing my time so i dont overwhelm myself and help me become a better team player. The way she runs her squads is nothing i have seen before. She is a hands on trainer and wants her officers to physically do our training. She understands that some people learn better when it is hands on verses verbal and visual training. I never had intentions on becoming a general until i saw the way Mama trained her officers. I feel confident that i can successful run a squad. With that being said, my success in KSI has been because of the help of this women. I hope to see her continue to succeed in KSI.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiberius
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiberius 194
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiberius is someone I look at as my friend, fellow officer and my mentee. I enjoy working beside him ane helping him get ready for a LT positon. Tiberius is always motivated to become a better officer. Tiberius completes his officer duties succesfully on a day to day basis. He is also willing to do hands on training to get ready for when it comes to completing his future LT duties. Tiberius is doing a wonderful job and i cant wait to see where he goes within KSI in his future. 

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIChewbacca / WD Samurai / Graphics Team
Link to forums account - @KSIChewbacca
Reasoning why they deserve this - Chewbacca deserves this award because he is not only dedicated within KSI but also when it comes to Graphic Design. Graphic Design is something Chewbacca is doing when he is not gaming. He always enjoys creating profile pictures because it puts a smile on his face to see others happy. He is not only a great officer but graphic designer. 

Edited by KSI Harmony

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI  Harmony
Link to forums account - @KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reasoning why this officer deserve this because she has work very hard to get where she is. She make sure that if I need anything she is they helping. Always ask questions and writes things down when im telling teaching. I have seen this person change a lot in a great way as of a member and officer. Im so glad to be working beside her. She is a great person to know and a great friend. 

SSGT
Reasoning why they deserve this - the reasoning why this officer deserve this because he has learn a lot about  being about being an officer. He has be a great officer. work right next to him is great. I so glad he is my officer. He always doing some with the members if its not hang out its helping them out. He is a great person to talk to about anything. Always ask members or anyone how they are doing.

Senior Leader 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 (CAO - Board of Directors) 

Link to forums account - @Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin

Reasoning why they deserve this- Venum deserves this award for so many reasons. He is beyond helpful when it comes to web ops and clan ops. He has so much knowledge and will answer any question I have. He's there whenever you need him. I don't know how many times I've messaged this man at 2am to vent and he's there. Thank you for everything that you do here in Clan Ops and Web Ops. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 (Div Lead - ES/ All squads) 

Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit/Hex deserves this award because lately he has really been there for us Gens in ES. Anything we bring up, he's there to listen and help any way he can. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 (GEN - ES/Kraken) 

Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - This lovely lady deserves this award because she is everywhere. She is constantly stepping up and doing whatever she can and is always trying to help. She has also been helping me grow as a Gen. She is the one I go to when I have no idea how to handle something. She is always there for anyone when they need her. They don't even have to be in her Squad and she will still be there for them. I'm very proud to call her my mentor. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMustang44 (SSGT - ES/Phoenix) 

Link to forums account - @KSIHorseride

Reasoning why they deserve this - Mustang is truly night and day from the last time she was an officer. She is so hungry to learn and excel as an officer. She is constantly in parties with members. She is always trying to meet new people and make them feel welcomed. This lady is always asking what is the next thing she can learn and how she can help. I am very proud of her and can't wait to see what else she brings to the table! 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 (Moderator - Web Ops) 

Link to forums account - @http://orig04.deviantart.net/e74e/f/2011/232/e/8/charazard_by_luvinme1369-d477fk5.gifBoootz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz deserves this award because she has been so helpful. Anytime I have an issue or a question, I know I can always go to her and she will help. Also, she's spending so much time with us join mods outside of Web ops which I thoroughly enjoy! It's nice spending time with her while not worrying about Web Ops stuff. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why the deserve this -  I would like to nominate Stack for his great leadership skills and effort into making Wrath a safe and fun place for our members. This guy takes professionalism very seriously. He works hard and is always working with members. His parties are always open so that if anyone needs him he is available. This here is an amazing Gen. It has been a pleasure working with him. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus
Link to forums account - @KSI Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy should be getting otm every month. He starts everyday with an inspirational quote. Then follows up with engaging with as many members as possible. He is always making an appearance in game nights and helps out with lobbies even when he isn't host. I am certain that he is the best man for this award. 

GENERAL

Gamertag - KSI T StackG (Wrath CS)

Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG

Reasoning - Since my first day, Stack has made sure that I know KSI is a safe space to game with other people. He’s pretty transparent on matters he’s allowed to share and that really builds trust. He’s also been super informative on anything I have a question on, whether that’s ranking up, CoC, whatever the case may be. Stack is on top of things and has our backs!

CAPTAIN

Gamertag - KSI Walrus (Wrath CS)

Link to forums account - @KSI Walrus

Reasoning - He’s one of the first members I met here in KSI. Whether it’s gamenights or just a random party, he’s also inviting me to join and making me feel super welcome. Super nice and chill person.

SERGEANT

Gamertag - KSI Lokii (Wrath CS)

Link to forums account - @KSI LOKII

Reasoning - Lokii has been very welcoming and one of the nicest people I’ve met in KSI so far. She’s very engaging so the party is almost never quiet, which is cool because she’ll ask how you’re doing or how your day is going, etc. Super super nice and good vibes.

Awards

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIPineapple (gen WD/Samurai)
Link to forums account - @KSI Mamatank
Reasoning why the deserve this - this person honestly deserves it because she goes above and beyond for her squad even when she’s having a bad day or busy with something she’s always there for whoever needs her she gets home from work and gets right on the Xbox to hang out with everyone and I’ve heard this countless of times but she’s always been told that she feels either like a mother to someone or a friend and no matter how you look at her she will always make you feel like family 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 
Link to forums account - @KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this - ever since she hit CPT she’s been on top of everything she gets with as many people as she can everyday and whenever a situation needs dealt with she’s there for the person she’s always making People laugh even when she was a LT she even acted like a CPT just being on top of everything so she definitely deserves this award 

SSGT
Reasoning why they deserve this - man oh man this guy he’s probably the most active SSGT I’ve seen in a long time this guy he could come home from a long day at work and he will still hop on to hang out with people even if he doesn’t have the game he still hangs out in the parties and he’s always making people’s day and everyday he’s still learning on what he can do everyday and I find that fantastic someone who tries to learn everyday and someone who makes people’s day everyday 

General - KSI Jewels why she deserve this. She is always there when you need help . She always willing to teach there are so many thing i could say about this just scratches th surface. @KSI Jewels

Captain- KSI Karma why he deserve this . No matter his life  problem he always manages to helps in ways that make everything feel like home and in the most hopeful why as possible  @KSI Karma

Edited by KSIHorseride

SSGT
ES / HYDRA 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing77

Link to forums account - @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - man this guy he’s probably the most active SSGT I’ve seen in a long time. Since he has joined back the man has been working super hard and has a fire behind Him that has woken every officer up. This man has being killing it with recruiting and member retention.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7 Co-Fo WD VANQUISH
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe KSI ATH3NA 7 deserves this award because she has been nothing but positively encouraging me while I was trying to learn everything possible.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe LT WD VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @KSI NoBe
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe they have earned this award because KSI NoBe has gone above and beyond with training me to become a better SGT and SSGT. I've only known him for a short time, but he has positively impacted me in the KSI community and outside of it. He seems to be very ambitious with helping individuals in KSI, and I'm grateful for it.

SGT

KSI iGeordie KRAKEN ES @iGeordie93

Reasoning they deserve this is because they are persistent with the graphics also he’s great with people and definitely knows how to make a party feel alive whether he’s asking about flea markets or talking about random things he’s a great person and definitely deserves this 

@Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7Divison Leader 

Although you may not always be vocal you are very observant and push us to do better and be better. You make us think and look at the bigger picture not just how things effect our place within KSI but how things may be perceived by all members and officers. As someone who has gone through the ranks right to the top before you still have an insight and passion for our members and making this community the best it can be. Your vision and views have helped ES become the place it is today.  You have helped me become a better leader and I thank you for everything you have done even though at times I thought about walking away because of real life situations you were still there for me. 

@Ybx1kEI.gifThe ChadMin

Senior Leader 

Despite having stepped away from Clan Ops to focus on the bigger picture your influence on our division and officers has been extremely helpful.  You are constantly helping officers connect with their why. You have been a source of knowledge and insight and at times a kick in the ass when needed. You have made your stamp on our division and it would not be the same without you. 

@bfQv6Cz.gif"KSI BIKRQEEN Where do I begin to give you your props. First and foremost you have been able to do what I was not. You have been able to get forward momentum with a Squad of well over 100 members with minimal officers.  You were able to make the decision to let some go for the greater good.  You have a goal and the drive and determination to make it happen.  I couldn't have chosen better for my replacement.  You have been my confidant when I was going through some stuff and reminded me if my reason why!! Lady you are an original and I am so grateful for you.  Please continue to rock this Poop out your own way because it's working and I could not be prouder of you!!!

@KSI Franklin

Captain-Watching as you have grown and developed handling issues and being a vital part of your officer core and Squad has been fun to watch.  You are an excellent officer always asking questions and understanding of how to handle issues with diplomacy and discretion and seeking the proper information and solutions in the right order has been a pleasure to watch. Your sense of humor is infectious and you are a great asset to your squad your general is blessed to have you on her team.

@KSIHorseride SSGT I have watched your growth and development and I couldn't be prouder as your 7 or your mom. You are asking the right questions and asking for help and guidance from the right people without my influence. I am very proud of what you are accomplishing within KSI and with out as I get to sit back and watch you blossom your enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge and experience is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for me to watch you grow.  Great job!!

@OgreSoul719 Sgt KSI ElfEyes 

This young man has been a pleasure to watch as he became an integral part of his squad.  You constantly see him in different parties getting to know his squad members and is an interesting person to talk to despite not always playing the same games as his squad he hangs out and has a blast. He has joined our welcoming Committee and is usually one of the first to greet you on Xbox or discord. I can't wait to see him continue to grow and learn more I have a feeling we will be seeing him as an officer in the near future!

SSGT
ES / HYDRA 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing77

Link to forums account - @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - This gentleman has come back and when i say come back i dont mean clan ops like oh hey hes back i mean this sir has come back like you have never seen before. ripping the doors of a house like a storm by force. getting in parties recruiting hanging out with people that he has never met before and then still going above and beyond in his squad and to share old head knowledge while still adapting to change and embracing it like a true leader very happy to have him in my division and very pleased with what has happened and what will come from this sir.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Man is always available, exactly what a cofo should be plus more. Gives critism when needed and helps out without being asked. Super help not only to the gens in CS but also the members that need help or just wanna game.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walrus CPT CS/WRATH
Link to forums account - @KSI_Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - This dude has been my number two since he became a officer. Everything i taught this dude, he has took it and made it more. I look forward to seeing this dude rise in KSI. Dude is amazing captain, literally couldnt ask for more. Maybe more officers like him. Im 100% proud of this guy walrus. All around great person, officer, member, human being.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zordon SSGT CS/WRATH
Link to forums account - @KSI Zordon
Reasoning why they deserve this - This dude straight up is the man, came off loa straight bussing shots. Work wise lol. Dude sets a great example of where to start to become a great officer. Man deals with alot and still does a great job. I literally tell PO's "You wanna know how to shine as a PO, look at zordon" i didnt hesitate promoting that dude. Cant wait to see where he leads our future PO's

Co-Fo

Gamertag-  KSI Chant 7 Co-Fo

ES

Link- @KSI Chant 7

Reason-  This wacky gentleman knows how to handle people and problems that arise with them.  Whether it be casual conversation just because they need someone to talk to, or all business within the Division or Squads, he gets it done.  Personally was in a tough spot, and he saw this.  He worked with me, and gave me the push to be the officer I needed to become.  He doesn't give up, but isn't overbearing.  Very understanding.

KSI Eyonia 7 (GEN - ES/KRAKEN) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - because shes always on top of things and working hard for our squad. Shes kind and patient and sturn when she has to be. Shes always looking out and takes the time to explain things if needed. She makes our squad feel fun and comfortable to be apart of. Shes a great leader and I hope to be as great or greater than her. Shes always one to see greatness in someone and takes it nurtures it. This is why I think shes deserves it.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 77
Link to forums account - @59xHC6A.gifLaquarium
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane by far is one of the best moderators I have had the chance to work with. Even when he was a senior join mod he was always on top of what he needed to do without being told to. As a moderator, he still continues to go above and beyond what is asked of him. He knows when to be serious and when to crack jokes. He’s got a great presence with all of our join mods including the seniors. They love to pick on him and he picks on them back with that love hate relationship lol. If they ever need him, he’s always around to talk with them and help/guide. Web Ops wouldn’t be the same without him. I appreciate all the time you’ve put in to help our team grow and be successful.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI StarFIre Vanquish WD SSGT
Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been putting in a lot of time and work to becoming the best officer possible. She is going above and beyond. Has been putting in so much time and effort into learning, recruiting, promoting and member retention. I believe she deserves this for all of her hard work. 

SGT
Gamertag KSI Sandman9 (sgt - CS/Rebellion) -
@ksisandman9
He is always around and willing to help me in Certain game modes  and taught me how to build my own island in fortnite

Awards

LT
KSI TuRtL3  - CS/Rebellion) -
@KSITurtl3 -
Reasoning why they deserve this?

because he has progressed fast in KSI by playing with many people being active and listening to people whoay have issues he also try to help resolve the issue 

Awards

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -Koda has been a great friend since I’ve come into KSI, he’s not only been here as an officer but over-all someone to turn to when things get rough. He’s made my experience in Rebellion very welcoming, he’s made this my home.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LUFFY OG
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Luffy has always been a good officer from what I’ve seen, he’s always been there not only as a friend but making sure that he trains anyone who wishes to be an officer. 

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mochi
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mochi is a great person to be around, she’s a really sweet person and over-all represents KSI with a proud vibe.