April 2022 OTMs

Loyalty Paradox

Captain

Gamertag KSI Downish (cpt - CS/Rebellion)

@ksidownish

He is a really good captain and always gets me to remember to do things like this. He also is good at keeping me on task and not be a disturbance.

Awards

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Downish
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this He has been by my side an other's no matter what he is going through he always takes the time to talk to people an help them in anyway he can he is what KSI need's. 

S
GT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Unity
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Unity has been just so sweet an easy to talk an i can see her making KSI proud 

Awards

CPT

Gamertag: KSI Downish CS/Rebellion

Reason why he deserves this. He is a very active member of KSI and he will go out of his way for anyone. He is also a very valuable recruiter in Rebellion.

COFO

KSI Kat CS/Rebellion

Reason why she deserves it is that she has helped me since the day I joined KSI and still proceeds to help me to this day.

Gen 

KSI Sungazer CS/Rebellion

Reason why he deserves this is that he is a active and supportive member or KSI to all members old or new. He will go out of his way to be there.

General
KSI BIKRQEEN (GEN - Hydra/ES) - 

Reasoning why the deserve this - Great Leader and great mentor

SSGT
KSI King (SSGT - ES/Hydra) -
@KSIxKING22
Reasoning why they deserve this - has lots pf wisdom amd came into the squad in full force

Co-Founder
KSI W1ldcat 7  (CoFo - ES/Hydra) -
@sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat

Reasoning why they deserve this - Great Leader and always helpful and has great positivity and morale 

Captain - KSI Downish / rebellion / CS
@KSI Downish
Reasoning - This man has worked so hard to not only recruit but to also reach out to everyone and truly cares for his squad and his fellow KSI members. Downish is a truly great friend and an a truly great person. He goes out of his way to help any of us when we need it. Big props to him. 

Ksi wolfz/REBELLION/cs ksi downish/rebellion/CS ksi dturtl3/rebellion/cs ksi harmony/rebellion/cs great officers fun to game with awesome personalities 

Edited by KSIsuprafan

Awards

Captain- KSI Downish

Downish has been a great leader and good friend since I joined KSI. He is always a good person to talk to if you have a problem.

Lieutenant- KSI Wolfz

Wolfz is a model KSI member when it comes to following the rules of the clan. He is also a great friend and easy to talk to if there is an issue that needs to be resolved.

Awards

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels General Phoenix ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Jewels
Reasoning why the deserve this - she has been a fantastic and a spear head for driving her squad forward. She has continued to develop everyone around her to new hights and continue to grow those around her

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Helgrind SSGT Kraken ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Helgrind
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man is absolutely insane, hes been on everyone from the moment hes been promoted. Hes constantly working to develop everyone around him and implement stuff that hes experienced in his life. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bootz Mod
Link to forums account - @http://orig04.deviantart.net/e74e/f/2011/232/e/8/charazard_by_luvinme1369-d477fk5.gifBoootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bootz has been an awesome person to work with. Shes been incredibly helpful with any questions ive had and has been a fantastic example for me on how to be the best Join Mod i can be. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528 senior join mod
Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528
Reasoning why they deserve this - where do i start? Star has been amazing. Shes taken me under her wing to teach me everything she knows as a join mod. Shes been a fantastic mentor and an even better leader to work with. Im so greatful for all that she has shown me. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LT KSI Sub Zero ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI SubZero

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has really stepped up and has shown a lot of drive and involvement within the squad. He is well deserving as a LT. He is going to make a great captain one day. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Captain KSI Shootah ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shootah has really done a lot for this squad. He has brought a game ( rocket league) into the forefront of the community. He will make a great General when his time comes. 

Edited by KSI Swanny

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77, CoS
Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - The man wears many hats, beyond his role as Chief of Staff. I know we like to joke around and say mind ya business, but he truly does care for this community, the members, and staff alike. You can always find him in a party asking people how they're doing, if they need anything, what games they're into etc. I remember a time when board members were like unicorns, and you would only see them if things were hitting the fan. Swag isn't that guy. He likes to be boots on the ground when and where he can to help out, and that's something I admire about him. He lives up to his word when he says rank doesn't matter, and would never ask anyone to do something he isn't willing and able to do himself. This month, he's worked his tail off even more than usual, so I feel he's very deserving of Senior Leader OTM.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7, All of it
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ol' oil slicky icky icky! I mean, he's the only option at the moment, so...kidding lol. Slick works his tail off, no matter where he's at, or what he's doing. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77, Div Lead, ES
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Yes, I know, doing something a little different here. Oh no, the horror! Lol, y'all will live. Anyway, I've been seeing a lot of great things come out of ES, especially recently, and anytime I have the pleasure to even be in a group conversation with Gambit, I can instantly tell that the man has a plan and sees to it that it's executed. They've had a successful squad split, a plethora of promotions, and continue to fill out the rank and file with ease. He's a legend for a reason, and from what I can tell, he's certainly lived up to it. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ath3na 7, CoFo, WD
Link to forums account - @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Once again, doing something a little different. Athena has faced a lot of adversity recently, but pushes through with ease. The lady has no quit, and it's something I admire. When the going gets tough, she doubles down and refuses to accept defeat as an answer. We all know the troubles that SL had to face, and the efforts put into that Div, so I won't go into it. Since her transfer to WD, she's went above and beyond as a 7, way more than anyone would expect her to. The fact that she was able to save as many people as she did through the transfer process speaks volumes, as well as the effort she puts into her new home. I don't know how she juggles it all as LCC and a Clan Ops 7, but hats off to her!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG, GEN, CS, Wrath
Link to forums account - @g7qoZzS.gifKSI T StackG
Reasoning why the deserve this - Speaking of another person who won't accept defeat as an answer, Mr. Stack. I've watched the man climb up the ranks, have to take step back due to IRL, and climb back up to take the helm once again. Stack is a no nonsense type of guy when it comes to getting things done, but he can also cut up with the best of us. Nothing goes unnoticed by him...nothing! He pushes through whatever the latest tough moment may be, and finds a way to come out the other side in tact. There's been times where he could've broken given the circumstances, and no one would blame him. But he still continued forward. His courage and determination alone this past month are what warrants this nomination, because he's shown both in droves!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko, CPT, CS, Calamity
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nez found himself as the sole officer in his squad for a spell while IRL smacked his Gen (love ya Sleepy lol), and he really took it well. He dug in, trained his PO, went recruiting with them, knocked out workshops, and hosted as many game nights as he could. The guy didn't complain at all. He just saw what needed to be done, and went to work. In my eyes, that is a go getter, and he certainly did just that!

Division Leader- KSI Uppish 7 (Div Lead - CS) -
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Whenever you have an idea, this man here listens to every idea even the dumb ones, his ears are open and he will always give you feedback and he is reliable for it too. And when the idea is a great one he will fight to see it through, he is an amazing Div Leader.

Co-Founder- KSI Kat 7 (CoFo - CS) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - As amazingamaza general she has taken her fundamentals and bettered rebellion as a whole, now as a Co-Founder she has taken those fundamentals and ideas and is spreading them to the entire division and she spreads kindness and compassion with every teaching.

General- KSI Sungazer 7 (Gen - CS/Rebellion) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - although a hard head and iffy to work with....just kidding!! Pitch him a good idea and put in the work and this General will recognize you, a fun loving guy who loves to crack jokes on people whenever he gets the chance, he personally approves of potential officers and gets them paired with perfect partners and sees they are taken care of.

Captain- KSI Koda (CPT - CS/Rebellion) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - A hard worker, never sleeps, eats and breathes KSI and sees it thrives and excels. Not only has he helped with ideas to better the squad, now we are pushing to better KSI as a whole, I wouldn't be where I am without my brother in KSI.

LT- KSI LUFFY OG (LT - CS/Rebellion) -
Link to forums account - @KSI LUFFY OG
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has had his Ups and he has had his Downs and he has had it a bit rough, but like a pistol just loaded he fired off faster than a bullet, he has persevered and passed his tests and gotten recruits and really stood up to the task to show us what he can do, i am looking forward to what else he can show us!!

SGT- KSI Mochi (SGT- CS/Rebellion) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Mochi
Reasoning why they deserve this - Most active, kind hearted, and easiest to get along with. She is a fast learner and has skyrocketed past her training to a Potential Officer and is rising fast, she has accomplished so much and we here are proud of her progress!! Keep it up!!

Forum Staff- KSIxAsuma 77 (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank SGT - ES/Phoenix) -
Link to forums account - @KSIxAsuma 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have not met anyone so dedicated to their role, regardless if he is short staffed or if he is over staffed, he makes sure that everyone in KSI has the ability to eatch the events by streaming the tournaments and events for all of KSI, without him pushing to be at every event most events wouldn't be streamed, thank you Asuma for your hard work!!!

Member- KSI Wolfz (LT - CS/Rebellion) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Wolfz
Reasoning why they deserve this - a man who recognizes weakness and turns it into strengths and is not afraid to ask questions onto bettering himself, he will push to make himself greater than he was yesterday, is quick to volunteer for tasks, and oversees workshops and trainings for our Potential Officers. Keep Pushing Forward!!

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 of CS

Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - The man's love his horses and bbq, what else do i gotta say? Uppy Thy Succy is the man to go to when you have any ideas to help add and change to CS. Uppish goes above and behind when it comes to his job. Goes around each Squad and seeing how they're doing. If one Squad is struggling then he'll help aid them back to health. Uppish is an Amazing person to talk to and if you say a bad thing, expect a 1v1 on Sid Meier Civilization 6!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7 of CS

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatnõr Thy Lõrd has a special place in my heart. Not only did he help me get settled in a roll of Acting Gen, but also gave both me and Mr. Slapperton (Sleepy :) ) some ideas that helped the squad out more! I love the man to death and with him by our side, expect great things from CS. 

PS: You get all the maidens

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy of Calamity CS

Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Sleepy

Reasoning why the deserve this - He likes sleeping and eating NyQuill chicken. They're magically delicious! lol, Mr. P McSlapperton has been giving his all for Calamity. He talks to his members everyday in the morning, hangs out with them in open parties, etc. Everyone loves the man, like who doesn't?? Things may be hard here and there but if there's a Sleepy, there's a way! Love ya smelly, BingBong I'm Gone So Long :)

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 (Director)
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick is one of the busiest guys I know (IRL) and yet this man still makes time to do all he does for the community. Has a million meetings yet still finds time to pop in on gamenights and game with members, always bringing up the vibes and creating laughs. He’s always motivating people to do they’re best and at the same time is still a “no bs” kinda guy. Very grateful to have him as an advisor.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eslin024 (GEN - WD/Carnage)
Link to forums account - @KSI Eslin024
Reasoning why the deserve this - Eslin made Gen this month and since then has really taken charge of her new role. She’s doing amazing with handling the day to day affairs of the squad and keeping everything well organized on top of handling transfers that are still coming in from SL. She’s extremely knowledgeable, so much so that when it was time for her gens training she didn’t need much. Excited to see where she takes her new squad. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony (CPT - WD/Samurai)
Link to forums account - @KSI Harmony
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harmony has been on top of everything in the squad. From making sure promo lists and schedules are posted to training up officers and keeping track of the potential officers, she’s showing her CPT promo was well deserved by being an great officer and setting a great example for the others in her corps. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe (LT - WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI NoBe
Reasoning why they deserve this - NoBe has been a beast since he stepped back up into the officer corps. From recruiting to training and doing anything he can to help the squad out as a whole. He makes himself available as much as he can to everyone, whether it’s just members wanting to game, potential officers wanting to be trained up, or other officers who need help. His dedication is truly admirable and he sets an almost perfect example of what an officer should be. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StarFire (SSGT - WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire
Reasoning why they deserve this - StarFire has been a member for a while and was not very involved but the moment she decided to be this month she hit the ground running. Her name change from KSI ShadwChasr to KSI StarFire was perfect as she came out of the shadows and has been on fire since then. From getting to know members and soaking up any and all information she can get her hands on. She’s retained information well and showed by applying it. Looking forward to seeing more from her. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 (discord mod) 
Link to forums account - @59xHC6A.gifLaquarium
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane has been on top of handling everything related to discord. He handles all requests immediately and if he can’t he communicates that it will be done asap. Not only is he on top of any changes that need to be made but he’s constantly promoting activity and is very generous with giving out nitro which has made members very happy. He’s more than deserving of mod otm.