KSI Neo Storm awards (Awarded)

KSI Neuron 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Neo Storm DM Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/220-%d0%bd%d0%b5%d0%b9%d1%80%d0%be%d0%bd

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer, Member assistance, KSI Mentor, Committed, Gamerscore Hoarder, Wasted life, Mad Max, Hot topic

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Sorry for the lot, I thought it would be easier to get a lot of awards all at once instead of constant topics.

Trainer: I will get my Division leaders to prove this.

Member Assistance: Even though my time is in the UK, I am still in college education and manage to stay up until, some nights, latest 3 am just to make meetings and games and generally help people when they need it.

KSI Mentor: I will try and get 5 people to post evidence to provide this

Committed: I was recruited on April 12th and changed my name 20th April (Tommorrow) and I will get my Co-Div to provide evidence as he was the 2CPT at the time

Gamerscore Hoarder:

P7qde.png

Wasted life: 50 Days on the forums

Mad Max: Well including my KSI Duties as a co-fo, (Making meetings, helping members, dealing with problems etc...) I have had a lot of things go on around my life and I believe I'm going mad at the amount of things i have to do right now. Well to start I am part of KSI Marketing, Human Resources and Weekend Warefare judge (Requires me to stay up until 4am last Weekend Warfare). Then I have college exams and deadlines all coming up in 2 weeks and have had litterally no free time to do anything because once I finish revising I head on my xbox for my KSI Duties. I am in the middle of my Firefighters course which requires me to learn detailed commands and duties to fulfill the role. I am also a First aider for an ambulance service (All voluntary at the moment) and have my First aid exam during may which i have to revise and prepare for. I'm mainly asking for this award for the amount of time I am on (Past midnight most nights) and the amount of other things I have to accomplish at the present moment in time.

Hot topic:

Any of those two. Both two pages and have worked.

Member assistance: summary id be lost without him

Mad Max he was supposed to get general when his squad split but when they were at 88 it droped rappidly then he went crazy and left DM but came back when his squad needed him the most.

Gamer Score: KSI Neo Storm.png

*will add more if needed

Trainer - Witness

Member assistance - Witness

KSI Mentor - Witness

Committed - Witness

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

Member assistance - He stays up very late each night to play with KSI guys and he will give me advice to help me come to decisions on many things such as where I want to be in KSI or how to help my squad better

KSI Mentor - He has given me advice in many aspects of video games, leadership or maybe how to help other. He will give his time just to talk about this kind of stuff.

Committed - He is almost always on when it is tough to get on xbox such as at 2 am or later and he is on almost every night of the week

With permission can I add outstanding service for the same reasoning as my mad max award? As through all my difficulties, I have been there for my division through thick and thin.

I'm vouching for KSI Neo Storm as a mentor, He is not my mentor but I have seen through a numorous amount of times he's done it I have seen plenty enough to assure you. Neo is a good mentor.

Fully consious of mind.

~LoLMaN

Awards

Trainer - Witness

KSI Mentor - Witness

Committed - Witness

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

• 1 month later...

Trainer - Witness

KSI Mentor - Witness

Committed - Witness

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

Trainer - Witness thats Higher rank than you are to post

Member assistance - Witness thats Higher rank than you are to post

KSI Mentor - 3/5 Witnesses posted

Committed - Witness thats been here as long as you and can verify that you been in for a year.

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Trainer - Witness thats Higher rank than you are to post

Member assistance - Witness thats Higher rank than you are to post

Committed - Witness thats been here as long as you and can verify that you been in for a year.

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Retired Greg Guy

He has trained may new members. He has been a huge help in DM weather it's helping out a Gen or mentoring a SGT to train them

Trainer - Yes

Member assistance - Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

• The Retired Greg Guy

I have been in KSI for 18 mths and KSI Neuron 7(KSI Neo storm) has been in KSI for more than a year

Trainer - Yes

Member assistance - Yes

Committed - Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

There still needs to be 2 more people that claim him as their mentor and post.

Trainer - Yes

Member assistance - Yes

Committed - Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

ksi mentor: nueron ( or neo as im use to calling him ) has helped me out with promotions/demotions and other problems that have come up in the past, he also is a big help in making my job a general easier and more fun :)

Trainer - Yes

Member assistance - Yes

KSI Mentor - 4/5 Witnesses posted

Committed - Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder - Yes

Wasted life - Yes

Mad Max - Yes

Hot topic - Yes

this man is quiet listens to your problems and quickly comes to a solution or gives small ideas in other words mentoring anyone and everyone towards greatness

Awards