KSI Star5528 Outstanding Service

Bane 7

KSI Star5528 

@JvGIdBG.gif"KSI Star5528

Outstanding Service

Statement:

Let’s talk about one of the hardest working people I know within KSI, and I’m gonna tell you all why she truly deserves Outstanding Service. I met Star when we both got hired as join mods.  I’ll keep it real, at first I thought she was just a loud immature kid I’m not gonna lie. I was 100% wrong. Her first round in Web Ops showed just a glimpse of what she’s capable of. About 2-3 months after becoming a Join Mod, her and I 

became senior join mods. I include myself so y’all know how that I saw everything first hand pretty much. She was very eager and determined to learn more. Very knowledgeable through the area, and overall a great leader with the area. Unfortunately that was cut short due to personal issues, but she decided to rejoin the community, and with rejoining, she immediately applied to be a join mod the next time applications opened up. Her second time as a join mod, again showed she was the most qualified and the most hard working and after about 2 months we decided to move her back up to Senior Join Mod. This time she really proved herself. Responsible for training a handful of the newest join mods very well. Handles issues within the area great. As a current Forums Mod at the time, I decided early on that I knew she’d be a great Moderator, so I trained her on a few of the things early, which helped her really get to her highest potential as a senior join mod. Star even helped with the training of the next senior join mod, that was one at the same time as her. Her achievements and hard work within Web Ops is what earned her a Moderator promotion, as well as me deciding to write this statement on why she truly 100% without a doubt deserves to be recognized for her outstanding service. 

• Chief Operating Officer

I can definitely say Star is deserving of OS Level 1. Star is someone who comes in with a energy that can't be matched. I think its all sugar based lol but nonetheless it's unmatchable. She stays on top of her duties in Web Ops while managing real life responsibilities. Star everyday is in the trenches with the Mods, Senior Join Mods, and Join/Rejoin Mods making sure that everything is running smoothly. Over time she's a person who's became a clear leader in this area by her actions and work ethic 

Ah Star, there's so much I can say about this lovely lady! When I first joined web ops, I was extremely nervous because I've always wanted to be apart of it and I didn't want to mess it up, Star was one of the first persons that I talked to. When she got promoted to Senior Join Mod, she immediately started checking on people. She constantly would reach out and just overall see how I'm doing and if I ever needed help with stuff. Any time I had questions, she was there to answer them. Any time I just needed someone to talk to, she was there. Star has done an amazing Job in Web Ops and I'm very proud of her. She is an extremely hard worker and always goes over and beyond for everyone!

I have only known star for a short period of time but during this short time she has been a great help to me in the join area and has made me feel very welcome. She is very personable and easy to get a hold of when I need anything. She bring a very bubbly personality to the join mod team and pushes everyone to do there best. She constantly checks up on me and advises me on apps before I even notice I made a mistake. 

When I first met Star she was a LT in Prestige SL, me and her instantly clicked and we talked almost all the time about KSI work and about her wanting to progress through the ranks. Star was always out trying to learn more and trying to make strides in her squad, was always there for her members regardless of the situation and regardless of the time. 

Star unfortunately ended up leaving the community for a bit but we stayed in constant communication, When she was ready to come home she hit me up and I helped get her back in. She didn't disappoint she rejoined the Join Mod team and super grinded her way back up. She was always going above and beyond to make sure things on the web ops staff got done in a timely manner and if she was needed to do literally anything she made herself available. Star is now making the attempt to work her way back up the ranks in clan ops while still making sure her duties in web ops are being completed daily. She is more then deserving for this award and I'm more then proud