June Of The Month Nominations 2022

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on June 16th and be open until June 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

• KSI xKing 7DS changed the title to June Of The Month Nominations 2022

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77, WD, Vanquish, GEN 
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Has not only help me from day one but has help the squad in a number of ways she's put some of the most helpful people I've met in the squad leadership and from talking to other members I've come to realize everyone loves Hatter she's done a wonderful job as GEN and has done a great deal of help when if comes to me personally she's all things KSI 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StarFire, CPT, WD, Vanquish 
Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire
Reasoning why they deserve this - Has helped me and several members with a number o things she's always focused on her duties and still makes time for home and personal life,  she helped me through workshops and she's helped alot of members out with everything else she's focused and yet not too strict a perfect balance in all things KSI 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Baxsaa, WD, Vanquish, LT
Link to forums account - @Baxsaa
Reasoning why they deserve this - he has done a wonderful job with his gamenights and everything KSI, he's always focused and on task and if he isn't he always wips back into focus and gets things done but at the same time is laid back and enjoyable 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Holy, Wicked Destruction, Vanquish, SSGT
Link to forums account - @KSI Holy
Reasoning why they deserve this - he's been working hard since day on and has made sure the people in the community are happy and have fun

SGT
Link to forums account -

Edited by KSI Mint

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Co-Founder/DIV ES- KSI W1LDCAT 7
Link to forums account - @KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been amazing and super helpful in my transition back into KSI.

LT
Gamertag (LT/ ES HYRDA) - KSI Sassy
Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has helped me every step of the way both with KSI and with personal stuff and she is an amazing person and officer.

SSGT
Gamertag (SSGT ES HYRDA) -KSI ONI
Link to forums account - @KSI Oni
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a super cool guy and has been super supportive to myself and many other new members

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 -ES
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex has been extremely helpful in the squad, always active in the discord and always playing with members even when hes working over 60 hrs a week. He's been extremely active with us officers and has been really helping us out. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldCat7 - ES
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - W1ldCat has been doing absolutely amazing with keeping up with all the officers. She's constantly talking in the chat and showing up in the gamenights. Always hopping in parties and talking to every member she possibly can, she's done so much for all the squads.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 - ES/Hydra

Link to forums account - @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has literally made this squad look different, from all the stories I have heard to seeing what he does. It's an absolute game changer, he's put in so much work with going out and getting recruits. He also makes sure the game nights are active and popping, makes sure to get everyone active in the party or game night. Everyone knows him and is always intrigued to get an invite to a party or game from him.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni - ES/Hydra
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason KSI Oni deserves this award is because he has put in a tremendous amount of work into Hydra. Whether it be bringing in members, promoting or doing member retention he is always on the roll. Staying up mad hours to make sure stuff gets done and sending out messages to our members that need their promotions done. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zwei - ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Zwei
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has really started to shine, coming out of his comfort zone and wanting to become an officer. Getting through all his workshops that are needed to even become one. Along with just making parties full of smiles and laughter. On top of wanting to become an officer he is taking his college courses and still puts the time in for KSI. He's always in the discord chat chatting it up along with being in parties. He's always positive when it comes to members as well.

Edited by KSI Sassy

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528 Forums Moderator

Link to forums account - @JvGIdBG.gif"KSI Star5528

Reasoning why they deserve this - Star got promoted to Forums mod at the end of May. This promotion was something that was well deserved. Star has always been eager to learn more, and picked up on a lot very fast, as anything I’ve had to teach her for mod was immediately taken in and used. She’s very knowledgeable with everything, very determined for more, and overall has an actual passion for the area, and it’s not just a rank to her. With doing her duties as Forums moderator, she also continues to help keep the join area in great shape. Still doing stuff from previous ranks to show she knows where she has come from. She assists the Senior join mod in any possible way, helping with mentoring, and even activity throughout the area, by helping host web ops game nights, something that has been doing well.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 Join Moderator

Link to forums account - @XC2UyPH.gif"KSI xJoker 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - In the last wave of hiring, Joker became a join mod. When hiring no lie this guy was like an automatic hire for me. I pushed for it cause I had a feeling he’d make a great addition to Web Ops based on his interview and application. I still 100% stand by that decision. Joker has been a great join mod, continuously finding the answers to his questions he may not be sure about, and that’s exactly what’s needed, he never has been one to fake it. He is very active in chats, picks up join/rejoin apps as much as he can. We all appreciate his hard work in web ops leadership as a join mod, and I hope to see him go further in the future. PlungerBoys #getplunged

Co-Founder

KSI W1LDCAT (ES -CO FOUNDER)

Link to forums account 

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52184-ksi-w1ldcat/

like most of my nominations I haven't known her long, but this person in particular  is always online and willing to lend a hand whether it be in personal matters, games, or advancement in ksi. Despite her hectic work schedule it seems she is always online and tries to participate in everyone's game nights.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing77 (captain -Hydra ES)

Link to forums account -

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-ksi-xking-77/

The dude has been in KSI  longer than I can remember. I've known him for quite a few years  and it seems like it's hard to get rid of him at times ;)  the bottom line is he's a super friendly guy that is well known, encouraged me to return to KSI, goes out of his way to keep activity at 110% by including everyone in his game nights whether they be an old timer or a brand new rct. If someone is interested in promotions he's usually the first guy to give you what you need or answer any questions.

LT

KSI Sassy (LT- HYDRA ES)

Link to forums account -

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48747-ksi-sassy/

Reasoning why they deserve this -She is always giving it her all when it comes to KSI; recruiting, game nights, workshops, keeping activity up in Squad chats she's puts in alot of time into helping not only the Squad but our entire division thrive. Everytime I've had a question or needed a hand with something she is always willing to help. Like king and wi1dcat she seems to always be online and responds very quickly.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7 - WD
Link to forums account - @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Athena is probably the most dedicated person in KSI that i know. ive seen her go above and beyond for the community. during the time she has been in clan ops and a co-founder in WD, she is always doing her best to help everyone. she is overall a great leader and i hope to see her continue to do great things for the community. 

Edited by KSI Courage

Captain 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Koda ( CPT CS REBELLION)

Link to forums account - @KSI Koda

Reasoning why they deserve this:   He has been there for me every step of the way with my training as an officer, he is amazing officer him self cant wait to see how far he goes in KSI 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon REBELLION CS 
Link to forums account - @ComicQueen1122
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been one the sweetest members i have come to meet in KSI , she is always there to give a ear to listen to others an help them out, she is amazing PO as well i see her going very far in KSI. 

Awards

Co-Founder
Gamertag (CoFounder - WD/VANQUISH) - KSI ATH3NA 7
Link to forums account - @KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think Ath3na deserves this award because she has put hard work into KSI, she also goes into others party’s to check up on them and to see how everyone is. She is an amazing person and I hope to see her get this. 

General
Gamertag (Gen - WD / VANQUISH) - KSI Hatter77
Reasoning why the deserve this - I think Hatter deserves this award because all the time I have know her, she tries her hardest to get work done. She also helps any members with any problems that occur. She’s helped me learn things that will only make me better so thank you so much Hatter, we love you!

Captain
Gamertag (CPT - WD / VANQUISH) - KSI NoBe
Link to forums account - @KSI NoBe
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reasoning behind my choice of why he should be nominated to win is because of many different things, he has been there since I joined KSI. He was a person I could trust with any questions, or advice. I’ve always thought of him as my mentor because, He has been an amazing leader whether it’s taking me through any workshops to mock recruits and co hosting gamenights, he has been there and always will. I hope for him to keep moving up in the ranks. I hope I will become such a great leader as he shows to be. I love you NoBe and thank you for everything!

LT 
Gamertag (LT - WD/VANQUISH) -KSI Baxsaa
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think KSI Baxsaa should get this award because he always tries to help out. Whether he is in school or out of it he always asks “What can I do to help?” He is always there when P.O’s need him. Just recently he helped out KSIPoisonNyx get her recruits. He also helps host workshops for members. I think he has been working his butt off and deserves this. Good job Baxsaa and keep it up!

SSGT
Gamertag (SSGT- WD/VANQUISH ) - KSI Mint
Link to forums account - @KSI Mint
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think he deserve this reward because even with work going on he tries his hardest to get work shops done, he tries to get gamenights scheduled. Thats why I think he deserves it because he will always make room for KSI.

KSI Star5528 ( Forums Moderator - Division/Squad) - 
Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think she deserves this award because, she has a great working ability. She always works to achieve the highest thing she can accomplish. She always tries to strive to become the best. Even though she has to do hard work she does it all with a great mood and passion to get it done. That’s why she deserves this award. 

Edited by KSI Holy

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 - ES Director

Link to forums account - @KSI Hex 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex is always active in the discord and interacts with members, despite him being extremely busy in his life outside of KSI. He has been very welcoming to me, personally, and really makes ES and KSI, as a whole, such a better place to be in.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy - Hydra ES LT

Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sassy has been the absolute one person I could always come to since entering KSI. She has been working her butt off: hosting workshops, game nights, and just making sure everyone is at the absolute best they can be and having a great time. She has been a true inspiration for me and, despite having a fresh baby and an extremely demanding home life, puts so much of her time into making sure KSI is at its absolute best.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni Hydra ES SSGT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oni has worked with me consistently throughout my work to become an officer and always offers a judgement-free zone for me to openly ask questions and gain a better understanding our squad and the entirety of KSI. He is always working and interacting with members and gaming with a variety of members from many different squads. He has insane work ethic and truly puts in his all to make sure he and everyone around him exceeds expectations.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 - GENERAL - WD - VANQUISH 
Reasoning why the deserve this - This Women has gone above and beyond for this squad. She is always so uplifting and is there for you no matter the time of day. She took over a squad that was in shambles and made it into a solid core of people who had nothing in common and had many differences and brought us together and turned it into a family. She works day in and day out to make sure her officers and members are happy and that to me is the reason I am so motivated to follow in her footsteps. Shes not afraid to speak her mind and will lay it out to you bluntly. Nothing but respect and love for this woman. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Napster8 - CAPTAIN - WD - CARNAGE
Link to forums account - @KSI Napster8
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has overcome obstacles that most CPT wont ever have the opportunity to experience in there career here in KSI. The patience and love he has for his squad and community is inspiring to say the least. Regardless of the situation hes on top of it to make sure things are handled professionally and accurately as possible. Hes always wanting to know more and goes to everyone for advice on how to become more efficient in his daily duties as a officer. Im excited to see where this man goes in KSI.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 - LT - WD - VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz was the first person I met when I arrived to Vanquish. He pushed me to do better and become a better officer. In my honest opinion he surpasses me in so may levels. He holds his composure and holds himself to a high professional standard. He plays it off as hes a casual officer but the man is honestly a wolf in sheeps clothing. He can take on any task and get it done efficiently and quickly. He helps members and officers whenever the opportunity presents itself. Underestimating this man would be a mistake. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Holy - SSGT - WD - VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @KSI Holy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Im honored to have had a hand in training this young man. Hes ambitious and outgoing and always wanting to do more. Ive never met someone who pushes himself harder for this community. Though he still has a lot to learn he isnt scared to mess up and loves to learn from his mistakes lol. He came in and got 10 recruits in one day and blew us all away. He continues to grow and help officers and members no matter the time of day. Im stoked to see him take his aspirations to the next level here in this community. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Prod, CS, Rebellion
Link to forums account - @KSI Downish
Reasoning why they deserve this - Amazing Captain, Does really well with recruiting, Interactive with other squad members, Teaches really well for workshops and training.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS, Rebellion
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Knows what he is doing well within the clan, Interactive with everyone in the clan and is willing to help others.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7, CS, Rebellion
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Amazing General that helps others and lets the clan know what's happening. Fun to talk to and have a conversation with about anything.

Edited by KSI AZN

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Eyonia 7 CoFo ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - She has put so much work into Phoenix being the long term fill in General because no one is ready to move to that position. She has to do all the duties of General of Phoenix as well as her CoFo jobs, and she does an absolutely amazing job.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 - WD/VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI Hatter77 has always gone above and beyond with everything KSI-related, along with making sure our members feel like family and not just a member because we are extended family. She takes care of us and is always willing to jump in and give us an assist when needed, which is precisely the kind of General we need in KSI. She swooped in when things started to fall apart and did and will continue to do some fantastic stuff making us whole again. She is our inspiration to be better, and for that, I'm thankful. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe - WD/VANQUISH
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI NoBe is always there for our members both in our squad and division. He has proven on multiple occasions that he really cares about the members that create KSI and has been a fantastic role model to me and others. He is always ready to teach others how to be better officers and helps mold them into exceptional individuals. He also isn't afraid to learn things from members. He's like a sponge, constantly absorbing information and bettering himself. He kind of reminds me of a mini hatter. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 - WD/VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI BLITZ11 is one of the best LTs I've met. He is constantly helping members with numerous things. He's also always there to lend a hand to our staff. He's always on top of things, and nothing seems to get past him regarding obstacles. He has a wealth of knowledge he is always willing to share; you just have to be willing to listen to him. He is doing great things in KSI, and I think he will continue doing so. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mint - WD/VANQUISH
Link to forums account - @KSI Mint
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Mint is always trying to learn things to become a better officer and has applied it to his life. He is highly motivated and seems to care about others. He has worked his butt off so much in the past few weeks. I see that he's constantly growing into a superb officer, and, amazingly, I've been able to help him along the way. He will do great things at KSI, and I can't wait to be a part of it.

Director 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - where to start with this amazing man let's see here he has been a amazing div leader he showed us how to rebuild a squad that was dying and now we was able to spit and now the new squad is running amazing but it wouldn't be if it was not for him help some may not see it but even though he is hardly active with us he is always trying to find ways for him to help out each of the squads. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7
Link to forums account - @KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - he has been an amazing man to work with every time I need help with how to do something he is there if he knows I can do it without his help he says you are taking the lead on this and I'm here for backup if needed he has helping me become the man I am and make me ready to be the next gen. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7
Link to forums account - @KSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - where to start with this amazing lady here she is really helping us out with our member retention she has help us bring the members back into everything that we thought was going to be fluff and then now she is slaying it with recruiting she has brought in 6 recruits now but 4 of them was with in 2 hours and recruiting has always been a thing she can't do and now she can do it every day. 

Edited by KSI Franklin

Division Leader- KSI Hex 77, KSI Gambit 77 (AKA SQUIDFACE)

Reason why- if you have to ask then you dont know really anything about ES or who this man is. Gambit is someone who will take on the world for his members and his division he has shown this and overcome not just KSI obstacules but life obsticales to be apart of this community and make it and this division what it is today. this division is somewhere everyone feels welcome and can be themselves while having fun and making friends like the true KSI.

Captain- KSI KING 77

Link to forums- @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77

Reason why- King i have met prior to him not being CEO as well as my last go around in KSI and now currently. his energy and culter around him is what makes the people around him hungry and strive to do better either as officers or in their personal life. 

LT- KSI Harley 7

Link to forums- @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7

reason why- this lady has been utter amazing to her squad beyond so many words. she has been recruiting, mentoring, conseling people in their real life and in KSI not to mention the amazing job shes been for recruiting and doing everything under the sun.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MtnDewBB 

Link to forums account - @KSI Franklin

This man has been an absolute joy to work with. Everyday hes taken such a load of my shoulders that is virtually unrivaled. Hes been right there to help not only me but his fellow officers. Hes been a huge impact in the training of the people around him while having an insane work schedule.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7

Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7

I honestly dont know where to start. Harley has overcome one of her biggest weaknesses, Recruiting. Shes turned into a literal powerhouse and has brought in fantastic people into Kraken. Shes always there to listen to anyone regardless of whats going on. She there to make people smile and laugh when theyre down. She is truly the reason why i love being a General so much and its because i get to be around people like her

Division Leader - KSI Uppish 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - When you wanna talk about Knowledge, Strength and Integrity.. this is your guy. There’s isn’t another person out there that represents KSI like this guy. He’s one of those people you can’t go without because of the energy he brings. There’s nothing this man can’t do if given the opportunity. If you get the opportunity to retain knowledge from this guy, you won’t regret it. What this guy brings to the table goes unmatched by anyone. He’s on a level of his own. He’s not afraid to get down and dirty as well when times get rough. He’s one you definitely want on your side when it’s time to go into battle. But he’s one you want even more when it comes to being a Genuine friend. This guy is a masterpiece! Keep doing big things homie! And Congrats again on making Director! 

Co-Founder- KSI Shatner 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ole Shatner!! This PHENOM, the LEGEND! He’s one of the main reasons I became a officer in KSI. He ran my very first workshop when I joined. And when that workshop was finally done, I knew what my path her in KSI would be. He’s been one of my biggest influencers from the start, knowing my potential and what I’ll accomplish in KSI. And he hasn’t been wrong.. I owe allot to you my guy..and I mean allot. The guy is just a amazing individual hands down and is a awesome officer. Everyone always talks about how he was one of the best GENS that has  ever been around. I never got to witness it but I fully believe it. Now with your recent Promotion, I can’t wait to see all you’ll be able to continue to do in CS as the new Div Lead! Keep shining my Friend!

General - KSI Sungazer 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS/Rebellion 
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - When you look up what a leader is, Sungazers name is highlighted right next to it. He’s always looking for ways for Rebellion to grow. And he’s always spreading knowledge, tapping into all of our potential. He’s not one who folds easily and he’ll tell you that from the start. You need something, find him. You have questions about a issue of task, ask him. You just need a genuine friend, he’s your guy. He signifies what it means to be a Natural Born Leader. And I’m blessed to have him as a friend and a GEN. Homie I’m looking forward to seeing you hit COFO again! I believe in you Geezer!

Captain - KSI Walrus
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Walrus
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is a trooper! One of the very few officers I met when I joined KSI when I didn’t know about all the different squads lol. Have had some interesting talks with this guy from time to time but always felt like I’ve gained something from him. He’s in and out of parties constantly, but everywhere he goes people know who he is. He’s a big family man, and I’m glad to have him apart of CS even if he’s in another squad lol. 

LT - KSI Mochi
Link to forums account - @KSI Mochi
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have never came across someone that has the mentality of this lady. She’ll blow any and every task out the water you give her. She’s one of those “Star” officers that you may come across or hope to come across in your time here in KSI. The potential she has is unmatched! And I can’t wait to see how far she’ll go. I see her one day running a squad prosperously of her own. And by then, hopefully I’ll in a position to over see it. 

SSGT - KSI Ford
Link to forums account - @KSI Ford
Reasoning why they deserve this - From the minute he joined KSI, being a officer has been his Goal! He’s always wanting to learn more and always wanting to help. Can’t wait to see this guy progress up the ranks ! 

SGT - KSI Pops
Link to forums account - @KSI POPS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oohh pops!
There is not another person with a heart as big as
his or someone as genuine! This man is a ICON!
He is the most caring person you will ever come
across here in KSl. He's a man of many talents
and is one that'll pick your brain, leaving you
feeling like you've gained this absolute
masterpiece of knowledge. This man has fought
through so much in his life and always is the most
positive person alive. He's not just a friend to me
in KSI, he's family. He's filled up a spot in my heart
that got buried many years ago do to unexpected
and unexplained events. And I feel like he has
stepped foot in my life to pick up where my gpa
left off. If you haven't gotten a chance to meet
this guy I suggest you do. You won't regret it by
any means. I love you Pops

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) 

KSI Venum 7 Web Ops

Link to forums account - @KSI VENUM
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have known Venum since I joined KSI. I have watched him grow into an amazing leader within KSI. He has done so much during his time in Clan Ops as well as Web Ops. He has so much knowledge that he loves to share with everyone. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 ES

Hex/Gambit is not just an amazing leader within KSI, he’s an amazing person as well. I have known about him since I joined, but I have gotten to know him as a person since I rejoined and became a part of ES and Kraken. He’s kind and caring and he puts so much of himself into KSI, by being a true leader and mentor to the members in his division. He represents the true meaning of what a leader is and should be. I’m very proud that he got his well deserved promotion. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7

This man what can I say he was one of the first people I met in ES when I came back. He is a very wise man when it comes to being a leader in KSI. His approach to the way he deals with solving issues is above and beyond amazing. His calm manner can put even the angriest person at ease. They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. I’m not saying that I’m a dog in any since, however I have learned a lot of new tricks about being a better leader. So thank my friend. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @XC2UyPH.gif"KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - 

Joker is a fantastic General. He’s patient and kind and understanding. He’s a great leader because he’s not demanding because he commands the respect of his officers. I being one of those officers will always follow his direction. He knows when to listen and when to give direction or give advice. He knows how to get the job done in a way that reflects confidence. I’m proud and honored to be a part of his squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMtnDewBB ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @KSI MtnDewCR

MtnDew is an awesome leader and he will make a great Gen one day. He knows what it takes to run a squad and he’s not afraid to get in there with us and put in the work to get things done. He’s on discord from the moment he gets up in the morning set the tone for the day and letting the rest of the officers know what needs to be done each and every day. I’m proud to an officer with him. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @Black Jesus

Ok so I actually have no words. Jesus is an amazing officer and fellow LT. He’s always there to give a helping hand when and wherever needed. He’s a great person and an even better friend he’s always there to get the job done and he’s one of the funniest people I’ve met in KSI. Thank you for all you do for Kraken. I’m proud to say that I’m a Jesus cultists ;-) :-)

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tublar ES/ Phoenix 
Link to forums account - @KSI Tubular

I have only recently started hanging out with Tublar. He’s going to be a great leader if he keeps heading down the path he’s on. He’s a beast at recruiting quality members. He’s fun to game with and chill with.   

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI iGeordie 
Link to forums account - @iGeordie93

What an amazing person. He’s great to hang out with he’s great for member retention because people like him. He’s super funny and he’s a great gamer. And best of all he’s got  a fantastic accent ;-) I’m proud to call you my friend, and to share a squad with you.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat

Kat has been a phenomenal Cofo this month. Constantly checking up on the officers and myself as well as making sure things are organized and running smooth. She’s always on time and brings whatever it may be with a smile. She has helped me get out of a slump and get back on track as well as establishing good habits again. I appreciate what you do for myself and the squad :)

Co-Founder 

@lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Shatner has always been the complete package as an officer, he's smart, knowledgeable, easy to understand, good planner, flexible, and he has that charisma factor that is so difficult to master. This month as a Co-Founder, he worked with multiple squads despite only being assigned to just one, diversifying their knowledge and training to strengthen CS as a division. For Spirit Week, he was awesome helping to get tryouts rolling and politely yet consistently pushing out information for tryouts, signups, team updates, and even the forums poll. He did all this in the month of June, WHILE MOVING. That's right, mans was moving across the country and never once slacked on his duties as a Co-Founder or otherwise. What a bonafide legend.

General

@KSI Sungazer 7

Sungazer has done an excellent job at corralling his officer staff and keeping Rebellion focused on the future instead of dwelling in the past. No squad is perfect and his is no exception, but he's done a great job at trying to navigate the rough terrain towards sensible solutions. Rebellion has been active and engaged in Spirit Week events, tryouts, and the poll thanks to him and his staff. June has been a good month for him overall, keep up the hard work and game on!

Captain

@KSI Nezuko

Nezuko has SERIOUSLY stepped up in June, and his squad knows it too. While Sleepy had some irl stuff going on Nez didn't miss a beat helping to maintain activity, host Spirit Week Tryouts, and continue working on the promotions list. Nezuko also took on the POs and pushed a few who had been on the list for a while to step up and finish off their training. Hopefully we'll see those efforts come to fruition by the start of July! Nez keep up the good fam, hard work doesn't (always) go unnoticed.

SGT

@KSI Swanny

Swanny has made a big impact on the energy in Calamity since transferring in, he's been a noisemaker and party gatherer. He's been working his way around Calamity parties and introducing himself, doing a great job pushing out the Forums Challenge, and engaging members with a fresh face and fresh attitude. Keep up the good work and reinvigorate your squad bro. Looking forward to seeing you flourish here in CS!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 - ES/Hydra

Link to forums account - @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77 Reasoning why they deserve this - King has literally made this squad look different, from all the stories. It's an absolute game changer, he's put in so much work with going out and getting recruits or if it on member retention he also down to help anyone who needs it. He also makes sure the game nights are active and popping in to party and checking on members. He makes sure to get everyone active in the party or game night. Thes no doubt in my mind that he definitely deserve his honour

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni - ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Oni
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason KSI Oni deserves this award is because he has put in a really tremendous and amazing amount of work into his squad. Whether it be bringing in members, promoting or doing member retention. he have gone above and beyond. I can see him going far in this community  

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zwei - ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Zwei
Reasoning why they deserve this - since joining He has really stepped up and wanting to become an officer. Getting through all his workshops that are needed to even become one. He’s always popping into parties checking on the members and helping any officer with any activities They need help. He’s  always read up and extending his knowledge as well and Will take any workshop even if you’re already took it before he will just sit And learn and further extend his knowledge and always down to learn something new. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CPL ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @Cornishguy94
Reasoning why they deserve this - since this member has joined KSI. He’s always down to learn new thing and to extend his knowledge within KSI. He is always down to help anyone who needs Help. Always down to help any officers with cohosts in a game night or taking attendance in a workshop or meeting or gamenight. He always welcomes any new members that joins the squad or other that join the  community in his division 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HATTER77 

Reasoning why the deserve this - with out hatter this squad wouldn't be where it is at today. She has pushed everyone to do amazing things and kept us all motivated and in line. She carried the entire division and pushed spirit week heavily running all the try outs and making all the teams while still doing her gen duties. She is an amazing person and everyone in our officer core and squad looks up to her. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has been my rock here in the officer core he keeps me motivated and progressing forward which he does for all the other officers as well. He has trained almost everyone in our officer core and everyone is excelling because of it. With out this man this squad wouldn't run as smoothly as it does. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Baxsaa 

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is filled with a ton of energy and keeps the lower ranking officers motivated he is constantly running workshops for pos and constantly running gamenights. He always asks for more to do and keeps pushing forward. He will be a great leader in this community I cant wait to see what the future holds for him. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Holy

Link to forums account - @KSI Holy

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is a go-getter he is always active with the members and active recruiting. He does as much as he possibly can to help out the other officers and always has a good attitude about his role and career here in KSI. He gets all his work done in a timely manner and constantly asks for more he is very easy to get along with and has made his presence known here in vanquish.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528

Link to forums account - @JvGIdBG.gif"KSI Star5528

Reasoning why they deserve this - she is very deserving of this award because she is always there to help when needed always around that answer any questions that I may have. She also takes care of a lot of the apps that are needing join mod on them and she is always on top of it.