June Of The Month Nominations 2022

Loyalty Paradox

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY 7 LT ES/KRAKEN
Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - As my fellow LT In Kraken Harley has been phenomenal as she’s overcome her recruiting weakness she’s also been one of the main drives that motivates the rest of the Kraken officer staff to keep moving and have a great work ethic

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ATH3NA 7
Link to forums account - @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - When someone says the gamertag Ath3na, everyone know's who they are talking about. This woman right here shares a love for KSI that is only rivaled by a handful of others. As a CoFO over WD, ATH3NA was always there. Didn't matter if you had a question at 4 am, she would always respond and give you a direction that you should take. As a Gen who had the luxury of being under her, I did just that. There were several times that something came up, and I was torn. ATH3NA's knowledge of how this community works at it's best is something that I always strive to understand. And when it comes to the members, she's all in. Doesn't matter who you are, she will do her damnedest to make sure she helps you. That's what she did for WD. She helped turn a shambled div into a top notch wrecking machine, and for that, I will always be grateful. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI NoBe
Reasoning why they deserve this - NoBe is one of the most knowledgeable staff members I have ever had the privilege of working with. He's also exceptionally helpful when it comes to Vanquish. Dude is always floating around answering questions and training anyone who wants help. He's also become one of my go to's for everything. I have something come up, NoBe jumps right in, no questions asked, and tells me to go handle what I need to. NoBe is what every General wants to have in a Captain, and Im damned lucky I'm the one with him!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz has had his share of ups and downs when it comes to KSI, but he's never let it hinder him. Full of knowledge as well, Blitz always helps where he can. Sheets need to be updated? Blitz has it covered. Workshop needs to be ran, he's go it. We had a situation happen a few weeks ago in Vanquish that left a few Staff members unavailable. Blitz being himself, stepped in when he heard, and ran things like a fine toothed comb. He is a star studded, and very helpful member of this community and I can't wait to see where he goes.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Holy (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Holy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Holy. This kid is EVERYWHERE. He's quick to learn, retains knowledge like an elephant, and just wants to help. Given a task, he's always going to get it completed no matter the time of day. Work ethic is big to Holy too. He doesnt like to leave a job unfinished, and will do anything to get it done. This kiddo is a powerhouse recruiter and trainer too, and will be a major asset to KSI.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PandaLeafy (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @Bootasious
Reasoning why they deserve this - Panda is an all around amazing member. Any event that WD hosts, hes there. Hes always jumping around parties, hanging out with members and making sure everyone is/feels welcomed. As the general mascot of WD, Panda is and always will be a pillar!

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Atom 7 (T&E)
Link to forums account - @fzdLnD8.gifKSI Atom 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Anyone in this community knows who Atom is, but I dont think they realize what this guy REALLY does. Atom is a superstar when it comes to T&E. Dude is literally EVERYWHERE during events that happen, and when it comes to putting them together. Atom has been my go to for event updates that the news team needs. He's always willing to give us whatever it is we ask for, no questions asked.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NoBe (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI NoBe
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since day 1 of me being back NoBe has been one of the faces I have seen the most. Checking in when others hadn't and helping me when and where he could. I've seen time and time again where he has stepped up and helped members and the staff with issues or questions they might have. He is extremely knowledgeable in KSI and does his best to help anywhere he can from Clan Ops to Drpartments he never backs down from the challenge.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - 
Blitz has been a very active and crucial officer for Vanquish. During times when captains were unavailable he never hesitated to jump in and help. He has always worked to learn the next rank and is always living up to that standard.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Holy (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Holy
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Holy has been an extremely active officer. He is working to learn his role and does his best to help the squad in any way possible. He has come a long way since first coming onto the staff and shows no signs of stopping.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PandaLeafy (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @Bootasious
Reasoning why they deserve this - In the time I've gotten to know Panda he's been an amazing guy. He's always friendly and inviting. He's the type of member that if you send him an invite he'll be there. He may not stay for long but he shows up every time. He is always welcoming and extremely humble to boot.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7

Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick's taken everything thrown his way, and ran with it. From overseeing and filling in for multiple divisions, to hanging out at game nights to get to know new people, he really does it all. He certainly earned his promotion to Senior Director, and I expect he'll maintain the same awesome pace he has since I've known him.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS 

Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish did an amazing job balancing his own vacation, rising to the task to help me out once mine came up for the move across country, and continued to stay involved with the squads. He helped pave the way for me to take over his position, and certainly earned his promotion to Director. Being enshrined into the KSI Hall of Fame during Spirit Week proved that he his more than KSI material, and embodies what it means to be a member and leader of this community.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7, CS

Link to forums account - @KSI Kat

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kat's been amazing ever since stepping up to Co-Founder. She's personable, and knows how to relate with anyone she comes into contact with. She built and amazing squad in Rebellion, and carries that magic touch to the rest of the squads she interacts with. In my absence during the move, she really went above and beyond to help the officer staff and members in any way she possibly could, and I'm forever grateful for that! Keep up the amazing work!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7, CS Oblivion

Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil

Reasoning why the deserve this - Sleepy really turned it around this month, found his motivation, and he's been killing it ever since! The squad and officers are making strides under his guidance, and I'm excited to see the leaders that will come from it. As the now H.o.E. he'll be an even bigger asset for not only CS, but the community as a whole.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda, CS Rebellion

Link to forums account - @KSI Koda

Reasoning why they deserve this - If we could bottle this man's drive and work ethic, and hand it out to squads community wide, we would have unrelenting growth and success for years to come. When I first met Koda, I knew he had the it factor, and he continues to prove as much every day. He goes above and beyond to help everyone around him, and bring then up every chance he has. His game nights are an absolute blast to be a part of, and his sense of humor makes it really easy for members to loosen up and have fun. Keep it up, and you'll go far!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldCat7 (co-founder, ES, Hydra) 

Link to forums account -https:///profile/52184-ksi-w1ldcat/

Reasoning why they deserve this -

I feel like wildcat desrves this award because she works her ass off and gets things done and she is always there to help she also creates a positive vibe in the community

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (General, ES, Hydra) 

Link to forums account - https:///profile/16503-ksi-xking-77/

Reasoning why the deserve this -

King is a great mentor and was there for me all the way to my SSGT promotion I feel like he creates a positive vibe with the div and the officers and works hard to make sure everything gets done

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah (Captain, ES, Hydra) 

Link to forums account - https:///profile/52564-ksi-shootah/

why they deserve this -

Shootah creates a positive vibe and always makes sure the officers are on task and doing their duties while attending his own and I feel like he deserves this award

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 / ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex is the man with the plan. Anything he has to bring up regarding anything KSI within our squad Hex is always the one to inform everyone including every officer. He's definetly a hard worker within KSI offering all or any members to come to him with any concerns or just to hang out. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldCat / Co-Fo / ES
Link to forums account - @KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - W1ldCat is the most straight-forward but also caring person you will meet. I feel like I can reach out to W1ldCat and speak freely about any problems whether it be KSI related or IRL in general and she will listen and provide the best feedback possible. As she takes great care of people and respects them it's only natural to give the same in return 100%.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 / CPT / Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King definetly shows he cares for the squad just by how he presents himself when communicating to everyone whether you are a new member or a veteran. He knows how to handle situations no matter the severe they may be and executes his decision making with no hesitation or second thought for everyone's best interest.

Lieutenant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy / LT / Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sassy certainly shows qualities of great leadership skills as well as communication goes, especially when important tasks need to be done you can count on Sassy to roll things out and knock 'em out. She's put in hard work, hours, and effort to show her devotion for this community.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Maxkilledu1 / CPL / Hydra 
Link to forums account - @Maxkilledu1
Reasoning why they deserve this - Max is a really cool dude when it comes to teaming up and playing games together. Although he has his personal life to deal with he tries his best to stay active within the community and is always down to chill and slay at games and most importantly 

Co-Founder
KSIW1ldCat7/CoFo/ES
@sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat  -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she is a good mentor and the GOAT

General
KSI xKing 77/Gen/ES/HYDRA 
@54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77
Reasoning why the deserve this -
They are a great leader great mentor and has good wisdom

Captain 
KSI Sassy /CPT/ES/Hydra
@KSI Sassy