KSI Sassy Trainer award

KSI Sub 7

Gamertag: KSI Sassy

Forums account: @KSI Sassy

Award: Trainer

Reason/Evidence: Let just talk a moment and say she one of the most enthusiastic and hard-working officers I’ve ever seen. I have seen her host 6 to 7 workshops in one day and they have all had over 7 to 8 members in each workshops. She’s always down to host any workshop for any PO’s or members who want to learn how thing work in KSI.

Can you guys attest to this award @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat  @KSI Chant 7@KSI Eyonia 7 @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77

@KSI Sassyhas been the main trainer for hosting multiple workshops for several different POS. She has been an important part of honing Hydra officers to be the best they can be. She is always available when asked and if she isn't right then she makes arrangements for the workshops to be completed and for the potential officer to receive training beyond the workshop. Hydra wouldn't be what it is today without her contributions. I am proud to have her as a part of my division and my home squad!!

@KSI Sassy I have witnessed a growth and knowledge from a vast majority of ES members from this special ladies workshop. she puts her heart soul and spirit and embodiment of KSI into her workshops every single time. the amount of members and hosting of workshops is very easy to say that its working but more so its the people from this community and their own knowledge and growth that i have been more shocked by. This lady deserves Trainer award but i would go as far as to stake it as Trainer of the Year by the massive turn around she has done and is accomplished by the members and their willingness to learn something new fun and take it to heart and even go forth with these said teaching that they have learned from her.