KSI Sassy Mentor Award

KSI Hex 77

Gamertag: KSI Sassy

@KSI Sassy

Squad/Division: Hydra ES 

Award - Mentor

As an acting Gen, Division leader, and now director over ES for the past year, I have seen many officer rise to the occasion and assist in not only making themselves shine bright, but teaching those around them to do the same. KSI Sassy has been with us in ES for several months now and over that time has become a crucial factor in member and officer development in her squad. Whether it be KSI knowledge, officer knowledge, or just street level advice, Sassy is highly sought after based on her years of experience both inside and out of the community and her willingness to adapt that information to whatever learning style her mentee prefers/ learns best with. 

Short and simple she has mentored several people (way more than 5) but there are several still here to do who have become an officer, become a better officer, or are training to become an officer because of her mentoring. 

List includes:

KSI Oni 

KSI Blast 

KSI Blurry 

KSI Cozy

KSI SubZero 

KSI RedMyst

KSI xNave 

and many more, witness statements to follow

Where do I start. She is a brilliant and a fantastic Mentor to me he’s helping guided me through so many things.  she has helped me in multiple places I was not the strongest in. she has helped and worked with me to make me the officer.  without her I don’t think I would be an officer without her help and mentoring. With her guidance and mentoring she has give me more confidence in myself and being an officer within the community and I don’t know where I would to begin by thanking her for everything that she has done for me. There is no doubt in my mind 100% that she is one of the best mentors I have had the pleasure of meeting and being mentored by her. I will always look up to her 

I believe sassy is a good mentor and deserves this award because she is always putting her best effort into mentoring and despite having a lot of personal struggles she always is there for KSI and is there for the members she mentoring I also like how sassy makes her workshops interactive and less of a snoozefest when she teaches and allows for some of my humor to make it in to the workshops so therefore KSI Sassy deserves this award

@KSI SassyI have had the pleasure of watching you assist in the training if your fellow Officers and members. I have watched you blossom in this Officers Corp. I have also seen how much you have helped your squad become the place to be. Your fellow officers would not be the same without you!!

I can definitely say @KSI Sassy has been an amazing mentor for me, as well as many others, and she is just, overall, wholeheartedly, the BEST. She guides anyone through any troubles they may find themself in, and makes workshops an absolute blast (that's definitely a feat xD). Without her, I, and a bunch of us here, wouldn't be where we are today.

What can I say I claim  @KSI Sassyto be one of my mentors she has always been an amazing mentor from the first day we met she’s always showed me how to be quick on my feet and she is one of the many people who has shown me not to let people get to me she’s always trying to help whoever she can and it definitely shows that she can be a mentor to anyone 

Edited by KSIChewbacca

I, KSI Oni, claims @KSI Sassy as my mentor due to the fact that she goes above and BEYOND in regards to training new members, PO's and any existing officers in a way that is definetly effective and efficient. 

**REASONS**

1.) Sassy will not hesitate once she has a set plan in mind and executes her decisions FLAWLESSLY. Never to second guess herself and sticks to the task.
2.) Although Sassy may come off as mean sounding or rude sometimes but she definetly means well and looks out for EVERYONES best interest but she 100% cares and that's what I admire the most about Sassy because she has that drive and passion.
3.) Sassy has the ability to think, understand, and learn things quickly and well. There is never an instance where Sassy has run into an issue and NOT know how to handle the problem at hand. Quite the opposite actually, she has the knowledge of how to deal with various situations no matter good or bad.
4.) Plain and simple, I feel anyone can stress their issues or problems to their mentors and I definetly feel I can go to Sassy and express whatever is clouding my thoughts positive/negative.

PS: Thank you Sassy for allowing me to be a part of this community as you are the one who recruited me in with open arms and teaching me to the best of your abilities it has been quite one helluva ride being in KSI for the few months I have experience and I am hoping to learn anything more and any further training you may provide in the future. I hope to be as good as you but not 100% like the mentor as we all have different forms and methods of teaching others in ways we have to find on our own. Once again, THANK YOU SASSY for everything you've done.

KSI Sassy has been such an amazing friend, mentor and just person in the few months that I have known her and been part of KSI. I could not ask for better friend than her and she deserves this award more than anyone else.