4th July Forums Poll Challenge

I have to say my most treasured 4th of July memory would have to be my daughters first 4th of July, the way her eyes lit up with the fire works were just absolutely in awe. I hope that my son also has the same reaction tomorrow as it will be his first 4th of July. These are the memories us parents cherish <3

Edited by KSI Sassy

Ah 4th of July, one of my favorite holidays. The best memories I have of this holiday, is the time is almost blowing up 500 worth of fireworks in my dad's truck bed, the time I put a 25 shot battery in the mailbox to see what would happen, bottle rocket wars, Roman candle chicken. 

Since I'm  canadian I do not partake in 4th of July. But this year we decided to had over to another ksi members house to take part so this would be our first and best experience for 4th of july.

Growing up my cousins and neighborhood friends would goto our old school parking lot and have roman candle and bottle rocket wars. This went on for many years, even with few of those years having our ammo stollen by firefighters and/or police. 

It's always been a holiday that I can thank my lucky stars and I'm still around to celebrate my favorite memory was sitting on our porch with my mom and my wife last year and we lit up some sparklers some bottle rockets and just had a nice quiet evening together that's a moment that I will always cherish my wildest was having bottle rocket wars with my uncle Ron we would get pillows and we would strap them to our chest and back and we would get 5 gallon buckets and put two holes in it for the eyes that was our helmet and we just shot bottle rockets at each other all night long I remember one year I got a PCP pipe a big plastic pipe and I lined it with bottle rockets and I shot them all at him it was a pretty fun night nobody got hurt and we were all protected and I encourage you all to stay protected be safe out there KSI

my favorite memory that took place on the 4th of July was when i spent the holiday down in Florida at an Uncles condo. i remember spending it with family. mind you, this experience was when i was a little girl. the condo stays have always been fun but the 4th of July was my favorite stay. i remember having fun at the condo waterpark until the sun set and then proceeded to head to the beach to watch the fireworks. as a kid, any holiday was fun at the condo! 

• Chief Operating Officer

My best memory would be when my grandpa put on a firework show and we were lighting off bottle rockets and one turned towards the house and everyone ran including my great grandma who was in her 80s at the time. That is the quickest I’ve ever seen her move. 

When I was 12, me and my dad would get a box of 20 fireworks each (2 for me and 2 for him) and I would get on his shoulders and he would light up both boxes on each side and he would run around like a Tank Malfunctioning and the fireworks would shoot all over the places and that sh!t was fun asf. May or may not broke a window or 2...

My fondest memory of the 4th of July was abt 7 years ago when I was allowed to shoot off fire works and I threw one in the fire and it shot back into to my eye hurt alot but it was fun