KSI W1ldCat7 Mentor Award

KSI Shootah

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat

Award: Mentor Award 

Evidence: i as a Captain have witnessed and experience her Awsome skills of Mentoring her squad members and officers

List of Mentorees: 

KSI Shootah

KSI Subzero

KSI Sassy

KSI BlurryTv

KSI Blast

KSI Oni

Wildcat or momma bear I think of her as momma cat cause I joined with her name being Wildcat she has always been there for me through my highs and lows in KSI and has gave me a few pointers on being a officer and still encourages me to keep going as an officer despite my doubt in myself to be a good officer for Hydra she definitely inspires me and many others and she is one hell of a mentor to the other officers as well and is very very deserving of this award

What can I say, I definitely can claim @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat as my mentor. She has helped me become the officer I am today along with a few others. She’s there to mentor me through personal life and KSI. Always lending a hand when needed and an ear to listen. She definitely makes things seem easy with all the stuff she takes on with her work load. She’s constantly there for every member in ES and always looking out for them to make sure they are good. She’s been there for me since my very first day back into KSI. From constantly checking on me to giving me pointers. She’s an amazing person, woman and friend. She definitely deserves this award as much as everyone else here that has it. 

• Chief Operating Officer

I can claim @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat  as a mentor.

So in my time in this community I've learned that your gonna have many mentors here no matter your rank or time here because there is always something new to learn or sometimes you need a refresher now you'll learn some good and some bad but the things from these mentors however W1ldcat has taught me good things and gave me refreshers on skills that I've forgotten when I came back to Clan Ops I never wanted to move up but she showed that even though I didn't wanna rank up that I still was a valued asset to the squad and she gave me the confidence I definitely needed to push forward and help out with training other potential officers but the thing that she taught me was that no matter what when the times get tough you have to keep pushing and make your goals and dreams a reality so for these purposes I claim her as a mentor of myself.

I claim KSI WILDCAT as a mentor

I haven't known KSI wildcat that long but when she recruited me back into KSI I instantly felt like I was truly part of the family and I think she deserves this award because she handles everything with professionalism and she knows how to cut up and joke around as well she really made me feel like I was home

I claim KSI W1ldCat7 as a mentor because she’s been there for me from the start helping me in ways I cannot even speak on but she’s literally momma bear she’s the nicest person I’ve met in a long time and I couldn’t replace her with anyone she has made my time in KSI immensely better

I claim KSI W1ldCat7 as a mentor because she’s been there for me from the start helping me in ways I cannot even speak on but she’s literally the mother of KSI, the sweetest and nicest person I can think of. She has made me feel safe and involved in everything KSI related. 

Guest KSIManchild

I claim KSI w1ldcat7 as my mentor 

My reason for this is because I've help train her when she was just joining and when I stepped down she managed to go above and beyond in her work because she has helped me out when I got stuff with irl stuff and managed to show me up every day she gets on like she is the kindest officer that will be there if need to rant and bring down the hammer if ya messed up but she does it with love and I love the method she uses to teach others and the ideas she always gave out when she was my gen and that is sum I don't see often in my 2 years of being here she has managed to never fail me as a officer to rely on and the greats 2ed ma I love her to death I expect great things and to see her make her way to a seat on the board # I love you Mama Bear