July Of The Month Nominations 2022

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on July 17th and be open until July 31th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member (STAFF)
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

I would like to nominate KSI Sarcasm Prod CPT REBELLION CS for being a good captain interacting with his community, and helping me through the recruiting processes along with my wife. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7 (CPT - ES KRAKEN)
Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - They deserve this for going above and beyond in hosting workshops for anyone who needs them and always being super patient, helpful and knowledgeable about any questions one may have. They also make sure to always be inclusive of all members by keeping an open party on xbox so anyone can join them.

Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEX 77 ES
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - he puts a lot of work in graphics design 

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldcat7 ES
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI W1ldCat
Reasoning why they deserve this - she put a lot work putting together this squad 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI x Joker7 ES KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @XC2UyPH.gif"KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - he amazing gen

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - She a good mentor 

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI iGeordie ES KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @iGeordie93
Reasoning why they deserve this - he a good graphics design Artist

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (CAO) 
Link to forums account - @cJ2n52K.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum deserves this award so much! Not only does this man help in Clan Ops, he helps so much in Web Ops. He is always there for us in web ops and answers any questions we have. He's always willing to share his knowledge with everyone and help them grow however they can. Venum is an amazing mentor and has helped me grow so much in Web Ops. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 (COFO - ES)

Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Chant deserves the award because even though we have butted heads A LOT, he does so much for ES. He's always around if you need him even if he's working. He will answer any question you have even if it might be a stupid one. Overall, Chant is a good cofo and mentor. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 (GEN - ES/Kraken) 

Reasoning why the deserve this - Joker deserves this award because he goes over and beyond for his Squad. He works so much in real life, but is always available for his Squad and members. Whenever one of his members or officers needs, he's only a phone call away for them. He tries so much to balance real life and KSI life, even if it's rough at times. He truly deserves this award. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7 (CPT - ES/Kraken) 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh there is so much I can say about this wonderful lady! She does so much for Kraken and ES. She hosts workshops all the time, wayyy more than she should lol. She is constantly there and available for her members. When I first transferred over to Kraken, I was nervous, however Harley made me feel so welcomed. She will always try to pull me into a party just to check on me and see how I'm doing. Or she just wants to hang out cause she misses me. Whatever the case is, Harley is always there! She does so much and thoroughly deserves this award. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlackJesus (LT- ES/Kraken) 

Link to forums account - @Black Jesus

Reasoning why they deserve this - oh Jesus, what can I say about this kid? He was another one of the officers that made me feel welcomed when I came to Kraken. He's always around members and having a great time. He's one of the officers you can just joke around with, and he will always make you laugh. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 (Forums Mod - Web Ops) 

Link to forums account - @gbbEDBk.gifBoootz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz deserves this award for so many reasons! Any time I have a question pertaining to Web Ops, she's there. Anytime I need help with something, she's there. Whenever I need a friend just to talk to, she's there. Boootz does so much and has helped me grow so much as a Senior Join Mod. I'm very thankful to call her a friend and a mentor! 

Senior Leader 

Gamertag - KSI Bane 7 (Head Media Officer)

link - @yWc3fEI.gifBane 7

Reasoning -

This guys has been like a mentor for me. Whether its been in the Rejoin section or the Discord mod section. Hes always had alot of wisdom to share and has shown me how to grow as a member of web ops. Hes always there to brighten up your day and make you smile. Hes a fantastic person to be around and always makes time for anyone and everyone. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 (ES Director)
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex (gambit) has always been an incredible leader to work beside, hes been the voice of reason here in ES while we go through our growing pains.  His leadership is certainly needed due to keeping us level headed and grounded. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eyonia 7 (ES CoFo)
Link to forums account - @KSI Eyonia 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - i honestly cant thank this lady enough. Shes been gone for a minute due to her personal life but when Shes come back shes spread as much wisdom as she can and has helped influence the way my squad has evolved. She has helped mentor me since ive come back to KSI and im honestly so greatful for her and the kindness she shares among ES. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY 7 (KRAKEN ES CPT)

Why does she deserve this? When you go to the Officer Academy server and you look up what a captain does it shows a picture of Harley. What i mean is that she is the pure definition of an amazing Captain and everyone should model what they do after her. Shes impacted my life numerous ways since shes became an officer. Shes taught me a different kind of level of leadership and understanding when it comes to talking to people and i see this influence spread to my other officers and members. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus (Kraken ES)

So ill be completely honest, there was a moment i was concerned for the future for this young man. He wasn't doing much as an officer but something changed. Recently its like something awoke in him and hes been everywhere and done everything. Hes gone above and beyond for his position and has spread his now "Cult" to other squads. Hes always there for anyone to be a shoulder to cry on or that person you have a new joke to try on. Whatever it maybe this guy has made it his goal to be something great and im thoroughly excited to see how he grows. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7
Link to forums account -

@gbbEDBk.gifBoootz

Since day one of me ever joining web ops boootz has be hard on me and pushed me to succeed even when i thought couldnt. Shes been fantastic to work alongside, she expects greatness out of everyone around her and nothingless which has inspired a plethora of people to do their best.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels (Senior Join mod) 
Link to forums account - @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels
Reasoning why they deserve this - when i was a Join Moderator she made it a priority to sit down with me when i had complicated questions. Shes always worked hard to make sure those around her succeed and become successful.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 DIR
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been extremely helpful, especially in over seeing issues. He’s always playing with members and constantly hopping in parties and showing up in the discord. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldCat 7 CoFo
Reasoning why they deserve this - She’s constantly keeping up with everything, also hopping into everyone’s parties. Always in gamenights and workshops. She’s super big on member retention and always making sure new members feel welcome.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 GEN-ES/Cerberus 
Link to forums account - @54wzZXn.gifKSI xKing 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - King has been pushing for everyone to be better, better then what they are. He’s constantly making sure stuff gets done in a timely manner. He’s an amazing General to the new squad Cerberus. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni LT-ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI Oni
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oni has been putting in the extreme amount of effort ever since he became an officer. He’s constantly grinding and making sure stuff gets done. He’s always out helping new members and getting member retention. Always pushing other officers to be the best that they can be. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zwei SSGT-ES/Cerberus 
Link to forums account - @KSI Zwei
Reasoning why they deserve this - Zwei has been extraordinary, always pushing for promotions and recruits. Getting members transferred over in a timely manner, making sure everyone is good. While juggling a lot in his personal life, he still manages to make things happen in KSI. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice SGT- ES/Cerberus 
Link to forums account - @KSI Spice
Reasoning why they deserve this- Spice has knocked out all of the requirements she needed to get done to become an officer. She’s an amazing member and will continue to great things. She’s very friendly and active. She’s always active in the discord and on Xbox making sure everyone is good.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Sassy (CPT ES Cerberus)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sassy literally made us dinner in her workshop - She is a busy person with her IRL stuff. But no matter what she makes time for her second family KSI. She can juggle taking care of her kids, make dinner and host a workshop all at once and not complain about it at all. She’s the definition of a great multitasker and someone I look up to cuz when it’s time to get down to business she gets down to business and I appreciate that. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77, Director, ES

Link to forums account - @KSI Hex 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex has been super helpful regarding anything any member of officer corps needs help with. He's always with members, hopping into parties, and chatting on Discord, and just making sure everyone has a good time.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldcat 7, Co-Fo, ES

Link to forums account - @KSI W1ldCat

Reasoning why they deserve this - Cat is always keeping up with members and making sure any issues that may arise are resolved efficiently and correctly. She's always making people feel welcome, popping into workshops, parties, etcetera. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy, CPT, ES/CERBERUS

Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sassy has, as I've said before, the absolute one person I can go to about any questions or issues. She is always there to help and make sure that I, as well as my fellow officers, are at the very best we can be. She hosts workshops like it's nobody's business, is always in parties with members, and just truly the absolute best at what she does, despite any irl issues that may arise.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni, LT, ES/HYDRA

Link to forums account - @KSI Oni

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oni has been working non-stop since becoming an officer. He, prior to the split, was always a helping hand in anything the officer corps needed to get done. He's great with member retention and just making sure everyone is having a blast.

Categories

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7
Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick is definately taking his role as senior director seriously. From watching all the goings on in all the different divisions and giving feedback when needed you also see him in various parties with different members not just the management teams of KSI. I am looking forward to continuing to work with him and learning all I can from his experience. His insight is on point and needed.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hex 77 ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hex or Gambit as I have known him as for the longest has been instrumental in my career here in KSI. He steps in when necessary but otherwise lets us learn from our experiences the good and the bad. His leadership has helped turn this division around and his insight has helped me to see the bigger picture and not what is directly in front of me. He also likes to remind all of us as 7s and the different Officers within ES that its not a me situation that its what is best for the squad division and KSI as a whole that matters. I dont know if I would be in the position I am today had he not taken the time to answer all my questions as I was moving up through the ranks. I am sure I drove him crazy while I was at work asking for assignments so I could learn more about this wonderful community. Until he said he was done with the assignments as I completed them too quickly and was constantly asking for more lol. Our div would not be where it is today without his leadership and his understanding. His maturity goes beyond his actual age lol and I am very proud to have him not only as my director but as my friend!!

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although many would call us rivals as we both want the Div seat I couldnt ask for a better counterpart as a CoFo. Its uncanny at times how we are a perfect foil to each other and make a wonderful team wether it comes to handling issues or ideas on how to help our division grow. Where I may lack in knowledge when it comes to past experience in KSI he has been very straight forward when i ask questions about past members when looking at rejoin applications or when it comes to strategies in helping our division continuing to grow. I have to give credit where credit is due lol where i tend to operate on the emotional side sometimes he is definitely great when it comes to stragety. I will be the first to admit that together we make an amazing team.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah Hydra ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why the deserve this - Shootah has been with this officer core through thick and thin and has stuck it out even when he was so frustrated. This gentleman may sound like a gangster with his accent but he is like a sponge soaking up knowledge and asking questions. I had the pleasure of promoting him to SSGT at the start of his career as an Officer unfortunately I was not in the position to promote him to General when the time came but thats ok as he definately earned his stripes on the way up I cant wait to see what he is able to accomplish with his squad. Dont let his easy going demeanor fool you as he is highly motivated and passionate about his squad and division and KSI as a whole. The future is his for the taking and I am so glad that I had a hand in getting his journey here started. Well done Shootah well done

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh man this is a hard one to decide as we have 3 lovely Lady Captains and each deserve recognition in their own way but at this time I have to recognize our Lovely Harley. When Harley came back to KSI and started trying to work her way back up I have been hugely impressed with her passion with dealing with our special members and her squad as a whole. Her workshops are always packed and you rarely see anyone not participating. Although she is the first to admit that she has things to work on I must give her credit as she is learning to recruit and has been hugely successful when this used to be the one thing she could never seem to get the hang of and is now one of the top recruiters for her squad. She is becoming her Generals Right hand and I can totally see her helping her build and amazing officer core and steering their squad into a successful split eventually.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tubular
Link to forums account - @KSI Tubular
Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I begin..from moving to a squad and helping until it was decided it was best to close to going to another squad and transfering close to half the members at the time of a split to traveling to europe as part of his rl band that he plays in highschool ect ect. This young man has been through the ringer over the last month. However he continues to recruit continues to try and keep his head held high despite unusual circumstances it is often easy to forget he is only 15. He is definately an asset to whatever squad that he is a part of now dont get me wrong there are always things that need work but a lot of it will come with maturity as he continues to grow as a person and an officer.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Zwei
Link to forums account - @KSI Zwei
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since coming to KSI this person has been all over in parties recruiting hosting game nights and talking in the chats. He is also another youngster in our division that has been shining through the split of Hydra to create Cerberus and helped to move alot of the members. The only cap on his career will be the one he places as he continues his education in RL.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ch0pper
Link to forums account - @KSI Ch0pper
Reasoning why they deserve this - This SGT has been in almost every party you see hopping. He is always one of the first to greet members as well as one of the goofiest people I have had the pleasure of knowing. He plays some off the wall games and gets super involved. I cant wait to see what the future holds as he has put his name in and is working towards becoming a part of the officer staff of his squad. He is an amazing guy to hang out with and you cant help but be happy when he is around!!

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General

Gamertag- KSI Shootah 

Link to forums - @KSI Shootah

Reason why - going from a captain to a general is a very very difficult thing to do, and it's even harder when the reason is a squad split, trying to keep members active, and also performing all the duties needed while worrying about being trained is a very impressive thing that should be commended. 

On 7/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, Loyalty Paradox said:

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on July 17th and be open until July 31th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Link to forums account -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

I nominate KSI Honey for supreme leader

Captain 

Gamertag - KSI Sarcasm - CS/Rebellion

Link to forums account - @KSI Downish

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sarcasm has been a leader and someone who shows us optimism and integrity no matter the hardships he comes across. He has shown me that no matter the hurtle that's thrown at you there's always other options besides giving up or backing down and to pick your battles wisely. Be wise with Recruiting and looking forward to the future and what it has in store. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Link to forums account -

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 CS

Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - An amazing leader, always underrated and i do believe he deserves more recognition than he already gets. A teacher to most and an all outstanding guy who puts all the work in and shows us what it means to push on through the hard times.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CS

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasoning why they deserve this - When i was made acting gen of Rebellion, he helped me host meetings and we went over things that was difficult to think about alone. He is outstanding in his field and a wonderful person and im so glad shatner was there to help me through my week. Thank you Shatner.

Founder

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Kat

Reasoning why they deserve this - She has always believed in me and gave me advice and pointers on being acting gen. She deserves everything nice in the world because she doesn't take anything for granted. Love you Kat and thank you so much for everything you do, always putting others before yourself and being entirely selfless. My inspiration to keep pushing and moving forward.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7 CS Oblivion

Link to forums account - @Ksi sleepy

Reasoning why the deserve this - The week i was acting gen, he oversaw me and allowed me to vent to him some struggles. He gave me answers and the best advice i needed to push through. Thank you for being there for me sleepy!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko CS Oblivion

Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why they deserve this - While his squad was great and i was struggling a bit in rebellion, he helped me monitor my squad and let me know of potential problems or threats and let me know of things rising, he did not have to help me but he did out of his own free will. He also asked me to be his partner in Brawlhalla 2v2 weekend warfare which we won. Thank you nezuko for being a good captain and being a great friend.

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon CS Rebellion

Link to forums account - @ComicQueen1122

Reasoning why they deserve this - A rising officer willing to put all of the work in, they get involved and they push through. They really show KSI in their best interest and i am excited to see how far they will go. (They/Them is their pronouns so please use them appropriately)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Itsbee83 CS Rebellion

Link to forums account - @KSI Itsbee83

Reasoning why they deserve this - a brand new member who has brought 5 recruits in already, is willing to push and highly interested in getting involved with the community. Thank you bee for already being outstanding.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NYQUIL 7 / Gen - OBLIVION CS
Link to forums account - @Nyquil
Reasoning why they deserve this - sleepy spends majority of his time helping his squad and divison, despite his responsibilities in real life, he is still around and doing more than necessary to ensure his squad and division health even at the cost of his own sleep and focus. He never slips up and is always on point and time with everything he needs to do.

Captain

Gamertag - KSI Sarcasm - CS/Rebellion

Link to forums account - @KSI Downish

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Sarcasm has shown himself as a capable leader within Rebellion and does what is necessary for the good of KSI. He has dug through our community and rid us of whatever problems he can find and will continue to do so as a captain.

SSGT

Gamertag - KSI Raccoon - CS/Rebellion

Link to forums account - @ComicQueen1122

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Raccoon has been very involved in the community and was able to quickly attain the rank of SSGT and become an officer. They are a very helpful member of our community and I can say with certainty that they will continue to do so as long as they are here.

Awards

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77 CKO, BoD
Link to forums account - @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77

Mr.DC has done a lot for me this month, even with a busy work schedule he still finds a way to communicate with me on a daily basis when it comes to future plans and current projects. He’s answered all the questions you could think of (trust me I’ve asked all the dumb ones too) and has just overall been a good mentor and CKO this month. He’s juggling a million projects but still finds time to work on them all(some how) as well as helping me get comfortable in my new position. Love ya big guy, keep it up!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CS
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

I don’t even know where to start on this one lol, Shatner’s just all around great at what he does. He’s helped me see things from a different perspective and overall just gives phenomenal advice, irl or KSI. He’s helped me find some of that motivation in clanops I have been lacking, he’s always working with me to better myself not only as a person but as a leader in the community. I have nothing but good things to say about this man, keep up the good work homie. CS wouldn’t be the same without you <3

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7 CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat

My time working with Kat has been great. It took us a second to get into the groove of working together for Oblivion but it was a really enjoyable experience. She’s very detailed and organized, it’s honestly what the squad needed when she came over. She helped me find that sense of direction and how to push the squad in a positive manner, I appreciate what you do for myself and the squad. I can’t wait to work with you in the future 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7

Ol sungeezers been making moves in rebellion, he’s built a phenomenal officer staff as well as a very active squad that’s growing by the day. I’m excited to see what the old man does! Keep it up homie

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko

Joe Byron’s been a pretty good CPT this month, always active and pushing to better the squad. He picks up slack wherever it’s needed. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without him some days, he’s just all around a good CPT.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI OGSM0KE
Link to forums account - @OGSM0KE619

Smoke is honestly one of the quickest learners I’ve ever met. You tell him something and it just clicks, since becoming an officer he’s done phenomenal work. He’s recruited, promoted, picked up on retention. You name it. Mans has done it all. Keep it up homie, only great things from here. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swanny Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny

The man has a crazy work schedule but still manages to make time from the squad. He’s easily the most active on discord and Xbox. Hopping in parties and checking up on the members, recruiting and promoting. I can’t wait to see what he does next!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cryptic  Oblivion CS 
Link to forums account - @KSI Cryptic4927

Cryptic is easily the most active SGT in our squad, everyone in the squad knows and has played with him before. He’s always down to install a game and play, regardless if he thinks he’ll like it or not. He a Oblivion treasure, the squad truly wouldn’t be the same without him. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 Oblivion CS

I’m pretty sure boootz is tired of all of the webops questions my squad has, but she’s always willing to answer them and help any member out. You can truly see how passionate she is about her area when she’s explaining things or even just giving members the basic rundowns. I can easily say she’s the in house webops rep lol. I appreciate what you do for us homie. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tea 7 Vanquish WD
Link to forums account - @yb1JB00.gif"KSI Tea 7

Tea has been a great mentor in EDU this month. She’s pushed out classes and pulled in phenomenal attendance. Literally filling up all of our classes and making sure the new members of the team actually have a class to host. I didn’t have my roles set up and I can easily say we wouldn’t have had such a good turn out if it wasn’t for her. Appreciate you homie, keep it up

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - TooDrunk2Come
Link to forums account - @TooDrunk2Come

Drunkboy has been getting around this month, always in parties and checking up with the officers. He’s always down to run it on a game and is one of the most active members in Oblivion. Late nights or early mornings you can always count on him to run some games and just chill. Appreciate you sticking around and putting up with all of our shenanigans. Keep doin you drunkboy!

Edited by Nyquil

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldcat ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - she is constantly helping me out even when she doesn’t need to she’s always around and in general a very sweet person

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7 ES KRAKEN
Reasoning why the deserve this - he takes time out of his personal schedule to train me and help me in very personal ways he makes me KSI life better 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY 7 ES KRAKEN
Reasoning why they deserve this - she is constantly working with me on my gamenights and workshops she makes sure I’m doing good if I need any help with anything she’s a great captain 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLK JESUS
Reasoning why they deserve this -He’s a great friend of mine always helping others always party hopping and playing with new members 

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BOOOTZ 7 CS OBLIVION 
Reasoning why they deserve this - she has helped navigate forums has answered any and all questions regarding the forums plus she’s a very casual and fun person to be around 11/10

• Chief Operating Officer

Captain

Gamertag KSI Shootah Hydra ES Gen

Account Link @KSI Shootah

Reasoning For a long time Shootah to me has had his head in the clouds. But over the last few months and especially this month that has drastically changed. Over the past month or so Shootah was in charge of running his squad to prepare himself for General. And everyday you seen him busting his butt day in and day out making sure his duties as a captain was fulfilled as well as making sure that his officer staff was staying on top of their duties as well. He kept Hydra running at optimal pace which is something you look for when it comes to leadership it's truly amazing to see how much he's grown as a leader in this community and he's definitely someone who can make it far in this community.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels Senior Join Mod

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jewels this month has been killing it at Senior Join Mod this month at her rank she stays on top of everything as a whole when it comes to her rank she's one of the most approachable individuals in Web Ops she's a key driving force in ensuring that everyone in Web Ops is having a great time and that they don't feel left out which is the overall goal that we strive for in Web Ops!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 CAO
Link to forums account - @cJ2n52K.gifThe ChadMin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum....Venum is always around to help ANYONE out, whether its a new member with forums issues, a mod/sjm/jm with a basic question, or even a clan ops leader, he is always there to help and will take as much time as it takes to teach you the right way, he is great to vent to and is always reachable even at 3 am. Even if you make a mistake he might give you crap about it but will always help you fix it. He's great to hang out and bs with and he is always ready to listen to new ideas. Venum is a great CAO and proves it every day. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7, Gen, Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bruh sleepy is always driving his officer core to do better, he has turned out to be a great leader and is always on top of his stuff, his recent promo to HOE has not slowed his squad down at all. He is always hanging out with his squad, checking up on every member, or helping his officers out in any way he can. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY 7, CPT, Kraken ES
Reasoning why they deserve this - I'm not even is ES but I still see the overwhelming amount of effort Harley puts in, as everyone here already knows she is one of my best friends, I'm putting that to the side in this nom, here are the facts, shes hosts 2 - 5 game nights a week and 2-3 workshops a week. She is getting 1-2 recruits a week and she makes several attempts a week, and they may or may not result in a Rec every time but its still an attempt to grow the squad. She is always answering questions and training fellow officers and POs, I'm in a party right now and I'm listening to her answer some of a SSGTs questions and she is giving him tips on training POs. I am so happy to see her doing well and I couldn't be more proud of my Xbox Mama. (Legal disclaimer-No favoritism has been included in this nom)

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI OGSmoke LT, Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @OGSM0KE619
Reasoning why they deserve this - Smoke is a pretty cool guy, still learning the ropes but doing great, I don't have a ton of experience as to watching him be an officer, when we hangout we are generally not doing anything KSI related but if someone needs something he will help them, whether he has to

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rage#7470 SSGT, ES Kraken
Link to forums account - @KSIRage
Reasoning why they deserve this - He's still a relatively new officer but he is a sponge for information, always asking questions, whether its a clan ops, department, or wed ops question he genuinely is interested in every area and wants to learn more. He is learning how to train POs and it's fun to watch. People better watch out, he's comin for their jobs. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stella, Forums Mod
Link to forums account - @8jI3D5m.gif"KSI Stella
Reasoning why they deserve this - Star is great, we communicate about our area every day and still find the time to bs. She's a great mod and I'm glad to have her on the mod team. I am absolutly terrible at nominating people but she is awesome and I am happy to work with her. #pokemontrio4thawin

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels, Senior Join Mod
Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't even know where to begin, She kicks butt in the web ops section, stays on top of her area and is always asking questions and trying to better herself. She absolutely deserves Department member otm, she's always active, checks the area daily, schedules Join mod game nights, and is now training a new join mod. She is doing phenomenally at her job and always asks how she can do better. Star and I better watch out because she's shooting for greatness and could probably take us out. #pokemontrio4thawin

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 - Head Media Officer
Link to forums account - @yWc3fEI.gifBane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This person, we come up through the ranks of webops together. Eventually I left and came back and Bane become a mentor to me. Teaching me the new things about the join area along with the the areas of the forums. Bane was a huge part of the join area and mod team, he brought great communication skills along with being able to just have fun with the team. He has taught me so much with his time in the join area. In only about 6 months in me coming back to webops, Bane never stop supporting me all I did and I proud to watch him get a baby board position, can't wait to see what other great things Bane does for the community! 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 - Carnage WD
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish came to WD with a plan, he brought in new changes that will help the squad and the division as whole. He has been nothing but supportive to the other officers not just in my squad but to the rest of the division. Whenever we need something, he is always there to answer questions or even just to hangout - he is very active even though he work but he still has time to spend with WD members and even along with his members from CS. He has a lot going for him and I am proud to call him our director over WD

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Napster8
Link to forums account - @KSI Napster8
Reasoning why they deserve this - Napster has shown nothing but hard work, he never stop. He is always there for the members and his small team of officers. Napster give 110% always to his squad and provides the best support and leadership that I haven't seen a long time. The time I have know Napster, his devotion to KSI never changes. Everyday it is either spending time with his members in hangout parties or even just hosting workshops to those who needs them. He never want to sop learning more knowledge to grow as a better leader, I can't wait to see where his hard work and dedication bring him through the ranks of KSI.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Baxsaa WD Vanquish 
Link to forums account - @Baxsaa
Reasoning why they deserve this - This young, outgoing person never fails to be there for his members. Everyday it is either just joining up in parties just to hangout or going to gamenights to support his fellow officers in their gamenight. He always makes himself available to his members and even other members of WD. He is always willing to help out his officer core and even helping out his POs with recruiting or just even being there for others. He is a smart kid and doing his squad well and making KSI a better place. He is determine, passionate and hardworking in many aspects of being a leader in KSI. He is young and I see a lot of potential from Baxsaa that shows that he will do something great for KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 Forums Moderator
Reasoning why they deserve this - This wonderful lady, has been a great friend and mentor within the area for me. She was a mod while I come up through the area the first time and had taught me a lot back them and even now that we work as a team, I am still learning so much from her. She is there for me and the rest of the mod time, with being on top of her mod duties even though she has a busy work schedule and still makes the time to train our newest members on the join mod staff. Boootz is a great person to work with and I am great to call her my partner in webop! #pokemontrio

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Jewel Senior Join Mod
Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so much I can say about this wonderful person, she work her ass off for the area. Everyday she is always active on discord and on the forums, checking the join apps and making sure that the join mod keep with their work. She is active with all the join mods to hosting webops gamenights to just being active and chatting with them in the server. Each month she never seems to disappoint us on how she does her job, but keeps on impressing us with her dedication and hardwork for the area. Not only as a great SJM, she is also a great friend! #pokemontrio

Gamertag KSI Shootah Hydra ES GEN

Account Link @KSI Shootah

Shootah has been really observing as a general. he has hit the ground running with his squad and doing everything possible you could ask and think of a gen to do. he has been going above and beyond his squad members and officers requests to make sure they are getting the most experience they can out of KSI. Overall i think shootah will be a top performer in this community and the sky is the limit for him. never give up my guy.

Gamertag KSI Harley 7 ES CAPT

Account Link- @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7

Harley isnt even the same person i once knew when she rejoined. To say in the least even the knowledge and the way she carries herself has changed. This woman has gone above and beyond by learning something knew not only for herself but her division and her personal life perhaps. She has gained massive knowledge in recruiting and is now a top recruiter for her squad and division, she host workshops... PLEASE more like host parties that are beyond packed out the door and waiting line to get into her workshops. she is a true beacon of light in what we as officers hope to accomplish throughout our carreer of learning and understanding.

Gamertag- KSI BLAST ES LT

Account link: @KSI Blast

KSI Blast has really been here there and everywhere in their squad. from game nights to workshops to hosting recruiting lobbies to just plain old hanging out with members. while some of you may look at this like its just the run of the mill duties this individual does it in such a way with class style and perfection that you can be in shock and awe when they are done you know its beyond measure.

Gamertage KSI Gambit 7 Director

Account link- @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77

Gambit/HEX has been in this community for quite some time. but if you look around at those that he has taken the time to mentor or teach if those individuals apply one bit of his teaching those folks are calibers of leaders in such a massive way you cannot do anything but sit back and go man i want to be better. this person that gambit is you cant help but want to be around, parties are always fun and energetic, informative, all around good time. he is what i would want to be if i was a board member/ director hands down.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 (Director - CS/WD)
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish gives all that he can to help others. He was over CS, saw another Div in need of help, and volunteered to help them. Uppish always touches base with Shatner and I through 7s meeting to be sure he stays up to date with the division. I look up to Uppish as a mentor in my KSI career. Thank you for all you do Uppish!

Div Lead
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 (Div Lead - CS)
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Right now its just Shatner and I as the 7s staff of CS. Shatner has been super helpful as we just take turns getting things done. I know if I cant get to something he can pick it up for me. Shatner takes things seriously and does what he needs to in order to support the staff and squads below him. Thank you Shatner!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7 (GEN - Rebellion CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sungazer has not had it the easiest lately when it comes to running Rebellion. However, Sungazer just let's it all roll of him, allowing him to move forward and focus on the betterment of the squad. He knows where Rebellion needs to improve and works on it alongside his officers.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko (CPT - Oblivion CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nezuko doesn't care what squad you come from, he's always happy to lend a helping hand. He's been on the top of his game in recent weeks and is a role model CPT that others should look up to. Great work Nez!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon (SSGT - Rebellion CS)
Link to forums account - @ComicQueen1122
Reasoning why they deserve this - Raccoon is a kind person to all those throughout their squad. They are excited to learn more about our community and will ask for help to learn or support others. Raccoon recently got promoted to SSGT, and is excited to help others on their journey to officership!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SubZero Senior AAP Staff

Link to forums account - @KSI SubZero

This guy has been absolutely killing it as of late. Recently promoted to senior staff in both of the AAP and T&E departments. Despite being on a time difference of 6+ hours, still finds the time to help anyone. And has mentored two great AAP Staff members already.