July Of The Month Nominations 2022

Loyalty Paradox

Categories

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stella (aka KSI Star5528)Forums Moderator

Link to forums account - @8jI3D5m.gif"KSI Stella

Reasoning why they deserve this - 

No longer am I on the forums side of web ops, I be doing discord stuff. But one person that has always stood out to me, and still stands out to me is Star, you probably always see her posting dancing eevee emojis in every discord server (wonder how she got those). I’ve known her since we first became join mods together, and it’s amazing to see where she is today, and I’ll always be supporting her. She’s been working really hard as a mod lately. It’s not always easy to balance working all day, and being an officer in clan ops, but she also adds on being a forums moderator. Which is where I believe she shines the most. She’s always been a great mentor to new members of the join area, answering any questions. In the last month, I’ve got to sit in on many of join mod interviews, Star was always there, hosting or taking notes, and being very welcoming to the new hires, and shows how she is a leader within web Ops, and one day I know she’ll reach her goals of furthering herself. 

Department Member (STAFF)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko Discord Mod

Link to forums account - @KSI Nezuko

In the last month members who showed interest were hired to become Discord mods. I hired 4 people. Sitting down now and writing about one was so difficult. Because I have 4 great mods, but here’s why I’m writing about Nezuko. I’ll start off by saying I was never 100% sure on hiring him to be a discord mod, but looking back I should’ve been 100% sure on him. The guy is super active within his role as discord mod. He’s always asking me to give him stuff to do, he’s eager to put in work. I always see a young version of me, when I see Nez. He’s very enthusiastic about his work, even though he might not show it a lot of the time. Nez always checks his assigned areas in Discord, always welcomes new members, gives them roles. Always answers new members questions, and has really shown that he is marketing himself across the whole community, meaning at some point down the line, everybody is gonna know who he is. I see this guy talking in every server, sometimes I gotta hold him back haha. But he’s a good moderator, along with my other mods as well. It was tough choice for the first month I can actually nominate these guys, but Nez has really been on top of his game. Proud of him. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52564-ksi-shootah/

Reasoning why the deserve this - Shootah may be a new gen in training so hes still getting his berings but he is a hard worker and he does everything to make sure members are happy and the officers are finishing their tasks watching this man work is like watching a baby bird fly for the first time and leave the nest ever since his promotion he has single handedly changed Hydra to make it a fun place for all members and officers

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7, Senior Director
Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ol' Slicky is always putting in work, even when he's at work lol. He continues to prove why he is where he is within the community, and masters the art of Clan Ops. This past month he's been training two new directors, acting CoS, and masterfully putting out fires the way he always does.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, Director, CS/WD
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has really jumped in and done it all this month. Director of CS, Director of WD, Acting Div Lead...co-founder...Gen lol, he's putting in work and then some. He's certainly stepped into the role with ease, and continues to grow along the way.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7, Co-Founder, CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kat takes everything in stride. With it just being she and I on the 7s staff in CS, she really helps me get everything handled, and make sure things are in order within the division. She goes above and beyond to help out the officer staff and members within CS, even if it's just being there to hear someone vent their frustrations. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7, General, CS/Oblivion
Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nyquil has really turned his squad around this past month. They're recruiting, training, promoting, moving up POs...everything you can ask of a General, and then some. The officer staff is looking super solid, and the squad is healthy!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda, Captain, CS/Rebellion
Link to forums account - @KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy continues to impress me! Show me your strongest, most well rounded Captain, and i'll show you Koda to emphasize that there's a whole other level of strong. Even in the fiercest of situations, he doesn't let it pull him down, and continues to be there for his members, and support his staff. He has a thirst for knowledge that is refreshing to see, and increasingly rare to come by. When he obtains that knowledge, he goes out there and puts it into action, helping those around him become better. I have no doubt in my mind that this guy will go far!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swanny, LT, CS/Oblivion
Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swanny really knocked it out of the park this past month as a SSGT, and recently earned his promotion to LT. Nearly every one of his recruits had to go through the join area, but he didn't let that stop him, and kept pushing forward. He continues to do great with training, and he's always eager to learn more. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xCultx, SSGT, CS/Oblivion
Link to forums account - @KSI xCultx
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cult really turned herself around from when I initially met her. She's grown as a leader and a person since then, and I am certainly impressed. She went and knocked out every bit of her training in no time, and continues to be a very strong recruiter. She's just getting started, and i'm looking forward to the continued progress!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy right here really goes above and beyond his role. Hes in everyones party, hes gaming with everyone and is always around to lend an ear if needed.  Im proud to stand side by side with uppish and i cannot wait to see what the future holds for him. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner 7
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner is in every definition a great leader. He voices his opinion and will share his knowledge to anyone who asks for it. hes gonna make a great Director one day. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kat 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kat has welcomed me with open arms ever since i showed interest in joining CS. She was right there with me every step of the way. She always has a party full of people, and is constantly having fun with everyone. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI NyQuil 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - This guy... this guy right here is the absolute epitome of a great leader. Hes always there to talk, bullPoop, talk Poop, or get Poop done. noone deserves a OTM more than him for General. i cannot wait to see him don the COFO rank.  

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI OgSmoke
Link to forums account - @OGSM0KE619
Reasoning why they deserve this - Og has been awesome as a leader. He keeps everyone involved and engaged. its been a pleasure and an honor working alongside him. 

Edited by KSI Swanny

Co-Founder
KSI Chant 7 (COFO - ES/Hydra) -
@KSI Chant 7 -

Very organized and has good advice and assist me anyway possible 

LT
KSI Blast (LT - ES/Hydra) -
@KSI Blast -

My man has stepped up and been there and help me run the squad bring in recruits his been on fire lately if he keeps it up I see him going far 

SGT
KSI D1rick (SSGT - ÉS/Hydra) -
Link to forums account - @D1rick52

His been outstanding with recruiting and retention and dedicated and loyal

KSI DeputyOg (SGT - ÉS/Hydra) -
@KSI DeputyOg
Reasoning why they deserve this -

His just the Og dopest dude in the Squad lol

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7 [Oblivion CS]
Reasoning why the deserve this - Mr. Nyquillious Thy 7th has always done his part as Gen. Keeping us in line, making sure we're doing our job but at the same time having fun with it. He's always there for us when we need him and we all appreciate him being there. Keep up the fantastic work!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xCultx (Oblivion CS)
Link to forums account - @KSI xCultx
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since she's been promoted, she has been on top of her game. She's strongly recruiting left and right, always hanging out with our members and new recruits, and is always chatting in Discord. She brings the light that we need to keep us away from the dark. I'm proud of you!

Senior Leader

KSI Slick 7 - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Slick has been awesome this month, even being riddled Covid and bedridden can't stop this guy. This old timer showed up and was still helping me get acclimated to being a Director and getting me adjusted with my second div, WD. He's sat in on important squad-level conversations when I couldn't make it. Taught me more about thinking different ways about the same issue and trying to analyze situations from multiple sides. He's been top notch this month and stood in as the leader of Clan Ops while Swag went on LoA, keeping everything rockin' and rollin' as we pushed Security Checks and recruiting coming out of Spirit Week. Slick is a phenomenal leader and an elite trainer. Keep it up big fella, appreciate you.

DivLead

KSI Shatner 7 - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Shatner has started his reign as CS DivLead off with a bang. Wasting no time crushing security checks and eradicating fluff for a fresh start. Now, as the recruiting push begins CS is off to the races with plenty of ground to make up and the tools to do so. Shatner knows the Division like the back of his hand and is well-versed in how to motivate each of the leaders beneath him. Knowing which strings to pull on, when to pull on them and just how hard he needs to pull that string is more than a mere skill, it's a whole artform. Shatner is well on the way to mastering that art and show exactly why he is the right person to lead CS. Expecting big thins my guy, keep it up.

General

KSI Hatter 77 - @Hatter 77

Hatter has done fantastic work this month with Vanquish, keeping a squad even keeled, locked and loaded with 120+ members aint easy. But she's kept it moving forward, progressing, training, and promoting into her fully staffed officer corps whenever possible. She's taken on helping the other WD squads with their workshops and trainings so they are able to move faster on POs and officer promotions. Keep it up Hatter, you know only good things shall follow.

Captain

KSI Napster8 - @KSI Napster8

KSI Napster8 has been working his tail off to keep Carnage running. He hasn't had a lot of support or direction from above him. Now that he does his spinning wheels are beginning to find traction, bit by bit. Forging new habits with his officers/POs, honestly evaluating the state of Carnage, and driving activity have been his top 3 goals. You start to see it his energy and actions. We talked about my expectations for him, and that same night I saw him out there doing it and the next day, and the following day. Consistency is key, and Napster is off to a great start getting his squad turned around.

Lieutenant 

KSI OGSM0KE - @OGSM0KE619

Senor Smoke may not be able to handle the smoke in Crusader Kings, but he'll take alll the smoke in Clan Ops. He's been top notch for Oblivion this month, staying on top of promotions, recruiting, training. Earning himself a LT promotion early on in the month as well. Smoke kept that steady work ethic and continued to steadily make progress forward for his squad. Keep up the good work feller.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7 Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @Nyquil
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Super positive Dude, always brings joy to whatever party Hes in. an absolute role model for any member

General
KSI Shootah (GEN - Division: ES /Squad: Hydra) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah
Reasoning why the deserve this - Personally to my knowledge this man is a new Gen and knows how to run a squad with the best of his abilities even if it is under the most unexpected pressure. Shootah initiates and executes his rational decision making while maintaining great communication flawlessly and hands down definitely deserves this nomination due to him putting his absolute effort and hard work.

Lieutenant 

KSI Blast (LT - Division: ES /Squad: Hydra) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Blast
Reasoning why they deserve this - To be honest, BIG PROPS during the time of my moving process, this guy came in CLUTCH. We just had some time after the split on Hydra and I was moving to a new state Blast was grindin and holding it down for our squad, recruiting left and right. Not only that but knocking out promotions as the hours pass on each day. Hands down well deserved to this guy. Personally I thank you bro for killing the game and holding it down and representing our squad in a phenomenal way.

Sergeant
KSI D1rick52 (SGT - Division: ES /Squad: Hydra) -
Link to forums account - @D1rick52
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mainly this guy was the powerhouse in the recruiting department as a person at the rank of a SGT. Throughout the week he has worked his ass off by recruiting numbers of people and also participating in our KSI educational workshops. I definitely see great potential in D1rick as there as plenty of room to grow in this community. Nonetheless this guy puts in immense effort within this community and I won't let this opportunity go unnoticed for as he deserves this nomination for sure.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Deku - SSGT Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Alchemy
Reasoning why they deserve this -  The reason I think they deserve this award is because me and Deku have been working together to better each other as officers to make this the best squad ever! They have done nothing but show hard work for us to become Captains!!!! GO DEKUUUUUU!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swanny - LT Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny
Reasoning why they deserve this -  They deserve this award because he has been working with me on getting me promoted and working with me to understand the necessary role as a Staff Sergeant clearer.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI OGSM0KE - CPT
Link to forums account - @OGSM0KE619
Reasoning why they deserve this -  They deserve this award because they have been doing all of my workshops and have also been working with me as an officer so I can grow and get promoted. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil - General
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nyquil deserves this this awards because he has done amazing as a general and he is progressively making his squad better day by day. We appreciate everything you do for us. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nominationperiod will start on July 17th and be open until July 31th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favouritism should be posted.
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations.
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link to forums account - @(insert forums name)
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Nyquil 7 general 
Reasoning why they deserve this - he deserves it because he is always there when anyone needs help he does his job well and he’s super chill and just not rude.

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member (STAFF)
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Happy Voting Peoples!

Awards