KSI Slick 7 Gold Oustanding Service

KSI Shatner7

KSI Slick 7

@1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Award: Gold Oustanding Service (OS Level 3)

Evidence: Forfeiting vote to nominate

Supporting Awards: Director of the Year, Director OTM x4

How does he not have this already? Slick is just the man when it comes to getting things handled. Whatever a division needs, he's there for it, and all about it. Whether that's filling in a role from Acting Director to GEN, or being that guiding voice that helps put things into perspective to get his people back on track, he's not afraid to get his hands dirty, and bleeds this community through and through. As a 4 time (take that Dr Disrespect, he's 2 times better than the 2 time) recipient of Director of the Month AND Director of the Year, I'm not sure what else I can say that hasn't been said already, but I know there's plenty of people who can attest to what I've said plus MUCH more! 

@1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7 I know we havent had te chance for much direct interaction however what time we have spent I have greatly enjoyed. You trying to take the time out of your already packed schedule to help direct me and polish some of my not so great areas I really appreciate. Its not often that higher ups take interest in persons who are in a lower position than themselves and it is treasured. Your insights into how to make our division better and how to get ourselves on the right track to success have been on point and direct. As you have told me that X factor that everyone wants but no one quite knows what it is sir you have it your self. I am honored to work with you and am ready to learn some of that modern warfare you keep talking about lol. you might regret saying that just so you know ask Gambit he has suffered a sudden headshot or 2 while trying to teach me COD. But this is also an insight to who you are and it is wonderful to see and experience.

Slick is one of the few I can honestly say has easily earned this award. His knowledge, passion, and honesty is near unmatched. True to form, as any excellent teacher is, he never preaches answers. Instead guiding you to learn from yourself and those around you, and in that, find the answer he could've easily told you long ago. As result you learn much more than you anticipated, keeping you interested and engaged is his specialty, even his ramblings have those those interesting sentences that make you go, "wait say that again?" And leave you on the edge of your seat for his nightly soap box speech. (Which should be his forums award if he ever gets one btw, Soap Box Preacher FTW). Slick transcends a lot of the BS and politics that can be played on the upper levels to try and get things done. Slick is a colleague to many, a mentor to a lucky few, and a friend to all in KSI, and a dang good one too. Slick, thank you for all you've done and all you've taught me. I couldn't have asked to have a better mentor in Community Leadership. Love you buddy

I’m here to post for slick, my man slick has been a solid leader that help assist me through the up and down when it comes down to clan ops. It was just me and him running clan ops for half of 2022, and it has been a burden for bother of us, but Slick always kept a positive outlook for everything, even with his busy work schedule in his personal life , he is always there to assist in anyway way he can to make sure clan ops is doing ok . Since promoting him , he transitioned into the Senior Director rank pretty well, while I was on LOA , he took charge of Clan Ops and his Director team, and he did it well , I’m proud to seen him grow as a leader over time , he still got a lot to learn, but he doesn’t back down from a challenge and he goes with his head up high, he definitely deserves this award!!! Hard working man !