Forums Staff FC 2022 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional/Department/Web Ops Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your department per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the department they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the department for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees per department. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR department. You cannot nominate a member of another department, or if you are not active within Department Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Department Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Department:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• Chief Operating Officer

Department: Forums Staff

Gamertag: KSI Jewels 

Link to Profile: @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Senior Join Mod

Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 2 Department OTM, Join Area DOTM, Forums Newb, Novice, Rookie, Officer

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. 

Jewels joined Web Ops around November of last year. And during that time she's put in the work to make herself a household name. She's a major if not key factor in the running of the day to day operations of the area. She always has her "list" of things that are going on and these are daily things so it is safe to say she keeps up with everything. Aside from doing her daily duties she's a person who likes to organize and host events which is the Web Ops Game Nights. which is something that is exclusive to Web Ops because it gives the members a sense of belonging to the area and not just a sense of them being here to run applications which has always been a plan of mine which with the help of Jewels and the Mods it's became a reality. Now as far as doing her job she does it exceptionally well whenever issues with applicants arises she doesn't tell the Join Mod where they've messed up she let's them find their mistake and WILL TEACH THEM how to fix it which is what we're supposed to be doing here. She has even called me out on mistakes ive made while running apps. There has been a great amount of Senior Join Mods in this area. But Jewels is the first ever Nominee for DHoF at this rank as its usually been the Mods and higher but in my opinion she has set herself apart from past Senior Join Mods and she embodies what her name is and that is a Jewel but most of all she is the clear definition of mentor, a friend, but most of all a leader!

Gamertag: KSI Jewels 

Link to Profile: @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Senior Join Mod

Awards: 2 Department OTM, Join Area DOTM, Forums Newb, Novice, Rookie, Officer

Testimony:

This wonderful, amazing and beautiful lady is a beast when it comes to the Forums and the Join Area! She work her ass off everyday and always keeps us updated with what she is doing! With the latest hiring of new join mods, it has shown us that there is nothing that can hold Jewels back. If she has any issues or questions she doesn’t wait to ask someone. This lady has a lot of knowledge with the area, and she had been and still is a great leader within this area! The forums or webops wouldn’t be the same without her and I can’t wait to see how much she keeps growing! Being able to work along Jewels is a wonderful thing and being able to watch her mentor the ones below her has been a great joy! There is no doubt in my mind that Jewels doesn’t deserve this. 

Department: Web Ops
Gamertag: KSI xStar 7
Link to Profile: @8jI3D5m.gif"KSI xStar 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Forums Moderator
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? yes will be on 9/19/22

Awards: 
Department Staff OTM x2 (won both for work in join area)

Outstanding Service

Forum Staff OTM

Testimony:

Originally me and star both became join mods at the same time. We both were looking to progress within web ops and we did. Star worked really hard as a join mod then as a senior join mod. Did she shine enough to be considered a Web Ops hall of famer back then, yes, but, personal life issues happened so she had to depart from KSI. However in September 2021 she came back to KSI. Already she wanted to come back to web ops, and the next application period in November she came back. She made to Senior Join Mod yet again in January. As a Senior Join Mod, I was a forums Moderator, and I helped watch over the join area, so I saw exactly what she has been capable of, and she is and was capable of a lot, and that's what lead to web ops leadership trusting her to take on Senior Join Mod again. Her leadership within Web Ops has been unmatched the whole entire time she's been in. As a Senior Join Mod, she helped teach and get Jewels ready to be a senior join mod, and the whole time Jewels has been a senior join mod, star has always been there for her. Star has been very important in join mod retention, along with others she has hosted many game nights for everyone in web ops. I was always pushing for star to become a forums mod, because of her hard work within the area, with little competition and to just to quote something she once said, "I kick ass". Star is currently a Forums Moderator, responsible for implementing ways to retain members (which has always been a difficult thing in the past) she is responsible for training some of the best join mods and senior join mod, with Star in web ops leadership, the area can only shine bright. Put her in the web ops hall of fame :)

Gamertag: KSI xStar 7 

Link to Profile: @8jI3D5m.gif"KSI xStar 7

Qualifications:

Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes on 9/19/22 

Awards: 2 Department OTMs, Forums Staff OTM, Forums Newb, OS1, Forums Novice, Officer 

Testimony:

There is so much I can say about Star. When I first joined Web Ops, I had Bane training me. Over time, Star slowly brought me under her wing. She has showed me so much especially what it means to be a great Senior Join Mod. Star was my trainer when I became a Senior Join Mod. She showed me the ropes of what to do and how to excel in my position. She helped me become the Senior Join Mod I am today. She is kind, patient and always willing to help. I can ask 100 questions in a day and she will always be there to answer them. I am very thankful to call Star a mentor and a friend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gamertag: KSI Boootz 7
Link to Profile: @gbbEDBk.gifBoootz

Qualifications:

Awards: 

Forums Staff OTM, Join Mod OTM x2, 

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame?

Where do I start with this one. Boootz has been around web ops for some time now. She excelled at being a join mod. When she first became apart of our team she hit the ground running and was always picking up apps when she needed and kept up with her workload along with being able to keep up with her school work as well. Shes constantly active in the discord server. I’ve seen her shine as a senior join mod always being on top of things and helping out our join mods when they needed it. If they ever had a question there was no doubt she was there to answer it. She would always stay on top of apps that needed movement and would get with the join mod over the app to have movement. Over the course of time, there were instances where she needed to take some time for herself as she wasn’t feeling well. Like I’ve always told her, her personal life comes first overall, but she would always stick it out as long as she could without having to take time to herself. If that doesn’t show you how dedicated she is to the area. One thing she used to say is she was coming for that senior forums moderator position. Well she kicked butt and worked as hard as she could and achieved it. With added responsibilities, she also goes to school and works during the day but still finds time to be active with those below her. She has truly worked hard to get where she’s at and I’m beyond proud of her.