Productions FC 2022 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional/Department/Web Ops Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your department per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the department they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the department for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees per department. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR department. You cannot nominate a member of another department, or if you are not active within Department Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Department Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Department:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• Loyalty Paradox changed the title to Productions FC 2022 DHoF Nominations

Department: Production 
Gamertag: KSIxAsuma 77
Link to Profile: @KSIxAsuma 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Department Head

Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?  Yes 

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?  Yes

Awards: all

Testimony:

How does one  explain why this great man deserves to be in the Productions Hall Of Fame? Let me begin by talking about his involvement in Productions like any great leader Asuma has devoted hours upon hours making the Productions Department what it is today. His time in Productions was filled with reshaping how things operated and focusing  hard with communication and productivity. When i first joined the Productions team, i had no understandings of what streaming or editing was but he was willing to teach me and show me  and the productions team everything we know and much more. I may not have been there, through his whole production career but I know he's done alot by spearheading both editing and livestreaming. I still remember the first time i joined the productions team I was very timid  but he had a very chill vibe about him " I know because I can spot my own " which made it easy to work with him and to understand how everything works  it's been a great  pleasure learn from him. I hope he never leaves or steps down it would be a great loss to our KSI community and if so then I know he'll be ready for his next adventure promoting his own livestream which everyone should go follow and subscribe @spades_gaming25... wink wink...But that being said in my opinion he is well overlooked and well overdue for this nomination and gets my KSI stamp of approval