WD FC 2022 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Information on Nominee:

Division: WD

Gamertag: KSI xStar 7

Link to Profile: @8jI3D5m.gif"KSI xStar 7

Qualifications: Star is currently a 7 in Web ops, She's a Captain in Carnage WD, She is in Productions as an Editor, and she's also in Graphics as an Artist. 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Captain/ Fourms Moderator

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

•LT OTM: Divisional

•Fourm Staff of the Month

•Outstanding Service -(Lvl 1)-

•Department Member of the Month x2

Testimony: Star is a model member in WD, she is not only there for he members but she's also there for other members within her division as well. She actually has a group of people who are close to her that she calls her children. She uplifts those around her with her positive attitude. She gives her division and this community her all day in and day out. She supports the different events by getting other members within her division involved and by participating herself.

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. I feel Star belongs in the WD hall of fame because she embodies everything KSI stands for, without Star and her involvement in this division this division wouldn't be the same place. She's an amazing friend and a superb member of the community and of this division.

Division:WD
Gamertag: KSI Hatter77

Link to Profile: @Hatter 77
Qualifications:
Nominee’s Current Rank:General

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?yes

Awards:
General of the month Divisional 
Squad Splitter x2
General of the month 
Department member of the year
News staff OTM:Department 
OS 2
OS 1
Master Recruiter 
General of the year
Mentor 

Testimony:

So since I’ve transferred to WD in February from SL I’ve seen Hatter go above and beyond. She constantly pushes her members to show up to gamenights and/ or events. She’s constantly giving a helping hand to members when needed by having an open door policy. I know it’s in the COC but it’s not too common for a general to do that; She pushes her officers to get what they need to get done and then some,  she’s also very  understanding wether it be KSI or personal life, and working with her officers when things come up in their lives. Hatter is truly the Jack of all trades, she does gamenights, workshops, and helps run events while also being head of news, apart of the information team, and being a general. It is honestly refreshing to have a general who cares and puts in the work as much as Hatter does. Since I’ve joined I have seen a lot of Generals come and go over 3 years going on 4,  but by far she is one of the best generals I have ever met or seen. Hatter had got us a squad split, no matter what was thrown her way she never gave up and she kept pushing for what she and the other officers and members wanted.  Hatter is the driving force behind Vanquish, she inspires others to do better wether in real life or KSI, she doesn’t let people give up no matter how hard things get she always try’s to get people to realize that they can do it!! She takes the time to get to know everybody, she takes the time to get better knowledge of the things someone may be going through, she takes the time to understand people and their situations. I’m happy to have her as my general, it truly makes me happy that I decided to transfer. It’s crazy how much of a difference a good general can make.

Link to Profile: @Hatter 77
Qualifications:
Nominee’s Current Rank: General

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:
Squad Splitter x2
General of the month 
OS 2
OS 1
Master Recruiter 
General of the year
Mentor 

Testimony:

Hatter is a stable person in WD, there would be so many things that wouldn't be able to run without her. She is a busy busy lady, with keeping up with her family and keeping up with all of the KSI work. She is there for all of her members and has become a parent figure to a lot of people within WD. Hatter is respectful towards everyone but she is never afraid to put her foot down when need be! Within WD, Hatter matters, she has provided so much to WD. Even though I wasn't around but people tell stories of Hatter being the "fixer". Being only a LT at the time, now becoming Gen and even splitting her squad, helping the whole division of WD to have hope again. To have that spark that makes a division special! Not only that she help bring a falling division down, she is always training more officers and giving more out the knowledge she has to the rest of the community. Hatter is one amazing person within this community and there is nothing that she can't do! She the living definition of if you put your mind and heart into, things get better and changes will happen! 

Link to Profile: @Hatter 77
Qualifications:
Nominee’s Current Rank: General

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:
Squad Splitter x2
General of the month 
OS 2
OS 1
Master Recruiter 
General of the year
Mentor 

Testimony:

I've known this remarkable woman since 2019, possibly even the tail end of 2018. Since I transferred to WD from ES, I've seen her go above and beyond and is constantly kicking ass. She is one always to help out her members and officers and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. She's a leader who leads and is right there with us. She is one of the best Generals I've ever met, and I've seen plenty in the years I've been in KSI. She is my mentor and friend; she isn't afraid to let you know if something is messed up and you need to get your stuff in order. She was recently a part of a squad split between Vanquish and Abaddon in, which I was able to be a part of. It was a truly fantastic experience to see her work and push toward this goal. She has trained her officers well, and I've enjoyed working with every one of them; because she inspires her people. I'm blessed to have her in my corner.