September 2022 Of The Months Nominations

KSI Sub 7

COS
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -
This guy swag. How can you not like this guy? He is the definition of keeping it positive. 99.99% this dude is in a party with members making great times. He is a great role model of what a great KSI Leader looks like. From the problems he has dealt with to the great times he has made just being in an xbox party. I have nothing but respect for this dude for how patient and understanding he is with members. From recruits to his officer staff. Literally has never asked anyone to do anything he hasn't done himself or is not willing to do himself. He leaves no room for excuses.  

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CS
Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7
Amongst Shatners busy Schedule. Dude still manages to reach back out when contacted. Shatner has always been a hard worker. That being said, having the whole division always calling for you. Dude has been doing a great job handling it all.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7 CS
Link to forums account - @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7
Nyquil has always been a top tier officer. His first month as a cofo. Dude has been doing a great job. From always being in parties for anyone to come chat with him. To providing info. He has adapted to being a cofo well. Given the first month is typically the make it or break it time for adapting to new duties. Nyquil has been like cast iron Settling down in place. 
Being a part of multiple departments. I can say dude has done anything less than a great job on his first month

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko Oblivion CS
Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI Nezuko
Reasoning why the deserve this -
Man Nez has been doing a great job as gen. I've seen him go from the joking class clown to a serious assertive officer. When issues are brought to him. Nez Switches to serious mode and is nothing but professional. Besides being trained well. He has come a long way. HIs first month of being gen. I couldn't be more proud of how well he has been doing. Nothing but respect for him. He is great to be in a party with and great to go to for issues. I see the hard work he has been doing. Even if he tries to cover it with his humorous personality 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda Wrath CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Koda
Ever since Koda came to wrath, man has been a certified worker. From his 25+ member gamenights to his ability to read, adapt and to process any situation. Went from 3 officers to almost 6 since he has been in wrath.. Man is a natural born leader. Man is proficient in being a jack of all trades. He literally leaves no stone unturned. Among all the things he does right. He genuinely is an awesome person. Dude cares. Any member that comes to him with an issue. He takes his time to listen, relate and reassures that they are always welcome to come to him for anything.
Koda takes criticism like a computer with a new program added. Once processed. It's adapted and made use of. Legit is a great role model to follow for future PO's/Officers. All this i learned from him this month lol

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SubZero Wrath CS
Link to forums account - @KSI SubZero
This dude is an extremely hard worker. He is in so many departments while still striving to be the best officer he can be. He takes criticism well and adapts. Any problem or question he makes sure to get the information he needs to get the job done. He is extremely ambitious and does not give up regardless of what problem he faces. Anyon wanting to know where to start becoming a great officer. Sub is the perfect person to point to. Dude could be bed sick, still out doing KSI duties, He is a true warrior

Here’s my pick of the litter this month.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag is quite literally everywhere in the community and has been now since I’ve been here so at least 3years consecutively. But does so gracefully without stepping on toes or being too nosey. He’s earned respect from all avenues of the community and I don’t think there is really too many members who haven’t met this guy and have a goofy memory they can recall about him. The dude does so much even as cheif of staff from welcome messages of new members, recruit clubs, workshops, mentoring, if it falls into clan ops he’s there every single time. He’s also someone I highly respect due to as KSI is ever changing so is his mind. While many may shrug this off I can say with all certainty that right there matters and plays a massive role in one’s success. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Uppish since becoming a director has constantly come fourth asking for “the smoke” haha basically wanting all the work as much as I could dish out. He’s done quite well I have to say. He was and still is acting Div lead of WD, has aided in many ways and kept the ship clean and the village growing. While also being acting director over CS and aiding them in multiple avenues. While also doing other things around the community. Vanquish WD even split while under him. He’s also started to tame some of his weaknesses as a leader and has grown and matured to some degree which is alot for him. I appreciate his daily grind and it’s been great working with him as my director.

Division Leader KSI Shatner 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS

Dude gives it his all and cares about his members and officers in a way it’s somewhat personal. I’ve not scene many have the passion for KSI bleed like his does. The questions he asks, the advice he seeks makes be believe he’s in it for the long haul. Not the trophies. His division has been plagued with numerous things and situations yet he keeps his head up and pushes forward. He’s done an amazing job since stepping into his role as Div lead and has not faltered where many in the past have. Shatner is someone who will go that extra mile, give you that extra time, and be there to support you every step  and that there is a quality trait. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ES
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

While not perfect nor has ever claimed to be, this is a leader right here. Can get knocked down, over and over yet still swings for the fences for her members and officers. Every single time I’m doing my rounds I see her in parties with members having a great time or officers as well. Even as a co founder of ES she’s well known all over. And not in a bad way. People enjoy her company, respect her, and she’s earned it. She busts her butt for her Div and it’s evident to see it. She’s become an asset to ES and I’m excited to see where else she takes her career here. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 Vanquish WD
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Whether it’s turning squads around, building officer cores, splitting squads, or taking the lead on annual events for the division she’s always there. One hell of a leader and one hell of a asset to WD. She takes no Poop but at the same time has compassion and sympathy for those dealing with IRL issues. Our first encounter with one another was not on a positive note but since then has turned quite positive. She’s someone that I can trust, and count on to be a force when needed and has been super dependable not only for her own squad but for other squads as well. One helluva role model for many in and around the division. Super thankful for her hard work, grit and determination that has not only led to the growth and sustainment of Vanquish but also the split of Vanquish into Abaddon WD. She’s been a driving and reassuring force during tough times and I absolutely applaud her for dedication and commitment to her squad and Division. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Celebi Samurai WD
Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI Celebi

Dont let this nom stop the work you’ve been putting in young sir lol. First and foremost I’ll be blunt this guy had been slackin for some time. After some talks he’s turned a new leaf. He’s brought fourth a whole new side of him. Communicating, recruiting, promotions, and acting as a captain should, taking charge. He’s honestly impressed me this month and I think that deserves recognition. I just can only hope he continues this stride and starts to learn the benefits hard work and consistency gives. Stay at it sir and don’t quit! 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Mint (Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Mint
Reasoning why they deserve this - While I’ve not had much direct contact with this individual I see this name consistently in the stats for good reasons. And when a name pops up constantly you remember it. Obviously this officer is about the life. Cranking out the work to earn the results. Dedication is what I see from this young officer and I hope they continue to achieve what they set out to do. One things for certain with this officer, they go for it. Appreciate the work ethic and the time you put in. That’s how things are built my guy never loose that push. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this-

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 WD
Reasoning why the deserve this - She has put the most work I’ve seen ever to achieve her goal and even after achieving it pushes her goal further. She is always helping officers and helping the community expand in many ways and is always there to help others that want to strive in the community. She doesn’t stand back in the background, she is all hands on deck and shows the true mean of a leader even when she’s not feeling the best and fights through it to help others grow throughout the community.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pathfndr WD
Link to forums account - @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves the award of the month because as a captain he doesn’t just focus on things that a normal captain would. He spends so much time with potential officers helping them in any way to see each potential officer grow throughout the community. Between everything he does, even when he’s dead tired he’s pushing through helping others and bettering the community by his comradery and willingness to not achieve just his goals or community goals but others goals in real life and goals within the community.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sasuke08 WD
Link to forums account - @ufYVrXK.gifSasuke08
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has gone above and beyond just like the rest of the people I chose for my nominations and between all three has helped me get to SSGT but has spent countless hours pestering me and helping me get to where I am and has not just helped me but has help others throughout his time in KSI and every single person being a successful individual in not just KSI but in real life. 

Director: KSI Gambit 7
Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad)KSI Gambit 7 - Director/ES 
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77

Gambit deserves this award because is on point with his direction on how the division should be progressing. His insights are top notch. He knows when he needs to put his foot down and be all business and when he can joke around.He’s always there to give advice when needed and he’s fun to hang out with and game with. 

Division Leader: KSI Chant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant - Division Leader/ ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I think Chanting is a really great guy. He’s got a great head on shoulders. He knows when it’s time time change his hats from the friends hat who’s always there to support his friends and to game with. But he also knows when it time to his all business hat to handle any situation that comes his way. He does this in a very calm logical and positive manner. He listens intently to every side is a given situation and looks at it from every perspective he can. It’s great to have him as a Div lead. 

Co-Founder: KSI Eyonia 7 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Eyonia 7 - Cofo/ES
Link to forums account - @ksi Eyonia 7

Since I have been in ES Eyonia has been there for me always with welcoming arms. Any issues I have had, have always been handled efficiently and professionally. She’s got a lot of passion for KSI and it shows.

General: KSI xJoker 7
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJoker 7
Link to forums account - @XC2UyPH.gif"KSI xJoker 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Joker deserves this award is he’s ba hard working Gen. He knows how to do his job and he is always professional when handling anything that comes his way. 

Captain: KSI BlkJesus
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus CPT ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account -  @Black Jesus
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jesus is my Co-CPT he’s an amazing young man. He works crazy hours and still come home gets online and preforms his officers duties. Always has people in his parties because he’s so much fun. 

LT: KSI Rage#7470
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rage#7470 - LT - ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @KSI Rage
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rage is a great officer even though he may not believe it all the time. He’s always willing to help anyone who needs it.  He is always wanting to learn how to be a better officer. He’s a great guy fun to hang with and game with.

SSGT: KSI Spice
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice SSGT - ES/KRAKEN 
Link to forums account - @KSI Spice
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spice well what can I say. She’s an amazing officer constantly trying to boost morale in the squad. She is always coming up with ways to the officers jobs easier. She’s very easy going but knows how to handle a variety of different situations m. She ready to lend a helping hand or an ear when needed. Always eager to learn and pulls the officers together to go recruiting always try to get our POs trained and ready to move up she’s a well trained and well rounded officer and a great leader. Looking forward to see where she will go in KSI. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz 7 Forums Moderator/ CS/CALAMITY 
Link to forums account - @gbbEDBk.gifBoootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz is an amazing person she working, going to college full time she’s a forum’s moderator, an education assistant. She knows her stuff. She won’t take crap from anyone but always there if you need her. I have known her along time and I have watched her grow into a great leader and mentor here in KSI. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rage LT ES Kraken
Link to forums account - @KSIRage
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man has been through alot this past month im his personal life, but that doesnt seem to stop him for putting time aside for our members. This man is constantly checking in on everyone even when his world is crumbling down. When you look up our reason for strength it should be replaced with two words, KSI Rage. Hes the first person to step up in our squad and the last to make sure his needs are being met everyday day he reminds by his actions how privileged i am to be alongside him.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice SSGT ES Kraken
Link to forums account - @KSI Spice
Reasoning why they deserve this - theres not enough words in the dictionary to use to describe spice. Ever since this amazing lady stepped into Kraken shes been a wild fire, shes literally came in and stepped on everyones toes (even mine) to prove a point. That point was to show everyone that shes not to be messed with and that we can either help her or get out of her way. Shes came in and forced organization where i didnt think it was needed. Even as we speak shes going through a hurricane but still finds it important to check in on the squad and set people straight when we mess up her lists. If theres any point i can drive home its this, spice scares me. The reason why is because she reminds me of myself 5 years ago, and if she continues down this path she'll be the div leader in ES in no time. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 - Senior Director
Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick is just always there for you, whether you know you need it or not. Several times i've reached out for advice on handling situations, and his knowledge as well as approach to the situations were personalized in a manner that made everything make sense. This past month he's really helped me navigate so tough calls, and reinforced that I had the knowledge to begin with, but maybe couldn't see it clearly at first. His ability to break things down in a manner that allows you to apply your style of leadership to it is a skill that can't be taught, and why I value his guidance. Top notch, Slick!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - Koda went above and beyond the duties of your run of the mill captain this past month, and jumped at the opportunity to help a squad in need. He transferred from his home squad, to now his new home, and really turned things around for them. Training is through the roof, promotions are on time, recruiting is consistent, and the member retention with game nights is absolutely stellar! Consistent 25+ member game nights is out freaking standing! SO no matter where he goes, he shines through like the rock star he is!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 WD
Reasoning why the deserve this - Hatter deserves this OTM because of her constant presence in the squad. No matter what is going on she is constantly pushing. From Fall Classic to getting the rest of the staff moving forward after our Squad Split. We have continued to move forward with her encouragement and persistence to get things going in the right direction. She is always willing to help her officers and members does as much as she can to keep things moving and growing.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sasuke08 WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sasuke deserves this OTM because since coming onto the officer staff he has been non stop involved. Helping where he can, bringing new ideas and suggestions, just looking to overall help the community and the squad. He has been working to push the squad and the officers in the right direction as much as he has been able.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JaxyBoi
Link to forums account - @FuR God69
Reasoning why they deserve this - JaxyBoi deserves this OTM because of his overall dedication and involvement to Vanquish and KSI as a whole. I have sat a number of times in parties for over an hour talking to this guy about things to help with the squad, things he wants to do in the community and how he can achieve these goals. He is motivated and eager to help the community in any way he can.

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon7 AAP Staff

Link to forums account - @n5pgplC.gif"KSI Raccoon7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member stepped up this last month with Fall Classic fast approaching. We had multiple Outstanding Service nominations come up the week we opened up Hall Of Fame nominations, and shortly after that we had to start pushing OTMs. I can honestly say this member showed alot of grit by being able to successfully push all of these aspects out while continuing to vote and verify awards. This man was on pace with me and SubZero which is hard to do most of the month. A couple hiccups towards fall classic but definitely see alot of potential coming from him.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tea 7
Link to forums account - @yb1JB00.gif"KSI Tea 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ms.Tea, this woman has been through WW3 with all the stress and issues this month. She pushed herself through all of it to accomplish this year Fall Classic. She been through a lot in her personal life recently and I’m so proud of the strength that she has to continue to push through and make the best experience for her and the departments that she runs. I appreciate all the hard work she do for her department and  can’t wait to see where she goes from here 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI NyQuil 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I’m very proud of the work and passion that my guys sleepy put into the community. He has a lot on his plate , when it come down to being a Co Founder in  Clan Ops , but also being Head of Education. He taken on the challenge to continue to better himself and theory crafting the future of Education for the community. I’m very proud of him and he definitely deserves this Months OTM.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Stack
Link to forums account - @
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since Stack came to CS , and since I got to know him , he is a lack back guy. He also a strong will guy that wants to get stuff done the right way, and that’s shows a great character of strong leadership in what this community needs. He has been through ups and down with his squad Wrath, and that didn’t stop him in doing what he believes in his squad. His squad has taken a complete 180 for the best and that all due to his great leadership. This month OTM definitely should go to him 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Koda
Reasoning why they deserve this - Me overlooking clan ops, I have a lot on my plate , but with Koda here, his work shines in my eyes for me to see him and how great he does for his squad. He always dedicating his time for the members that he’s over and he always leading by example with great communication skills, him working along side Stack is the reason why with both of their dedication, is the reason Wrath has made a amazing improvement.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Baked
Link to forums account - @Bakedbeans

My man Baked, this man has been a very active member with KSI and Carnage . He always hoping in party and engaging with members and officers, he is currently a potential officer that completed his recruitments and dis it perfectly, and can’t wait to see where my guy Baked goes from here 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7
Link to forums account - @cJ2n52K.gifThe ChadMin

My guy Venum has always been a goat on the forums, me working along side Venum for many years has been smooth sailing. He always been great with his communication and his open mind . He has dedicated a lot of his time to be there for his web ops team and it shows to everyone due to everyone love him. He definitely deserves the recognition for this month’s OTM

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice Kraken/ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Spice
Reasoning why they deserve thi- while spice isn’t new to the officer core she’s new to the kraken officer staff and has been a huge boost to the morale of our squad and officers alike not only is she fun to be around but makes for a great leader in the community.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag77 COS
Reasoning why they deserve this - This fella right here is probably the most genuine person I ever met. Besides him being a guest speaker in the 201 class I took.m, I’ve never really got to interact with Mr. Swagg till my transition to Wrath. He’s welcomed me with open arms! And the knowledge this guy has is extraordinary! Definitely brings life to any party he sits in blessing us with his presence. Swagg you’re a G! 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy here is family to me. Talk about having someone there when you need him the most, this is your guy! This guy alone goes above and beyond the KSI standard for what it means to be a outstanding individual. Having him as a COFO was awesome. Now having him as a Div Lead, no stone goes untouched. Talk about someone on top of their stuff and still have time to do life outside KSI. Man’s a work horse and definitely someone you want in your corner. If it wasn’t for Shatner I wouldn’t be where I’m at today let alone be a officer. Thank you again for everything! Love ya man! 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyquil 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Should call this man Mr. Highlight Reel , because there’s nothing this man hasn’t accomplished with his time in KSI! From being a dominant GEN to now being head of Education. This guy is the walking encyclopedia of KSI! There’s nothing this guy doesn’t know when it comes to KSI. I’ve learned allot from you and I look forward to learning tons more! Thank you for all you do and for being the awesome individual that you are! You’ve told me since day one the sky’s the limit. Well same goes for you man !! I’ll continue living up to your standards and you keep setting them for me! 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stack CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Stack
Reasoning why the deserve this - My guy!! The man the myth the LEGEND! Since coming to Wrath, this guy has truly shown me what it means to be accepted. Always have had a good relationship with Stack but damn, i regret not coming to Wrath sooner! It’s hard to find someone that think the same and works the same as you. It’s such a great feeling!  He is definitely what all current GENS and future GENS should strive to be like. Because this man could run a whole Div if needed to! Look forward to making Wrath the dominant squad again with you homie! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sarcasm CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Sarcasm
Reasoning why they deserve this - My brother, my right hand man, my side piece. We have conquered allot being Captains together being in Rebellion. And now with us apart it just makes us work allot harder. We’ve always had someone or something putting the foot on our throats, but we always prevail! We’ve accomplished so much and we will continue doing so even when we’re GENS of our own squads! Looking forward to that so much brother! We will definitely make a difference!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon CS 
Link to forums account- @KSI Raccoon
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has come so far and has set the standards for up and coming officers. You need recruits, she got it. You need to get those promotions done, you can count on her! I’ve watched you from the start, and I can’t wait to see how far you will go! 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SubZero
Link to forums account - @SubZero
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is a Jack of all Trades! To the multiple departments your in. To you being a promising officer here in Wrath. You have so much dedication and so much information to share with everyone. You will go far brother! And Ill be sure to see it through! 

Edited by KSI Koda

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 - Senior Director
Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick is an exceptional help in WD. I know he's a SD, but he plays many other roles as well. Even while at work, he's never to busy to answer a question (It might take a few hours, but we try to be nice to him lol). Managing 3 Divs, while overseeing a squad, and making time for each and every staff member is enough of a reason on why he should get this award. Slick has become a good friend, a person to go to for advice, and a stellar helper even through all he has going on in his RL. Dude is just freaking beast. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 - Director
Link to forums account - @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish is my Director, Div Lead, and Co-Fo all wrapped up in a nice little package. He geta a hella bad rap too, (I can relate lolol). But let me tell you, this man is exactly what a Div needs when trying to move forward. He is always around for anything that my mind has to ask for. He never hesitates, telling it exactly how he sees it, even if he might be wrong. Without Uppish over WD, I don't think things would be where they are right now. He puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure crap gets done, and in the right way, while still allotting time to make sure we have fun. Sometimes, he might over do it, step on toes, make things questionable, but in the good form of any great leader, he admits when he's overstepped something too. I hold a lot of respect for this man, just dont tell him that. Don't need his ego to inflate lmao

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Pathfndr - Vanquish WD
Link to forums account - @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder
Reasoning why they deserve this - Path is one of those Captains you wish you had 100 of. Hell, all my captains are to be honest. But Path has become one of my right handers, especially here recently. He goes out of his way to make sure every member is accounted for and happy. He's a quick learner, making him an uber wealth of knowledge. If he doesn't know, he finds out asap. I've had a few issues happen over the last week or so, and knew I was leaving my squad in fantastic hands as he told me "Don't worry about it. I got these guys. Go rest". Path is always running around Vanquish pushing our members and staff to continue to give their very best, while still trying to enjoy themselves within the community. He's well known and liked, and will be a fantastic Gen one day.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sasuke08 - Vanquish WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sasuke is another example of an excellent officer. He's exceptionally knowledgeable in all aspects of KSI, and better be since he's also on Info Team. He's one of my go-to's when it comes to training up the newer guys, as well as our PO's. He's always got some utterly ridiculous idea floating in his head, but sometimes it makes damned good sense and we use it. He's fantastic when it comes to retention as well, and doesn't mind putting himself out there for all of WD. Don't write this man off ever, because he will come out of left field and floor you with his love of not just our Div, but KSI as a whole. He's true to himself, and doesn't mind saying so. He, too, will be force to be reconned with in WD.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JaxyBoi - SSGT Vanquish WD
Link to forums account - @FuR God69
Reasoning why they deserve this - Now Jaxy is a creature all of his own. He is loving, kind, and can be irritating as hell. But that irritating is what earned him his SSGT promo here recently. Jaxy is a helper in his own nature. He reaches out to EVERYONE within Vanquish. He never gives up, even when his head is down. He is driven as a member for wanting to not just "be here", but to be here to continue to grow Vanquish to the best of his abilities. And man, when he says he's gonna do something, he doesn't just do it, but blows it out of the water. I definitely had my reservations about him in the beginning, but am glad I stuck to my gut. Jaxy is one of those members who will be here for the long run, and will do whatever it takes to continue to move things forward anywhere he is. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Atom 7 - T&E Co-Head
Link to forums account - @fzdLnD8.gifBrnk Atom
Reasoning why they deserve this - When most people say Atom's name, they think about his ridiculous skills in pretty much any FPS on the XBox. Some people seem to forget that he's the life force of T&E. This man, dang, he's fantastic at what he does. He's EVERYWHERE, it's scary. He manages his team so well, there usually isn't a single issue, and if there is, I ask and he answers, whether it be fore an annual event or basic community event. And he's not jerky about it at all. Let's be honest, Atom is always willing to help no matter the situation. The work he does in T&E alone speaks for why this man deserves this OTM. His knowledge and assertiveness drives forward for nothing much less than perfection. He's also a really good squad member. To be able to balance being Co-Head and being active within his Div says a lot to his character. He loves a challenge, and honestly, I really like giving them to him.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wldmama7 (Co-Fo / ES )
Link to forums account - @KSI WldMama7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mama has given me great guidance this whole entire month with taking care of the squad and keeping it super active and vibing. Without her help I would have not been able to accomplish my tasks by by myself so I greatly appreciate what she has done for me and Hydra providing me with helpful training methods in order to fulfil my role as an officer.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D1rick52 (LT / ES Hydra)
Link to forums account - @D1rick52
Reasoning why they deserve this - During Hydra's desperate time of need in regards to recruiting D1rick was recruiting his butt off and brought in new blood to the crew when we really needed it the most. Not only that but he has helped me out when I had busy moments and tackled tasks I couldn't get to depending on my availability. This guy is a great asset to our squad and when I needed someone to rely on. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IPhantom (SGT / ES Hydra)
Link to forums account - @KSI PhantomXXIV
Reasoning why they deserve this - Phantom deserves this nomination because she has done an outstanding job as far as hanging out with members and meeting new faces. Definitely strongly considerable PO for our squad, as she is already great with people and I have no doubt she will strive as an officer one day if she wish to choose that path. 

Member:
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - lcplskinn (CPL / ES Hydra)
Link to forums account - @lcplskinn
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is one of the most outgoing members who joins and shows his face at any time of the day. He's a new member and a great person to have a convo with. Aside from that he has good vibes and funny as heck to play games with he'll get you laughing at some point in the Xbox parties.

Edited by KSI Oni
added another member