KSI xStar 7 OS Level 2

Bane 7

KSI xStar 7

@8jI3D5m.gif"KSI xStar 7

OS Level 2

statement:

Star is not the type of member/leaders we see all too much often. A lot of people are able to say they are going to put in the work, and show little to no effort, and with her this isn’t the case at all. She is extremely hardworking, and is very passionate about being on top of her goals, as well as making sure everyone is having a great time. 

She is eligible for Outstanding Service Level 2, due to her being a Forums Moderator. So I will talk about her as a forums mod, the position she’s held since May. As well will give info of her web ops history, as that leads into it all.

Star has been in web ops twice, first time making it up to Senior Join mod, and now has made it to Forums Moderator. If you’re not entirely aware, usually this wouldn’t have happened with anyone else, but web ops leadership saw the drive and the desire to progress, not for herself but for web ops entirely, and overtime it was shown. I won’t write about how Star does her job, or how she completes things on time. I will write about the changes web ops has went through because of her and why she’s a vital piece to it. In the last almost 2 years the biggest thing that has always been a concern was the turnover rate of join mods. A lot of them felt like this was just all work and no fun, so certain people leave within 2-3 months due to also not feeling included. Star helped implement new ways in keeping people active. She is all about consistency. Consistently reaching out to join mods, and senior join mods on a regular basis, tries to not only establish leadership, but also friendship, but still doing a great job splitting the two. Game nights within web ops were unheard of, we barely all played games together, instead there was people who already knew each other, and cliques were formed, etc. Star helped lay down the foundation in a new approach for activity in web ops. Which is more than a moderator has ever been supposed to do. She doesn’t just do her job to keep the forums safe, and sit there and just do the paperwork. She has also been here to help with making everyone feel included within the team. ALL I’m sayin is, the plunger bois formed at a web ops game night. Nah lemme stop, but for real, there’s not a lot of bad blood within web ops, we’ve all formed ourselves into a family, and Star is one of, if not the main reason for this happening. 

She is responsible for training new join mods, as well as senior join mod (while being a senior join mod). She is extremely knowledgeable about all of web ops, and all of KSI. She is very much so ahead of a lot of people when it comes to her knowledge, and going back to what was originally said, she’s not one to say she’s gonna put in work and not go through with it, she’s one to say she’s gonna do something, and you best believe she’s gonna get it done perfectly. On top of all of this, she has always been very approachable to members within web Ops, as well as KSI as a whole. I know for a fact she deserves this award, and many more to come. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my vote to witness

Star is a leader in this community who has a drive and ambition that is matched by few she's involved in a few areas of the community Clan Ops and Web Ops being the main ones I can't really speak on the Clan Ops side of things for her but when it comes to Web Ops I can say this from the day she joined Web Ops the Web Ops Leadership at that time seen something in her which was greatness and as the days and months have went by she's lived up to wait hold up she's exceeded what we seen in her but when you look at the time and effort she puts into her duties as Moderator she is definitely defining the definition of this award she's one of the most approachable if not most approachable out of all of us she ensures that everyone below her is doing their jobs correctly and having fun in Web Ops by hosting game nights whether they're official or not she's constantly interacting with Web Ops members and Clan Ops members she even has her a set of KSI kids everytime she comes into the room the mood and atmosphere changes in a better way to me its not even about the rank she holds that qualifies her for this award its the work she puts in that speaks for itself

I cant really speak much on Star's work in webops much but that's because I haven't gotten the chance to work with her in webops however I have seen her work and I have had the honor of working beside her in other areas in the KSI community and I've been in parties with her. The area in which Star and I work together is in the Graphics department, Star is a newly promoted graphic artist on the team. From the day she started as a graphics apprentice she has pushed forward and has completed every task in a timely manner, then she asks for more. When Star makes up her mind to do something she puts everything she has into doing it, whether it's in Clan ops, Web ops, or Department ops. I have chatted with her in parties and she has explained some of the work that she dose and I'm always impressed because her work shows every where she goes. She uplifts those around her to want to do better as well, or she at least pushes me to do better in the fields in which I operate within KSI. She deserves this award with the amount of time and dedication that she puts into this community. 

star is a very caring person which can go a long way , the amount of work she puts in is honestly amazing she’s dedicated 90% of her time to helping members feel like they have a purpose in KSI I’m not personally I’m her squad so I can’t speak for them but from what I see and hear the members love hanging out with her and she is an easily accessible person if you ever needed someone to vent too 

From when I first got accepted to be a Join Mod Star has taken me under her wing. She has taught everything from her knowledge from being new to WEB OPS to where she is now a Forums MOD. She continues to make sure that I am doing will and always asks if I have any question that she can answer, or if I have any questions for her and anytime of day/night there will always be a reply. As for CLAN OPS she will always be one of the first to reply if anyone has any questions or concerns. Definitely cares about the KSI community and everyone that is apart of it, and always very vocal to anything she is asked. Deffinatly one of the most kind hearted people I have met in my time in this community 

Since the start of my journey in Web Ops as a join mod. It was a slow and difficult start for me. Star came in sweeping me off my feet (literally) and was so kind and patient with me in the questions I had, she made things more personal vs always strict and professional. She mentored me in becoming the join mod I am today and I have to say I couldn’t have asked for a better mentor. She is always checking up on me to make sure I’m doing alright and ALWAYS replies to any question that is asked. She is super knowledgeable and is not scared to share that with anyone. She always lends a helping hand wherever she can and imo she is going to make it very far in KSI in whatever she is in and any future things she decides to take up. Give this woman her award as she is highly deserving of it. 

Ooh Star! This lady 100% deserves OS 2! She goes over and beyond when it comes to web ops and clan ops! I first met Star back in SL. And she was doing amazing there! People always gravitated towards her and she was always helpful. I first started working with Star in Web Ops when she came back. She always had this drive to do good and just be a good mentor. She helped me learn everything when I became a SJM. She taught me all the ropes and was VERY patient. You can ask anybody, I will ask 1,000 questions just to make sure I understand everything and do it correctly. Star has never once complained about all the questions I ask. She is always there to answer all of them no matter what time of day it is. Star is a rare gem. She is helpful, kind, patient, and overall amazing! I couldn't ask for a better friend and mentor! 

Star definitely deserves this award, I can tell you how much she works hard does whatever needs to be done, she will never disappoint you in anyway possible. Star is probably the most active person you can meet She’s always helping others or spending time with her members. As an officer she does an outstanding job with anything you give her. All I can say is you can’t find a better person to give this award to. 

Star is truly something else. The first time she joined web ops, she worked her butt off to gain as much knowledge of the area as possible and even achieved senior join mod. Unfortunately she left at one point but then she came back! She hit the ground running even harder to work her way back to old spot which she did and I’m proud to say that she has achieved more then just senior join mod. Star is now currently one of our Forums Moderators. One of the responsibilities we have is training our new join mods that come in and she has helped out with that since being a senior join mod and has done an amazing job at that. She is very active and always available if you need something or to ask a question. Her communication with our join mods and senior join mod is amazing. I can’t say much about clan ops but from what I’ve heard/seen, she kicks but at that as well. I’m glad I have the opportunity to work along side just an amazing individual