KSI DarkAngeI 7 OS 1 Nom

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

KSI DarkAngeI 7

@fehhxV7.gifKSI DarkAngeI 7

OS Level 1 for KSI DarkAngeI  7

In all honesty I'm surprised Dark doesn't have this award nonetheless I'm gonna explain to you why she deserves this award.

Dark has been around the community for a very long time. Done many great things in Clan Ops from climbing the ranks in DR to ultimately being a key factor in the split of DR to make CD. Transferring over to DW climbing the ranks there becoming a General of Samurai DW she transferred over to ES in 2019 and this is where her Clan Ops road ends however during her time in Clan Ops she achieved many things impacted many individuals along the way but although she had a great history in Clan Ops I feel dark has left a great impact in Web Ops she became a part of this area in 2020 in Web Ops she has done many things from climbing the ranks of Join Mod to Senior Moderator but during this time she has shown time and time again why she deserves her current position I recall one instance where she exemplified her leadership when GSM (Game Section Mod) was a thing we had a staff member who was special needs and the section they were in charge of was Apex Legends and DarkAngel would always be the first to step up to assist him with his section it didn't matter how long it took she would work with him and wouldn't stop working until that member was 100% satisfied with the section these days Dark is in charge of the staff members below her and she runs a tight ship there but from what she has told me her main goal is to ensure everyone below her is having a great time and they know what they should know so to say she hasn't left her mark on Web Ops is a understatement

Now let's talk about the accomplishments she's achieved here Hall of Fame, Web Ops Hall of Fame, Division Creator, Forums Staff OTY, Double Trouble, Forums Staff OTM, Squad Splitter,  Committed, Dedicated, Devoted so you can see she's done great things here in this community but it's up to guys and girls to decide whether or not she deserves OS1 or quite possibly OS Level 2

I can witness for Darkangel. 

Since Dark has joined KSI, she has had an immediate and lasting impact on every division and department she’s been in as well as the forums. She has consistently and constantly strived to make the community a better place for the members and is a model example of what it means to be a leader of KSI. Words can only do so much, so i wanted to list some of the achievements i’ve witnessed her accomplish. 

1. Moved up in clan ops all the way to Division Leader of CD. 

2. Was a member and leader in several departments.

3. Moved her way up through web ops to become a Senior Moderator and valuable asset to the day to day operations of the forums.

i’m sure there are plenty of accomplishments that i’ve missed. Either way, it’s clear to me and hopefully to the AAP staff that Dark has earned OS Lvl 1. 

I agree with venum that dark angel did amazing job in taking charge in GSM with and helping me out a lot and seeing it through to her end and because of that I agree with you that she should get that award

Ahh Dark! There is so much I can say about this lovely lady. I originally first meet Dark when DR was still around. She was always around back then so when I rejoined last year I instantly knew who she was. Did she know who I was? No lol but that's okay because once we started talking and I told her, she remembered me. Dark has done so much for web ops. She is always there for us and will help whenever she can. Especially now since her schedule has changed, she is always around! She is always in parties with us just trying to get to know us all and hang out! I know anytime I have a question about anything I can go to her. Anytime I have an issue I know I can go to her and she will instantly handle it. Dark is amazing and fully deserving of this award! 

Oh so many things to talk about DarkAngel, this wonderful women has been a such a stable person within Webops. When I first joined the Join Area, she was just a person I knew. She was a person working in the background. Ever since I came back the second time, Dark is much more active with everyone but for a while she was suck on a night shift job so she wasn't around as much. Now she has a much better job and she is active, she communicates with everyone and if she has something to say, she says it! She is not afraid of anything! DarkAngel has a lot of knowledge to this area and she is always passing it down to the other people! She has mentor me in a lot of different things and even just being there to have someone to talk about anything. I only know her from Webops but I have heard so about her accomplishments from Clanops. And she is a freakin boss! 

Dark has been with KSI for 8 years. She’s pretty much the only person I know from back then when I first joined. She’s a KSI Hall of Fame member, so I’m surprised she doesn’t have it. Over the last couple years she’s been a vital piece of web ops making it up to senior mod, being Venum’s right hand. She’s built a division from a Div split in 2017. Over all the years she’s been here, she’s always been passionate about the stuff she does. It’s hard to look at all the things shes achieved and say she doesn’t deserve OS1.

web Ops hall of fame 

**KSI Hall of fame**