KSI Jewels OS Level 1

KSI xStar 7

KSI Jewels

@nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels

Statement

This wonderful lady, I can go on for days, even weeks about this beautiful, kind hearted person. Jewels was a join mod before I can back as a Join mod, Ive always respected this amazing person. At this time she was also a GEN and in the Join area, she was and still is very consistent. Jewels is always on top of communicating with the Mods and the ones underneath her. Jewels came up as a Senior Join Mod after I did, and she never stops to impress me and everyone else on the team. Everyday she comes up with her list that needs to be completed, but at the same time she allows this to be a training experience for the join mods. Even our time as Senior Join Mods together, I took her under my wing and now she had grown to much that she has become the true definition of what it means to be a Senior Join Mod. Jewels is the type of person that is always on top of everything and she is a great teacher!  She is a clear definition of how to be a good leader, a mentor and even a friend to everyone in Webops. She one of the core foundations of how the Join area is being more active, more fun and more enjoyable for everyone!

*I am dropping my discussion to witness this*     

Jewels is well organized and great at all she does, she works really hard and the work ethics are incredible. she's a great teacher, and handles everything calmly and in the proper way and not a day goes by, she impresses someone with the way she does this, either it be clan-ops or web-ops, she will not disappoint. she is always on it with communication with any of her fellow peers in any section she's in.

Jewels 

I knew jewels back when she was in SL and I can attest to her going above and beyond everything she does I was SL Training Officer had access to her Officer chat could see time and time again her doing her job and then some from a failing squad she helped build it up I don’t know much about her as general in what division she was in but what I do know is while she was general she was also in education department doing what she does that means doing her job well and to the top tier status of KSI not to mention cohosting/hosting a lead 101 class overall I think she is well deserved of this award

It honestly surprises me that jewels doesn’t have this award. Maybe we should double check her awards cause this is ridiculous that she doesn’t have it. Now I’m sad. So here’s why she deserves it.

I met jewels when she came over to ES, but before that I’m the one who ran her rejoin app in 2021. I like to think my terrible work on her app is what made her want to better the join area, cause she definitely has, only kidding about my terrible work :). She has a lot of skills that make her shine. She always brings creativity and organization to all areas of the community she’s in. 

When she became a join mod, I actually took on the task of training her, and when you train someone, you always want them to end up better than you, and I’ll keep it real, Jewels has been a better Senior Join mod then I was during her time in web ops. I can’t wait to see her go further. She’s always is on the top of her game, and shows it. She posts daily about what she’s doing and what her plans are for the join area for that day, and she gets it done. I’m very proud of what’s she’s become for web ops.
On top of her web ops duties, she also assists with the education department, but there’s not enough info I know on that, but I only see great things 

Ahh Jewel's 

Even tho I am not in the same division as her she is my senior join Mod. She is always calm and cool. She will always reply to any message that is sent. Always gone above and beyond on web Ops, always making sure that everyone is is happy and that everything is being done to the standards that they should be done at

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

Web Ops very own diamond Jewels works her butt off to make sure that the area functions flawlessly everyday as it should now you can say that's her job and you'd be correct in that however Jewels goes above and beyond in her quote unquote job title as I explained in her nomination statement for the Web Ops Hall of Fame

Something I like to do is check in with the Join/Rejoin Mods to see how they're doing and to see if upper leadership is contacting them and there is one common factor there and it's Jewels if I could take a quote from one of the Join Mods it'd be this "Jewels always checks on me to see if I need help she truly makes me feel like I belong here and not just here to do apps" to me that's something that you don't see to often these days it's dedication and drive like that you wanna see for any potential leader in this community now I'm not saying she does this because it's her job I genuinely feel she cares about the staff below her and only wants the best for them so in closing Jewels is many things such as  a friend a teacher ect but most of all she's a leader

Ahhhh. Jewels. Where do I start. We are in the same division and in web ops together. How can I put into words that this individual is one of the sweetest and down to earth people I’ve ever had the pleasure of running into. Oh I think I just did it ^ lol. Jewels and I have grown closer in a short amount of time and I think one of the things that really did it for us was working together to recruit for our division, there was no “one is better than the other” or “I know more than you”. It was genuine team work in getting the recruits and helping each other remaster the art of recruiting since it had been so long for jewels but I also learned something while assisting her, and that was patience and kindness. Jewels has a very unique way of organization and I see it when she posts our stats in the web ops section for join mods. It’s always super precise and clean. I’m afraid if I don’t stop typing I can write a book about jewels on why she deserves this award. Always so hard working, kind, organized and a team player. Among many other things. 

This Lady, how can I fill y’all in on how special this young lady is to me. When I rejoined KSI and came to ES she was one of the first people I met. We weren’t even in the same squad at the time. She was Gen of another squad but, she reached out and made me feel welcome in a division where I didn’t really know anyone. I consider this very special lady not just my friend but my family. She is also my join mod trainer. She’s got a ton of knowledge and information and insight to share and she is always there to answer whatever questions I might no matter how dumb I feel they may be. She is super patient and is an amazing teacher and join mod mentor. Thx Jewels for always being there when I need you. You da best Lady.

Jewels and I have known each other since back from I was over CD, during those times she was a very active and friendly individual known across the division. When she first became a join mod, I didn’t realize who she was because her name was different lol. Over the course of her being a join mod she worked hard to gain all the knowledge she needed while asking questions along the way if she needed. After some time she achieved senior join mod and is by far one of the best ones we had. Jewels is constantly keeping up with the area and keeping us all informed on the day to day tasks she does. She is always there for our join mods with a friendly and welcoming attitude to help with whatever they need or to just talk if they need while also being able to give constructive criticism when needed. She is an amazing individual and I’m glad I get to work with her in the area. I can’t wait to see what is head for her in the future. 

Well I thought I put my two cents on this one: 

@nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels  is more than deserving of OS1. From watching her time as a education Assistant I can confidently say she is a rare individual. Even before meeting her I always heard great things about her and her leadership. There might have been some rough patches but when getting to ES she flourished into the leader and member ES needed. As an Assistant she is someone that I can count on. She is a pleasure to work with and someone that is a friend to all no matter the beef people might have around her. When she teaches she is able to get those around hers attention and always has good questions to ask. When I was away taking care of my sick mother Jewels stepped up and got the work done. She was always on top of each student and is still making sure those who graduated the class have someone to talk to. Her wisdom knows no bounds and I am sure she will be a great leader for all of us to look out for.