October 2022 Of The Months Nominations

KSI Sub 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on October 14th and be open until October 31th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account - 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama 7 ( ES Co--founder )
Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Momma goes above and beyond for the members in ES to make them feel like it's a home, she always shows heavy initiative when it comes to being there for her members as well, not just someone in this community but allows them to feel at home.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy ( Cerberus ES )
Link to forums account - 
Reasoning why the deserve this - Sassy has been a phenomenal General to the squad we're currently in, I've seen nothing but love come from her heart and she makes everything feel like home in this squad. She's always here and making sure that her members are good, respected and cared for because it's not just a squad to her.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BooKitty ( Kraken ES )
Link to forums account - 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Being from another squad I never thought I'd get so close to another member and feel like apart of his family and friend group but Boo has shown nothing but love from the heart, he's been there and checked up on me; made sure I'm good and shown nothing but support.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 
Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - There are so many things I could state about Gambit but honestly his overall demeanor is just mind blowing. He goes out of his way to make sure everyone is good, always telling it how it is and never sugar coating it. He continues to strive and make ES the best division it could be. Always looking out for the officers and members of the division. I feel like he deserves this so much. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 - ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Chant can come off as rude and uncaring but when it comes to serious situations and problem solving I have never seen it done the way he does it. He’s constantly striving for the best and being the best. He’s always taking members and officers into consideration and for that it shows he cares. I don’t think ES would be the way it is without Chant. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni - ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Oni
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oni has shown true leadership in his position for Hydra. He’s always there for his members and constantly hopping in parties while maintaining member retention. Although he works extremely hard and long hours, he still comes home and gets on to handle KSI business. He shows true passion for KSI. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Muttly - ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Muttly
Reasoning why they deserve this - Muttly has stepped up to the plate when it comes to officer duties, he continues to strive to be the best he can possibly be and for that I praise him. He’s constantly working on member retention even when he has severe social anxiety. Whenever times get tough for him he takes a step back and breathes before handling situations. He’s shown he can be a true leader let alone an amazing member. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaKeech {CS}
Link to forums account - @KSI DaKeech
Reasoning why they deserve this - DaKeech is showing really good leadership in his position for rebellion, he is always there for all the members and is right there to help when needed, he shows amazing work ethics and can do amazing things for KSI.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Raccoon {CS}
Link to forums account - @KSI Raccoon
 they work there butt off in there rank, doing both officer duties and school work at the same time, they are always there for fellow officers and members anytime, they are constantly checking up with members and can see great potential in them within KSI.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI G 7 {ES}
Link to forums account - @iGeordie93
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man right here works his butt off for the community and only settles for the best, hard worker- and a friend when you need it he will be there for ya truly one deserving of this.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

KSI Swagg77 

Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Swagg has been helping me with understanding the details and why they are important.  Swagg77 has taken time out if his busy schedule to answer questions. He has also been a friendly ear when I needed to vent my frustration.

Director KSI GAMBIT 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) ES

Link to forums account - @Z26LTBo.gifKSI Hex 77

Gambit is a leader to his core. Even when gaming and attempting to relax he is analyzing and watching the interaction between members and officers.  His no nonsense attitude when handling business is such a contrast to when he is relaxing and goofy its easy to forget he's in charge until he's needed. He has been quite busy with rl but still taking Time out for this division 

Captain 

Gamertag KSI Oni 

Link to forums @KSI Oni

I am impressed with how this young man has been a sponge and learning what real member retention is. He is constantly flowing in and out of parties checking on his members and really making that connection that can make a difference in a Squad.  He has been my shadow and is now stepping into his own taking the knowledge and applying it to this Squad.  Hydra is now booming with activity and it's not because I am a constant presence but because he has made that important connection.  I can't wait until we continue to fill this officer staff and really see him come into his own. 

LT 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice kraken 

Link to forums account - @KSI Spice

Spice has really been shining in kraken.  Her method and stepping up is helping the officers function in a way they haven't in a long time. Watching her push them to do better and seeing them respond and rise to the challenge is fun to watch  as much as it is inspiring.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IPhantom Hydra 

Link to forums account - @KSI PhantomXXIV

Phantom as a new member and sgt has been helping to bring this Squad together.  Her laughter and shenanigans is catching through out the squad.  Her party is always full and people have fun. She isn't afraid to tease Gambit and leadership but ensure that it does not go to far.

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -lcplskinn 

Link to forums account - @lcplskinn

Reasoning why they deserve this - Always up to game and a positive impact on his squad.  He fits like he has been here for a long time instead of a few short weeks. 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (DIR - ES)

Link to forums account - @KSI Hex 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit has always been there to lend a helping hand or be an ear to rant into. He works his butt off constantly for ES and makes sure that officers and members alike are at the absolute best they can be.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy (GEN - ES/Cerberus)

Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sassy is the absolute GOAT and has put nothing but her best into Cerberus. She is constantly on that grind and working with us officers and the members to succeed and become better than we could ever imagine ourselves to be. She has so much going on in her irl life and still finds an insane amount of time to put into KSI.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oni (CPT - ES/Hydra)

Link to forums account - @KSI Oni

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oni just has that passion. He has been absolutely killing it in Hydra, despite hard times, and has been keeping up with members and his fellow officers like nobody's business. He has really stepped up and shown just what he can do.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI Muttly (SSGT - ES/Cerberus)

Link to forums account - @KSI Muttly

Reasoning why they deserve this: Muttly has been absolutely killing it since becoming an officer, showing he knows his way around and exactly what he, and his fellow officers, need to get done. He has been getting that member retention up and problem-solving like the absolute G he is.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rage LT KRAKEN/ES
Link to forums account - @KSIRage

Reasoning why they deserve this - Always rising to the occasion and stepping up when he is needed and his continuation to constantly want to learn more have been a sight to see. He always helps out members and brings everyone closer together. Shining and showing his potential to hit GEN with how well he puts in the effort and works with his officers. He will be one hell of a leader one day and it will be great to watch the strides taken. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama 7  [ES]

Link to forums account - 
@KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe that Mama has been an overall outstanding leader, Mama has shown nothing but compassion and love to every member of KSI, I constantly see Mama working Hard to best Solve issues and problems that arise. Mama always put a KSI Member first at anytime. Mama is one Co-Founder I know that puts her needs last to make sure that the whole KSI Family Is Doing Great. I appreciate everything Mama has Done because she serves KSI with Great Compassion and Motivation to Make Thing Outstanding. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlkJesus [ES/KRAKEN]

Link to forums account -
 @Black Jesus

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe that Jesus deserve this recommendation due to the fact that I have never meet anyone that has a positive and friendly aura, Jesus brings nothing but positivity and good vibes wherever Jesus goes. BlkJesus shows leadership when needed and shows compassion to every individual who comes across BlkJesus. BlkJesus makes KSI Community feel like home.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spice [ES/KRAKEN]

Link to forums account -
 @KSI Spice

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe spice deserves some appreciation due to spice’s hard work and constant dedication that I see. Spice has been overall the most helpful and one of the best officers I’ve gotten the pleasure of being able to be under. Spice has shown me the potential of what it truly means to be a KSI Family for that I am Grateful. I also believe Spice has the leadership and the knowledge to continue to help others like spice has done for me. Spice is truly One of the Greatest Officers.

Edited by KSI Crystal
Fixing Grammar.

Awards

• Chief Operating Officer

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 HMO

Link to forums account - @Gcm5yLd.gifBane 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - People might look at Bane as this goofy guy who says weird things especially to me but he's a person that day after day he's here busting his butt making sure that everything that he's involved with is the best it can be he's constantly communicating with his guys making sure they're doing what they need to be doing for the community Bane is the definition of hard work paying off because he's been around the community for a long time but he's never let go of his dream of getting to the top.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Chant 7 ES Div Leader 

Link to forums account - @KSI Chant 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ole Cinnamon Swirl himself Chant is one of the hardest working leaders in the community he might come off as this hardass but deep down inside he's a big ole teddy bear but he's someone who gives it his all for his division stepping in to help squads whenever their struggling making sure everything is on the up and up

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1dMama ES CoFo

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - The best way to describe Wld is a leader. Wld day in and day out she's out there doing the work ensuring that everyone is having a great time in the community you look at her parties and their always maxed out she always there to lend a hand or a ear if you need her I've definitely relied on her heavily this month which she's part of the reason I've stayed sane but she does that fir anybody because to Wld we're all family here and she pushes that narrative it doesn't matter if your from ES, CS, WD hell even the BoD to her your all family. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI 

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7 Join Mod

Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - During Harleys time in Web Ops she's had some struggles but she doesn't give up which is why she's getting my nomination like i said sometimes people struggle here and they quit the area but Harley has that never say die attitude so she's kept pushing to better her knowledge and I recently noticed it's paying off by the questions I seen her ask on a recent application because those questions you normally see from a more seasoned Join Mod so it's a blessing to see it so early Harley truly has the potential to go far in anything she does in this community so I'm excited to see where she does go.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yodaa Carnage WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Yodaa
Reasoning why they deserve this - I couldn’t be more proud of him! He has really stepped up his game on being a officer. He does so much for carnage and WD, he takes on more responsibilities and once not being comfortable recruiting on his own. Yodaa now is being proficient in a lot of different officer work. Being able to see him work the last few weeks has really amazing me. He is always trying to but his best foot forward and keep doing what is best for the squad. He tries his best to communicate his needs and everything else that is needs to be an officer. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7 Join mod
Link to forums account - @uMDd26Z.pngKSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley deserves this because with all the hard times she’s had in the join area, it has never stopped her for what she needs to do. She never hesitates to ask for help if she needs it. It’s been a joy to watch her grow as a Join mod and becoming better everyday. From her first day her to now, it really shows that anyone can do anything if they push themselves to try! And Miss Harley really does that 

General: KSI Hatter 77

@Hatter 77
In October, her squad Vanquish has shown breaths of fresh life and turning a new leaf. Breaking through a sluggish few weeks to get her squad back moving steadily in the right direction. Recruiting, activity, promotions, attendance have all been on the up and up the past few weeks. In addition to her own squad, Hatter has gone WELL above and beyond her role as a General. Mentoring and training all 3 other Generals in WD. All while leading by example with her own squad lighting the way.

Captain: KSI Pathfindr

@fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder
Path has been an crucial part of getting Vanquish back on track this month. Alongside his Gen, he's been the steadfast leader over Vanquish learning how and when to pull the right strings at the right times. He's done an excellent job setting himself apart and doing everything you ask for from a Captain and more. Keep up the good work fam!

Forum Staff: 

@BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

CS rebellion 

This month Loyalty has really put his all in to AAP. He has been able to gain and keep people in the department and well as properly train them to be the best they can be. He has been working closely with staff and the board to add more awards. These awards are to help show case more of the community and are vital to keeping everyone seen and heard. AAP is that one department I rarely have to worry about and he does an amazing job as the head. 

Department Member: 

@n5pgplC.gif"KSI Raccoon7

CS Rebellion

Raccoon has done a wonderful job in AAP. Raccoon has really put their all in to the department and I always see them working toward gaining awards, teaching others about awards and actively always voting. Raccoon truly is doing well in the department as well as learning all they can from their senior staff. They are one to speak up when it comes to voting and is always respectful. I can see them being Senior Staff in no time! 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - (CS/Rebellion) KSI Raccoon7 AAP Staff

Link to forums account - @n5pgplC.gif"KSI Raccoon7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has really stepped up this last month. we had to start pushing OTMs. I can honestly say this member showed alot of passion by being able to successfully push all of these aspects out while continuing to vote and verify awards. This man was on pace with me and LeviMOFB which is hard to do most of the month. This member has also has been helping members to see if they eligible for any awards and been super active in the department and has been asking me or levi if we need any help with anything

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 (ES Hydra)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52184-ksi-wldmama7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Mama is always there when you need her. Even if she’s busy at work, she’s checking her Discord and Xbox messages for anything that we in Hydra and every other squad needs. She’s happy to help anyone from any squad with any issues they’re having, and she does so in a great mood. I can only hope to be this great when I grow up!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Sassy (ES Cerberus)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48747-ksi-sassy/

Reasoning why the deserve this – Sassy is awesome! She’s a force of nature in all the best ways. She’s in and out of parties talking to and playing with members across all the ES squads and helps members with any issues they’re having.  She’s also wrecked me at Cold War…twice…because she’s just that good.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI HARLEY 7 (ES Kraken)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47760-ksi-harley-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Harley is one of the most memorable people I’ve met so far in KSI. She ran all my intro workshops, and I didn’t think it was possible to learn so much from a gaming community, but she taught me quite a bit. I’ve had so much fun playing with her and her squad members!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Spice (ES Kraken)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53480-ksi-spice/

Reasoning why they deserve this – Every time I talk to Spice, I feel as though I’ve learned something. She has a great attitude 24/7 and is always in and out of Discord & Xbox parties making everyone around her better.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Mrpsycho (ES Hydra)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52996-mr-psycho7642v/

Reasoning why they deserve this – He may not be a big talker, but he’s always hilarious when he’s got his mic going. He’s almost always at game nights and meetings regardless of what’s being played. He’s one of the best Call of Duty players in our squad, and he’s always ready for a 1v1 on Cold War.

Department Member

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Oni (CPT, ES Hydra)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53326-ksi-oni/

Reasoning why they deserve this – If Oni (aka Badger) isn’t playing or hanging with members, he’s either helping a member with some kind of crazy technological issue, or…he’s working on some killer graphics. My next profile pic is definitely coming from this dude.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – Mr Baritsu (CPL, ES Hydra)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53544-baritsu7887/

Reasoning why they deserve this – No matter the game night, even if he doesn’t own the game, Mr Baritsu is there to hang out and chill with any member. He’s always got the best jokes and keeps the parties he’s in going strong.

Edited by KSI PhantomXXIV

Awards

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ZeNo I SGT CS OBLIVION 
Link to forums account - @xIx ZeNo xIx
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason this SGT deserves this award is because of the continuous hard work that they’ve been providing as well as all of the humor to the party making the members fit right in. He shows up to everything he can even with how busy he is with work. Keep it up.