Reasons they deserve this award:

Categories For nominating:

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director:

Division Leader:

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI WldMama7

Forums Account Link /   @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasons they deserve this award: This person deserve because she works very hard of being a co founder . She has helped me out alot. she will give you advice to help your squad no matter what. she is a great person to talk to about the knowledge of KSI. she will help anyone out.

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI Tiberius

Forums Account Link @KSI Tiberius 194

Reasons they deserve this award: He works very hard as a captain. He makes sure that Samurai is running good when Im not on. He is a great officer always on top of things. Im glad he is my right hand man I cant ask for more. 

Category Member:

Gamertag: KSI Hatter 77

Forums Account Link /   @KSI Hatter 77

Reasons they deserve this award: This person deserves it because with out her knowledge WD would be gone. KSI Hatter 77 is a person I look up to not as any officer but at a person. She will help anyone with anything.  I so glad she is in WD and my 7. 

Edited by KSI Mamatank
mess up

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Shadw

Forums Link: @MstrShadw 7

Reasons they deserve this award: since ive been around ive noticed that he has always been willing to give a helping hand ive seen him go out his way numerous times even when things were getting rough he stood up and starting helping in anyway he can so thats why i decided to go with this choice 

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): @ksi Ath3na 7 did an amazing job on my team with spirit week stepping in last minute and got the win and does an amazing job on discord and always has something to say

Director:

Division Leader:

Co-Founder: @Hatter 77 makes sure everything is running smoothly in the Division and community 

General: @Tstacked is always there for people + grown a lot in a year plus always there for everyone no matter what

Captain: @Tiberius_04 is always there for myself and others members no matter what

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT: KSI Legion does Amazing job streaming did an amazing job with the KSI giveaway I loved doing that by the way hopefully we can do another next year

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head: @yb1JB00.gif"KSI Tea 7  does Amazing stuff is there when needed makes sure everything goes well and is understanding

Department Member: atom7 does Amazing stuff in t&e and is very understanding and helpful

Director:KSI  Swag 77 @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Swag has always help me when i need help every step of my career from past, present and will in the future as well he is always there when you need him. Even if it means to drop what he is doing to leand you  a hand . He truly is a strong lead.

Confounder Ksi WldMama7 @KSI WilDCaT 7

Ksi WldMama7 has gone through so much ups and down. Just by watching everything she when there where most people would have folded she did not she pish through and saw a silver lining through the thick and then she really is a strong leader . She inspire so many people . She always does.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI HEFNER

Forums tag: @KSI HEFNER

Reasons: 

Hefner, has been a very active officer from SSGT to CAPT, when he stepped up I got to know him as a person and officer and we are like minded when it comes to KSI, he cares about the community in a way that brings exclusivity for everyone. His ideas bring new perspective for the rest of the Samurai’s officer core, he has dealt with many issues that have arisen in Samurai with unbiased view. He presents professionalism as a captain and member of KSI. I am excited to see what this year will bring for him. 

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI Hatter77

Forums account: @Hatter 77

Reasons for this award:

Hatter has worked hard to get where she is in WD, she has worked tirelessly daily in getting Vanquish to split and now working hard on Carnage to be a better squad, and now helping out Samurai, she is good about listening and does her best to make KSI what it’s suppose to be. She does care about her Division, and her members . 

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSID0ngus

Forums account: @KSID0ngus

reasons for this award: D0ngus has made her mark in Samurai quickly, she doesn’t take crap from anyone, but she can also be sweet, she helps those who ask without hesitation and has become one of the best SSGT’s I have seen. She is always in parties with the members, and she gets her assignments done.  I am excited to see what she will be like as an LT.

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Mamatank 

Forums Account: @KSI Mamatank

Reasons for this award:

This year has been a rollercoaster for Samurai, but even with her real life changing constantly, Mamatank has been doing her best to maintain Samurai, she went above and beyond, doing her Gen duties while working! She will be up late at night to get her tasks done before going to bed, she will squeeze in time to hang with the members.  She has worked very hard this year to keep samurai to the standard that it has been, but she is always pushing to have Samurai better, by getting with her officers and establishing a game plan make samurai is always busy doing something, and is not afraid to ask for help when she needs it. I am excited to see what samurai will look like in 2023!

Edited by KSI Tiberius 194

Category:

Gamertag:

Forums Account Link / @:

Categories For nominating:

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Account Link / @: @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Mr. Swaggy is a top tier mentor, friend, and colleague. This man devotes countless hours to all areas of clan ops never leaving any stone unturned. Hes always present in all divisions, with the 7s staff and the director team. His value is unmeasurable to Clap Ops. Ive worked with Swag since being a LT and I can honestly say if not for this man who knows where our community would be. Yea we have a board, we have some 7s, and some aspiring leaders but it takes a real go getter and a full 40hrs to keep the wheels greased and turning around these parts. Im beyond grateful for this mans dedication and workmanship towards KSI and even more grateful I've been able to learn from a leader like him, and continue to build our community with him.

Director:

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @: @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Mr. Uppy can sometimes be that annoying crab grass in your perfect lawn. That you always step on when bare foot. But other times can be that trusty and rusty old pick up you can always rely on to get ya where ya need to go, no matter the weather or the distance he'll ride with ya till the end. Uppish has given so much time and dedication to Clan Ops this year and hes done amazing to say the least. From aiding in WD to develop leaders and officers, to helping out ES re brand and re grow as a division, also while staying up to date in CS as well. He's a young lad whos still working on maturity in some ways but hes always learned and come out better from these experiences. Hes been my right hand man since becoming a director and proven his abilities to be a fine leader of the community and has earned respect and love from all divisions this year which is a win win as a director. 

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Shatner 7

Forums Account Link / @: @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Shatner has displayed exemplary leadership this year to say the least. The guys been put through the grinder a few times this year and has not once turned his back on his people. From loosing 7s staff, to loosing generals and entire officer cores hes continuously pushed through all obstacles with his head held high using transparency and quality communication skills to keep life thriving in his division.  Hes pushed his 7s staff and generals to want more then the average mean. Hes a friend and mentor to many but most importantly the growth of his mindset has been astounding this year. From learning how to be a Div Leader to mastering the craft damn near he's grown tremendously without even realizing it. Shatner is a valuable asset to our community and deserves the recognition for it!

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI WldMama 7

Forums Account Link / @: @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Absolutely astounding leader right here! No joke no bull all raw. Wld has been a heartful leader since joinng the 7s staff of ES. Shes always asked good questions, not to just gain knowledge for herself but to gain perspective and knowledge to aid her members and aspiring officers. This individual to me is one of those "give a sh!t" people, you can blatantly tell this person cares more than the average. From hosting 5 hour game nights to include quite literally everyone, to spending hours and hours in parties with member answering questions and mentoring the new potential officers. When her director, div lead, and fellow co founder as well as an entire officer core and 1/3 of a squad decided to depart KSI nearly simultaneously she could have chose the easy route and throw in the towel. BUT she didnt, she busted her but for her members, and gave more than most for not just a couple weeks but now months. Her stride and never ending go getter attitude and refusal to give up has been a major reason ES is still with us today. This is one leader who will go far and not even realize the massive impact they have on the community. Selfless, devoted, committed, and loyal are the four words I would use to sum up Wld. Its been a sight to see how far shes come in this year and im beyond excited to see where she goes from here!

General:

Forums Account Link /  @Hatter 77

Hatter inherited quite a dirty squad when becoming General of Vanquish WD. From hidden fluff, hardly active member base, a lackadaisical officer core, and a brutally underkept omega she had her work cut out for her. She didnt falter, she didnt run and hide, she dived in and got right to work. She put in the hours and the work ethic to not only revive and sustain Vanquish, but to actually split Vanquish into Abaddon 2.0 and did so effectively and efficiently.  Shes put in work non stop so much so she became the first 7 of WD in the year of 2022. And she didnt stop and rest there either. Shes been an absolute beast of a co founder for WD effectively over seeing and aiding all squads with her knowledge and know how. Keeping people and tasks on track at all costs. Shes been a blessing to WD this year and is most certainly  a major contributing factor to WD's success this year

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI Tiberius

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Tiberius 194

This gentleman has been a blessing to Samurai WD this year. From holding down the fort when his general was away mulitple times to mentoring and training the new potential and aspiring officers. Hes learned so much in such a short time and not held back for anything. Hes been a staple and icon for Samurai since his arrival and im looking forward to see where he goes next in his KSI career. 

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Hefner

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI HEFNER

Dudes been a solid guy this past year. Learning how to be an officer and working with fellow officers to learn more and more. He's still young in his career but has the potential to go further than he knows. With the right will power and guidance this guy could make some waves and impacts for sure.

Category: Co-Founder

Forums Account Link: @Hatter 77

Reasons they deserve this award: She does her best day in and day out to make sure that the division is running the way it should. She has helped me a lot over the past year and even from just before I rejoined KSI. She really does go above and beyond for people, members or not.

Gamertag: KSI Starfire

Forums Account Link: @uMDd26Z.pngKSI StarFire

Reasons they deserve this award: Even before becoming General over Abaddon, she has tackled every challenge presented to her head on. Being a General for the first time over a new squad is always going to have its challenges and problems, but time and time again, Star has proven that she is more than capable of handling the responsibility and giving the rank the respect it deserves. If it wasn't for her and her officers, Abaddon would of crashed and burned in the first week of being formed. She has strived to promote activity within the squad through consistent gamenights and hangouts ran by herself and her officers and encourages the POs within the squad to participate through co-hosting and recruiting. Since the start of Abaddon, she has earned the respect and loyalty of everyone in the squad through her work ethic, commitment and friendliness. She is an important piece to the puzzle and absolutely deserves to be where she is now.

Gamertag: KSI Baxsaa

Forums Account Link: @uMDd26Z.pngBaxsaa

Reasons they deserve this award: Baxsaa has been one of the most active officers since Abaddon was formed. He is easily the most efficient recruiter in the squad as well as does his best to maintain activity within the squad through gamenights.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Togax

Forums Account Link: @KSI Togax

Reasons they deserve this award:  Togax has been very welcoming in all of her parties that I've been in. She always goes above and beyond to make sure that everyone feels welcome and safe in her parties, members and officers alike.

Gamertag: KSIMelinoe

Forums Account Link: @BlueWolfMoon

Reasons they deserve this award: Since she has joined KSI, she has been one of the most friendly and welcoming members of WD, if not the entire community. Everyday, she's been in the squad chat saying hello to everyone and welcoming new members to the squad. She's also pitched in with some ideas that have since been added to Abaddon's weekly schedule. Her friendliness is something that we all can learn from.

Category: Dept Member OTY

Gamertag: KSI Shatner7 

Forums Account Link / @: @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

Reasons they deserve this award: Quite simply Shatner is an ideal department Member with his activity throughout the year being consistent and his knowledge is easily that of a senior member if not a head of this department. This member is always in the chats when questions are asked to share the knowledge and wisdom. I appreciate all my staff for all their hard work but shatner always stands out to me because of his workload in other sectors of KSI but is always still a work horse for AAP and its truly a delight to work with him. 

Category Co-founder 

Gt KSI Hatter 77

Forums tag @Hatter 77

Reasons, that would be because Hatter has worked day in and day out for KSI. Making sure both officers and members are doing their best to benefit WD. Making sure no one person was slacking off.

Category General

Gt KSI StarFire 

Forums tag @KSI StarFire

Reasons, that would be because she's worked her arse off, bringing what was a quickly down spiraling squad back to life. Of course it wasn't by her self but it would of never happened if she wasn't here giving much needed support.

There many More I could list such as KSI Swag 77 ,KSI Uppish 7, KSI Nugget65, and KSI Baxsaa and I'll probably edit this later on, either way this has been a great year for me and many others and I personally am glad I joined KSI WD. I look forward to next year's as well.

Edited by KSI Drifted

Gamertag: KSI Pathfndr 

Forums Account Link / @: @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder

Reasons they deserve this award: Pathfndr does a lot for the community even while he’s busy. He proves day in and day out that he can do more than what he thinks he can do and shows and guides people in the right direction at all times. He’s helped build Vanquish on the grounds that we will never give up and keep moving forward.

Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08 

Forums Account Link / @: @ufYVrXK.gifSasuke08

Reasons they deserve this award: Sasuke has shown and guided many members not just in the past but also continues to with me and many others. I’ve seen this man even when he’s dead tired still train people or is checking on members to make sure everyone is doing well. He shows up day in and day out and also gives many people encouragement to continue along with training or games with them to make many members feel included.

Forums Account Link / @: @Hatter 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Hatter deserves this award for the reason that she is always checking on people always proving people that she’s in her position for a reason. She shows that even when times are tough to fight back and stand tall and continue pushing forward. Whenever she is ever given a task no matter how big or small or if she’s sick, busy or going through stuff she accomplishes that task and more everytime. She has shown many people the path to become an outstanding officer and it will never change even in everyone’s toughest day. She has shown the meaning of KSI with her immense knowledge, the strength to continue forward after tough times and the integrity that if she messes up she admits it and is always upfront and honest with everyone.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @: @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Uppish 7 deserves this award for a few big reasons. He has been over WD during my time here in Vanquish. He has not had an easy job by any means during this time. Dealing with a squad split in general is a nightmare. Not only did Vanquish split which means having to do all the necessary checks and balances, this was no ordinary squad split. with over 100 members at the time that is a lot of people to over see and unsure don't get lost in the cracks. He is always hanging out with members and asking how we are doing as officers. And now is currently over 2 divisions both with minimal 7s staff leaving a lot to do for both.

Gamertag: KSI StarFire

Forums Account Link / @: @uMDd26Z.pngKSI StarFire

Reasons they deserve this award: StarFire deserves this award because of her outstanding work ethic. Since she stepped up as an officer it has been nothing but where can I help, and what can I do? Striving to learn the next ranks, working with her officers whenever they need her and always supporting them to make the right decisions. She took charge of Abaddon after the Vanquish squad split and has done nothing but work to keep things running smoothly and efficiently and their squad performance shows it.

Gamertag:KSI Sasuke08

Forums Account Link / @: @ufYVrXK.gifSasuke08

Reasons they deserve this award: Sasuke deserves this award because of his eagerness to help when and where he can. No matter what the situation or circumstance I know without a doubt, I can count on him. I can count on him to have ideas, suggestions, and recommendations for anything thrown at him. He embodies what it means to be a CPT. He isn't afraid to jump in and help resolve issues, he communicates, he is a mentor to JaxyBoi, and he is always happy to work with any of our POs to get them trained and ready to move up.

Category:Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI JaxyBoi

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI JaxyBoi

Reasons they deserve this award: Where to start with this one. From the very start Jaxy came in with a "Let's Go" attitude. He immediately came in looking to help. From recruiting to being active to wanting to be an officer. He has been non stop since he came in. Every time I talk to Jaxy he is doing something to help this community we call Home. He is not one to go recruiting for numbers, he is constantly out there looking though. He has helped solve issues when and where he can. And he is always looking to help more. The biggest reason I believe he deserves this award is because of his growth, when Jaxy first showed his interest in being an officer he was a bit of a mess. He was all over the place and struggled sometimes with being professional when he needed to. Now when I look at the way Jaxy holds himself or talks in party's, it's a night and day difference. He knows when he needs to be professional and he knows when its time to have fun. He is going to do great things in this community past what he already has and I can't wait to see where he goes.

Category: SSgt

Gamertag: KSI Driftish

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Drifted

Reasons they deserve this award: Driftish deserves this award because he is always working to improve himself. He is consistently looking for ways to help and grow in his role. He is always working with the squads POs and has stepped up in his role as an officer to help grow Abaddon after the Vanquish squad Split.

Gamertag: KSIxFryed420

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIxFryed420

Reasons they deserve this award: Fryed deserves this award because he has exemplified what it means to be a SGT in KSI. He started off by being a member we saw and talked to periodically. Somewhere along the line he decided it was time for him to step up. He started being more active and coming to party's at all hour and with people from all walks. He has grown out of his shell to become more involved in the squad and began Co-Hosting gamenights constantly. If there was a gamenight going on you could expect him to reach out to Co-Host. He struggled to get used to the role of recruiting but has come a long way from the beginning and he has a lot of potential for growth and consistency in the future.

Category: Department Member

Gamertag: KSI Stack

Forums Account Link / @: @g7qoZzS.gifKSI Stack

Reasons they deserve this award: I believe Stack deserves this award because his performance speaks for itself. As a Discord Mod Stack has been consistent, and takes accountability for his short comings. He has his own niche to promote activity in the Community server which is his Question of the Day. He brings new ideas to the server and is always looking for ways to improve the department.

Reasons they deserve this award: Hatter deserves this award for a multitude of reasons. She has been an influential part of WD since I have been here. From working with and growing Vanquish to a point where we were able to split the squad to being there for the members and officers alike. She is never afraid to jump in and help solve any problems she is able to but knows the balance between life and KSI. She has helped numerous officers grow and understand their roles in the community and provided them with the tools to succeed.  And that's just Clan Ops. She is also the Head of News a department that commonly gets overlooked in this community. As unfortunate as that fact may be it doesn't stop her. She still puts everything she has into making the articles and recaps of events as thorough and detailed as possible. From recaps of events like Fall Classic where she got Screen Shots of Minecraft Build Off entries to recaps of the Call Of Duty events. They are always a reliable account of the events. Under her leadership more articles are coming and with new and exciting topics. All of the areas she is involved in from Clan Ops, News, and the Leadership Council as a department head, Hatter gives it her all. Her love for this community is matched by few. And above all that is what makes a member OTY. A love and dedication to this community that is above and beyond the standard that we all hold. Whatever your reason for being in KSI we all have a love and dedication to this community, I can personally attest to Hatter's for KSI. I have met few with her same level of both but I hope to see more going forward.

Gamertag: KSI Pathfinder 

Forums Account Link / @: @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder

Reasons they deserve this award: This  man has  very worked on becoming the Gen. Once he became Gen of vanquish , a  squad that treats everyone like  family something I noticed this man . he always down to help give a hang and give knowledge out to anyone who needs it and is a nice guy. And knows how to drive the Staff and keep everyone happy .

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Link: @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Thia man swag. This guy's worth ethic is unmatched. From how much this man carry's and deals with on a regular basis. I legit question how he doesn't have grey hair. But in the mix of all the madness, swag is a great dude to hang out with. If you don't laugh at least once while in the party with swag, I'm going to ask if everything is alright with you. Swag is a class clown. The way he carries himself. He shows at the end of the day. We are all here for the same reason. To have fun. When it's time to get serious, swag sets the stage of how to operate. The only problem i have with swag is, why can't he go clone himself so he hangout with all of us lol. 
Happy to have you as the COS

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7

Forums Link: @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Slick is one person that i have always seen work but never knew how he worked until talking to him. After chatting with him i 100% appreciate and respect him. His advice as a leader is the type that affects you in a long-term way. Just off his experience in this community. Slick is one person listen when speaking. He got wisdom like Yoda, but when he has to handle business got aura of Darth maul. At the same time, man got a great sense of humor. Being the fact he a is big COD player. Just being in a party with him is a great time.  Slick is no question a great leader to follow. 

Category: Div Lead

Gamertag: KSI Shatner7

Forums Link: @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

My man Shatner, I once told him i felt under qualified to be his gen. Him being where he is proves it. Shatners worth ethic is one to follow or if you want to say you are busy. Ask him how much he juggles. Still is here running a div. He may not always be seen. But the behind-the-scenes stuff is what this dude legit kills. when I chat with him, man sound like a tiger still eating. Dude is on top of his Poop. As a friend, shatner is a great person to have in your corner. I have had multiple times where dude has helped me through a rough time. 

Category: CoFo

Gamertag: KSI Nyquil 7

Forums Link: @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

For one, without this dude Nyquil. I can't say i would ever meet deku and Sm0ke. That being said. Sleepy is easily one of the most successful and influential members that has come out of CS hands down. I straight admire dude on how he operates. Besides being HoE. Dude stays on top of his duties. Clearing recruits in a timely manner to just being a go to person from both a leader and friend perspective. Besides being a successful member. Sleepy carries himself like a person in his position should. I can't think of a situation where he hasn't had some form of a answer to a problem he was brought. Man sets a good path for anyone looking to be great

Category: CPT

Gamertag: KSI Deku

Forums Link: @KSI Deku

I have firsthand seen this dude at work. Dude is like a raging bull when it comes to being a officer. Any set back is just more fuel added to the fire he is going to use to go. His work ethic is phenomenal, once he gets started. He stops for sleep and food. Then back at it. Definitely a go getter. Dude is a quick learner and is efficient with what he learns. Has a creative and outside of the box type of leadership style. No question is going to set new ways how to be successful in this community 

Category: LT

Gamertag: KSI TurtleOG

Forums Link: @KSITurtleOG

My man Turtle, this guy reason for even becoming a officer is one i relate to. Wanting to show how a officer is supposed to act. He has had his own knock downs but how he recovered is easily compared to how rocky fought Ivan. Man has been killing it. Any assignment i give him. He does it with no hesitation. Takes criticism like how romans chiseled statues. Turtle is a great person to have in your corner, from his loyalty as friend to his great work ethic as a officer. Plus, he is a great member. Dude can have a diamond-built house on Minecraft in a matter of days. Regardless of difficulty. Keep up the great work 

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI OGSM0KE

Forums Link: @OGSM0KE619

This man Sm0ke. Ever since I've met him. He has had an ambition that you don't see every day. That "by any means" type of mentality. Dude is a great trainer. Has had people joining his party regularly for advice. He is the type of dude you can rely on to do wxyz but also get you stuv. Man has a great work ethic. Definitely a man of his word, if he tells you he is going to do something. Don't even question he will do it. Otherwise, you will disappoint yourself. I look forward to seeing him run his own squad. Definitely has the admirations of a leader. Keep it boss man

Gamertag: KSI Remiwest

Forums Link: @Remiwest2004

This guy remi, where to begin. Remi is legit if not the most active sgt in wrath. Man has the best record of game night attendance. I dare someone to argue differently. Not only is his attendance phenomenal, but this dude is a legit cartoon character. When he laughs, you can won't be able to help yourself but laugh with him. He is a fun-loving person to be around. He is definitely the live of the party when he is around. His reactions are historically. Remi is a good dude. He is one i would recommend being around if you are looking have good time with

Category: CPL

Gamertag: SenshiLove

Forums Link: @Senshi

Ever since senshi has join ksi. She has been a fun person to be around. From her great sense of humor to crazy attention to detail on games. I played warzone with her on MW2. Legit had the best time for my first time playing it. She is a great teammate to have, win lose draw. She has that warrior in the garden type of aura to her which makes it easy to be yourself around. Happy to have her in wrath

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Sub 7

Forums Link: @KSI Sub 7

This dude has been going super hard at his job. Man can tell you every award you can get in a matter of minutes. Dude also is a caring individual; he is definitely one i would recommend to someone wanting to know what the definition of KSI is about. He has been through a lot just from what I've seen. Still, he never backs down to show how kind of a person he is. Look forward to seeing this dude go as far as he shoots for, plus more.

Category: co-founder

Gamertag: KSI hatter 77

Forums Account Link / @Hatter 77

Reasons they deserve this award: cuz she a hard working woman and she has been working very hard to be where she at and still going an showing her members she cares about everyone even when she sick she’s still there to show everyone 

Gamertag: KSI baxssa

Forums Account Link / @: @uMDd26Z.pngBaxsaa

Reasons they deserve this award: he pushes to help everyone and is a great recruiter even when he has his days he there to show and help anyone in need of the help 

Category: Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors)

Gamertag: KSI Venum 7

Forums Account Link / @: @8tCNAFN.gif"The ChadMin

Reasons they deserve this award:  Without this man the web ops area wouldn't be what it is today. he keeps everyone in line and doing what needs to be done with out over stepping the people below him. he has helped me out a lot in this area when it comes to issues that i am not sure of or when it comes to just simple stuff that I'm having a brain fart on. he has made me what i am today in the join are and he makes everyone he comes in contact with a good leader and a great member of the join area. like I said at the beginning web ops wouldn't be the place it is without this mans spirit. 

Category: Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Gamertag:  KSI Jewels 7

Forums Account Link / @: @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels 7

Reasons they deserve this award:  When I joined the web ops team me and jewels did not really talk to each other but since I was promoted to Senior join mod we talk almost on a daily basis about the area and any issues I may have. with out her help or guidance for the past few months I wouldn't be the leader I am in the join mod team. she helps me with any issues big or small at almost an hour of the day. Her dedication to the area is unmatched she always has a positive attitude towards the area and any problems we may occur. she has effected many of our join mods and for that I'm sure we are all grateful. 

Gamertag: KSI Rita7

Forums Account link: @Rita

Reason for this: Rita has gone out of his way in order to teach those that are new to Carnage even tho he has a very busy life

Category: COFO of the year

Forums Account Link/ @: @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

Reason they deserve this award: Nyquil was my general when I first came to Oblivion. He did everything he could to progress me as far and fast as I wanted to go. He pushed, he trained, he taught and he educated. Even now, he’s over more than one squad he still makes time for Oblivion. 

Category: General of the Year 

Gamertag: KSI Nezuko

Forums Account Link / @: @BVxZvsE.gif"KSI Nezuko

Reasons they deserve this award: Ever since I come over to CS and into Oblivion, Nezuko has always been there when he’s needed. If you are having a Poopy day, just get him into a party. The first words out of his mouth will brighten your day up. He is also a fair and honest leader. He’s not perfect but he’s still my only choice for General of the year. 

Category: Lieutenant of the year

Gamertag: KSI Togax

Forums account link /@: @KSI Togax

Reason they deserve it: When Togax joined Oblivion, she came out the gate firing with both guns blazing. She was bringing in tons of recruits, she was gnawing at the bit to get her officer workshops done, and she was just absolutely grinding. Now that she’s a Lieutenant she spreads that energy to those POs who she trains, as well as recruits she brings in. She is a great leader and is going to make a great General one day

Category: SSGT of the year

Gamertag KSI Azrael 7

Forums account link/@: @KSI Azrael 7

Reason they deserve this award: When Azrael came back to clan ops, as joined my squad, I thought oh ok, another 7 rejoining clan ops. But he was more than that. He hit the ground running, getting all the workshops needed and really stepping back into a leadership position. He loves to talk to younger members and give advice on success within the community. I’m honored to have him as a pilar within my squad. 

Category: Member of the year

Gamertag: KSI Jewels 7

Forums account link /@: @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels 7

Reason they deserve this: I’ve known her for a long time now. When we were in ES together, she was the first person you’d want to get to know better. She makes the workshops she teaches fun and better understanding. She has such a wonderful and outgoing personality and positive attitude towards everything she embarks on. It’s been an absolute privilege for the roles to be reversed now. She has come back to clan ops and is really showing everyone why she has that 7 next to her name. She is leadership material 

Category: general 

Gamertag:KSI Pathfndr

Forums: @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Pathfinder

reasons for this award:so this man has done a hell of a job as a general u normally don’t see good generals as often as I have recently but I have he is a hard worker the life of vanquish WD key player in KSI as a whole from being a general watching over everyone constantly making sure officers do there job not hesitating to take more responsibility on himself I’m able to call him at anytime of day and get response from him dealing with Problems to him being in the LC and another department I can’t remember off top of my head let’s just say I’ve been in this community for going on 4 years so I’ve seen a lot of generals in my day and he is one of the best on my list he’s open to new ideas and doesn’t stray from always trying to make squad and community better

Forums account: @Hatter 77

Reasons for this award:

Oh god what to say about hatter so when I first came over to WD it was a whole new vibe for from SL before it got closed but she made WD a home again from her being my general and helping  me move back up Officer core to also being in the info team and head of news let’s just say overall she goes above and beyond with everything she does and doesn’t take Poop from anyone she’s there for her members to the bottom always trying to help where she can I promise if anything is going on in KSI hatter knows about it and is probably trying to help in someway shape or form when it comes to the core values of KSI K-knowledge we know she has that from her years and years of time in KSI S-Strength the strength is pushing through day in day out while also having kids and life outside of KSI and taking more and more responsibility I-Integrity if she says something she will do it 

Gamertag: KSI Jaxyboi 

Forums account: @KSI JaxyBoi

reasons for this award: Jaxy doesn’t have the natural talent to learn things easy but when it comes to him he will work hard to master what he’s not good at I think that’s his biggest thing going for Jaxy I started training Jaxy from when he was a Sgt helped guide him but what looked like he was struggling with things would just put in the hard work and improve and to this day he’s shown to be a hell of a LT from helping train his replacement to honestly being more active than me constantly doing gamenights in party’s with members to being free when things need to get done he’s never shied from the hard work he just keep pushing and learning and becoming better I look forward to wherever he ends up 

Category: Co- Founder

Gamertag: KSI WldMama 7

Forums Account Link / @: @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasons they deserve this award: I feel this member deserves the of the year. For having extraordinary integrity and grit staying to help their divison and being the constant they needed when it was in a dark time and helping to rebuild the mess someone else left.

Gamertag: KSI Nyquil7 (Sleepy 7)

Forums Account Link / @: @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

Reasons they deserve this award: if I'm be honest this man deserves more credit than he has gotten for helping keep a squad afloat with the lack of officer he has had to struggle with since being a general. He recently got promoted to Co Founder. So I'm happy to see the chance of a repeat OTY winner.

Gamertag: KSIxLEGIONx7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSIxLEGIONx7

Reasons they deserve this award: the way this man approaches everyday and every situation after over 10 years you can come to him for advice or even to vent his party is always open. He loves to give back to community whether its his time knowledge or organizing a giveaway. He is always doing something to help the community.

Reasons they deserve this award: ill be honest when she first came back I had my doubts with the space WD was in. But I'm happy she obliterated those and actually brought the change to a division that was struggling to find its footing and voice. As time went on it was matter of when not if she got the Co Founder spot and she hasn't stopped building. Hope to see what she and WD can accomplish in 2023.

Gamertag: KSI Venum 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Venum is a great leader and is always around when you need him. You can go to him for anything and no matter the time he will respond. He is hard working and always trying to improve web ops. He is one of the best mentors you could have.

Category: Forums Staff

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Jewel 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Jewels is one of my favorite people the work with, she's super easy to talk to and easy to work with. She is super active and is always on her stuff. She is very hard-working and always shows up. 

Category:- Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): KSI Tea 7 @yb1JB00.gif"KSI Tea 7

Reason they deserve this:

I believe that tea deserves this award because since this lady took on the role of HDM she has not only been consistent at what she does but she has also ensured that all the departmens are aware that she is there for them no matter what whether is is with issues or even just to learn that department so that she can help in every aspect that she can, i have known Tea for a few years now and  amd she has always been approachable fair and stern when she needs to be so i wholeheartedly believe that this deserves this award to be recognized for all the hard work she has done

Department Head: KSI Atom 7 @fzdLnD8.gifBrnk Atom     

Reason they deserve this: okay so for the past year now mr Atom has been a staple in the T&E department and without this mans help and support with not only weekend warfare events and annual events but also the hiring/promoting/training of new staff members as well as helping establish new guidelines in the expectations of what we want to see from new staff members he has helped me keep my sanity and definitely helped play a part in keeping me here in this amazing community so i do honestly appreciate everything this amazing man has done not only for T&E but this great community and i cant wait to see what his future holds

Department Member: KSI Sub 7 @KSI Sub 7

Reason they Deserve this: Now how do i put this... KSI Sub 7 or formerly known as KSI SubZero this man has come leaps and bounds in not only My Department of T&E and becoming a senior staff member here but also earning his coveted 7s position by becoming Co-Head of the AAP department and it is seriously well earned despite him constantly doubting his own abilities and trying to under sell himself, but what this man lacks in self confidence in his own abilities he more than makes up for it in dedication, hard work and a true passion for everything he does, now while i could say a whole lot more aboput this guy i wont but what i will say is just keep an eye on this man because he is a great guy and has a very bright future ahead of him and like Atom i cant wait to see what he does in the future

Sr Leader:

KSI Swag 77 - Chief of Staff

@q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Swag's unmatched vigilance over Clan Ops has help lessen and avoid numerous disasters over the course of 2022, and bring about some successes as well. Mr. Pickles is a great teacher and leader who has mentored leaders on every level of Clan Ops, never afraid or hesitant to get his hands down & dirty on the squad level. Training, workshops, and building squads has always been something Swag takes immense pride and pleasure in doing. However being CoS is also about knowing when NOT to act as well. Swag has hones this instinct and used it well in 2022 and it's enabled him to setup a LOT of money moves for Clan Ops in 2023. I know Clan Ops has taken some big hits this year and even though it may appear as if Clan Ops is just taking body blow after body blow, 2023 has a lot of promise and I know Swag will use it well. Personally I'm looking forward to seeing where & what else Swag can do with KSI, and I don't think his magic wand will run out of juice anytime soon.

Director:

KSI Slick 7 - Sr Director

@1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Well he hasn’t been a regular Director for a hot minute. But the first half of the year Slick was a Director over all the Divisions at one point or another. He helped me work on some issues CS had at the time. Slick is rock solid and he is always there when you need him (KSI clichés, ikr I’m sorry lol). He takes his time to understand situations and then deal out punishment, advice, and words of wisdom accordingly. Slick is never afraid to be wrong or change his mind, and most importantly he inspires those above, around, and below him to continue improving. To be better. To contribute in whatever way they can. Slick is often a beacon of guiding light when things go sideways, we lift each other up and move forward together as a team. I have a lot of love and respect for you bro and I don’t say it often enough, so thank you. Here's to a better 2023 amigo! :cheer: 

Co-Founder:

KSI WldMama7 - Co-Founder

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Wild has seen ES through a lot of turmoil and turbulence this year. She’s done a great of job of being a good friend and leader to ES. When I came to ES after the mass exodus of every single other officer & 7 except WildMama. She did not complain, she was understandably worried but sat down & asked me “what’s next?” That’s one of the hallmarks of an A++ KSI leader, unfazed and determined to build ES back better than it was before. Not having worked with her much prior, I was pleasantly surprised that she had that level determination and work ethic. Wild has had my upmost respect from that day on. 2023 is gonna be a good year for and WildMama is #1 reason why.

General:

KSI Nyquil 7 - Co-Founder

@nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

As a General, Sleepy had a tougher beginning and had to re-evaluate his squad a bit. However, as he gained traction in the newly rebranded Oblivion, his squad and officer corps grew and flourished. Sleepy grew immensely as a person and leader during his time as General. While his real life issues were consistently plaguing him as a General, he never let them get him down for long. Always coming back to keep pushing forward. Sleepy did a tremendous job setting up the structural foundations in Oblivion and putting leaders in place to execute them. Keep up the good work Sleepy!

Sergeant:

KSI Pastries 7 - SGT 4th Class

@KSI Pastries 7

You would be hard pressed to find a SGT that is more active than Ol’ Man Pastries. Super SGT 4th Class Donut reports for duty almost every day ready to game and have fun. Pastries is consistently active and gaming with members from every squad and all 3 Divs. He’s always down to cohost his favorite games to help keep gamenights fresh and interesting too. He has helped his squad and Div through good times and bad by helping keep members active and engaged when squads are short on officers who can be there. 4SGT Donut is beloved by members from all over KSI and more than deserving of SGT OTY for 2022.

Member: 

KSI Hatter77 - Co-Founder

@Hatter 77

Hatter's dedication and ability to get traction with the leaders beneath her is simply unmatched in KSI. She is widely respected throughout WD & KSI for her tough no-nonsense attitude. She's been handed a few pretty cruddy situations and made the best of them. Hatter also holds the medal for the only truly successful squad split this year (I say this with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, but true nonetheless), as both squads are still strong with Generals and officer corps. The whole time she's also been solid in news getting those annual event articles back on track and pushing for more engagement on news stories, trying to really relate them to KSI and what our members care about. Sorry your bandwagon team lost their bowl game tho Hatter, I wanted them to win too :(. Otherwise keep up the phenomenal work and I'm excited to what a new year holds for you Hatter!!
PS It's all love tho MSU sucked lol:heart:

Category: Co-Founder

Forums Account Link @nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

Reasons they deserve this award : Nyquil is one of the most influential people in my life this homie has helped me through every endeavor I’ve faced in the community and in real life. This man has built our squad up and is trying to better the community squad by squad. He bends himself backwards for people. 

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7

Ever since I first became a join mod, venum has been my mentor and has taught me everything I’ve known. He was the one who trained me to be a join mod and for every position I have achieved following that. If there was ever something I was unsure of I could always go to him and ask to double check. To this day he is still available to our join mods if there is ever anything they need or if they are unsure of something. Venum has gone through so much through his time in this community and he has made a great impact everywhere he’s gone and with those around him. Web Ops and Clan Ops have Both benefitted from the time and dedication he has put into both areas. He is a true leader within the community and I am glad to have the opportunity to work with him in web ops.

Category: Forums Staff

Forums Account Link / @: @nnsto1X.gif"KSI Jewels 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Where do I start with Jewels. When jewels first became a join, I didn’t realize it was someone I knew from when I was a Codiv over CD. I think it took a little while before I realized lol. When jewels became a senior join mod, it was just her over all the join mods unlike the normal two seniors join mods we usually have. She was by far the best senior join mod I’d say we have had since I’ve been in the area. Jewels stayed on top of the join mods and would catch any mistakes that were made and was always there to help or answer any questions they might have. She helps train new join mods we hire and excels at that as well. I was so happy to see her work her way to Moderator. It was definitely well earned and I am so proud of all the hard work she has put into this area. Words alone cannot describe how much this area benefits from her. Without her, I don’t think it would be what it is today.