KSI Nyquil 7 Drama Queen

KSI Shatner7

KSI Nyquil 7

@nNxZWUT.gif"Nyquil 7

Award: Drama Queen

Evidence:

Good lord...where do I start with this one? Man's been a total drama queen from day one. Every time he pulls me aside to talk, all I can think of is Chicken Little. "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! My squad! My officers! The Div! Huuuuuuurrrrrrrnnnnnnng!" Everything is just so exacerbated to the point where his anxiety causes ME anxiety, and I'm a chill person! Or at least I was. Now my grey hairs have grey hairs, because this fool keeps trying to convince me that Point A doesn't lead to Point B, and it really connects to Point Z through Point P, because purple elephants talked to the wizard down by the river, and the man said yurp. If I hear "I'll keep it a buck" one more time, I'm gonna mousekatool myself. And this is just a fraction of what I deal with! I'll let others speak for themselves, and I call forth the following to witness:

@q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77 @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7 @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7 @yb1JB00.gif"KSI Tea 7  @DrIqM6I.gif"KSI ATH3NA 7 @8tCNAFN.gif"The ChadMin @Gcm5yLd.gifBane 7  @uMDd26Z.pngKSI Nezuko @sExBlOP.gif'KSI DC 77 @g7qoZzS.gifKSI Stack

I think my voucher has some weight or maybe it’s shot but ima keep it a buck lol Sleepy aka NyQuil aka SlimDawgPony is all things mentioned above. His mind is nutty but he always means well and does well. NyQuil 7 always has you going down some random ass rabbit hole where you think it’s leading to like a nice beach view but it randomly turned to brimstone. Not saying the man’s negative cause he’s the farthest thing from it, but damn he can be all over the place some times with details and ins and outs of all things lol 

So I know I wasn't called to witness, however I know for sure that this man is such a big drama queen!! Have yall ever tried playing Fortnite with him? If you haven't, DONT! This man will say you steal all his kills when in reality he is the one stealing them. He will wander half way across the map and die and then blame you because you arent behind him! He pretty much screams in your ear the whole time when he's getting shot at. Don't even get me started on being in meetings with him. 

Dropping vote to witness

”I’ll keep it a buck” Ah yes, the famous words of our very own Mr. P McSlapperton, whether it’s him screaming in my ear like a windex cleaner or him calling me a clown with a horn, he’s loud asf. I remember a few days ago, maybe a week it was me, Sleepy, Jewels and DarkAngel playing a game of Fortnite during a Rocket league collab, they brought one of the cars into the maps and I just had to drive it. I was whipping that hoe and the next thing you know, I drove into Sleepy and that mf was just in everybody ears. “WTF ARE YOU DOING GET OUT THE CAR”. I did not get out till the end of the match. Even Jewels and DarkAngel can witness this story! There was also another time where Swag and Sleepy was going at it debating on whether or not LeBron was better than MJ. All you gotta know is 11-6

This man and me gossip so much about our exes. Like me and Nyquil will sit in a party all day long talking Bull on both our exes. When it comes to clan ops and education there is ALWAYS SOMETHING. But this man has been through hell and back so we absolutely deserves this award. I have seen this man go off on people who absolutely deserve it as well. His rage is always well deserved. Nyquil and me both go through my dating apps and roast people. We all love our drama queen