ES SB 2023 DHoF Nominations

Loyalty Paradox

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’d unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Division: ES
Gamertag: KSI Tomdog 2
Link to Profile: @Tomdog

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SSGT
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: New member basic training recruing workshop leadership certified caps certified advanced training forums certified rank structure certified helping hand ect

Testimony:

KSI Tomdog 2 has been a steadfast member since January of 2020. Sometimes strength isnt proven through action sometimes its through resilience. Tom has seen the closing of his squad not once not twice but at least 3 times throughout his career in KSI. He has always in his own way remained positive. Often Tom finds himself the center of huge parties  to the point sometimes he hides as the members enjoy being around him so much it can be difficult to game or to accomplish the responsiblities of his current position. He will tell you that he eventually wants to make it to a 7 and be able to have that number included in his name. His love for this community his squad and division is beyond what the average person holds in their heart. Tom will tell you his life hasnt been easy and use his tale as one of a tale of caution but also one of perseverence where many would have folded and given up he continues to stand tall and push forward. KSI Tomdog 2 deserves this award for many reasons. In my mind the biggest is that when the leadership and officers left instead of being down and paniced he came to me and said I'm not going any where how can I help. Tom stepped up as a sgt and hosted gamenights gathering his squad around him and keeping a positive attitude that helped to keep this division together during our time of transition to where we are now. Tom decided to bite the bullet and take the workshops and work towards becoming an officer and succeeded in making staff sargent of Valkyrie. KSI Tomdog 2 is known through out this community not just ES often you will hear of stories of him raging at COD or stepping out of his way to help another member get a game so they can participate with their squad. He has a huge heart and it shows with how much this division loves him. For this and many more reasons KSI Tomdog 2 deserves to be in the ES hall of fame as a testiment to what being resiliant, loving, persevering and just an all around great person can do once you put your mind to it.

Gamertag: KSI WldMama7 

Link to Profile: @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Qualifications: Evidence on profile

Nominee’s Current Rank: CoFo

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? 

Yep

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Yep

Awards: Loads of them

Testimony:

I am purely an outsider looking in but during this time we recognise the best in KSI and I believe KSI WldMama7 is the best. 

WldMama7 is ultra active in all aspects of the community that she resides in but I believe that I am the perfect example of the proverbial 'objective view' that we ask all nominations to take on these types of awards due to with how much her work impacts mine and @KSI Sub 7. WldMama7 is always running her workshops in ES and building up her members to become great equipping them with the tools they will need as laid out by KSI, she genuinely contributes to 1/3 of our departments workload with her nominations for educational awards which show me this woman is NON STOP hosting parties and classes within KSI and that coupled with her, sometimes hasty (private joke) nominations on EVERY OTM and DOTM monthly to get her members the recognition and awards that follow is awe inspiring, she will always message me asking about awards before she relays that to members to ensure they get 100% correct information making sure she is not setting them up to fail. Then from what I see on the Discord servers with always and I mean ALWAYS engaging members old and new answering questions, directing people who need directions, being a Councillor to people who just need an ear to listen to them and constantly boosting morale within KSI with her, quite frankly infectious enthusiasm. 

This young lady lives and breathes KSI and I can say with my hand on my heart that without her the place would be a lot colder. 

Link to Profile: @Tomdog

Qualifications: 

Awards: New member basic training recruing workshop leadership certified caps certified advanced trainingforums certified rank structure certified helping hand ect

Testimony:

because he give a helping hand to the community. He has always in his own way remained positive. Often Tom finds himself the center of huge parties  to the point sometimes he hides as the members enjoy being around him so much it can be difficult to game or to accomplish the responsiblities of his current position. He will tell you that he eventually wants to make it to a 7 and be able to have that number included in his name. His love for this community his squad and division is beyond what the average person holds in their heart

Link to Profile: @Tomdog

Qualifications: 

Awards: New member basic training recruiting workshop leadership certified caps certified advanced training forums certified rank structure certified helping hand etc

Testimony:

I think one of the greatest qualities a human being can have is loyalty...KSI Tomdog 2 is as loyal as they come. Tom is the ultimate depiction of what a true KSI member and what a true friend looks like. KSI Tomdog 2 has been in KSI for over 3 years now and has been here through the good times and the bad. He stuck it out when tough times hit. Instead of high tailing it and taking off like most people would, he dug his heels in and stepped up when he was needed most. Tom is always looking to help in any way that he can and is absolutely killing it as a SSGT. Beyond his steadfast loyalty, Tom is a great time and is always at the center of every massive Xbox party happening in ES. He doesn't like to acknowledge or admit it most of the time, but members love to be around him. He is all about the members and getting to know people on a genuine level. Tom is 1 of 1 and is a national treasure that we must protect at all costs. I believe I can honestly say that the amount of love and appreciation I have for KSI Tomdog 2 is universally shared throughout ES and KSI as a whole. Both the division and the community would be a lesser place if it wasn't for the presence of this man. If there's anyone deserving of this highly prestigious award, it is KSI Tomdog 2.

Thank you Tom for all that you do for our squad and for this community. You are the man brother, keep being you.