Merry Christmas 2022

Loyalty Paradox

• VENM VII pinned and featured this topic
  • Chief Operating Officer

I think my most Joyus memory was hearing that one of my family members was gonna be okay after a hard year and also when I got my horse, however this year Christmas doesn’t feel like Christmas but it’s been a rough year, new year, new memories to make am I right?

I think the one that’s special is seeing my sons face light up when he sees everything under the tree. We make cookies every year on Christmas Eve or on Christmas Adam depending on what needs to be done

My best christmas moment was when the whole family spent the weekend at my grandma's lake house and watched movies together and opened several gifts

I'd have to say the Christmas when my son turned 1. His first Christmas was 2 months after he was born so he wasn't able to participate in the festivities. But his next Christmas he got to unwrap gifts and the excitement and look on his face was great.

Every Christmas we’d have all our family over and we’ll have a party. My grandmother was with us all the time but sadly she will not be with us this year or the following. I miss her but seeing all of us happy and spending time with eachother will be the memory i will never forget. 

It's hard to think of a solid joyous moment for Christmas. So I'll tell the moment of my most epic fail on Christmas day. I had bought an engagement ring for my girlfriend at the time and prepared to make the long trip as we were living an hour away from each at the time and i grabbed everything I needed but in my rush to get there and ask her the biggest question I never thought I'd ask anyone. I managed to forget the ring only realizing the mistake when I was on my knee searching thru my bag and pockets did I realize my mistake. She said yes but had to wait an hour to see the ring I'd bought. We're still together to this day celebrating ten years of dating this past August. And tomorrow would mark five years since we have gotten engaged. If all goes well I hope to finally tie the knt with her when when my brother can attend the wedding here in the next year or so. 

So one year when I was a kid my siblings and I went down the the stairs to just coal hanging where our stocking would go. Me being me was like oh I bet this is just chocolate so I took a bit. It was plastic coal. I'll never forget that Christmas. After myle trying to eat plastic my mom n dad sat us down and had a long conversation about the year and asked us y we deserved gifts. My siblings n I came to the conclusion that we really didn't deserve them from how horrible we were. Then our mom went up stairs and brought a ton of gifts and stockings down. From there we enjoyed an amazing Christmas.

best memory id say for me is 3-4 years ago, is when i got home from work and my mom surprised me with my aunt and uncle that i rarely get to see and it made me the happiest ever

My most joyous memory was the first xmas i got to soend with my son. He was only 1 month old and he ended up falling asleep on my chest and i fell asleep with him. Family snapped a photo of it.

My favorite memory hasn’t happened yet. It’ll be this Christmas with my wife and my son. Just being together as a family 

Awards